Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 am
Lucia sighed she knew she upset him. "A. Choirs are helpful for Opera and Aria's, and B, I'm not ready for a kid so I'm glad our bodies are made differently to humans though I do hope to one day have your babies." She caressed his cheek. "I just want to know the choir range and what they sing."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:04 am
"Zen I guess you know where you'll be thees morning, mm? Auditioning, am I right~?" Francis kissed her cheek softly. He didn't know what went on with the choir after he left director position. He did so because a choir member had tried seducing him, and he stayed away ever since.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:09 am
Lucia nodded. "Come with me? Cheer me on?" She asked snuggling close. "Oh wait~! You have a music class this after noon in. . . ten minutes." She looked up at the clock with a grin. "Shall we get ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 am
"We shall~" Francis gave her a chance to stand and did so himself shortly after. He wanted to cheer her on, but knew she had to do some things alone. He finally had a class to attend and around 20 students to watch over. That was his priority for this afternoon, but his mind would still be on her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 pm
Lucia stood and on very shaky legs went to the bedroom to get changed. She wore a simple green sundress with flats and put her hair up showing her bond tattoo. "I will be in the hall next to you, so we wont be too far apart." She said getting a bottle of water from the fridge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 pm
"Well of course we won't be! You'd go crazy otherwise, darleeng~" Francis joked, dressing in a maroon polo shirt and khaki pants. He followed close behind as he tied his hair low, like he usually did. From behind he kissed Lucy's cheek. "Je sais que vous ferez bien."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 am
Lucia blushed. It was true. Long distances made her heart hurt. She wanted to be close but not so close people thought she had no will of her own. That her world revolved solely on whether or not he was by her side or not. That wasn't what she wanted at all. They walked hand in hand to the Music building. Lucia wasn't sure what to sing. She had a few songs up her sleeve but couldn't pick. She said goodbye to her love by giving him a long heat fanning kiss and a slap to his rump and turned into the hall.
"Oh look, here's the Glowing One." Someone growled other's sneered and Lucia sighed. She was always going to be weird no sense in trying to change that stigma. "What are you doing here?" Someone else growled. "I thought Prima Donna's didn't slum it with the Chorus-"

"Shut up Billy, maybe she's here to couch us on how to win sectionals." A girl scolded.

"Non," Lucia replied. "I'm here to audition for your vacant Soprano part." The group paused then burst out laughing until they saw she was serious.

"All right then, show us what you got. Have you even heard of anything Modern?" The same girl asked.

"Si. I know sem modern songs. In fact I have a backing track for one of my IPod." She hooked it up and then set up her own system. The group moved ready to judge. Lucia put up her hair into a messy ponytail ish bun took off her shoes and got the tech guy to press play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:03 am
Francis left her to her own devices, not a bad arsenal in his eyes at all. He stopped down the hall and heard the chorus make fun of her. Somethings just wouldn't change, he knew, and as he entered his room adjacent to the auditorium, he heard music begin to fill the place. Yes, she was off to a good start. Now to show them what she's got.

But his focus was slightly derived when his students filled the room. "Bonjour, mes amis." He greeted them all with a smile before placing one finger to his lips, indicating they all be silent. "I know 'ow much some of you aspire to be famous vocalists and what 'ave you. Do you 'ear what ees going on een zhe auditorium? Zat, mes amis, ees where you start. Now, as the student een zhere sings, I want you to noteece 'ow she 'as found 'er balance between 'er head voice, wheech ees 'er high notes, and 'er chest voice, wheech heets zhe lower ones. Leesten to see eef she 'as found 'er "meedle voice" as I like to call eet." Francis folded his arms and sat on the edge of his desk, glad he made a lesson out of listening to his love sing.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:12 am
"La la la la la la la~" Lucia said finishing her song it had hard attitude her eyes glowed and the group stared in awe.

"All right sing us something from your normal range." Billy said after finding his voice. So Lucia turned to the tech man.

"Mysterium movement nine." She said. "Under the playlist study notes." She nodded and put on that song and Luce went right into it showing them her strong voice. She had turned off the mic and sang without it. She sang so loud the Drama department on the other side of the property could hear her. Everyone had stopped in their tracks to listen to this bell voice. She sang for long moments until it moved into Instrumental only then stopped. The Choir was blown away. Most of them were Air Gentry yet none had the breath control Lucia had. It seemed she had worked hard to get to the level she was at.

"Uh, I'm sorry but you can't join us." Billy said. "You're too good. You can direct us but you can't join us."

Lucia blushed hard she wanted to join the singing but they wouldn't let her. Instead she was to direct? Her mind swam. She'd never directed before!!! She had no idea what she would be doing!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:21 am
"See, darleengs? Zat ees what you must aspire for eef you plan on eentering zhe vocal part of zhe music eendustry." Francis smiled, clapping a few times and knowing his Lucy could hear him. "Excusez moi for one meenute, everyone." He stepped from the room and stood in the door of zhe auditorium. "Bravisima, ma cherie." Then he walked down to the stage, holding his hand out to Lucy. "Director, mm? Well, zat weel work for you perfectly, darleeng! After all, your 'andsome lover 'ere might 'ave been one a leetle while ago." He winked and took her hand, pulling her down into his embrace. "You deed wonderfully, mon amour. Just like I said you would~"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Lucia blushed hard her eyes glowing with excitement. He believed she could do it so then she would do it. She would do it and have him help if he felt so inclined. And the fun part was, the school was slowly starting to accept her. That made her so happy. Her hand went up and cupped Francis' cheek her eyes showing nothing but love. "How's your class going? Do you need help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:48 pm
Francis was so glad to see that she was happy. It's these little things that make him happy as well. "No, darleeng~ I was seemply showing my students 'ow to make eet eef zhey want to sing as a career, zhey need to be like you." He kissed her cheek softly and turned to the choir. "Eet seems as zhough you 'ave some new friends, so I'll leave you to zhem."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 pm
Lucia blushed and nodded. "Yes mi amore." She purred pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You go back to your class and I'll go learn how to direct a Choir." A smile lit her face and she held him close for a moment. "Ti Amo." She whispered turning back to the group. "Okay people I want you all into the four sections, Bass, Tenor, Alto and Soprano. I want to warm us up and go from there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 am
And with a long embrace and a kiss to her cheek, Francis half-jogged back out of the auditorium to his classroom. "Alright, mes amis. Now zat we've 'ad zat leetle lesson, I want to 'ear about composers. Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, all of zem! Not only about zheir music, but why? Why did zhey make each piece in zhe way zhey did. Was eet just for fun, or was somezhing goeeng on een each of zheir lives zat made zhem write?" Class for him went smoothly, as usual, and Francis soon found himself in a discussion with his class that was more intricate than usual. Good.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:27 pm
Lucia put them through their paces. Showing her Choir that Opera and Classical music could be fun. She was so happy to be accepted in this way. Her eyes glowed with excitement. She was having so much fun. She'd pushed them into eight groups and watched as they soared. "You'll win your estedford with this song no problems" She said bouncing on her heels. They had learnt quickly when she was overly excited she bounced.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games