Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor waited until the picture was taken, then he looked at the picture they took. Looking over Madilyn's shoulder, he liked the picture, Madilyn looked cute as always. But Madilyn wasn't happy with the picture, what shocked Theodor was that she removed her headband and revealed her ears. The photographer smiled at Madilyn at the sight of her perked up ears. Theodor smiled too, he was happy to see her show her ears. He kissed her cheek then turned to the camera, he smiled. The flash went off and Madilyn got the new picture back, Theodor looked over her shoulder again and looked at the picture. Her ears were perked up, she was happy and Theodor was glad. "I promised you a picture...So you got one. I hope you're enjoy this day. I personally like spending time with you like this."

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $462
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew looked down at her and smiled as she looked up at him. As they danced, he slowly started moving faster, but not at an extremely fast pace. "See, this is pretty much all there is to slow dancing." He chuckled a bit. Well that and maybe a few twirls here and there, but he would wait to do that. For now he was just enjoying dancing with her. Despite what had happened, that male was still glad that he had gotten the chance to go to the ball with her. He liked Devi and even if they just remained friends, he liked hanging out with her and being around her.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:51 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yawning, Finn's body stretched against hers; his toes curling within the confines of his shoes. He was happy to have finally gotten some sleep today. Her parents had woken him up at an ungodly hour! Although, they didn't know he had been drinking the night before. Bree was such a good pillow, and that was only going to get better as her breasts grew. Smiling to himself at the thought, he slowly opened his eyes, the sight of the wall in his line of sight. That wasn't what he wanted to see. He needed a change of scenery. Groaning lightly, he sat up and looked down at her. Much better. She was so beautiful, so breathtaking. The only ones home were him and Dime; not a whole lot of beauty there. Cupping her cheek, he caressed her cheek with his thumb, only noticing the hard on a second later. He didn't even remember the dream he had, but it was obviously a wet one. Slightly embarrassing, he'd admit, but it couldn't be helped. Or...could it?

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

The now-blond quirked an eyebrow when Levi decided to just drop them off, though he had to admit, that was really the sensible thing to do. He couldn't tell if his friend was trying to leave them to be alone for a while, though, ditch out, or just pick the most convenient option. He shot his friend a questioning gaze, but then shrugged and shifted towards the door. "Yeah alright buddy," he agreed, unbuckling and placing a hand on the doorknob, "Good luck out there." He gave a playful smirk, then climbed out of the car, closing the door and turning to look for Lexi.

He offered a smile, and then his arm, a bit playfully, before heading towards the building.
                                                      "So have you ever been to one of these before? A dance for the whole town? I've never really heard of something like that before," he commented, leisurely strolling towards the entrance. He was trying very, very hard not to think about all the possible food inside... Very, very hard...

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC:

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked at Trendon and smiled before a soft blush appeared on her face as she gently held onto his arm. The female then shook her head. "No, I'd never actually had a reason to go in the past." She said before she looked up at him. "I'd never heard of such a thing before moving to the island." She said. There were a lot of couples on this island, so she was just assuming it was sort of a couple thing, that's why she had never gone in the past and told Levi she'd look out for someone who was by themselves. She then paused a moment before her eyes widened a little as she stepped inside the building. "Whoa..." She breathed out. She knew it would be fancy, but not this fancy! She almost felt a little out of place here. Sure she lived in one of the richer neighborhoods, but that was because she had saved up quite a bit of money to afford the place. The female then glanced around before a small smirk appeared on her lips as she looked at Trendon again. "I say we go check out the food first." She said, pointing at the table of delicious looking food. Plus the fact she didn't really know how to dance...

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║19║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi smiled thoughtfully. Leaning in, she rested her head against his chest feeling suddenly relaxed and exhausted. It must have been from moments ago with her mini freak out. That's alright though because now she was okay. Weird how dancing, apparently of any kind, seemed to take away all her troubles. "Thank you again Andrew. You have no idea how much this means to me," she said still smiling. He was rather warm and surprisingly soft. Not physically soft, but his hold on her was. It was comforting.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

There he goes again...hiding his face. Robin sighed and flopped onto the comfy bed with a small pout. What was he hiding for? At this point, she grumbled and rolled onto her side, looking at him with a raised brow. "Whatcha hiding your face for? Lemme see~" She said as she tugged on his sleeve. A small frown crept upon her face and eventually she sat up again and crossed her arms. She felt like he was trying to avoid her or something. "Oi, Shiirrrooo..." Robin called out with a little bit more of a frustrated grumble. Grabbing one of the pillows, she whacked him again like earlier and soon straddled him, ready to smack him again if needed. "You've been hiding for most of the night, what's up?" Once she finally got a good look on his face, a cheshire-like grin appeared on her face. Ohhh~ So that's what he was hiding. He was flustered the entire time, meaning that Robin was the victor of their little game~

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina giggled a bit as she was practically eaten up by Seth's huge body when he wrapped his arms around her, not that she minded. She felt warm from the cold night air, and cuddled more into his chest so she could have more protection from it. Rina continued to stare up at the sky as Seth brushed her hair away; she was so at peace, that she didn't even blush or anything. Counting the stars in the sky, she began to hum quietly. Was it bad that she wanted them to stay like this forever? Not in the slightest, there's nothing wrong here at all. Her heartbeat was still insanely high, face still flushed, and she was almost buried in her date's body. That last one sounded weird, though. Her mind was clouded with thoughts about Seth once again, she gave a content sigh as she continued to rest against his chest.

She felt a kiss on the top of her head, and her face flushed once again. Her smile was one of genuine happiness, a simple kiss just made her so happy. She was about to start humming again when Seth said something. "Yeah, I believe in that, too." Her biological family would be amongst those stars, for sure. She gave a small giggle when he held her tighter and told her to make a wish, and she sure did. Rina simply wished for her and Seth to have happiness like this forever. Maybe it was a bit of a selfish wish, but it was the only thing she could ever want right now.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Very Happy & Flustered |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Sorry, I could have posted earlier but parents emotion_donotwant

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus smirked and laughed lightly, hugging his wife around her shoulders and kissing the tip of her nose. "I'm totally obsessed with you, I hope you know that." He kissed her lips and moved his hands down to be hugging her waist. "Don't worry, I'm not competing with him anymore, okay? I think it's obvious I'm already the winner." No matter what, he was number one in her life, and well that's all that matter. Well, sorta. Alexus had this thing on a personal level, he had to be number one. And over that guy, he'd love to succeed.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee smiled at him then giggled a little as she grinned up at him. Kissing him back, her teal eyes practically sparkled as she looked at him. "Okay... It's truly official now I'm going to do something extra special for you~" She purred as she wrapped both of her arms around his neck and hugged him, her lips pressing against his. Of course, there was no was she was going to tell him what the extra special surprise was or when she would do it, but she did have a plan on what she was going to do.

O.O.C

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:16 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Y'know. You're so tiny that some times I sort of forget you're there." hardly noticable, to be precise. He gave her a once over, looking at her small frame as he laughed. He wouldn't forget, of course. He'd ocassionally look over to where she usually sits in hos house, forgetting that she had already went home since they had always stick around each other ever so often. He took hold of her hand and held his palm wide open as he looked at the difference in sizes, "Nighr's pretty cold. Sorry, I don't have a coat to cover you with. You cold?" he chuckled as he concentrated for a couple of moments to generate heat from his own body, keeping them both warm.

They kept quiet, gazing at the nightsky as he held her a little closer. He burried his head into her shoulders, he's holding back. He had wanted to give her a proper reply but he didn't want to spoil the moment. At least, not now. "Birthday." he said, out of the blue. "When's your birthday?" changing the subject to lighten the tense atmosphere he's causing. He had suddenly thought about her birthday, a little curious as to when it is. Has it passed or is it coming soon?

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: Don't worry about it emotion_awesome
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"Right... Publicity, that sounds actually quite good." She nodded her head and crossed her arms as she finished the last remaining drop of wine. She set the glass down onto the bar and pushed back a few loose strands of blonde hair from her face. "A hoard of couples probably showed up, so I doubt we would really win anything. But it's nice to think positively." She shrugged and turned around to order yet another glass.

She had grown a slight liking to the taste of red wine, mentally Nana might scold herself later. The young woman picked up her refilled glass and resumed taking small sips, making sure she didn't ingest it all at once.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $399.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina gave him an angry pout when he spoke again, she also gave him a little pinch on his arm as a response as well. There's no way she would be able to not know where he was, he's like King Kong in New York. She thought a little more about it, and nearly broke out in laughter when she thought of Seth in a gorilla suit. Her laughs were stifled just enough to keep herself quiet. "Just a little." It wasn't quite as cold as she thought it was, but it would still would be nice to be warm. Soon enough, Seth's body got strangely warm! It was probably 'cause of his powers since he's a dragon and all. Rina began to smile when he held her even closer and even buried his head in her shoulders, this is honestly way too many touches that her little heart can handle. It was bound to explode soon enough from it's raging heartbeat. "My birthday? It's a long way away from now, in April." She always liked the fact that her birthday was in the spring. It was the time that the flowers were in bloom, and also signified that school would be ending soon. "When's yours?"

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo kissed Setsuko and smiled as she led him to the food table to get some punch and take a break from dancing."I still think we are better off singing."

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flustered
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro didn't want to show her his face. There was no way he was going to! But it didn't seem like he had a choice. What was he going to do to stop her? Remove his hands from his face and defend himself? Then he would give it away anyways! He was in a pickle and before he knew it he was being straddled yet again. Only this time it meant a bit more than a slight tease to him. R-R-Robin What are you doing? He stammered, expecting an answer of sorts. He was answered with a wide and slightly evil looking grin from Robin. Had she figured him out? Shiro removed his hands from his face and looked into her eyes for a moment, red cheeked and all. F-fine I'll admit it...When you're d-drunk you can be very c-creative... He stammered again, only this time he was admitting defeat. It seemed that he had lost his little challenge and would have to succumb to anything Robin wanted. S-so what do you want from me hm? He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. He hoped it wasn't anything to demanding or embarrassing but he didn't have a say in the matter did he. Shiro waited to see what she had planned for him.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games