Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 am
A wounded Kain would be found Lugging himself into the living room, just to take a seat with his Spiniraks egg. His one arm completely paralysed and his shoulder wrapped up tightly in bandages, which he strapped himself with. flopping on the couch he Grunts slightly. His spinirak stares into the Incubator pod. "Your so proud of this aren't you?" he Says to the patient mother. "Not too long now, Huh? the doctors said it would take a around 8 months to hatch. You laid it about that time ago, you had in you for 3 months before that. Hehe I can't believe I didn't notice until you went into Labour.". Leaving the two there Kain goes into the fridge to check the food he put in there earlier. "I know we all share the food but you'd think they would leave me some?". grabbing whats left of the milk and a bowl, Kain prepared a nice meal of Poke-O's and Pecca Juice. Sitting back on the Couch, He just smiled at the mother watching the egg as if it where to hatch any moment."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:02 pm
Kairi would enter the livingroom as well, her Spinarak, Azoth on one shoulder, partially hidden in the girl's red hair. Walking beside Kairi would be her recently evolved Houndoom. Taking notice of Kain quite quickly, Kairi would head in his direction, sitting down next to him. There was a great deal of concern on Kairi's face as she gave Kain a once-over. "What in the world happened to you last night? You left me behind and then I didn't see you again," she said, carefully tracing her fingers over Kain's arm, just trying to get a good look at the damage without hurting him. Kairi sighed, unsure what she could do. Tetra lay her head down in Kairi's lap from where she sat on the floor, and Azoth crawled down Kairi's arm to go over to Estelle to see what she was looking at so intently.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:01 pm
"You fear to much love. No bullet single could stop me. The mission was a perfect success. So please don''t fret". Kain replied.

The mother Spinirak, Estelle, pulled in her hubby and showed him the beautiful thing they created. She slowly scratches at the glass hoping for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:15 pm
Despite Kain's words, Kairi couldn't help but worry. The redheaded girl pouted a little, showing her disapproval. "Just be more careful next time, okay? I don't want you getting yourself killed..." her voice trailed off, and she turned her head a little. Tetra, seeing her trainer so concerned, tilted her head slightly as she looked to the boy that her trainer loved so much. The Houndoom shuffled over a little, resting her front paws against the couch so that she could reach up and lick the boy's face a couple times. She let out a little bit of a whimper as well, as if to say, 'My master was very concerned about you, please don't disregard her feelings'. She had stayed with Kairi all night, the redhead had barely seen Kain after he disappeared last night, and when she had, she wasn't exactly able to speak to him. No one would let her get close enough as they mended him up, and so she had spent the night alone for the most part, the only one who stayed with her being Tetra.

Azoth would lift a spindly little leg and touch the glass of the incubator before looking to the female Spinarak again, nuzzling her a little and snuggling up close to her. It had been quite some time since he had felt her warmth.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:27 pm
SubonicXP
Sub had just stepped off the elevator, walking down the long hallway of empty cells. At the very end was a single door which led to a room with three more doors, he took the one straight ahead. "GRAY, I'm here to see our guest." He shouted to seemingly nothing. Following his statement a loud metal 'clunk' was heard and the heavy metal door before him slowly began to open, revealing on the other side a spacious room decorated elegantly. Plus carpet, beautiful paintings hung on the walls, the works. It wasn't just a bed room either, it had a bathroom, a small kitchen, this was a suite.

"I hope you've made yourself at home, monsieur Bongarde. I took the liberty of moving some of your belonging over here, such as your paintings and bed. I must say though, for one spurring a revolution against a monarch you certainly have regal tastes yourself." Sub said as he greeted the man, sitting at a solid oak desk, scribbling away on a piece of paper with a Fletchling quill pen. "And I see you are one for the classic way." He said, eyeing the feather he used as pen.

"Oui." The man mumbled in reply to Sub, not looking up from his work the entire time. "Well, either way, I simply wanted to assure you that you are safe here. I'm sorry we have to lock you up like your still a prisoner but it's for your own safety. I plan on getting in contact with your partner in Camphrier Town and make arrangements for your transfer to his home. If you need anything, please speak up." He had stood there a little while longer, waiting to see if he would speak up, but he did not. With that, Sub turned around and left the room, making sure it locked behind him as he headed back for the main area.

"You know," Isaac spoke up as Sub passed him on the way to the elevator, "You went through an awful lot of trouble to make that guy as comfortable as possible for a prisoner. Everyone else my not know how you get the bigger things down here, but don't think that I didn't notice you moving a bed and paintings, of all things, down here." He began to follow the dark haired man as he continued, "You have us break him out of police custody, but then you put him in a locked cell in HQ. Yet, you then start furnishing that cell? What is the point of all this, and who the hell is the 'frog' back there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:28 pm
"ah, dow- down girl. Tetra" trying to move the dog Kain lifts his arms, not even seconds before Kain grabs his let arm in pain. "arhhh". "I'm good, just a little painful." looking to Kairi's concerened face Kain can't help but worry himself. "What do I have to do prove to you I'm okay?"

Estelle chatters slowly to her love and nuzzles her face against his. With a wriggle of her butt she leapt on him, pushing his over playfully.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:34 pm
Isaac Hawking

"You know," Isaac spoke up as Sub passed him on the way to the elevator, "You went through an awful lot of trouble to make that guy as comfortable as possible for a prisoner. Everyone else my not know how you get the bigger things down here, but don't think that I didn't notice you moving a bed and paintings, of all things, down here." He began to follow the dark haired man as he continued, "You have us break him out of police custody, but then you put him in a locked cell in HQ. Yet, you then start furnishing that cell? What is the point of all this, and who the hell is the 'frog' back there?"

"You're not looking at it the way I am." Sub began to say to Isaac as he continued to walk towards the kitchen, expecting his friend to follow. "Every good revolution needs a leader, a face attached to their cause. The people need someone to assemble under, someone to guide them to victory, hope. As Team Snagem we can't be that leader for them, we must remain in the shadows, pushing things along from the darkness. And that's what we're doing with Napolezy Bongarde, we will help him push this revolution through and see to it that he obtains power in the new republic. And hopefully, he'll remember the great favor we did for him when he does." He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 pm
Aile was in the kitchen, sitting at the table spinning a Pokéball on her finger. After her Zoroark's curiosity decided to kick in last night, they stayed up all night working on her voice mimicry for humans. Aile barely received any sleep that night, and it showed with messy red hair that wasn't put up at all and some dark rings around her eyes. There was progress, though. "What to get for energy..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 pm
SubonicXP
"You're not looking at it the way I am." Sub began to say to Isaac as he continued to walk towards the kitchen, expecting his friend to follow. "Every good revolution needs a leader, a face attached to their cause. The people need someone to assemble under, someone to guide them to victory, hope. As Team Snagem we can't be that leader for them, we must remain in the shadows, pushing things along from the darkness. And that's what we're doing with Napolezy Bongarde, we will help him push this revolution through and see to it that he obtains power in the new republic. And hopefully, he'll remember the great favor we did for him when he does." He explained.

"And how are you sure we can trust him," Isaac riposted. "How can you be sure that he isn't going to try to stab us in the back later on? Hell, why is he even so important? If you wanted a figurehead for the resistance that wasn't one of us, couldn't we have used someone who we didn't have to break out of jail? Kain was about a minute away from bleeding to death before Ren and Kasumi got to him," Isaac continued, gesturing back to where Kain and Kairi were sitting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"And how are you sure we can trust him," Isaac riposted. "How can you be sure that he isn't going to try to stab us in the back later on? Hell, why is he even so important? If you wanted a figurehead for the resistance that wasn't one of us, couldn't we have used someone who we didn't have to break out of jail? Kain was about a minute away from bleeding to death before Ren and Kasumi got to him," Isaac continued, gesturing back to where Kain and Kairi were sitting.

"The point is that we are new here, and the revolution movement is already started He is already an important figurehead in it" Ren explained as he and Kasumi approached them.

"We could try to place our own stooge ina position of influence within the revolution, but it wouldn't happen overnight, and in the meantime the moral of those involved would be diminished by the loss of their figurehead" Kasumi explained "I agree that it was necessary to rescue him based on what I've heard so far."  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:55 pm
Isaac Hawking

"And how are you sure we can trust him," Isaac riposted, "How can you be sure that he isn't going to try to stab us in the back later on? Hell, why is he even so important? If you wanted a figurehead for the resistance that wasn't one of us, couldn't we have used someone who we didn't have to break out of jail? Kain was about a minute away from bleeding to death before Ren and Kasumi got to him," Isaac continued, gesturing back to where Kain and Kairi were sitting.

"If only it were that simple." Sub said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "That man down there has numerous men faithful to him and his cause, a few even in the Royal Guard. He is the one who formed the Kalos Republican Movement, he is the movement. Sure, someone else could take his place, but imagine the blow to morale, he rallied people together to leave their jobs, their very way of life, just to follow him. Sure, I can't be certain that he won't stab us in the back, but that's part of the risk. I'm sorry Kain got hurt, but he won't be the last. We are working to free an entire region from a three thousand year old rule, do you really think it will be easy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 pm
SubonicXP
"If only it were that simple." Sub said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "That man down there has numerous men faithful to him and his cause, a few even in the Royal Guard. He is the one who formed the Kalos Republican Movement, he is the movement. Sure, someone else could take his place, but imagine the blow to morale, he rallied people together to leave their jobs, their very way of life, just to follow him. Sure, I can't be certain that he won't stab us in the back, but that's part of the risk. I'm sorry Kain got hurt, but he won't be the last. We are working to free an entire region from a three thousand year old rule, do you really think it will be easy?"

"Are you sure we aren't getting in over our heads?" Isaac shot back, before deciding to raid the fridges for himself.

Deciding to once again try to enjoy a 'Sol', he took out the ingredients to make one, and quickly whipped up the sandwich. When he had finished the assembly, he took out a knife and cut the sandwich in half. Walking over to a chair, he let his Noibat, now named 'Konrad', out of its ball. The tiny bat, who had developed a taste for the sandwich after that day in the safari, squeaked happily, as he began to chow down on his half.

Espeon_Commander
Aile's gaze changed as she heard Sub and Isaac come in. "Wait, wait, is my sleep deprived hearing messing with me? We have the creator of the movement here," she asked in shock as the Pokéball fell from her finger. "Wow.... So that's what the ruckus on the news was about this morning? Incroyable..." Her green eyes looked at the table for a moment, then looked back up. "So, what's the plan to get him out of here then? I might be able to help. Or, one of my Pokémon can, at least."

"I don't think there is a plan to get him out of here," Isaac replied. "I think that Sub plans on having him reside in our cells a while longer.... or if not, I can't see why he would decorate the frog's cell with a large wooden desk, a fancy bed, and a bunch of paintings."  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 pm
Aile's gaze changed as she heard Sub and Isaac come in. "Wait, wait, is my sleep deprived hearing messing with me? We have the creator of the movement here," she asked in shock as the Pokéball fell from her finger. "Wow.... So that's what the ruckus on the news was about this morning? Incroyable..." Her green eyes looked at the table for a moment, then looked back up. "So, what's the plan to get him out of here then? I might be able to help. Or, one of my Pokémon can, at least."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Extremelictor
"ah, dow- down girl. Tetra" trying to move the dog Kain lifts his arms, not even seconds before Kain grabs his let arm in pain. "arhhh". "I'm good, just a little painful." looking to Kairi's concerened face Kain can't help but worry himself. "What do I have to do prove to you I'm okay?"

Estelle chatters slowly to her love and nuzzles her face against his. With a wriggle of her butt she leapt on him, pushing his over playfully.

Tetra would get off of Kain after he attempted to move her, and she would return to resting her head on Kairi's lap. Kairi closed her eyes, thinking for a moment. "I don't want you to prove anything. I just want you to relax and let yourself recover. You aren't in any shape to be doing too much," she said, opening her eyes again. "I was so worried about you last night, you know... They wouldn't let me come near you with you practically bleeding to death," Kairi's eyes seemed to dull as she spoke, remembering last night quite clearly. If one took a better look at the girl, they would see the dark circles that had formed under her eyes, as the redhead hadn't gotten any sleep, too sick with worry to let herself drift off. Tetra, seeing Kairi get upset again, whimpered a little and licked the girl's hand, hoping to provide some comfort. "Tetra refused to return to her Pokeball last night, probably because she knew I was worried. She should have been resting herself, after all, she was pretty reckless with trying to protect me," she mumbled, one hand tracing the deep wounds on Tetra's back, the marks from the fangs of the Golbat's Leech Life. They were beginning to heal though, thankfully. Kairi knew they wouldn't scar, and she was glad. She had to admit that she was thankful of the canine's company though. Her Houndoom had been there when she needed her.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:46 pm
Isaac Hawking
Deciding to once again try to enjoy a 'Sol', he took out the ingredients to make one, and quickly whipped up the sandwich. When he had finished the assembly, he took out a knife and cut the sandwich in half. Walking over to a chair, he let his Noibat, now named 'Konrad', out of its ball. The tiny bat, who had developed a taste for the sandwich after that day in the safari, squeaked happily, as he began to chow down on his half.
Unfortunately, before Isaac could get a chance to eat his own half, it'd start floating out of his hands and away. It wouldn't be long before a certain Mew could be seen near the chair Isaac was sitting in, the sandwich finding its way into her hands. "Hm... I didn't know you had a way with these, Isaac," she spoke up.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games