Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irishfury

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:47 am
- You start teaching yourself Japanese so you can e-mail Masashi Kishimoto and tell him he's not putting enough Kiba in his new chapters, then realize you don't have the Japaese script program on your computer and get depressed until the new raw comes out and you can read it before your monolingual friends.

- You spend three hours making a banner for the Inuzuka clan to insert on your EZBoard posts, then take another hour to get it centered on said posts because otherwise it cuts off part of Akamaru's head.

- You ask your friends to "pass the salt-no-jutsu" and they don't give it a second thought until the people at the next table look at you like you've just said "I kill puppies for fun."

- You're an administrator on a Naruto RPG forum and they let you check the applications for accuracy.

- You've developed a theory linking Orochimaru, albinism, and Michael Jackson in a massive government conspiracy.

- You start picturing Temari when your friends talk about "this hot girl they saw yesterday" and you're pretty sure they're all thinking it, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:00 am
Irishfury
- You start teaching yourself Japanese so you can e-mail Masashi Kishimoto and tell him he's not putting enough Kiba in his new chapters, then realize you don't have the Japaese script program on your computer and get depressed until the new raw comes out and you can read it before your monolingual friends.

- You spend three hours making a banner for the Inuzuka clan to insert on your EZBoard posts, then take another hour to get it centered on said posts because otherwise it cuts off part of Akamaru's head.

- You ask your friends to "pass the salt-no-jutsu" and they don't give it a second thought until the people at the next table look at you like you've just said "I kill puppies for fun."

- You're an administrator on a Naruto RPG forum and they let you check the applications for accuracy.

- You've developed a theory linking Orochimaru, albinism, and Michael Jackson in a massive government conspiracy.

- You start picturing Temari when your friends talk about "this hot girl they saw yesterday" and you're pretty sure they're all thinking it, too.

*applause* xd  

Neekroo

Irishfury

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:18 am
Neko Kafweenu
Irishfury

*applause* xd

Thank you, thak you! I'll be here all week! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:55 pm
You start talking in japanese or speak with a accent or talk in honorary suffixes blaugh  

liz_bliz_inc

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:37 am
Raith-dono
You start talking in japanese or speak with a accent or talk in honorary suffixes blaugh

Guilty. *raises hand*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:03 am
When you wake up sing the themes......... stressed  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:30 pm
SeiryokuX

lol
...you decide to become the next Hokage  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:24 am
u try 2 do the hand seals.(wicth i no)  

ramen shinobi

Juno_da

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:41 am
When you think up these crazy concepts about Gai.... Like Gai sitting naked holding a can of SPAM ninja Don't ask......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:25 pm
when you try doing their hand seals  

BIGBANGfor l i f e

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:27 pm
Juno_da
When you think up these crazy concepts about Gai.... Like Gai sitting naked holding a can of SPAM ninja Don't ask......

I'd be more inclined to crazy concepts of Sakura... like SakuraXIno  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:39 am
Trowa The Fearless
SeiryokuX

lol
...you decide to become the next Hokage

Hey hey, I WILL become the next Hokage okay?! xp *goes off to find Tsunade and defeat her*  

Ikishi

LuckyUntilLost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:34 am
When you buy a leaf forehead protector but abstain from wearing it until you are worthy. *guilty*

But I did wear it to school one time around my neck...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:07 pm
don't know why i thought of this but...

YKYNSTMNW: you kill your best friend hoping to unlock the Mangekyou Sharingan. sweatdrop  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:25 pm
Juno_da

MY EYES! xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games