Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded too eating his own food quietly before he felt something touch his leg and tensed. His eyes bulged out as he realised what it was. "Clara?" He whispered. "Are you. . . are you starting something?" He asked then moved his foot to rub the sole of hers. "If you're starting something, I can start it very quickly." He growled lowly his expression fully flirting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:26 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed and nodded a little giving her self to the experience.
~~~~~~~~

Sonja blushed and gave a little moan. Her arms wrapped around him. "Wow." She breathed panting hard snuggling at his side. She traced a tattoo with her fingers. She bit her lip tucking them into the bed a bit more. "Wow." Words failed her at that moment. She couldn't think of anything else. "Nine hundred years, to think I didn't even know what I was missing~" She trembled and bit her lip. "Though I wonder why the biting was necessary."

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:30 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara couldn’t stifle her laughter at his expression and she lifted a hand to cover her mouth. When she felt composed she lowered her hand to pick up her wine glass again “ Hmmm, maybe I am. “ She said shifting her foot to gently rub against his. She did wonder exactly why that affected him in such away, but it was amusing. She took another bite of her food, as the waitress arrived with another glass of wine for her and to check on them. She smiled once the woman was gone and leaned forward “ Can’t do anything here, we’re just lucky we got a long table cloth.”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven's tucked her into the crook of his arm, brushing his lips against her forehead with a sweet kiss. He'd given her release, but denied himself it. For now it would be best. Next time he would allow her to explore but this time had been about her pleasure. He'd marked her collar up a bit, not nearly as much as he would do when he actually took her. But it was a stake on his claim. "It is part of Lykae ritual. Only fellow lykae will see it. Let's them know you're taken by one of their kind and to be wary of it." He held her close to him, happy that she was so satisfied with what he'd done to her little writhing body. "Tells them a fierce male is protecting this female and isn't far behind her."

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; My sweet Sonja

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:48 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed darkly and giggled. "Maybe I should bite next time." She purred into his ear. Her finger traced circles on his chest over his heart. "Will other males see it? It would work to keep them from flirting. Especially the butchers assistant." She said shaking her head. "No matter how many times I tell him no he always makes a pass." Crap. She thought when she said it. Poor human's gonna die. . .

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled at the waitress and returned to subtly rubbing his foot on hers. "We are." He whispered back to her then continued with his food. "Should we skip dessert and go for a walk along that private beach?" He had good eye sight in the dark he wasn't sure if her's was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:16 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She grinned as she took another bite of her food and then raised a brow at his comment about the beach. It wasn’t a bad idea really, even if she was pretty much night blind she knew he wouldn’t let her wander off into the ocean. As his foot slid over hers she took her bare toes and slid them up the inside of his leg. “Mmmm, sounds like an interesting opportunity. Of course, but I have to carry my shoes. My heels will sink in the sand” She said taking another bite of pasta and asparagus. She didn’t appear to be flustered, but she knew that he would sense exactly how she felt and what she needed. That much she’d figured out over the last four days and he was becoming very very aware of how she needed and reacted to certain things.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:39 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade shuddered and smiled a little. She was such a tease. "We can always come back and have actual dessert next time." He added too a smiled on his lips. His leg trembled and his nose flared. Oh god. She was in need. He gave a cough and smiled kindly. "Shall we finish our meal then?" He asked. "Then we can go for a walk along that beach."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded in agreement about coming back. She most definitely wanted to come back here. His cough drew her attention and she looked at him then blushed darkly. For some reason his reaction made her feel a little ashamed of herself. She nodded looking at her plate “ of course, this is absolutely wonderful and the wine is very good too.” She said picking up her glass and sipping the wine watching him over the rim of her glass before she set it down and examined the mostly eaten food before her, then took another bite.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:07 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly but still returned to his food. "Good. I like this place too. I'm happy that you like it. And I think a nice walk after will help the food settle happily." He smiled in the home stretch of his meal. He sipped his water trying hard to not let his beast rule any action he did next. His foot rubbed hers again. "A nice long walk will do us good."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:19 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

When Clara had finished her food she leaned back in her chair picking up her glass of wine and sipping it, savoring the flavor of it. She looked out to the ocean and the clouds rolling across the night sky that were back lit by the moon. When she had finished the wine she set down her glass and smiled softly to Kade “ I’m sure that it will” She said running her toes gently up his leg again. The waitress brought the check and soon they were finished. She stood up without her shoes on and then picked them up and her purse. Then she waited for him and looked for the best place to walk .

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:25 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and paid for the excess then got up and put his hand on her shoulder opening the door for her waiting for her to leave then guided her to the sand of the private beach taking off his shoes too and kissed her cheek. "Stay close to me, Leanen." He whispered in her ear taking her to where the gentle waves were kissing the shore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a soft smile as he lead her outside and then down to the beach. Her eyesight was only slightly better than a humans and that was because of her mother’s side of the family. At night she really wasn’t much better than a human all things considered. She walked with him, staying close to him as he lead her down to the water’s edge, the sand growing cool beneath her feet, but the water was warm still from the heat of the day. She watched the low waves for a moment before turning to him and tugging him to a halt. She set her shoes and purse down well out of the way of the water and walked back over to him and reached up wrapping her arms around his neck, she stood on tip to and leaned up to press a soft kiss to his lips “ Thank you” she whispered softly against his lips.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:50 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled and put his shoes with her things then held her close kissing her back. "You're welcome Leanen." He whispered back cuddling her close to him rubbing her back gently. He pressed another gentle, but heated kiss to her lips a hand gently cupping her rump then moved down to rub her thigh. "Are you okay?" He whispered in her lips. "Do you need me to help you?" His hands rubbed her hips a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:58 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She pressed into him as he held her hands moving over her body. She’d always returned his kisses, but she did so now with a little more fervor. At his question about helping her she gave a soft whine “ Please.” she practically pleaded. She tilted her head to reach his neck placing soft teasing kisses there moving down to his collar bone and she nipped it playfully. Shifting to press fully against him, not caring anymore if she ‘felt’ him against her, she knew he must be wanting this as badly if not worse than she did

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade growled a little and helped her, lifting her up a little letting her do what she wished. "Here?" He asked. "Or at home?" He pushed her dressed up a bit to get her closer to him. He started to guide her into the sand. and started to press open kisses onto her neck. Oh god her wicked lips. He thought panting a little trembling a bit. "Last chance, here or home?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games