Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ GM PRP ] The Prison Corridor (THE END P 28) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Boozver rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:21 pm
So, while she was dove-talking to the meek Hunter, she was attacked by the red-headed bad-mouth from before. That made her blood boil. Good. So he wanted a fight. And he managed to scratch her, though nothing serious, of course. She grinned happily at him:

"Bad mouth and bad haircut. You haven't changed. I'm glad, I get upset when others play with my toys. Now, shall I carve a better example of humanity from your body?".

HP: 37/40
damage: 3
attacking: Rep
Baneful

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
"What. Did you miss me little hunter? I am honored! Or would be."

Taking another weak blow, Tseng went on and drew his bow while standing fairly close to his quarry before releasing.

"COUP DE GRACE!"

HP: 28
Damage: 3
Target: Ryan

Attack: 5/5

OnionGrump

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Ofelia looked at Gale, her expression a torn mix between bewildered and well. . . no, it was mostly just bewildered. She knew why he was warning her off, it was bad to draw attention if a dozen or so of them came charging, but she didn't want to leave anyone behind. She wouldn't leave anyone behind, and they were still going after the others one at a time and picking them off.

"Ah understand Gale, Ah really do, but at this rate we're jus' gonna have corpses out there that ya won' even let me go back ta get! Ah may not be moon or mist or anythin' other than a meatshield sun, but Ah ain't gonna run back an' turn away from 'em." Ofelia pulled her arm from Gale's grasp as gently as she could, not wanting to hurt himself (or her). She looked down as he stepped in front and everything in her had this urge to just lift him up and toss him into the portal and totally be done with that.

At his last words, her eye lowered. "Worse for whom? The bodies we're leavin' out there? The friends still gettin' torn 'part 'cause ya won't lemme go out there an' try ta help? Ah ain' afraid'a gettin' left b'hind, Ah'm scared'a leavin' others." She pointed out towards the group. Syndey was getting torn apart, Deryk, all of them. People she knew.

People she didn't know.

"Ah'm not standin' fer this much longer. Either ya leave an' force me wit' ya or Ah'm gonna keep tryin' ta get 'em off the others." She was shaking. It was fear, she knew this was bad, but part of her just refused to let go. This wasn't helping the situation, she wasn't making this any easier on anyone. Gale knew, she should have known, but her stupid pride wasn't letting her admit anything.

hp 50
location exit

kuromeez
omg i noveled you sorry okay

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
She had planned to continue following Eisheth, but a call from one of the Hunters near the exit caught her ear. Whirling on a heel, she turned to look off in the female voice's direction. A slight smirk coming to her lips as she cupped her mouth with her hands.

"SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER YOUR HARPY SCREECHING!" Lifting a finger she waggled it at Ofelia. "Why not come down here and tell me what you said. Unless you aren't don't wetting yourself?"

HP: 40
DMG: -not attacking-
Turn: 4/5

santime
Rown

Shoot ignore this dice roll, wth.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Saliru rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

The exit! Rin made it! But... Rep and Harrison weren't here. They.. must have gone the wrong way. She stood turning to give the path she came from a long sad stare. Then waited for them.

[Zone 4]
HP -
50/50

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 pm
And thanks to three horsemen, Hazel fell unconscious.

Zone 3
HP: -1  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Ice Queen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 pm
Syd winced as she was hit twice, stumbling forward instead of bothering to attack back. She just wanted the hell out of there. She was almost there, she thought as she stumbled forward, ignoring the horsemen, ignoring the blows. Almost there.

HP: 3/50  
santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 pm
Ice Queen
Sorry smile

Another female hunter: for a moment Eisheth wodnered why there are so many female hunters they encounter? Were they somehow stronger than their male versions?... All right, she can examine the ones they capture later, and now she just have to disable as many of them as possible, - otherwise she simply won't have subjects to examine. And that the alchemist could not afford.

HP: 40
Attack: 4/5
Target: Syd
Damage: 7  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

There was hysteria all around her. People screaming, burning flesh, horsemen calls.

None of it mattered.

Everything slowed down, sound seemed to disappear as she watched the staff splinter. It cracked straight down the center, and then into two separate halves. Junpei's form fizzled back into a broken hairclip, two shards on the ground. Pathetic.

The worst part was that Ami couldn't do a thing to get him.

Despite Adam, despite pain, despite the infernal walls of this lair, Ami screamed. Screamed loud, and for everyone to hear. It cut off as she burst into tears, sobs breaking the air.

Yet she couldn't do a thing to fix it. She just had to lie there, broken like the clip that lay two or three feet away from her.

No memory faded in. This was real. She was dying, but even worse, Junpei was broken. Fragmented. She could take horrible torture, insults, heartbreak.

Nothing to do but sob.

HP: 2
ZONE 1  
its me debz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
Clerise snagged Hazel, carrying the poor girl bridal style.

"Hiya, lady," she offered, hoisting Hazel up into her arms. "Help is here. Or something. ]]

Scyerline

[[ zone 1 ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Now that he wasn't covered in hoof prints... Deryk was able to get a moment of clarity and rush from the prison corridor straight to the exit. Well. Rush as much as he could with a gimp leg and carrying extra weight. It was no offense to Ceres.

The hunter was a wimp and needed to weight lift more often.

In any case, he didn't linger long. Not when he had someone injured with him.

He got the hell out of there.

HP: 37
Carrying: Ceres

((EXIT))
lilwolfpard

"Hardly..." He hissed out through clenched teeth, using the wall for support. It was all he could do to keep himself from falling on his face.

Not that it mattered.

Ryan let out a pained cry as the arrow sunk into his shoulder. The pain of which then caused him to immediately black out and fall back to the ground.

Ryan's HP: -1/50
Zone: Prison

Blade Kuroda

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

he snarled, defensively, not as forthcoming with the smartass comments when Harrison was on the line. Again he did what he could to just fend the damn thing off long enough to keep running.

This time though, it wasn't simply a punch. The b***h got a one handed Tracey swing to the face as he summoned the massive axe to his aid.

PRISON
HP: 47
DMG: 3
Carrying Harrison

Boozver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm
[ ZONE 4 / LINGERING ]

He knew she wasn't about to leave anymore than he was, but it didn't mean he couldn't have tried to get her anyway. Ofelia was stubborn, she was confident, and she wasn't about to leave anyone behind; despite not knowing her well, Gale at least knew her enough to understand that aspect of her personality.

But he was angry in spite of all that. Not at Ofelia, but angry and frustrated that he couldn't do anything, that after everything, after all he'd been through and all he'd done, he still couldn't shake that feeling of utter uselessness.

"You think I want to just bring back corpses?" he hissed, rounding on her with a mutinous expression. "I don't want to leave anyone behind either. These are my friends too, you know, and I may not be anything more than just a nerdy Death who's supposed to spend his time sitting behind a desk sorting information, but I'll do what it takes to protect them as well."

Then he realized who he was talking with and where exactly they were and lifted his hand, rubbing it tiredly on his face and feeling terribly, horribly ashamed of himself.

"We'll get them out," he said forcefully, as though trying to reassure himself as much as her. "We'll get them out, and then we'll all go back. We'll all go back, Ofie."

It was the first time he had actually called her by a nickname. And then, as mature as he was, he turned towards the Halloween creature yelling back at Ofelia and flipped her the bird.

"Shut up. You bore me."

User Image

[ HP: 60/60
Target: N/A.
Damage: N/A.
Charge: 0/3 ]

Rown
HDU NOVEL ME
IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE RP OR ANYTHING :T :T :T
(hi ilu <3)

Yayoi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Syusaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm
And then he was still in the colosseum, but the exit was close.

HP: 50
Zone: 3
Carrying Candace

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out