Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 pm
"No!" Tamera rushed over and snatched Leila away from Ellie's grip, "I know she's yours too, but I won't have my last piece of you taken from me!"

Leila tugged herself out of Tamera's grip, "I'm sorry, Momma, but I want to be with Rein and Rose. They're my family too. I love you, Momma."

Tamera watched as Leila walked over to Ellie. She was about to take a step towards Leila, to follow her wherever Leila roamed to protect her like a good mother, but Demetrius appeared in front of her. He took Damien from her grasp, "You wouldn't know how to handle my son. A human like yourself couldn't care for much, let alone someone who has worth."

Torn between her two children, losing Klaus, and the love of her life broke her heart to too many pieces. Tamera looked this way and that, she didn't want to be separate from either of her children. This wasn't fair...they were both her babies.

"Leila..Damien?" Tamera whispered as her eyes widened in fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:35 pm
Ellyone let Rein and Rose down. They hugged Leila tight. Ellyone smiled. She'd train them. Train them to be wonderful guardians. "Do what you will Tamera." Ellyone said with a smile. She wasn't going to make her choose between her and Damien. "Just be careful Demetrius." She purred and continued to the kitchen. "We're having Omelets for breakfast." She whispered. Rose and Rein nodded looking back at Tamera forlorn. "We'll miss you." They said in unison. They didn't spare a glance for Damien or they're father. They didn't like either of them.

Klaus awoke in a strange place. Everything looked so old. Middle ages old. His mother had sent him back in time!!! The whore sent him back to the middle ages! He paused in his rant. He could do so much in this time line. Build power and destroy his father when the time was right. He was immortal after all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 pm
Tamera watched as Leila followed Ellie and the twins into the kitchen. Her daughter would be safe with Ellie, she would never let anything happen to Leila or get their daughter hurt in anyway. She turned to look over her shoulder to see Damien gazing at his mother as Demetrius began to walk towards the front door. As much as she wanted to believe that Demi would take care of their son, she had her doubts. Tamera's eyes watered up as she glanced back to Ellyone and the others. She loved them all so much, and had fallen so hard in love with Ellie that she didn't want to leave, but she couldn't leaver her son with a madman.

"I love you, Ellie, I love you Leila, and I love you two, Rein and Rose," Tamera whispered before turning and following Demi with Damien.

She followed them outside, noticing that Demi gave her a cold glance before continuing. Tamera tugged on her winter coat as she followed close behind before taking Damien into her arms as she followed Demetrius.

Leila sat in the kitchen, watching her human mother leave with Demi. She understood why her mother made that choice. Her eyes sank down to the plate of food in front of her. Already, she began to miss her human mother's presence and wondered when she'd come back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm
Ellyone gave a small sigh and made breakfast. "So what shall we do today? Anyone up for learning how to hover?" She asked trying to make them smile or forget for a moment. Then her eyes looked over to the latest newspaper.

'Young millionaire buys out every oil, electrical and pharmaceutical company in state.' Read the headline. Then a picture of Klaus with a highly thought of Doctor. "Dear gods." Ellyone breathed.
"Mama? Wha'ts wrong?" Rose asked leaning over to see the newspaper. Emma shook her head and put the newspaper in the trash. So Klaus was back and up to something. Her eyes widened. If Klaus had more money. . . then he'd bankrupt his father and force him out. Tamera was in danger. She raced to a window in the far side of the house and opened a window. "Look after them. Don't them them know you're following. And if anything happens, zap her back to us." The three angels nodded and raced off.
"Be safe Tamera." She breathed softly and headed back to the kitchen. "Oh my god the omelet!" She growled taking the burning food from the stove. "I'm sorry guy's I'm gonna have to start again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm
It seemed like a lifetime since Tamera had seen Leila or the others. She could still remember what he daughter looked like, but couldn't remember her voice. As for Ellie, she remembered every detail about her. There wasn't a moment that passed that she didn't think about the family she had left behind to keep Damien safe. The immortal human sat on the front porch of an old, Victorian house as she watched Damien happily play around with the fire attacks Demetrius had taught him. She had just finished writing a letter to Ellyone and the others, with not return address so they wouldn't know where they were for Damien's sake. Sitting not too far from her was her toddler son, with Ellyone, Gabriel. He had Ellie's blonde hair that never could look 'non-messy', his hair was mostly in curls. Gabriel had Tamera's eyes, but he was rambunctious like Ellie and always getting into places where he didn't belong.

"Didn't you see that, Ma?!" Damien ran over to Tamera, his jet black hair was a ruffled mess, he had grown to that of a young teenager and his crimson eyes were ablaze with excitement, "Did you see it?!"

"I did," Tamera smiled, "Do it again."

Footsteps occurred and Demi walked out onto the porch from within the home they were living in, "I hate England."

"So far it's one of the safest places Damien has been in since we left," Tamera murmured as she folded up her letter, she'd send it later.

She barely spoke to Demetrius, knowing he was the cause for having her choose between her children and her family. Tamera stood up, picking Gabriel up to place on her hip, "Damien, we're going into town now."

Tamera turned to Demi, "We'll be back before the night."

He didn't reply as he watched Tamera begin to walk down the cobblestone path, Damien trailing at her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm
"A ssssssssson~." A crow hissed from the window to Ellyone while she was knitting and watching her children play with toys. Rose had gotten quiet adept at making this levitate while Rein used them from target practice. The one regret Ellyone had had since after Tamera left was going into town and letting loose as some would say. Now, she was having a filthy humans child. Though she doubted the thing would last long. Her gaze turned to the crow. "A son? Does he have a name?" She asked absently finishing off a booty and starting another one.
"Gabriel." It hissed. Ellyone gasped and dropped her knitting.
"Mama?" Rose mewed racing to her mother. The three children had grown so much. All three looked like young adults and already Leila and Rose were having young men ask for their hands. Of Course Ellyone refused them all. She wanted her daughters to fall in love not be married off for political gain. "I'm fine darling." She replied rubbing her swollen belly. "It just kicked that's all."
"Don't call the baby an it mama." Rein growled. "Just because it's part human doesn't mean it's worthless." Rein held Leila close. Ever since she'd saved him from drowning he'd come to adore his older sister almost as much as he adored his twin. "Love the baby like you love us." He snapped. Ellyone laughed her little bell tone she got when she knew she was in the wrong and nodded. "All right you win. I'll be nicer." She teased. "Thank you crow. Keep up your job. You're doing it well."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:22 pm
Leila had grown taller like her half-siblings, her hair easily reached the ground but she kept her hair in a high ponytail. She sat outside on a lone swing by a decaying tree. Her eyes watched the mailman walking up to her, passing her a letter addressed to her before heading to the mailbox. Leila held the letter gently, it was from her other mother. She hadn't realized how much she missed her human mother, and it only grew every day she hadn't seen her.

She glanced around before opening the letter. So she had a brother now...Gabriel. Whether her brother was a reincarnation of the archangel Gabriel that she knew, Leila didn't mind. She stood up and decided to go for a walk.

Tamera returned, Gabriel squirming in her arms to be put down so he could explore. She closed the gate to their home, locking it, and allowing her youngest son to roam around the outside terrain. Damien rushed to where his father still stood on the porch, "Are we going to travel again, Father? I want to go back to Sweden."

"We're going somewhere," Demetrius commented, "Tamera, the day has come."

Her eyes widened slightly, and was swift to pick Gabriel back up again, "I know.."

Damien looked up at Demetrius, "It has, Father? But..."

"We shall see," Demetrius patted his son's head, "The car is ready."

Demetrius guided the others to a small jeep. He got in the driver's seat while Tamera sat in the back next to Damien and Gabriel in his car seat. She knew the day would come when Demetrius would test Damien's strength. This might be the day that Demi would die...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 pm
Ellyone stood best she could. Her body weighed down by her pregnancy. For some reason. This child felt heavy. But not the heavy like her others. This one felt different. Like it was heavy with destiny. Every time she went walking in town children stopped her hand laid hands on her belly. Animals come close enough to touch and her warrior females were extra protective. Even more so then of Rose.
Darkness will fall. . . The voice haunted Ellyone's dreams. But she kept sleeping. Kept walking. She was blind to her walking until she over looked a beach. There stood Klaus. She couldn't see what it was he was doing exactly but then he couldn't see her either. "That's Thantos." She mused to herself. A demon that sought her hand when he knew Demetrius had fled. Klaus' lips had moved then she struck down Thantos with ease absorbing his power and Ellyone gasped. "My Klaus has turned." She turned and saw him there behind her.
"Hello Mother." He purred darkly. "It's been a while." His eyes went black.
"You think to absorb me?" She laughed thrusting him away with her powers.
"Why not? You sent me back to the middle ages!"
"I had no choice!" Ellyone roared.
"Everyone has a choice mother. And you've got yours." He pushed her off the cliff knowing she couldn't shift to save herself. She screamed as she fell landing awkwardly on the rocks blood pooled around her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 pm
Klaus! Leila could feel his presence. Ever since their childhood, she felt a sibling connection with Klaus though they only shared Ellyone as their mother. She ran at an unhuman speed towards where she sensed him until she reached a cliff. There, almost a year since she had last seen him, and he seemed so different than before. His aura was darker, he had an air about him that made her feel uneasy. They were different in strength due to Demetrius being his father and Tamera, only human, being Leila's other mother.

Then, she felt Ellyone. Leila disregarded Klaus' presence and looked over the cliff to see Ellyone at the bottom. Her eyes were wide before she turned to Klaus, "Why would you do this, Klaus? She is our mother."

No matter what type of situation Leila was placed in, she was always calm. She could still sense a small amount of life in Ellyone, but she had enough time to drive Klaus away from her family. A bright light surrounded Leila as she narrowed her gaze on Klaus, "You are no longer welcomed here, my brother. Leave while you can, if you choose not to..I will kill you."

Demetrius stopped the car at the mouth of a cave. He left the vehicle and walked inside while Tamera hesitated to enter with Gabriel holding onto her hand. She didn't want to have her youngest son witness a death. Tamera turned to Damien to see that he seemed too calm about the situation. She reached her and touched his shoulder, he merely glanced to her and offered a stiff smile.

"I love you," she smiled, "I'll be waiting right here for you."

"Thanks, Ma," he looked back to the open cave, "I'll be out in a few minutes."

With that said, Damien left his mother's side and entered the cave with Demi.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm
Klaus laughed bitterly. "You cling to your mother so terribly." He teased. "I am leaving, not from your threat, I could easily destroy you. But because I would like to witness my father's face when I best him and his favourite. And the fact that Demetrius can probably smell her by now no matter where he is." Then he left.

Ellyone felt so cold. The child within her kicked mercilessly as if trying to keep Ellyone going. But she could barely breathe. She could barely think at all. Her mind blank to everything but this mind numbing pain. But her nose prickled. Leila? "Leila." She hissed lowly. She didn't want to die without seeing her first born daughter's face one last time. She willed herself strong for her daughter trying to live. Then she remembered the baby. She couldn't die. Not when she had so much to live for. Yet the darkness was so inviting. . . Darkness. . . The wind changed blowing her scent around the beach attracting her angels but the moment they noticed Leila they stayed back. They wanted to see if she could heal her mother. They wanted to see if there was still hope for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm
Leila allowed Klaus to leave. She leaped down the cliff and landed easily onto the ground near her mother. Her mother was a mess... There had been a secret Leila had kept from everyone to keep any attention off of her. She pulled up the sleeves on her shirt as she sat besides her mother, "You can't tell anyone what I'm about to do."

She placed her hands against Ellyone's body, her light growing around her hands as she closed her eyes. Leila could see all the broken bones and arteries in her mother's body, and began to heal each of them one by one. It took her about thirty minutes before she had fully healed her mother. Leila pulled away and helped her up, "Take it easy for a while, you took a nasty fall."

Demetrius stood at the end of the cave, a large fire pit separating him from Damien. The two, father and son, stared at each other. Damien could sense his father's power, and he knew that he could easily kill his father now. However, it was his human mother that made him hesitate from committing the final act. Killing Demetrius was the natural stepping stone for his life in order to call himself a full demon.

The older demon knew something was off. He had traveled far from Ellyone and the others, but he could sense her distress. His relations for her were cut off, his feelings had changed, yet he had to stop himself from running after her. Today was the day he was supposed to be killed by Damien, if his son was able to, and he couldn't take that away from the only son that had fulfilled his dreams.

Tamera sat outside, holding Gabriel tightly to her as her body shook in fear. She didn't know if Damien would be able to top Demi..but she had to have some faith in her son. He had grown so much since she left the others and was glad to see him grow. One day, if today was the day that Demi was killed, she'd like to go back to Ellie. She missed her angelic lover and their children.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 pm
For a moment, Ellyone swore she was in a cave far away giving Demetrius a loving embrace and kissing him goodbye forever. But then she opened her eyes. Leila was on her knees next to Ellyone stroking her body telling her to take it easy. Ellyone nodded pulling the young woman down to her holding her close as the baby would let her. She didn't say anything she just held her daughter close. She didn't move. She just laid there holding her child. She didn't want to move. She was too afraid Klaus would come back. . . Klaus. "We have to stop him!" She hissed sitting up only to cough up a lot of blood.

Klaus stalked behind his human mother with ease. He could kill her and the infant with no problem except he couldn't. Instead he just knocked them out.
"Hello Demetrius. Damien." He purred looking so much more different. His wings looked like bat's and his eyes slitted like a cats. "Just so you know, Mother, is more than likely dead." He grinned. "And so is your adoring older sister." He aimed the last one at his half brother. "They stood no match for me, especially in Ellyone's condition. Filthy woman laying with a human. All to fulfill your favourites destiny. Disgusting. Oh. Don't mind me, I'm just here to see who wins and then absorb the soul of the winner and the loser. Carry on."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 pm
"Leila?" Damien's eyes widened, hatred filling his gaze.

Though he could vaguely remember anyone left behind, Leila was the one who stood out the most. He remembered the love she had given him and how he adored her. Damien was about to use the fire nearby to engulf Klaus, but Demetrius reappeared next to Damien, his arms crossed as he smirked slightly, "Is that so, my son? I see you are still envious as ever at the life and power you declined so willingly. If you wish for a soul to feast upon, why not the human you love outside this cave?"

"Father?" Damien looked up at Demetrius.

"In due time, you'll know who this young man is," Demetrius glanced down at Damien before looking back at Klaus, "I'm afraid you've interrupted a vital ceremony, it cannot be accomplished with you standing in the way as usual. Damien."

Without answering, Damien's aura grew black as night as his eyes were completely blacked over. An ominous feeling filled the air, but Demetrius knew what was going on. If Klaus even touched Damien, his body would turn to ash. This was his youngest son's destiny, to be a natural killer without even lifting a finger. Demetrius' turned into his demonic form as he waited for Klaus to make his first move, "If you knew better, which i'm sure you don't, you'd run back to your hiding spot and remain there until your mother finds you."

"I know he's after Demi and Damien," Leila helped Ellie stand on her own, "I'll go, don't send Rose. The angels don't want her to get into anything she can't handle just yet. Send Rein when you get back to the house."

Leila disappeared in the light and reappeared in front of the cave where she saw her human mother laying lifeless on the ground with a toddler. She rushed over to see they were only knocked out, thank God. As happy as she was to see her mother and brother, she couldn't let Klaus kill Damien. As for Demetrius, she didn't care. He had done enough for their family and killing him was irrelevant. Leila dashed inside to see that she had made it just in time, "Klaus, leave."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm
"Yes, Thantos said the same thing. . . too bad he's dead now." Klaus chuckled. "As if I'd love a human. Still she and that spawn will make great bait if Ellyone lived through that fall." He turned. "Let me know when you win father, I wish to kill you myself." He turned and left the cave taking Tamera and Gabriel with him sparing no glance for Leila.

Ellyone shook her head standing with more ease than before. Her contract mark was gone. That didn't matter, what mattered was she hadn't killed Klaus when he was young. Now he was centuries older had those centuries to devour the powers of lots of demons and if he didn't get his way, he'd find someway to get it. She shuddered but not in fear. Pain still ravaged her body. "Need to get to them." She hissed. She spotted a weeping angel eyes open pointing at her and she nodded closing her eyes. Seconds later she appeared at a castle in the Highlands over looking the sea. "What is your fascination with the sea my son?" She wondered out loud.
"Many things that you wouldn't understand mother. Many, many things. Now, we sit and wait."

Rose and Rein looked up from their games and gasped. They made eyes contact and raced outside. "Please angel!" Rose cried at the statue covering it's eyes. "Please take us to our mother. She's hurt she needs us." Rose closed her eyes but when she opened them she was still there at the house. Rein was gone. "No! Please send me to mama! Please!" She closed her eyes again and when she opened them she was across the way on the floor her mother badly beaten and Rein just holding his own against his older brother. She dug into her thigh coating her nails in blood. "Daggers of blood!" She hissed throwing them at Klaus. "No Rose stay back!" Rein cried. "This is my fight! Protect mum!" Rose nodded racing to her mother. She wished Leila was here to help. But she didn't know where to look first.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 pm
"Damien," Leila walked over to her half-brother, who was starting to go back to normal, "Damien... You've grown."

"Leila!" he held her tightly, "It's been too long and-"

"Ahem."

Both turned to see Demetrius, also back to normal. He eyed Leila, making the girl feel comfortable as she held onto her brother. She turned back to Damien before holding onto his shudders lightly, "I know what's going on here and I won't stop it. You're a demon more than you're human, and I will respect your ways. If you finish, follow my scent. We need to find a way to stop Klaus before he kills us all."

Leila held her brother one last time before disappearing in her light and appearing where Ellyone lay badly beaten.

Tamera staggered to wake up, feeling Gabriel sleep in her arms. She sat up to the sound of fighting, then saw a person she hadn't seen since he was just a child. Now, a man of no mercy. Tamera recalled the sweet Klaus who had defended her children and who would never do harm to anyone undeserving. She couldn't believe that he stood before her in a darker aura, she couldn't accept that he had changed. Standing, still holding her sleeping toddler in her arms, she groggily placed herself in between Klaus and Rein, "Stop this... Stop this, Klaus, this isn't like you!"

"Mother, stay out of this," Leila took a step towards Tamera, "You can't stop this."

"Enough of this!" Tamera swiped Leila's hand away from her, then placed Gabriel in Leila's arms.

She turned back to Klaus, "You have been wronged by your father, I know, but I did my best to try to be that second parent for you. I see that you are a full grown man now and you will make your own choices, but you are directing your anger to people that loved you. Ellyone is still your mother and I still love you, you're still the Klaus I used to know."

Damien and Demetrius squared off once again. However, it was different this time. Both of their thoughts were elsewhere. Damien was worried for his elder sister while Demetrius, though he would deny it, was worried for Ellyone. She was still something to him, and he still loved her though his actions toward their children hindered her love for him.

"Damien," Demetrius spoke sternly, causing Damien to falter, "We go to Ellyone's aide. We shall save this ending battle another day."

Taking a sign of relief, Damien was pleased knowing he could wait another time. They rushed out of the cave, both transforming to their demonic appearances and followed the scent that Leila left behind.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games