Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:23 pm
Conrad's eyes flashed red and his fangs lengthened. "Say that again mudblood! I dare you!" Contessa gasped.
"Conrad! Don't use that language!" She growled.
"That's my heir he's talking about! I will use whatever language I like!!"
"No you will not!"
"I will too and Emma is nothing to what you say! I've known her longer and you're the one who made her like this! You're the one who changed my sweet, kind. . . if slightly homicidal daughter into what she is today!! If you weren't such a. . . a selfish child she'd have picked you!!! You ruined your chances with her! She was not at fault!! YOU ARE!!!!"
"Conrad Enough!" Contessa growled. "You'll pop a vein if you keep that up."

Emma woke suddenly. Her head was foggy but her belly didn't hurt any more. That was a plus. But Liam wasn't around. Which made her frown with disappointment. At least Henry had the decency to make her pack beta if she became his mate. Yet here she was laying on the bed with him goddess knew where leaving her alone. "Emma!" Adele called. "I made cookies~!"
"Coming Mame!"
"Don't you move! I'll bring them to you." Adele purred coming into Emma's room with a tray of food with cookies and her favourite pop. "Liam's gone off for a little while, don't worry he won't be long so I thought I'd spoil you a little until he comes back."
"But. . . that doesn't change that he's gone and left me Mame." Emma whined with a sigh.
"No it doesn't. I'm sure he's only doing it to protect you-"
"I don't need protecting!" She roared throwing the tray against the wall. "I took out three feral packs on my own! I think I can handle myself!"
"Yes love, feral packs, these are more organised, more calm werewolves. And personally I think they're more dangerous. Please, just this once stay with me and behave."
"Fine." Emma growled lowly. "I'll be good. For now."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm
Though Oscar was fired up, Anya was insulted at Conrad's remark. Calling Oscar a mudblood was calling her one as well since they were both made by the same man. Anya kept a firm lock hold on Oscar though she glared right at Conrad. He would understand that she was just as capable to do great damage though she was a made vampire while he was a pure breed.

"MY FAULT!? That crazy s**t had been born crazy!" Oscar growled as he pulled forward angrily towards Conrad, "That 'sweet and kind' bullshit was ruined the day she left your whore's belly! And I'm thanking every sweet second of my selfishness that i'm not tied down to that suicidal, high-maintenance wanton of a creature!"

"That wanton is my wife and you won't speak about her like that in front of me."

Liam walked into the clearing as he glared at both sets of parties, "I'd like to find out what's going on here, but i'd like to speak with Oscar in private first."

Oscar openly denied speaking to the mutt in private. Liam, however, took Oscar's hair and guided the vampire away from the others. Anya watched Oscar and Liam leave before glancing over at Conrad, "Mudblood, right? Is that what you call all made vampires now?"

"Are you kidding me!? Like Hell I will!" Oscar stated as he glared up at Liam, "Not even on a death threat!"

"I'm asking you, of all people," Liam sighed with annoyance, "But you're the only one who will keep her in check without crossing lines. If you do this...i'll get you a first class plane ticket to anywhere you want to go and no one will know."

Oscar stayed silent for a moment. Anywhere he wanted to go and no one would find him? It was an offer he couldn't refuse. He glanced away from Liam, "Fine..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 pm
"Anya! He's in a frenzy! He doesn't know what he's saying!" Contessa cried unable to keep her son in her arms much longer. He launched out in a blur and tackled Oscar to the ground. He was so busy smashing Oscar's head into the ground he didn't notice his ex- mother-in-law coming up to him and stabbing him with a needle full of some black liquid injecting it into his jugular. "There. That should keep him quiet. Sorry about that Oscar." Adele purred on a side whim. "Oh yes and call my daughter a whore again and I will personally peel your skin from your body then strap you on my roof and watch you burn." She purred her eyes flashed amber for a moment. "I maybe crazed but when someone talks like that about my family. . . lets just say I'm like a cat. My curses last seven generations. Be it naturally made through birth or by your way." Adele wiped her hands on her pants. "And no offense puppy, but I've been looking after my own far longer than you have and I will not tolerate you being an a** wipe. Oh and Anya, sweet, kind Anya. I see so much of what Emma was in you. Forgive Conrad. He was in a frenzy, and his kin was being threatened. You shouldn't blame him for his instincts. Now be a good girl and drink this. It'll speed up the process for getting you with a baby."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm
"No," Anya glanced down with distaste towards her mate, "I'm parched for blood and i'm finding my own meal."

Frenzied or not, she wouldn't have Conrad acting like a pompous jerk even if the insult was directed at Oscar. She walked away from the group until she found a lone coyote nipping an old carcass. Anya didn't hesitate to subdue the wild dog and drain the creature of his blood. It was good enough, just enough to get rid of the hunger pains at least.

Liam got Oscar back on his feet before Oscar peeled away from the mutt to dust himself off. The male vampire was a bit flustered that the old woman heard him call her dead daughter a whore, but it wouldn't stay on his mind too long. In fact, he was already over his embarrassment and ready to get started on his babysitting. That was fine until he realized that Anya had left after Conrad's remark. He was about to find her until Liam blocked his path, "I'll find her, just let Emma know that I've left and that you're watching her for me."

"Yeah, put me in the line of fire," Oscar sighed before leaving towards the small house, "Emma? Where the hell are you?"

The mutt followed Anya's scent to see the female vampire was cleaning herself off, blood still smeared on her lips. Liam noticed the dead dog on the ground and took little note of the state she was in, "I have a favor to ask you, too."

"If it's about Emma, i'm already concerned for her as it is," Anya stated as she faced Liam, "You know I don't care for you, but if Emma loves you then i'm tolerant."

"That's all fine and dandy, but what i'm asking is that you watch her-"

"Liam," Anya spoke sharply, "I love Emma, but she's a grown woman now. I will not control her actions like a child. If you love her as well, you would take her with you."

Liam didn't expect this answer at all. He watched as Anya approached him and stared up at him with distaste, "You are her husband, and leaving her behind and asking the rest of us to watch her like an infant makes you look like less of a man."

Anya brushed a few strands of hair off her shoulder as she walked passed him, leaving Liam in a dumbfound state.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Emma was busy on the xbox cookie in her mouth growling around it for the aliens to die before downing the cookie and slurping down a drink. "Whatever you want can wait I'm about to kick some kids a** in Germany." She said then after killing the kid's avatar stopped the game and turned around. "You? Of all the people he'd send to babysit me like I'm an infant or invalid he picks you?" Emma sighed with a frown and rubbed her belly. Her phone buzzed and she answered it. "Mia~! Hey girl, what you doing with your bad self?" She grinned and went to the kitchen. "Yeah my dad just popped up out of the blue and tried to put me in private school. Haha! Yeah I know! Oh yeah guess what?! I got married! I know right? Nah not Henry. I'd no' touch him with a fifty foot pole with a deadly viper on the end. Seriously. haha so what are you doing right now? Oh my god really? Where? No way! That's just up the road from me! Hold on let me put on a bra and shoes and I'll be there in a second." She raced off to her room slipping on some hooker heals and put on a bra then replaced her shirt and shorts with a clubbing dress. "Seeya broody I'm going to a party." She purred and walked up the roam to a house with lights on and loud music pumping out. All eyes were on her as she walked in. "Oh my god Mia!" She purred throwing herself in for a hug. It was a long time since she partied.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:25 pm
"Aaannndd that's as far as I go with that," Oscar rolled his eyes as he slumped on the couch.

Before he realized it, Anya was back in the house and still looked irritated from before. She glanced around before looking down at Oscar, "Are we still staying here?"

"Looks like it," Oscar shrugged.

"I'm not," Anya grumbled as she went out the front door, "Bye."

"Have fun," Oscar sighed, he'd wait until Emma came back from the party to head back to the castle.

Anya couldn't smell Liam any longer as she began her walk back towards the castle. It'd take her some time, but there was no way she was staying in that house any longer.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:38 pm
"And that my friends is how you do nine tequila shots in a row with out a lime or salt." Emma slurred with a smile. "Right! What's next?! Rum!!! BRING ON THE RUM!!!" She called as the people in the party cheered. She stayed out until about four am before she wondered in all drunk and dazed. And still high from the pain medication. "Liam~! Liam where are you?! I got a bone to stab at you~!" She growled. "And if you think using Oscar as a meat shield will save you *hic* you are so~ *hic* wrong~!"

"Let me go back." Conrad growled. "I swear mother I'm fine."
"You are not fine and don't swear." Contessa growled a little miffed.
"Yeah? Well . . . shut up I need to see Emma. She'll be upset let me go to my daughter~!"
"NO!!! Let her calm and you should calm down too!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:43 pm
"Alright," Oscar approached the drunk Emma, "We have a lot of ground to cover before the sun goes up. We can do this the easy way or my way."

Without much care, Oscar hoisted the drunk Emma over his shoulders, "I like my way a hell of a lot better."

Conrad may be pissed at him later for it, but he agreed with Anya when it was coming time to leave Texas for good. Oscar walked out of the house before taking off at an unhuman run back towards the castle. He even passed Anya, who was taking her sweet time though she was half way to the castle already. It took him about a good hour and a half before he reached the castle with barely enough time to beat sunrise.

Oscar sat Emma down as he panted for a moment, "There...beat my own record..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:02 pm
About half way there Emma chundered on his back. The speed and pressure too much. "You know what~ That was fun! Lets do that again~!" She moaned moving a little jelly legged toward the bathroom to throw up again. "Twinkle twinkle little star~" She sang until she came to the toilet and threw up again. "Never drinking again." She growled when finished. "Never ever again~ Urgh that hurts. Now what was I doing? Oh yeah, finding Liam and kicking his a** into a bathtub full of wolfsbane for leaving me behind with a babysitter~ Urgh! Not a - crap." She hissed then threw up again. "God I am never drinking again~!"

Conrad froze on his way back to the house. Both Anya and Oscar's scent put them heading back to the castle. Sun rise was in an hour so he didn't have long. "Right. To the car. See you later Adele." He said getting into his BMW with his mother and drove back to the castle parking under ground since it was sun up. "So my guess is Oscar was given babysitting duty over my daughter while Liam goes off to slaughter an animal for his wedding feast that his wife will not attend because he's a bloody idiot!!" Conrad nearly lost his nerve but Contessa just smirked. That's what happened when the heart was beating. Moodiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Anya watched as a car sped by that held Conrad's and his mother's scent. She growled to herself as she continued on, but noticed the sky lightening up. There was no way she would make it to the castle while walking. Anya picked up her pace and beat Conrad's BMW by two minutes and walked into the castle to hear Emma upchucking.

"Sounds like she's not going anywhere tonight," Anya commented over to Oscar.

"I'm hoping not," Oscar shrugged as he stayed near the bathroom where Emma was puking in, " 'bout time you got here."

"I'm not in a hurry," Anya sighed before walking upstairs to her room, a good shower and a soft bed to sleep in was all she wanted since she was still angry with Conrad.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 pm
Emma wondered out of her bathroom after brushing her teeth then crashed on her bed. Every part of her body hurt. Throwing up was terrible. She just wanted to curl up an die somewhere. "Ssh Dallim." Her father's voice purred as he held her close. "I'll protect you. Sleep well." Reluctantly Emma went to sleep. she knew without a doubt she was going to wake up with a wicked hangover in the morning.

"Alpha! You have returned? Were you successful? Do we have a peace contract with the leeches?"

Contessa rubbed her temples. "My son has not kept up the paper work." She growled fixing all his mistakes. What she read from Tuomas was most disturbing. Like he'd lower himself to a mutt. . . though he'd chosen a made vampire so she guessed he couldn't sink much lower. What made matters even more worse was that Tuomas was bringing the whole court in support of a coupe. They'd be arriving a few hours after sun down. She growled a little. "Not long." She hissed to herself. "Not much time to get Liam back. . . think woman think!" She called up the phone. "Hello?"
"Adele, it's Contessa, don't hang up it's about our grandchild. . ."

"Fine I'll help you. But let me tell you now you owe me big time. And someday, you won't know when. I will call in my favour, and you will have to repay it."
"Fine whatever just, can you do it?"
"I said I'd help you spoilt leech don't push me! I'll bring some of her mother's clothes. But why do you want to do this?"
"To stop a civil war that's why." Contessa snapped hanging up the phone.
Emma had woken suddenly before she usually did and after removing herself from her father's grasp went to his office. "Grandmother? Is everything okay?"
"No. Everything is not okay! The court is arriving to meet you! Do you even speak Estonian?" Emma smirked at Contessa's stressed out tone.
"Why yes I do." She purred in response to the question. "I speak it fluently and with great diction. And I'll have you know I only wear a dress if it's to go out partying. For everything else there's pants. . . or another option that involves a skirt."
"The skirt take the skirt!" Contessa hissed a princess wearing pants would not do. Emma grinned wickedly and called up her Mame.
"Mame? It's me Emmaline, remember that phase I went through about four years back? Could you send all those clothes and jewellery up for me? And the shoes! cannot forget the shoes! Thanks Mame, bye~" She hung up and left the room trying hard not to cackle with glee. Oh she was going to be the opposite of proper and appropriate. The exact opposite. They won't know what they were in for. Her phone buzzed and she answered it, mainly because it made her head hurt. "Yes hello?" She growled not checking caller ID.
"Emma, it's me, Jenna." A low voice whispered.
"Hi Jen what's up?"
"I need help! Please! I. . .I tried to get out but they're not letting me."
"Don't worry I'll be there in ten minutes."
"Promise?"
"Promise." Emma said. "Don't lose hope. I'll be there soon." She hung up the phone and smiled at everyone. "I'll be back later." She said simply still in her clubbing dress and heals. "If dad asks I've gone for a walk." Then she jumped out the window landing smoothly and raced north east.
"No woman you can't leave yet!" Contessa shrieked then gave up. "She'd better get back before they arrive. . . "

Emma moved silently though the forest trying to be stealthy. If she did it right she could get all who wanted out in five minutes without any one being the wiser. Her claws sharpened a little as she scented a new pack she'd never come across before. The scent smelt so much like Henry though. She found Jenna easily and after covering her mouth whispered. "Don't scream, I'm here. Who else wants to leave?" She pointed to a guy who looked badly beaten. Emma held back a growl and after telling Jenna to stay put grabbed they guy and her and left as silently as she came. When at the mansion she pointed out the pool house. "Stay there. The house is full at the moment but the second it's not I'll get you guys a room." She bit her thumb and rubbed it on the guy's mouth making him swallow a bit. He'd heal in seconds. "Stay in the pool house. Your scent will-" She heard a loud howl and froze every hair on her body stood on end. And not in the good way. She knew Liam's howl and that wasn't Liam's howl. No. . . That was something much darker. Something that wanted her back. "Quick! Get inside!" She hissed running with them to the pool house closing and locking the door behind them. "That was close." She panted Jenna grinned and started laughing as did Emma. The other one looked a tiny bit confused but laughed anyway. The court was coming. "I hope my clothes arrived on time." She thought out loud then used a tunnel to get back to the main castle grabbing the box marked for her and went quickly back to the pool house to change into something scary and inappropriate.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm
"You had one job..." Anya sighed as she and Oscar stood in the middle of the hall.

"She's not my wife," Oscar shrugged as he glanced out the window, "Besides, Liam wouldn't keep his end of the promise either."

"As much as you attempted to keep your end," Anya rolled her eyes before leaning against the stone wall, "I hear the court is finally coming in to see Emma and Conrad."

Oscar looked over at Anya to see that she was quite nervous. Being with Conrad, it made her his mate and she'd eventually be named Queen. It was hard for him to see her as a Queen when he had known her as a friend, sister, and lover at one point as well. Oscar pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up before taking a long drag out of it, "Could be worse. I won't be sticking around that long to find out how that goes."

Anya stiffened before glancing over to Oscar. He shared her gaze for a few moments. Would she leave once again with him and end her marriage completely? She had almost did that twice before, maybe the third time was a charm.

"In any case," Anya ended the silence, "Liam should be back in a few days and set Emma straight."

"Because he did a good job of that before, too," Oscar snided as he began to walk off, "I'm going to start packing. Maybe Isaac will have me back in his group."

Everything was settled within his pack. Liam basked in the sunlight as he went over the plans with a few others in the pack. So far, their territory had doubled in size now that they were allies with Conrad's entire group. A smirk formed on Liam's lips. Though he'd eventually get used to his marriage with Emma, he was glad that their union was making his pack larger in numbers and adding final peace to everything. Since Conrad is King of the Vampires, his group is one of the largest and thus making peace a far greater prize than any other group.

Liam wiped away sweat from his forehead as he watched a few wolves in his pack play fight in the distance. His thoughts went to Emma. He had told her he was leaving for a few days and she had persisted on going. Since she hadn't followed him out there, maybe Oscar was doing what he had asked. Then again... Liam glanced down at the map in front of him. He had a sneaking suspicion that Emma was up to something without him there.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm
"I hear there's a not far from here." Jenna purred with a smile. Emma's eyes lit up. She missed parties. She wanted to go so much but the court was coming tonight. Neh. "I'll get a car." She purred taking Jenna and her brother to the party not far away. Contessa protested but Emma promised she wouldn't be long, then she drove to the party.

Everything was going so well. Emma danced with hot guys revelling in her werewolf need to be free and dry hump possible conquests. But then something burned in the back of her mind. Kill. She pulled back from her dance partner and headed to the bathroom. He followed foolishly believing he was about to score. Emma's throat burned. How long had it been? Her wedding night with Liam. She cursed rejecting those bottles. Her nose picked up the human's scent and she growled with triumph. She turned lightning fast draining him past death then growled letting his body drop to the floor. She grinned eyes light with red as she descended on the party killing everyone who couldn't escape.

"Code Red!" Jess cried.
"What do you mean?" Conrad hissed.
"Emma's escaped and she's. . . hunting."
"WHAT!!!!!!" Conrad roared. "OSCAR!!!" He raced to the mudblood pinning him to the wall. "You were supposed to be watching her Oscar!! If she's revealed us it's on you!" He jumped over the balcony and ran out to the party. Emma sat in the middle of the carnage covered in blood looking more than pleased with herself. But then she opened her eyes. "Oh god." She gasped and screamed loudly and started crying. "What have I done?" She breathed.
"Emma." Conrad whispered. She hissed at him fangs and claws long and dangerous. "Emma it's me your father!" She ran at him but he held her secure dragging her kicking and screaming back to the castle. They had a while before the Court would arrive, so he hoped he'd be able to calm her so she wouldn't embarrass herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 pm
Anya rushed to the main doors to open them for Conrad since he had his hands full with Emma kicking, scratching, and screaming, "What happened? Why is she covered in...! Did she...?!"

"She goes and kills a hoard of humans and it's my fault? Find her husband. She's his responsibility," Oscar took a long drag from his cigarette.

"This is not the time, Oscar!" Anya hissed over at him, "Go get her some clean clothes and a basin to clean herself up."

"Liam's job, not mine," Oscar turned the other way and began walking towards his room.

"Dammit..." Anya growled as she followed Conrad, "Did anyone survive? Did they see her like this?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Conrad shook his head both in sadness and relief. "He put you in charge of her! If you were taking you job seriously you'd remember what is was like your first few years as a vampire!!! No control! OW Emma no biting!" He hissed as Emma hit into his arm kicked his leg. "Liam has more responsibilities than you! If you'd picked Emma I'd have given you those when you two were old enough but you screwed up. Deal with it Oscar!" He turned best he could to Jess. "IS the dungeon ready?"
"Yes Master it is." Jess replied
"Good. Lets get her there then. Liam will find her soon any way."

Emma struggled best she could. They all smelt so good! She wanted to eat them all. . . But she wanted to be one with Oscar when she devoured his soul! She was sure he'd taste nice. Cold suddenly descended on her and she screamed. ice cold water rained from above her and she realised while her thoughts strayed to killing, she had been thrown in a dungeon and her father was hosing her off. She roared and tried to get away but nowhere was safe. "I'm sorry Anya but she need's to ride out this frenzy, if she doesn't she won't know how to control it. I fear. . . I fear she became thus too early. She. . . she should have come out of it by now but I don't get why she's like this."
Emma howled out trying to fight the water. She tried to caw at the water once at the bars she lashed out at them. Conrad pulled them back. Her eyes weren't red any more. They were ice blue. "Stay back!" He commanded not sure what had changed.

What's. . . What's happening? Emma thought seeming to watch this all from somewhere in the back seat. Like she wasn't in control any more. She could see Conrad holding Anya back protectively and barking at Oscar not to taunt her but she couldn't tell them to run she couldn't tell them she wasn't safe. Liam. . . Liam where is my husband? Why isn't he here? He'd know what to do! WHY AREN'T YOU HERE?!! She tried to break through but nothing worked. She felt a loud roar rip from her body as she tried to rip apart the bars to get to the prey. . . Prey? Were they prey? Are they my prey? Oh Liam hurry! I don't know how much longer they'll be safe with me.

"Mother no!" Conrad roared as Contessa threw wolfs'bane infused chains around Emma shackling her to the wall. The beast in the prison roared and screamed in agony trying to break free. Contessa managed to have her lashed to the back wall but took a hit to the chest before she could secure her grandchild completely. "What are you doing to my grandchild!?" Adele roared throwing herself at the bars.
"Preventing her from harming us all." Contessa hissed clutching her slowly healing wound. "She is in a frenzy though this one is different-"
"Of course it's different!!!" Adele roared. "She's three different parts! She's not just a vampire, she's a lycan as well. A mated Lycan. And Lycan need Alpha's. Especially when they're apart for too long. How stupid can you people be!?" Adele shook her head. "She's going to kill you all if you're not careful. She could have! She needs to be in a pack or at least be apart of one! If Liam keeps abandoning her it'll get worse for you all. That party? That will look like killing ants with a looking glass compared to what she could do. I know. . . I've seen it before." The more Adele talked the calmer Emma seemed to get but then Contessa opened her mouth. "You idiot! She's part vampire too! How could she be happy in a pack if she's part vampire-?" Emma roared and started struggling again. It was as if she hated the voice of her father's mother.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games