Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 pm
Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state...
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake.
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber!
Until I realized that it was you who held me under!
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids-
Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs...

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCHASER

Elsie walked into the courtyard with Dave just in time to see Valentina storm out. She looked puzzled- Dave rolled his eyes. He didn't know the red haired girl, but he knew of her. She'd been busted for drinking at the Yule Ball the year before. It seemed like Ronna had just kicked her out, and he didn't have much sympathy. Elsie was slightly more sympathetic, but also curious to know what had just gone down. She sidled over to Tanya, who was standing with Ronna, and they both seemed to now be talking to Iris, which made her wonder... Ronna was graduating this year. Had she picked who was going to take over from her? "What just happened?" she asked curiously. "And... you wouldn't happen to be becoming our leader next year, would you?" Dave was standing a ways away, but obviously eavesdropping.

OOC:
Yukina101

No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone!
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden!
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world...
And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack!
All around the world was waking, I never could go back;
'Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo looked at Jeremy for a few moments, wanting to know how it escalated from a question to two girl's getting into what seemed to be a huge argument. Walking over to the Jeremy, who offered him the only explanation of what exactly just happened, inquired a bit further, trying to stay out of earshot of Ronna, who was probably fuming at that point. "Jeez...how does it even go from a question to that? I mean, good thing I wasn't a tad earlier. Would of gotten hit by that door that she just stormed out of. That's a broken nose waitin' to happen" he joked, the confused look still ever present on his face. Unfortunately, Jeremy seemed to be just as confused about it as he was.

He found himself looking around as the other's walked in, almost all inquiring what it was that happened, to which prompted Theo to look at Ronna, who probably should offer some kind of explanation. It was sort of a public thing; so really, they should probably know something. Some part of him wondered if the girl did it just because of her blatant dislike of Valentina, but that's really only because he had no idea the implications of the boot out.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at Dueling Club with Students
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Wary
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Still not sure about this, but... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τ ï ṃ ε τø l ï ṡ τ ε ṉ τø ṃε ώ h ï ṉ ε x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ αṉḋ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ αll ατ øṉсε? x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃ ε l ø ḋ ɾ α ṃ α τ ï с ƒøølṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ṉ ε υ ɾ ø τ ï с τø τhε в ø ṉ ε, ṉø ḋ ø υ в τ αвøυτ ïτ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott wasn't entirely sure when he'd made the decision to check out the Dueling club, or even why; he had never thought he was particularly interested in such things. But he'd discovered he had a knack for Defensive magic, and frankly, it was just one more thing to challenge himself with. The thing about dueling was that, unlike every other area in which he'd shown interest, it was equal parts physical and mental, rather than being almost wholly mental. It required an inner strength that he wasn't sure he possessed... but it didn't hurt to attempt to cultivate such things. He wasn't such an intellectual snob that he didn't see the value in physical strength, that he didn't understand that sometimes brute force was necessary. Some people simply couldn't be reasoned with through words, and the only way to handle them was with a wand, or your fists. Not that he expected much in the way of fists flying in this club, he'd probably have to talk to his brother about that if he cared enough to try it. He thought Kenneth might know a thing or two about some form of fighting or another... boxing, wasn't it? Some sort of organized sport-type fighting thing like that. It couldn't hurt. Though, he'd be willing to bet that Kenneth would die of shock when he asked... Pretty much no one would expect this from him, he was pretty sure.

spaceThe Ravenclaw was unsurprised to see Arianna when he walked in. He smiled and approached her, waving lightly. "Ari! Hey! Feel like I haven't seen you since we went home last year," he told her. Elliott didn't know what it was, if she'd been avoiding him or what. He was hoping it was just that she was busy with Benjamin and knew that trying to spend time with the both of them at the same time was probably a bad idea. They didn't exactly get along, after all. He didn't really like the idea of his friend prioritizing a guy she had a crush on over him, it actually sort of hurt, but he figured that was just because it wasn't like he had any other friends. Maybe if he did, it wouldn't be so upsetting. But he hadn't really had much luck making any others... he was honestly surprised Ari put up with him. Maybe that's why she'd been avoiding him; maybe she was sick of him, finally. That... that was a depressing thought.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģ ï ṿ ε ṃ ÿ ṡ ε l ƒ τhε с ɾ ε ε ρ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ρ l α ÿ ṡ τ ɾ ï с ќ ṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ïτ αll ќ ε ε ρ ṡ α ḋ ḋ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ï τ h ï ṉ ќ ï'ṃ с ɾ α с ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at Dueling Club with Students
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ asdjakljgalfdkjgalkfjgalkfjgaklfjg ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ι ѕ ѕ υ є ѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕ σ υ ℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυ я f α ¢ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α ¢ ¢ ι ∂ є и т α ℓ ℓ у σи ρυ я ρ σ ѕ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone had to give herself a pep talk outside of the classroom being used for the Dueling Club's meeting place. She wanted to do this, she reminded herself. More than that, she needed to do this. It was important that she do this. She had to be able to protect herself, in case... the blonde shuddered at the thought, but for once she didn't brush it aside. If she did, she might forget how important this was and chicken out, which she couldn't do. Maybe she should've asked Emily to come with... but she didn't want to have to tell Emily why she had to do this. It was nice that Emily didn't know. She did want anyone to pity her or feel sorry for her. The Hufflepuff took a deep breath to center herself, and pushed the door open. As soon as she was inside, she froze up, fighting to keep her expression from showing how scared she was. She recognized a couple of kids from her year, a know-it-all Ravenclaw who didn't seem to like anyone except the Gryffindor girl he was currently talking to. A few other faces were vaguely familiar, people she'd seen around her house. But she certainly didn't know any of them, which wasn't helping her mounting anxiety. Not knowing what to do, she simply moved out of the door's way and stood awkwardly, fists clenched and shoulders stiff, fighting the urge to run out. She had to do this. She needed to do this. She would learn to duel, she would learn to do wandless magic, and then it wouldn't matter if Lysandar somehow got out of jail and came after her, because she'd be able to stop him herself. And think of how proud of her Darcy would be! He was the reason she even had the courage to do this, she reminded herself. He thought she was strong and brave, and so she would be. So she steeled herself, still not quite brave enough to speak, but no longer in any danger of losing her cool and running away. She wasn't a coward, she told herself. She was brave. She was strong... she could do this.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тнαт ι ' ℓ ℓ f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ σ и ' т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕ є є и ι т α ℓ ℓ в є f σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢ я α ѕ н αи∂ в υ я и , ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓ є α я и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт є и ¢ σ υ я α g є ѕ нєя

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:31 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

Red and black > No decking underclassmen... no decking underclassman... no decking underclassman>

Ronna massaged her temples as Valentina snapped back at her making an explanation that sounded absolutely ridiculous and going so far as to jump to the conclusion that Ronna had some lasting vendetta against the girl. Sure, Ronna thought Valentina was lazy and irresponsible, but she thought that about Theo, but Theo wasn't suggesting ridiculously sketchy things to do by learning dueling. And just as Valentina finished shouting accusations and storming out a whole slew of new members and some familiar faces from the club last year or years before that as well.

Jer had given a partial explaination, but Ronna figured she owed them more. And, Ronna had a sinking feeling she was going to have to at the very least talk to Toby and the other Gryffindor prefects about arranging some kind of intervention or meeting about certain underclassmen and their behaviors. "Alright, everyone! Welcome to the dueling club! I'm Veronica Kiss, in case any of you don't know me yet. I'm the current leader of this club, and next year it'll be handed over to Tanya Cherri," She nodded towards Tanya.

"None of you look to be first years, so if you want to officially join feel free to come up and fill out one of the forms I have," Ronna said. "I'm not denying any members, unless you are here for the wrong reasons. Dueling and this club is not about using violence or trying to force your way through to anyone. This club is both a sport of sorts-like fencing or boxing-combined with chess and tactical plans, along with learning to defend yourself properly."

"And, mind you, if any of you get bigheaded or try anything stupid, I will not only kick you promptly out of this club, and you may sport some nasty bruises, a couple broken bones, or need to go up to the hospital wing to recover from a hex or two thanks to me while I'm showing you the door," Veronica said before letting out a sigh. "Anyone have any questions?"

this post.>

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

mrs-lestrange

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

Arianna grinned as Elliot greeted her. She was throughly surprised to see him here. She honestly had never seen him outside of class or the library. She giggle to herself a little as she thought of this. "Elliot! Look at you! You're not buried in a book." She smirked at him showing her teasing. She was really happy to see her friend again. She realized he was absolutely right. They hadn't really talked since they said goodbye before the end of the school year. "You're right! It's been way too long. What've you been up to?" She really did miss visiting with Elliot he always told her the truth. She wondered if he was offended.

The red head paused her conversation to listen to Ronna. She nodded respectively towards the seventh year. She mentally noted everything the older girl said not wanting to ever piss her off. She also made a mental note to congratulate Tanya about taking over the club. She was so proud of her housemate/teammate.

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Dueling Club

Leonette was shall we say late. She didn't mean to be but she was. None the least she raced off as quick as she could to the courtyard to meet up with the rest of the dueling club members. "Sorry I'm late." she said feeling bad about it. She wouldn't have it happen again. Hearing Ronna doing her big speech on dueling is for fairness and not kicking the crap out of your buddy she fell relatively quiet. Smiling lightly Leonette was glad to be back.

With: members of the dueling club

Wearing: Red shirt and shorts

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Third Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina jogged into the area. She was late but she wasn't extremely late. She looked around at the others. Noting Tanya seeming happy to be here. Maybe she is vice now? Who knew... Until she heard Ronna say so. Cool~ The dirty blonde haired Gryffindor looked around and noticed Elliott and Ari talking. This put a smile on Nina's face. She had never actually talked to Elliott before but Ari was talking to him... Well she shouldn't just interrupt that anyway. She looked between the older students and a couple of the ones her own year. Interesting.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Clothes
And it feels good to be with people like House mates and other houses
Although my mind keeps wandering to Need to talk to Ari again sometime!

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:44 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya walked out onto the courtyard with all the forms she had been given as captain for others to fill out trying not to fidget nervously with the paperwork as she put it down on a small table she never really saw out on the courtyard except for dueling club. Huh. She was still a little in shock that she was actually running the club, even know she kept expecting Ronna to walk out in her usual shorts and tights get up apologizing for being late or something. But know, the redhead had left her in charge, well at least for just this year. Then she could pass it on to someone else, hopefully someone younger, thankfully not Theo. Never had she been more glad that the guy was actually in her year but he was and he would be graduating this year just like the rest of them. She had someone in mind she'd like to ask but first she'd see how they behaved today before doing so. She didn't want to have some crazy bipolor kid running the club next year! With a soft sigh she looked at her clock seeing there was still a few minutes before people actually started showing up and decided to do a few light leg stretches as she waited. A thought ran through Tanya's mind making her chuckle; it seemed like everything she did for fun required some form of stretching and the off chance of a visit to the infirmary.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Courtyard~Dueling ClubWith: No one yetThinking: Let's hope this goes ok OOC

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Dueling Club

Leonette walked out to the courtyard for her last year of the dueling club. This year Tanya was in charge and she wondered how her housemate was handling it. As she got closer she gave her friend a smile. "Hey Tanya, you ready for today?" she asked curiously. Stretching Leonette knew that her friend would do just fine running the club. If the Gryffindor knew anything it was that she could do it. Secretly she was wondering who Tanya would leave the club to. Of course she didn't want to outright ask so she'd just have to wait. She'd find out soon enough.

With: Tanya

Wearing: Casual Grey

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Single

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene had decided to join the dueling club to occupy himself while he was still the reserved keeper for the team. He never thought about joining clubs until now, this sounds like self-defense and martials arts. But of course, magic, at least he took big efforts on the wandwork classes like Cursebreaking and Defense Against the Dark Arts. He spotted a lady holding the forms, from the looks of it she might be in-charge here but he could be wrong. He simply waved at her and said, "Um, hi. I'm here to join the Dueling Club," That's all he could say, short and simple. He turned his head to see there's another lady meeting her, the brunette looked familiar...

Wait, wasn't that David's girlfriend whom Cathy told him about last year? From the looks of it, yes. But still he could not believe that the lady was David's girlfriend, that guy's a snobbish rich-kid. He wondered how his dad even stand him for three years of Cursebreaking Class; of course, his dad was a kind of person who would be neutral all the time. He looked at her confused and gave her a shy wave, "Uhm. Hi?"

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

Thinking: "She looks familiar"
With: The Dueling Club
Looking:

Yukina101
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:56 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina promised herself she would try to get more involved in things at school this term, and while Quidditch didn't seem to be her thing, the Duelling Club seemed to offer something more her speed.

After reading about what happened to one of the Aurors over the summer, and how some madman abducted and tortured a Muggleborn (off the streets of London, no less), it made sense to Selina she needed to learn how to protect herself. It also seemed like a good way to get in some extra DADA training, which was never a bad thing. There was also the chance to make a few friends too.

The slim, willowy Second Year Ravenclaw arrived at the courtyard where the meetings took place, dressed with almost 'Slytherinesque' class. A long black skirt, paired with a loose, long-sleeved gray blouse, with a waist-length black cardigan, and a pair of black ankle-length boots with two-inch heels. Her hair was pulled straight back over her shoulders, while her wand rested in a sheath strapped to her left forearm, concealed under her blouse and sweater.

When she arrived, Selina was duly impressed by whom was already there. All of them were upperclassmen, several years above her, and Selina was secretly grateful the strict stratification students dealt with at her old school were absent in this place. She recognized Eugene, being he was from her own House, and she'd met Leo before; she was Grace's older sister. The head of the club was none other than the Head Girl herself, whom Selina had seen before, but never actually met.

"Hello," she said politely, addressing all three of the other students, acutely aware how at her old school she would have barely been allowed to address an upperclassman, let alone interact socially, before asking Tanya, "Are you interested in taking on new members?"

Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:46 am
User Image

Arianna led her sister into the dueling club. This was one of the first clubs Ari had joined and as she explained to her sister multiple times it taught her many valuable lessons. Ari waved at Tanya and Leo who were already present and visiting in the front of the room. There were a couple of kids that the older Davenport didn't recognize. They had to be new and one of them looked about her sister's age. Ari nodded towards them as well. "I'm going to wait and see if Elliot or Nina show up." Ari explained as she pulled her sister off to the side to wait by the door.

User Image

Addie couldn't believe her luck per the norm her sister found her hanging around the common room and decided she needed to come with her to join this club. It wasn't like she had a problem with spells or anything. Why bother wasting time hanging out here when there was a perfectly good chair open in front of the common room fire to nap in. The younger girl continued to let her sister drag her around knowing there was no use fighting it. She'd have to at least pretend to go along willingly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:34 am
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte found his way into the room where this Dueling Club meant. He had decided to join, mainly to just amuse himself. He didn't expect that he'd actually take it--or anyone involved with it--seriously. The fact that there was a Dueling Club in the first place was already laughable enough. He found his way after some searching, but managed to eventually find it, and noticed that many involved were older than him. Except for Selina and that Adaline girl. Oh, this would be fun. Very, very, very fun indeed. He had strapped his wand to his waist, making his way in and making his presence known. "Devonte Bannister, everyone. Mind if I join this club of yours?" He then turned his attention to Selina and Adaline, acting as if he hadn't noticed them before. "Oh, hello, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor." He didn't feel the need to address them by their real names.

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield
amo10690

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:45 am
User Image

User Image

Swirling his wand between his fingers like a drumstick, Axel approached the growing mass of students at the Clocktower Courtyard where he'd heard that the Dueling Club had taken place. The past several years, he'd half assed considered joining, but instead, had opted to spend most of his time in the common room hanging out with a few of the lads, maybe a pick up game of football on the grounds, or a venturing down new corridors and hidden alcoves. This year, however, with his OWL's looming ahead and his hopes of being a Dragonologist just around the corner, he decided it only made sense to work on his dueling. Who knows how many fire balls of death he'll have to deflect, or how many dragon claws might try and maul him to ribbony bits of flesh. ”Ayup, is it too late to join?” He questioned, taking note of the small stack of parchment and glanced it over before filling in the details with a hasty scrawl.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fifth Year ←══╬≎
Dueling Club
Dressed in: Fresh Tee, Blue Jeans
15 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 151lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games