Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:49 am
Alyson frowned a bit more but sighed. "Fine, I promise. But you can't buy me any more gifts until Christmas at the earliest!" she insisted, taking the box and walking up to her room to go put it in a drawer, not to be opened until she started teaching again. "And even then, nothing expensive!" she called over her shoulder as an after-thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:50 am
Conrad sighed softly. "I'm not promising anything." He called back then went to clean up the dining room. Not one for gifts. . . then he'd have to find out what got to her heart. . . He sure wasn't there.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:47 am
Alyson sighed as she put the box away, somewhere she hoped she would remember it. She liked the gifts, she really did, they made her feel special . . . but at the same time, it all felt like too much, and that by accepting so many nice things from Conrad, she was putting herself in his debt . . . and she hated that feeling. She had left her previous engagement because her ex basically wanted to own her, control her entire life. She had felt like he was trying to make a pet of her . . . and with the excessive gifts . . . she was scared that she would turn into what she had been trying to run away from . . . she was scared she would be someone's pet. A pretty possession to show off to others. Now, she knew Conrad didn't think that way, the way he acted around her was proof enough, but still, the ghosts of her past were definitely haunting her. She sighed, gathering herself together before she went back downstairs to finish her meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:59 am
Conrad continued to work around the house. A grin was set on his lips as he hummed a little. He figured out how to tune the set top box and the dvd player and had even bought some old movies for her. Ryan had told him he was supposed to give his Bride gifts as if thanking her for bringing him back to life. But he sensed his trinkets weren't welcome. Maybe flowers then? He didn't know how to go about winning her. But. . .he'd try.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:17 am
Alyson noticed his cheerful humming as she came back down to finish eating. "You still seem suspiciously cheerful to me." she said with a slight sigh as she sat down to start eating again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:22 am
Conrad smiled up at her. "I'm just in a good mood." He replied. "Can't I be in a good mood? *zap* Ow!" He hissed giving himself a mild shock from the television and put his finger in his mouth. The zap didn't dampen his mood though. He was just chipper.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:39 am
"Considering you were so close to death, and how angry you were at your brother for putting you there in the first place . . . I dunno, I thought you would be a bit more . . . moody." she said, shrugging as she continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:44 am
Conrad chuckled of course he wasn't going to tell her what he'd done. He'd washed up before he'd returned and had bought her a shiny so she'd be none the wiser. "No. I decided to take it out on some trees and retail therapy. Remind me next time I growl about your shopping how I found it therapeutic okay?" He said now rearranging the couch and chairs.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:02 pm
Alyson raised an eyebrow. "You've never growled at me about my shopping." she said, now more confused than anything. She'd never had a chance to shopping other than when they bought the tv anyways. She sighed, shaking her head. Not that it mattered, she didn't have any money anyways. She really needed to get her strength back so she could dance again!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:09 pm
"That's what I mean." Conrad smirked and hugged her a bit. "Next time we go shopping and it's taking forever because you see some clothes you like and I'm bored remind me what I said about it being therapeutic okay?" He stroked her head chuckling. "I'm sorry I'm just a little energetic today. . ." He didn't know that it was her blood that had done it too him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 pm
"A little?" Alyson asked, an eyebrow raised. She then shook her head and sighed. "Yeah, sure, I'll remind you." she said with a bit of a chuckle. She then yawned. "You're hyper, and I'm tired . . . I'm going to have to go to bed earlier tonight." she murmured, frowning, sick and tired of being so weak. "I'll need to start a routine too . . . start getting my strength back." she murmured, looking down at her feet. She almost felt the need to turn out her feet, maybe just go through the positions again . . . She just wanted to be able to dance again . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:05 am
Conrad smiled a tiny bit and nodded. "Want me to get you something to eat?" He asked. "Don't worry, it won't take much longer for you to get your strength back." He rubbed her back. He wondered how long it would take this beautiful dancer to recover. It had already been a week. . . She should have recovered by now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:31 pm
((Just re-read the thing, and it's barely been a day since she had her blood taken by Conrad so there's that, yeah. Not a week. XD))

Alyson shook her head at the offer of food. "No thanks, I'm still full." she said, having eaten what Conrad had made for her before he went off to the the present. Although she wondered what else he might have done on his little shopping trip. She sighed, nearly yawning as she rubbed at her eyes. "I think . . . I think some sleep would be best." she said, smiling softly. Sleep sounded good. Give her body time to replenish the blood that she'd lost. Although her neck was hurting a bit where Marcus had bitten her. Ugh, if that got infected, she'd find Marcus and kill him herself. Though, the cut and bite where Conrad fed was also feeling a bit sore. More like a bruise though. Still, maybe it would feel better with some sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:51 am
((I mean since she was brought back to life lol))

Conrad nodded a bit and picked her up in his arms before she could protest and took her to her room tucking her in. "Sleep, I'll clean up the place a bit hm?" He said. "You just rest." He pressed a kiss to her hair and pulled back from the bed. "I'll be just downstairs okay? Don't worry." He then left the room picking up anything that needed cleaning like a cup and a plate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:54 pm
((Still, having your blood drained really takes the life outta you. XD))

Alyson smiled a bit, but she struggled her arms out from where they'd been tucked in and waved him away a bit at the kiss. "I know. You're always there when I need you . . . thanks." she whispered, blushing a bit at the realization. She hadn't really thought about it before. But he really was always there for her when she needed him . . . It kinda made her wonder, how come they hadn't found each other sooner? Maybe she would never have died the first time . . . but no, that was her tired mind talking . . . wasn't it? She pushed the thought aside. The past was over and done with. There was no use dwelling on the what-if's. It took her another hour before her mind cleared enough to actually allow her to sleep.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games