Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave him a small smile when Loki nuzzled at him “I trust you Loki…..I know you will try your best not to hurt me.” He said gently. He still knew that injuries would probably be unavoidable, especially considering the fact that he’d already received a few bruises from Loki when he wasn’t in control of himself, but he knew no serious harm would come from him. Tony nodded slightly at his agreement. “It’ll need some patience. Brain scans are a slow process, especially when there is no specific thing to look for.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he knew he would try his best not to hurt him. He understood what Tony was thinking having already provided the man with bruises. It mattered not if he had healed them almost as soon as they had been done, it had still happened. "Patience I can give." Loki confirmed. "You can tell Bruce when he arrives back with Thor's blood. For now I think I will start on fixing the magic in that machine." Loki stated moving to stand. He leaned down giving a chaste kiss to Tony before moving to the jammer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words. Tilting his head up to return the kiss, Tony smiled affectionately up at him before turning back to the remnants of his coffee. When he had finished that and all of the food he felt like eating, he pulled up a holographic screen, examining the jammer to see if there was any way that he could adjust it on his side of things.

It was calm like that for a while before Bruce returned, coming out of a door to the side of the lab which was actually Bruce’s private ‘infirmary’ as he called it. In truth it was more like an entire hospital packed into one room thanks to Tony’s input and custom designed machines. It had everything they could ever want plus additional things built to handle the unique physical design of some of the residents of the tower. Looking to Loki, he smiled slightly. “The test is running. JARVIS will inform us as soon as it’s done.” He said lightly, coming over to sit near Tony and munching on the food that had been set aside for him.

Tony grinned at him before turning back to the screen in front of him. “I’m glad to see that machine is getting used. I was very proud of it you know.” He teased at Bruce, who just smiled at the other. “Sir, I hate to interrupt, but your power is down to 10% as coming events are not certain, I believe it would be wise to change reactors this morning.” JARVIS said slowly, knowing the suggestion could be made with little problem with the current group in the lab.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved to the jammer with a soft smile on his face despite the task ahead of him. He spent a good while ripping apart the magic he had put on it the day before only looking up as Bruce re-entered the room. His head was soon back to a bowed position over the jammer as he tried to figure out what had gone wrong. "Thank you." Loki responded when Bruce informed him that the test was running and that JARVIS would inform them when it had finished. He had a few minutes more of pondering before JARVIS spoke informing Tony that the power supply in his chest was getting low. Loki looked up and to Tony then curious and a bit worried. "You have to change it?" Loki questioned. He was still unsure about everything pertaining to the arch reactor considering Tony didn't want much known about it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at JARVIS’ news, but knew the AI was correct. Looking to Loki when he spoke, he nodded. “I do. Generally I don’t have to worry about it too much, but using the suit drains a lot of energy. And with not knowing what’s going to happen, changing it is probably the best thing.” He said, slowly standing and moving over to one of the walls. Moving aside a picture a vault was revealed and it opened automatically for him, revealing a few reactors. Taking one out, he checked it over before closing the vault and moving the picture again. Setting it aside to pull his shirt off, he looked to Loki for a long moment before making a decision. “You should come here…..learn how to change it in case of an emergency.” He said, sitting on a table so Loki could see. “Steve and Bruce already know, but seeing as you’re around me most of the time, you should too.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man made a face. Hearing the man explain that the suit drained alot of energy Loki nodded he understood. Green eyes followed the man as he moved over to one of the walls moving a picture. He saw the vault and was amazed that Tony kept more than one of the reactors. He appreciated the view he got when Tony removed his shirt but he was drawn to the reactor wondering how it was changed. Tony seemed to sense his thoughts and called him over saying he should learn to change it out in case of an emergency. "Thank you for showing me this." Loki thanked watching intently. He placed a hand against the man's thigh in comfort and appreciation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki a small smile, but he clearly wasn’t too thrilled with the chore. Glancing at Bruce to make sure he wasn’t watching, not that comfortable with too many people seeing him so vulnerable, he lifted the new reactor for Loki to see. Explaining how it had to had to hook up, he took Loki’s hand, and showed him how to unlock and pull out the reactor. Holding the reactor, he let Loki see the hole it sat in. “If anything ever happens that breaks the reactor, you have to check the sides…..if metal punches through anywhere….I’m as good as gone.” He explained. “And for the most part, unless damage is done, you can just yank this out without checking for anything. It is damaged, you have to make sure the whole connector is out before you put the new one in or it won’t hook up properly.” He continued. Biting his lip, he looked Loki over. “When you reach in to hook it up, you will probably feel a gel or liquid….it’s just discharge from the reactor, nothing bad or harmful.” He added, after a moment he pulled the old reactor out so Loki could put the new one in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 pm
MDaylus

He understood why Tony felt uncomfortable and considering throwing up a shield to hide them from prying eyes but seeing Bruce not paying attention he let it be. Turning back to Tony when the man began to explain about changing the arc reactor. He took in all the information and memorized it. Nodding when the man said that the discharge was normal. Starting as the man pulled out the old reactor he quickly set about putting the new one he was holding in. "A bit of warning would be nice." Loki sighed when he was sure he had gotten it hooked up properly. Running a hand around the edge of the arc reactor.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony appreciated how close he was paying attention. It really was nice that he was so intent on learning how to help Tony. Giving a little chuckle at his complaint, he shook his head. “It’s fine. I have a few minutes without the reactor.” He said lightly, even if that wasn’t anywhere near a light matter. Unconsciously reaching up to make sure the reactor was on right, he smiled at Loki. “Hopefully you won’t have to do that…..I’ve only had to have help twice since I’ve gotten the reactor.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm
MDaylus

"I would prefer you go as short of time as we can manage without something that keeps you alive. Unless of course you allow me to remove the shards within your chest." Loki grumbled. Loki oped he too would not have to do it often either. He wondered if there was a spell out there that would keep anyone from taking the arc reactor that did not have permission. "You are alright now correct?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at him gently. He was beyond worrying over such things by now. He knew what happened would happen, no matter what he wanted. “I thought we were still waiting on magic and spells for that.” He replied. Hearing the question, he pulled Loki between his legs and wrapped his arms around his neck. “I’m fine Loki…..promise.” he murmured, giving him a gentle kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:55 pm
MDaylus

"We are but you have yet to give me permission to do such a thing." Loki reminded softly. Allowing Tony to pull him between his legs he sighed. "Good..." Loki murmured against the lips kissing him before falling into the kiss. His hand had not moved from around the arc reactor and now massaged at the area as if he could alleviate any discomfort the man had.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn't respond to him, still not sure that he wanted Loki to remove the shards, take away what he still felt he deserved and the one certainty of his life. How many could say they pretty much knew how they'd go? When he felt the massage around the reactor, he let out a shaky breath and slowly rested his head on Loki's shoulder, not moving from his touch. In truth he had forgotten what it felt like to have someone touch that skin, and though he'd never admit it to anyone, especially Loki, the reactor did ache, did pain him on occasions. The metal wasn't as forgiving as a body should be and it pressed and rubbed on his bones and organs in a decidedly unpleasant way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't mind that Tony did not give an answer to his unasked question, the man still needed time to think on it and the god would respect that. Green eyes darted up hearing the shaky breath that escaped Tony but seeing no true distress he did not cease his actions. Especially when the man rested his head on the god's shoulders. Willing some magic to his fingers to allow for a little bit of warmth he continued, working at any muscle that felt tightened. After a few minutes he ceased. "We have work to do, as much as I would love to stay like this we can not." Loki reminded softly in a hushed voice that did not travel beyond Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes as Loki continued to massage those muscles, he had to admit, it was amazing to have let someone close enough to him to do this, especially a person who didn't find him disgusting because of it and was willing to touch the scarred mess around the reactor. Hearing Loki's words, he slowly nodded, taking a steadying breath as he lifted his head. "I know." He murmured. Kissing Loki's cheek, he released him before slipping off the table and moving to hide his old reactor back in the vault and pull his shirt back on.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games