Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No you absolutely can't." he pouted, shoving his phone into his pocket in the process. He was seventeen years old back then and had the image of a rebellious student. However, he had good passing grades despite him picking fights around the school campus. Or rather, the fights came to him instead. He never really was the type of person who would engage in a fist fight but if it really was necessary, he would. Seth was lost in his thoughts until he was snapped into reality by her answer. He quirked his eyebrows upwards in a surprised manner as he tried to take in all of what she had said. "That's great, I'll be sure to be your most frequent customer if you were to open your own restaurant." he smiled. He would give her his full support in whatever she wants to do. Who knew she'd be so ambitious? Her own family restaurant, eh? He smiled and gently shook his head, dismissing whatever thoughts that were battling themselves in his mind.

"I like the idea of colours and wooden furnitures. It seems really calming, for some reason." he shrugged and continued to lay his back against the chair. The more they talked, the later the day has become and the sky's turning into a soft shade of orange as it's closing towards the early evening. He sighed and reached into his pocket and gave it to Rina, if she wanted to watch the video, she can. He rejected her request just because he didn't want to hear his mother's voice. He reached out to unlock the screen before giving it to her once again. The wallpaper he had was a candid shot of the both of them while they were at Neon Lights. Rina was leaning slightly towards him on the counter and he did the same. The both of them had a huge smile on their face, it was probably from on of the frequent customers that came to drink on alternative days. He was a little surprised when he noticed their picture but he was more surprised at the fact that he could smile like that, too. He chuckled, "I never thought I could smile that big without realising it." he laughed.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:38 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina pouted when he said she wasn't allowed to see the video; she wanted to see it! She wouldn't laugh if it was embarrassing or anything, she just wanted to see him dance! The only time was when they were practicing for the Fall Ball and at the Fall Ball itself. But those were slow dances, and they're definitely not the same as street dance. There was a small blush on her face when she heard him support her little idea, and quickly became happy. "I'll make sure to give you lots of food when you come by!" That was certainly a nice thought!

"Yeah, I've been thinking about what it could look like for a while." She said happily. This dream's been in her mind for a very long time. Probably why her mom sold her car and forced her to save money. To just get on with it. Man, they've spent all day in her little hospital room! Hopefully she can get out tonight or tomorrow! A big smile came onto her face when she noticed him taking out his phone. Video time! She leaned closer to him as he handed her the phone, and couldn't but smile more at his wallpaper! Aww, she kinda remembers that picture! She wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek, but since that was frowned upon, she nuzzled his face instead. "Smiles look good on you. I like it when you smile; it makes me happy." Another nuzzle and she looked for the video on his phone.

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 am
User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"Oh. I'll be looking forward to that day." he laughed and then proceeds to shrug at her next answer. "Well, I guess you're just that ambitious." he chuckled. Oh yes, far more ambitious than he, that is. He's never really thought about his future, he simply went with the flow and made sure he had constant income, he didn't really care about those 'ambitious dreams' whatsoever, except for the one where he agreed to be a dancer along with his friends. However, it all changed after he left Britain. Just some dead dreams shoved towards the back of his mind, never to be brought up again. Noticing the smile on her face when she saw the wallpaper he had, a smile had formed on his face without him realising it. She had always been the reason why he smiled so much, after all. Maybe he did love her more than he thought he did. His hand unexpectedly reached out and caressed her cheek before she leaned closer to him to nuzzle against his face. He instinctively closes his eyes, feeling her against him. He smiled once again at the little comment she had made after.

"Hm? Really? It still seemed a little strange to me, I'm never really used to smiling in the first place." he simply answered as he gave yet another shrug. "Well, you're the only reason why I smiled in the first place." countered the male as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. His eyes shot open when he heard the music of the video being played and he sighed, watching it along with her. He hasn't touched that it quite a long time now, it all seemed a little foreign to him somehow. In that video, he looked a lot younger than he is as he had surely matured a lot over the years. He looked rebellious and there were moments when he would walk away from his friends only to be pulled back into the their little 'group' by force to talk. A child like voice emerged from the phone and yes, it was his. He sounded much different back then. "Shut up.", he said and pushed his friends away only to get teased by them. They didn't seem to mind his attitude at all or rather they were forcing him to befriend them. Seth watched and simply sighed before hearing himself grunting about how his mother recorded him. A familiar voice followed not long after and his body stiffened all of a sudden. "That's my mother. She sounds like a child, doesn't she." he sighed and leaned back against his chair.

Music started playing and he knew that the dance had begun. He shifted his gaze away from the phone and would occasionally flinch a little when her faint chuckles and cheering could be heard. He laughed dryly, "Ah, it still hurts." he murmured.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:30 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Apologetic, Guilty
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Before he knew it, Sarah was nowhere in sight and he was being harshly scolded by the female doctor. Of course what he did was wrong! Leon wasn't an idiot, but he just couldn't help himself. The way she looked at him, the way she smelled, it was driving him mad! The male realized just how badly he wanted her. Not any other woman he could find on the streets, her specifically. Leon usually didn't have any preference in women, usually letting Leo take his pick but this time he might have to fight him mentally for her. He had completely tuned out the scolding doctor and moved to put his shirt back on. Leon slowly slid the large Tee over his head, readjusting it after it rested on his shoulders. Part of him wanted to go chase after Sarah, to apologize and hold her. But he figured if he did that then his urges would get the best of him again. The red head sighed before laying back in his bed, deciding to tune the doctor back in. -can't just sit here and bring in some whore- The doctor continued before getting a hard slap from her patient. The word whore came out and Leon couldn't stop himself. He grit his teeth in agitation, nothing was worse than someone who made vast assumptions. She's not a...not a whore you p***k... He growled out whilst tightly gripping the edges of the hospital bed. The doctor gave him an astounded look. Leon didn't waste another moment, he slowly got out of the bed and grabbed his things. It was time he headed home.

As Leon left his hospital room he noticed that Sarah was nowhere in the hallway either. If I was a half naked girl...Where would I hide... He mumbled to himself before the Idea came to him almost immediately. Leon figured that he should at least apologize before heading out. After all he doubted that she wanted his company after that fiasco. Leon walked over to the women's bathroom and stood outside the door. S-sarah? He asked, hoping for some kind of reply to confirm he wasn't talking to some stranger like an idiot. Leon gulped before continuing. I just....Wanted to say I'm sorry for acting the way I did. B-but I'm gonna head out now, hospitals really aren't for me. He said while sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. Boy this was awkward.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Are you feeling better? EDIT: Sorry! Just a quick edit near the bottom. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Timid; Loving. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah skid, slipping down on one heel and hitting the hallway tile with her hands and knees. It was cold, hard, and unforgiving to her trembling and delicate hands. A dry cough bursted from her lips, chest heaving in the process as she stared down at the floor. She couldn’t get the thought of her head. Couldn’t… Get the feeling of Leon’s lips on her neck and stomach. The sparks that he left tingling beneath the surface of her skin with every hot whisper on her mouth. The blush on her cheeks hadn’t been subtle - face painted red throughout the entire ordeal; and even now. She tried to clamber to her feet, her knees wobbling beneath her as her palms spread against the white bricks on the wall, trying to grab any source of support. It was useless. She only managed to look a complete fool with her sweater in one hand and the other slipping on just about everything. Why couldn’t she get up?! It wasn’t like her palms were sweaty… O-Or… She flipped one over to stare at it blankly, completely blown away as to what had happened only minutes ago. I just can't help myself when I'm around you Sarah… She shivered and sputtered something inaudible from her lips. Her form twisted to the side, casting a gaze back over her shoulder, which dipped in response to her view. She had left the room door open still, could see the doctor’s hand on the other side of the knob just sticking into the corridor in a firm grip of confusion. It must have been one sight to walk into - a terrified yet aroused… She blinked, quaking in the spot. A-Aroused? She parted her lips, finally making her way back onto her feet. She had hardly noticed she left her hat in the room by now - hair a slight tangled mess.

Quickly and curtly she moved along to find the reason she left - a bathroom. At least some sort of… S-Some sort of quiet place to lock herself into for a while. The demons had left, her mind utterly distracted by the constant Leon speak rattling through her head. The breeze from the blank white hall was cool on her skin - leaving different sorts of goosebumps on her arms. She had been so startled by the event, it hadn’t even occurred to her she was walking topless around a hospital. Still, she walked on, occasionally flickering her frantic eyes to a sign hanging from the ceiling in hopes that it would be a stick figured man or woman. Finally, after what seemed like too long in wandering, there it was. Her breath hitched in her throat, pushing open the door with what strength she had left. It fell forward, her heels clicking forward in no time flat. Why did she wear heels? Why was she wearing heels? Her head bent down to stare down at her outfit, eyebrows tucking in together to form worriment in it’s most obvious form. How.. Through all panicking of this morning had she managed to pick an outfit that would work so well? She suckled in a lip, breathing deeply and jaw clenching tight. Because… Because… She crossed the floor to the sink, gripping on the edges of the counter before twisting and looking to the stalls. Haphazardly, she dipped down, bending at the hip to check for feet. And when none were detected, back to the mirrors that contained her own reflection. Her face was flushed pink, chest expanded from the heavy inhales she had taken in at the touch of his hands along her belt loop. He had been honest with her. He had been so incredibly honest with her she hadn’t been sure how to take it. But one thing was for sure, she trusted him. She trusted him with every limb and heartbeat that rang through her ears.

I want to be your “Knight in Shining Armor”.

Finally, she spun from the sink, kicking off the floor and lifting herself onto the green marbled counter. The surface was freezing against the bottom of her jeans, making her back tense and straighten up while she stared at the stall doors, then to the ceiling. She told the truth. She could be that girl for him. She wanted to be that girl for him. She couldn’t deny that part that had pictured that scene not moments before it happened. The same part that brought her hands to trail up around his sides and abdomen in miniscule inches; her fingernails broadly clenching down onto his pale skin. Legs coming to life, they gave small, childish swings back and forth in thoughtful motions. One hand released itself from the vice grip along the sink, touching along the bottom lip he had kissed… The taste of his mouth lingered along her tongue - which only pushed forward to graze where his own had been; wanting so very badly to… T-To what? To let her own rile against his in a constant, playful struggle while he leaned her down further? To feel along the revealed, built body he had shown to her not an hour ago? She swallowed harshly. It was true. She had told the truth… Told the truth to him every step of the way. But throughout all the flirting - all the panic and terror of the events held in the last 24 hours, she had completely forgotten why she didn’t run from that room even when things had turned for the worst. Why she came here to the hospital. Sure, she had come to see the boys. “Her boys”. After all, although Leon was the first one on the scene to stop that demon in any way he can’t - she couldn’t have forgotten Nathan. He accompanied her the entire time she had been there - wiping away any loneliness while she carved that small pumpkin, walked into the haunted house, and found the two victims hidden away in a bird cage along with Dia staring down a man with pink hair and a chilling attitude. But Leon had received most of the brute force. Broken ribs, scratched and bruised, before falling to the floor almost completely lifeless while she crawled with all of her might just to make sure his heart was beating. Three weeks and he had become more than an acquaintance. And she couldn’t even bring herself to admit that…

”Leon…” She breathed inward deeply, expanding her chest and glancing down to her sweater before opening the bottom and slipping it over her head. She had made him an offer and snatched it away just as quick. But she couldn’t help it. She was a virgin. And even if she needed to worry about her own well being… She couldn’t help but worry about his even more. If she didn’t do this, he could become sick. Or worse.This instance had left an instant shift in the paradigm; leaving her vulnerable and scared. Terrified that she wouldn’t be good enough for him. Running a hand through her slight curls, she straightened them back out from the base, shifting her bangs back around so the fine hairs would settle fragiley on her forehead. She had a choice to make. She could either leave the hospital and regain her thoughts - maybe grab something to eat for her now weak stomach… After all, it was past noon. She had been here for hours on end. She shifted her sweater along her skin. Or she could run back to Leon and try to explain for the life of her why she had ran. Regardless, she knew she was coming back. She had to. She didn’t want to be alone. Not without him. But to see that look on his face - to know that she had torn away from him with only slight hesitation. It would kill her slowly if she didn’t do something to explain it. She wanted that warmth back… She wanted… She wanted Leon.

.And she wanted him bad.

But she couldn’t very well go to him and tell him that. ‘Leon, I know I ran away, but it turns out - I want to be by your side, even if just for a little bit.’ She clicked her tongue and sighed, tossing her head into her hands. Parting her fingers, she peeked at the floor in an embarrassed reflection over everything that had literally just happened. This wasn’t some measly little kiss she could push off and pretend never happened. He had lured - not forced - but lured her onto that bed. And she did nothing but mumble five ‘not’s and bolt from the room before he could even say anything to her. Still… It wasn’t his fault. It was pure instinct. An animal in the wild would protect its kill should more scavengers come across it. She sighed once more, exhaling a low sound from her nostrils. And now, she couldn’t even begin to wonder what he thought of her. How idiotic she must have looked in front of him. However, a voice at the door told her otherwise. She snapped to attention, flailing on the counter and landing on her feet. Timidly she approached the door, resting her fingertips onto the metal panel underneath the handle. It gave a gentle swing towards his area, her hand instantly maneuvering to grab the handle and pull it back so as not to hurt him should he be too close to the door. She pulled it open, tenderly caressing her cheek against the frame. Her eyes peeked out to him - grey irises flickering from the hallway to his face before remembering just why she had run to the bathroom. It didn’t take long for the entirety of the scene to play out in her mind, leaving her blushing and disoriented. ”I-It’s not your fault.” A brown boot slipped out from the bathroom, landing on the hinge and closer to the red head. "I know... I know it can get difficult for you." She voice was soft, thoughtful, and embarrassed over the fact that she bolted from someone she enjoyed being with. The other food came out, bringing her fully clothed body back around the door, although her back remained arched back - not entirely to avoid him, but still... She couldn't get the thought out of her head. "A-And Leon..." She tucked her hair shyly behind her ear. Never before had she ever done so much stuttering. Her gaze went to the floor again, mainly at his feet, then up at him. "I-I did offer..." Her mouth felt dry again - spitting out words without true emphasis or excited emotion. ”I just… I meant not… Not here.” That last part, however, came out crystal clear. She stared him down, dipping her chin downwards just slightly to look up at him fully.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina nodded when he said it felt strange to smile. He should smile more often! She'll admit it: he looks handsome when he does! But another blush came to her face when he said that she was the reason why he smiled anyway. She was about to protest to that, but he kissed her on the cheek, which made her go mute. There must be other things that make him smile! As the sound of the video began to play, she gently leaned against Seth as she watched. Wow, he looked a lot younger! It doesn't look like this video was shot too long ago, and she was right, the date was from 2 years earlier. A small giggle emerged when she saw him struggling to get away from his friends, he seemed 10 times more reclusive back then!

She went silent when she heard someone on the video. His mother? Huh.. that was what a real one sounded like? If only she had recordings of her mother. Even her father would be nice. Both of them would be amazing! She'll take whatever she can get, though. She smiled a bit when the dance started, and awed at how good he was. She did notice when Seth had looked away from the phone. A pang of sadness hit her heart each time his mother would laugh or speak, wishing to have been able to hear or remember her mother's voice. Rina looked towards him, putting one of her hands on his, in an attempt to comfort him. But she didn't know what words to use to do this. She doesn't know what it feels like to recently lose a mother. She's lived her whole life without her real one.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - A Bit Sad |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

He knew that Rina was leaning against him but he had started to space out half way through the video, completely unaware of what had happened around him. He didn't hear anything neither did he feel her hand on his as his mind had entered a state of a trance. The only thing he could hear was the faint cheering in the background as he closed his eyes, it felt as if he time travelled back to that particular day when they had the dance event. His mother complained about his loose tank top he wore as she wanted him to be a little more constricted on his wardrobe. He chuckled unexpectedly at the thought. He stood a fair distance behind his mother and watched her laughing and recording his younger self dancing in his sea of thoughts. He watched himself and his eyes widened in surprise, had he always look that happy when he danced? The dance came to an end and he slowly walked up towards his mother, his slow pacing soon turned into him stroding up towards her as he reached out his hand in front of himself in attempt to grab his mother by her shoulders.

He blinked a couple of times when everything returned to normal and when the male had finally snapped back into reality. His hands hung awkwardly in mid air as if he was trying to reach out to something in front of him. He looked over towards his phone, then took it back and pushed the delte button. The confirmation window popped up and he attempted to push "yes" but he couldn't bring himself to. He sighed, shoving it into his pocket again. "I sound like a girl back then." he forced a laugh and leaned his back against his chair. Finally noticing her little hand that's holding his, his fingers wrapped around hers tightly, fearing that she might just disappear. The unexpected things that happened in his lofe had caused him to become paranoid about certain things. "I guess that's, that." he shrugged and closed his eyes.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:36 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina had gotten very worried and confused when Seth didn't seem to be responding to anything. He was just, hypnotized or something. This video.. it probably means a lot to him. Was it bad of her to ask to see it? She watched as he tried to reach out for something. Trying to grab something that seemed close, but so far away. That's how Rina saw it. After the video ended, it seemed like he finally came to. Giving him back his phone, she didn't notice that he almost deleted the video; she might have protested if she did. He really didn't look like he was OK.. Scooting closer to him, she held his hand even more after he finally held it back. "That's that about what?" She asked, just a tinge of worry in her voice. It wasn't just that, about him nor his mother. There's always a story after something ends, life still goes on. And there's always something happy to look forward to. There's friends, jokes, hugs, food, and family to be happy about! And if Seth doesn't have any of those things, she'll give them to him. And it's not pity. She's been through the same her whole life. It's just.. love and comfort.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - A Bit Sad |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: AGH ITS SO SHORT emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 cat_crying

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:00 am
User Image

"Hm? It's just an expression, doesn't hold any meaning to it. Forget what I said." He gently shook his head, smiling as he noticed the worry in her eyes. He released the grip on her petite hand and reached towards her cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb in the process. He sighed, "Come on, now. Don't look at me like that, I was just recalling something, is all. I got a little carried away with my own thoughts. Don't worry, I haven't gone insane, not just yet." He reassured her and leaned towards her face as he proceeds to press his lips against hers. Perhaps it was his way of seeking comfort and it certainly did help. It made him realise that there's someone he still needed to care for. He pulled away not long after, chuckling faintly at the thought. "Thank you." he murmured, but he was pretty sure she didn't understand what he meant by that, he didn't mind. "I would've been mad if it was someone else who scooted closer or nuzzled against me instead you. I never really liked the feeling of people being so close, it's uncomfortable. But I don't seem to mind when it comes to you, somehow, it's a little comforting." he spoke after a short moment of awkward silence, his arm wrapped around her shoulders to pull her closer towards him. "I love you." he quietly spoke and kissed her on the top of her head. He nuzzled against her and closed his eyes, he enjoyed this peaceful moment they shared, it was quiet but it was comfortable.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Apologetic, Guilty
Checking Out:

Leon waited for what felt like forever, standing in front of a woman's restroom door. He gently placed his right hand on the door, expanding his fingers along the cool metal. He knew that he had made a huge mistake. How could he just have his way with her like that? His expanded hand slowly formed into a tight grip. Sarah please I just want to- He started before feeling pressure against him. He took a small step back as the door opened slowly. He heard the blondes soft voice protruded from the other side of the door. Leon wanted to say something, anything! His head slowly dropped before resting on the bathroom door. He felt so stupid, so guilty and so regretful. What if she didn't want to see him after he just attacked her and tried to have his way. It seemed that Sarah was doing all of the talking while Leon stood there like a sad idiot. He wanted to tell her just how sorry he was, how bad he felt for taking advantage of the situation. Leon wanted many things right now, but mostly he wanted her to forgive him. It was a selfish want, but weren't all wants? As the girl stepped farther out, Leon took a step back to give her some room. S-sarah... He croaked, looking at the girl with a sorrow filled look in his eyes. He half expected her to hit him, yell, anything. The momentary silence was one of the worst case scenarios.

Leon watched as Sarah fully moved from the bathroom to his side of the door. He still couldn't say anything, trying to but only sounds coming from his throat. Before he knew it, his arms were wrapped around the petite blonde. I'm so sorry... He whispered. It wasn't much, but it was all he could muster. He needed to be stronger, for her and for himself. His grip tightened slightly. He wanted to just get out of here. H-hey Sarah...Do you s-still want me to come to your place? He asked with a good amount of uncertainty in his voice. Who would want someone to just crash at their place after practically raping them.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:33 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Timid; Loving. I I Funds: $923.75.

She curtly turned her head to the side, a hand reaching up to curl a blond strand around her finger as soon as his eyes hit her face. She did mean it. She still wanted to be that girl - coming to a point in revelation in the bathroom that told her she did more than want to be the girl. Throughout this entire time, she had longed for his touch. Every dip over the hospital bed, every touch of his skin, even her hands on his abdomen - were all innocent and subconscious efforts to get closer to him. To feel and know he was there without thinking she was imagining the entire day. To know he was still alive after everything. She tensed, tilting when he hugged her before coming back around and standing there in his arms. The scent on him was a quiet relief from the sterile rooms around them. She pushed her nose into his shirt, staring at the fabric mounted on his shoulder. How he was managing to stand up like this with broken ribs - she would never find out. Maybe he had that strength that allowed him to do so. Her lips thinned out in a line, hands slipping their way between their chests and pressing her palms against his shirt, still keeping right there in the hug. It was warm... Comforting. Something she wasn't quite used to unless she was with Moma.

"Of course I do." She spoke, muffled from beneath. She took a deep breath, feeling her heart hammering away in her chest. She could only try so hard not to get excited just by this embrace, the smallest of smiles coming across her lips. Just him coming after her and apologizing like this was enough for her to forgive him. Hell, he didn't even have to apologize just for her to do so. She knew. She knew he craved and had hunger... But it was the way that he only wanted her at that moment. If this morning hadn't happened, and she had just come in, she would assume he had taken the doctor right there on the bed. But no, he had gotten up, walked down the hallway through knowing about his rib cage, and came to the bathroom specifically to apologize to her. "I want you too." How he deciphered that was up to him. Whether it be "to" or "too"... She was being honest about both. It felt weird coming off of her tongue. She had never told anyone she wanted to "be their woman" in both a sexual, emotional, and physical sense. It made her feel weird. Like a country song.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Comedic, Caring
Checking Out:

Leon felt like his heart was lightened when she told him that she still wanted him to come over. At least he had something to look forward to. Well I'm glad. He said, pulling away slightly but keeping his arms around her and smiling. He moved back in and placed his forehead on hers, of course he knew his limits so didn't do anything else. So I heard that Leo had a dream. What was that all about~ He asked in a teasing manner. He'd never been in the position to do the teasing so it was fun being in it. Leon chuckled slightly before pulling his head back again. Things were finally going his way! All it took was a few broken bones and a lot of stress. But that was how life played out wasn't it. He wanted to run around and yell in joy, but knew that wasn't possible in his condition. Speaking of his ribs, he already felt a good bit better even though it wasn't anything perfect.

Well Miss August? Care to explain? He asked, going back to the teasing. It was much more calming to tease her than to think about his mangled rib cage. The male gently let go of her and took a step back with a smile on his face. Well then, shall we get going? By the way, am I going to be sleeping on the couch? He joked with the blonde. Leon did want to get out of this stuffy hospital though, the longer he stood there the more claustrophobic he became. He wanted to go to her house and just relax, maybe take a nap.

[Exit's with Sarah]

OOC:
I'm assuming that she would lead the way lol.

Also I'm doing a lot better!

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Yeah! No problem, I'll post first at her house. :3 And great! At first I thought maybe you just hadn't seen me ask. xD I was like, "Well then. >:C" I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Flirtatious; Loving. I I Funds: $923.75.

She glanced up at him as he leaned back. Had he understood? She hadn't entirely expected him to - it was a 50/50 chance he recognized the "too" at the end. Well, he'd find out soon enough... When that same hunger for him struck again. She shivered, cheeks pinkening at both the thought and the sudden feeling of his forehead on hers. Hands gripping slightly along his chest, she could already feel his lips against hers if it wasn't happening. What had he done to her? Suddenly she couldn't stop thinking about being near him - all the time. Mentally shaking away from it once more, the next taunt coming out of her mouth was more flirtatious than she meant. Oh well~. If it meant keeping Leon happy, then she would keep it going. Her heart gave a small flutter, shifting around in his arm until she could feel the sweater tightening up around her collar.

"It's Mrs., and I think I'll leave that to Leo~." She purred, voice dripping with taunt. As he let go, she did as well, letting her arms hang at her sides. Had he already checked out? By now she assumed the doctor probably threw him out of the room at this rate. She glanced one last time down the hallway, swallowing. Hopefully she wouldn't have to come here again. Ever. Then again... She sighed slightly. There was still Nathan - who she would have to text later on just to make sure he was all right. He wouldn't have been here for long; she doubted that right away. Unless the bite had gotten deep into his arm? Whatever the case be, she needed to focus on Leon for this time being, clicking ahead of him along the tile.

"We'll see where you are by the end of the night..~"

{Character Exit.}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina pouted slightly when Seth told her to forget about it. It doesn't seem like it holds no meaning to it! She unconsciously nuzzled into his touch, finding it very comforting. A small giggle came from her when he said he hadn't gotten insane just yet. Pressing her hands against his chest, she lovingly kissed him back, giving whatever comfort he wanted or needed at the moment. It was comforting her as well. After they separated, she stayed close to him, feeling as if she'd disappear if she weren't. Thinking about things like this turns her into a sad little mess. She really wants cuddles right now, just to think about something else. She quirked her eyebrows in confusion at his 'thank you', but shrugged it off and just continued to hug him. His heartbeat was the first thing she went for, and scooted closer to him to hear it better. Her own heart skipped a beat when he said those words. In a bit of selfishness, she was pleased, glad that she was the only one whose allowed to get close to him like this.

She actually made a small purring-like sound when he put his arms around her, enjoying that she was now even closer to him. Looking up at him with a happy, somewhat dreamy stare when he said that he loved her, and gave no hesitation to say that she loves him as well. "I love you too, Seth." Leaning up into the kiss he gave her, she cuddled with him as they continued to stay in this position. The closeness of it, Seth's touch, all the nice warmth, it all was so nice. She's never felt so comfy and calm and safe before. She wants to feel like this every second. Does that mean she wants to be with him all the time, like this?

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Comforted |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:20 am

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Once again, feeling slight discomfort when she had touched his chest, he simply shrugged it off and pulled her closer into his embrace with both his arms around her. He was lovestruck when he noticed that dreamy stare of hers, he let out a small gasp at the sight and simply smiled at her before he leaned in for a kiss. He loved every part of her, she may not be perfect but as long as he thinks she is, that's all that matters. His lips continuously brushed against hers as he pulled her closer towards him. He parted lips and stared right back at her and right then, the doctor had entered the room which caused Seth to frown slightly.

"I thought you were here." the doctor made a sarcastic remark before flipping through his prescription that's messily scribbled down. Seth let out a sigh and listened to what he had to say. The more he cooperated, the faster it all ends. He simply nodded.

"As I said earlier, you'll be given the permission to be discharged tomorrow if there's no further problems with your injuries and as long as you agree to take the medicines that are prescribed for you."

"Yeah, I know that. What about the little lady."

The doctor raised an eyebrow and eyed the female before looking down at the prescriptions once again. "Same goes for her but I will have you bring her back to the hospital immediately if any side effects of heat exhaustion are to occur again. Otherwise, she's free to be discharged by tomorrow morning. That is all." he looked at the both of them and quietly shook his head, the side of his lips slowly curved upwards into a smirk before he exited the room. Seth let out a sigh of relief. He felt rather uncomfortable continuously being in this hospital room. "That's a relief. I'll go mad if I stay in here any second longer." he frowned before his gaze shot towards the clock at the corner of the room. "Wha- it's this late already-" he laughed. He's been wasting his whole day in this hospital room doing nothing productive as usual.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games