Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:05 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:09 pm
Kitten-smith16

User Image

Dylan Chase

The doors to the establishment opened and Dylan stepped in. The place seemed quite empty and it made him wonder if it was truly open but after noticing the bar tenders he could very well tell it was. He made his way over to one of the stools and sat down before ordering himself some beer. He just wanted to chill today. He had a strange yet emotional day before so he had to blow off some steam. The bartender brough his beer and he opened it before beginning to drink for it. The first one was always the worst tasting one but then he would get used to it. He sat there as he looked around surprised on how empty the place was. Hopefully someone will come in and he can meet them. All he wanted was to take his mind off things.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Kitten-Smith16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:57 pm
Master Kiro II

~Amy Jenson~

"I was sick..."

User Image
"...now look at me"

Money: $500
With: Guy
Where: Shimmering Starfish
Mood: Upset
Relationship status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Amy was a little upset, so she walked downtown for a while and saw a bar called the shimmering starfish. I could use a drink she thought to herself. She walked in and sat on one of the stools like one away from the guy that was already there "Give me a sex on the beach." she said to bartender, giving a glance over at the guy. After a moment, the bartender slid the drink over. "Thank you." she said taking a drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:23 pm
Kitten-smith16

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan seemed zoned out before he heard some steps and then noticed the girl sitting next to her, he glanced at her noticing how cute she was but he looked forward so she wouldn't catch him staring. Once she made her ofder he chuckled softly and looked at her. "Where can I get that?" He asked jokingly with a soft grin. He used jokes mostly to hide his feelings although thags how he usually was too however the past few days had hit him a bit. "Whats your name?" He asked her.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:54 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑪тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling pleasant.
●I'm speaking to Dominic at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing comfortable gym clothes.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Emotions make them who they are? Vixen supposed he wasn't wrong but if that was the case, she'd rather live her life not feeling anything at all. She'd rather be an empty shell if it meant crying in the middle of the night knowing things would never be the same, that those who had left would never return no matter how long she waited. The fox looked away without another word, a smile curving her lips though it had apppeared more melancholic than pleasant. He claimed that it was a simple gesture and the fox would smile. After all, it's simply common courtesy. "Yeah, sure. Let me just grab my bag-.." she answered before making her way towards the corner, slipping her arms into her jacket and zipping it halfway up her torso. The fox wasn't about to go anywhere looking like she had just gotten out of the shower. She didn't mind, to be honest, but it seems the citizens here.. or people in general seem to prefer their clothes in a less revealing manner. Swinging her gym bag across her shoulders, she'd head towards where Dominic was but little did she know, they were headed to where she worked. The walk was silent, but the fox didn't pay much mind to that. She had always enjoyed the silence, and whether it be with a friend or a stranger, it always felt comfortable. The fox pushed open the door to the establishment, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. She had guessed at least that much when they started heading downtown. A small, quiet bar. She greeted her co-workers, and she'd take her seat on a bar stool by the counter. "Hit me up with a screwdriver, won't you honey?" she ordered from the bartender, to which he was quick to mix up her drink. Orange. Vodka. Acid on acid. She needed the burn. It always felt good feeling the fire down her throat though if she wasn't careful, it might as well knock herself out cold with one too many glasses. "Funny. It's my off day, yet here I am, back to the place I work in." she chuckled.

"So. What brings a guy like you to a town like this?"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:49 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic waited for the woman with the fox ears as she grabbed her things and put on her jacket. The walk to the bar had been silent, it was mostly Dominic's fault, he was a man of little words. He used to be quite different back then though. As they walked in he watched her make her way to the bar and greet the people, he now knew she worked here. He sat on the bar stool next to her and asked for some scotch whiskey before turning his attention to her once she mentioned it was her day off. "My apologies. I hope it's no trouble." He said before his drink was served and he took a drink of it, he himself loved the sensation it left on his throat. Once she asked him a question he thought a bit before replying. "I wish to start a new life here and leave the past behind and for a non human I'd say this place is just right." He said to her his one eye focused on her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:10 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling pleasant.

She popped a straw into her drink and she would start sipping on it despite knowing how quick it would get to her head by drinking in such a manner. There it was, the slow burn that inevitably made her cheeks flush ever so slightly, the sweetness that would linger upon the tip of her tongue. It tasted as lovely as always. Her ears would flicker as he spoke, and she’d wave her hands in a dismissive manner as a chuckle escaped her lips. ”Oh, no. It’s no trouble at all. I always thought this was a great place to have a drink. Quiet. Just how I like it.” she answered. It was a small bar located on the inner corners of downtown. It’s pretty hard to miss, but she knew those who came once, would definitely come again for a second round. His drink, too, would arrive shortly, and she’d hum a light tune as silence once again dawn upon them. She didn’t mind having a quiet company. Alexander spoke little to no words, too but when he spoke of the reason he came here, it seemed to have piqued his interest, and Vixen’s lips would curve into a smile. ”And how is that working for you? Leaving your past behind.. I mean.” it certainly isn’t working too well for her, that’s for sure. She’d cast her gaze towards her drink as she took a couple more sips, feeling the tension slowly leave her shoulders. ”A non-human, you say? And just what might you be, honey?” she chuckled. Crimson coloured eyes, light coloured hair. If anything, he appeared more like a demon. She wondered which kind.

”Tis’ a wonderful town, that I must admit. It’s hard to find people as accepting as those who live around the area.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic took another swing of his drink before looking forward once she asked him how it was working. "I dont think you can run away. It will always be a part of us." He said as he felt the slight warmth eminate from his body due to the drink. Pretty soon his incubus pheromones would get stronger specially when he has gone this long without feeding. He turned his gaze back to her when she asked what he was. "I used to be a human but now im an incubus...I should've been dead. What about you? What are you?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:30 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling melancholic.

”It’s a ghost you can’t get rid of. It’s just there strangling you, haunting you. It’s painful, yet so precious at the same time.” she downed her drink and emptied her contents, but her expression would be replaced with something melancholic. She seemed less energetic. Perhaps it was because she was exhausted, or perhaps it was simply her being sentimental. He’d speak of himself, and she would raise an eyebrow when death was mentioned. How did he come back alive? Perhaps she could- No. She couldn’t. Those that are gone should stay that way. It was the rule of their kind, her law. No one is allowed to play God. But an incubus.. they were sexual creatures. Not that she had anything against them. Vixen was almost the same. Her kind were almost the same, or perhaps it was just her and her twin. ”Sounds like you’ve had quite a journey there.” she answered. She would ask how he died, but she knew better than to prode into other people’s personal affairs. However, when she was questioned in return, she would find herself at loss for words. ”Guardian Spirit. I serve the harvest god Inari. I guess.. I just wasn’t made to do that sort of work, hunting wild foxes who feed on human. They’re evil, I know, but they’re my own kind. I just can’t bring myself to do so.” and she left, simply because she blamed herself for the death of her fiance, because she was weak and unable to help him. She needed time away from home. She needed a place that wouldn’t remind her of her past but wherever she went, it haunted her so. In attempt to take her mind off depressing topics, she’d order herself another screwdriver, and she’d turn towards him as she allowed a devious smile curving her lips. She’d reach forth, grazing her index finger across the bottom of his chin. ”So I’ve been told to never trust an incubus.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:31 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic nodded once she described how the past was and he knew she had suffered greatly too, probably someone important in her life but he would not ask. He did not want to ory into her personal life. He turned to look at the bartender and asked for another round of whiskey before turning his attention back to her as she explained more about her kind. She too seemed to feed on humans. He was caught a bit of guard when she initiated physical contact but his expression remained the same. In return to her statement he made a small yet sly grinn once she said that. "Im only half incubus so you can trust me....for the most part." He said with a wink before drinking from his glass. He found her scent quite alluring and tempting though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 am
User ImageUser Image

She raised an eyebrow, and a small chuckle escaped her lips. Half incubus, he says, and he’d offer her a small wink. Vixen turned her head away, feeling the heat rush to her cheeks ever so slightly. Pale silver locks and striking crimson orbs. His voice was a deep baritone that resonated in her ears, and she couldn’t help but think he appeared rather alluring. ”Can I really? You seem like the dangerous type of guy.” she sipped her drink, her cheeks reddening even further as the alcohol burned down her throat. A small groan escaped her lips, her eyebrows furrowed at the painful sensation within her throat. Her eyes fluttered open, golden orbs flicked towards him once more. ”..but dangerous piques my interest.” Vixen chuckled, her fingers gently caressing the back of his hand as he spoke. However, before she let her little antics get to her, she pulled her hand away, returning her attention to the drink she had in hand. Ah, was the alcohol finally getting to her?

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:05 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic grinned slight as she doubted him and said he looked dangerous. In truth he was quite dangerous and it is the reason he decided to start a new life. "Well you aren't wrong...I might just try to seduce you, take you somewhere and steal your life essence." He said to her jokingly as his eye looked into her's. "Am I truly that interesting? You seem dangerous yourself. Im guessing you also feed on life essence." He said to her before taking a sip from his whiskey, feeling the alcohol burn his throat although he could drink it like water. It usually helped him loosen up since he had a cold and rarely talkative personality, probably drank because it helped him forget, atleast fir a while. He felt her gentle and warm fingers on his hand as his crimson eyes stared into her golden ones. He had never found eyes alluring but her's were.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image

"Well you aren't wrong...I might just try to seduce you, take you somewhere and steal your life essence."

The fox chuckled upon hearing his words, yet her eyes remained locked onto his. Seduce her? Vixen simply smiled. She was usually the one luring people in, and she often wondered what it felt like if it were the other way around, being the one being chased about. ”I won’t be surprised, you’re already doing it, aren’t you? Tempting me with those eyes of yours.” countered the fox as she murmured her next sentence. She wouldn’t be all too surprised if someone feeds on her in return. There were so many races here, so many to the point she couldn’t even count with her fingers. He would speak in a joking manner, but the fox would take his words half seriously.

”Hm?” he would ask her if he was really all that interesting, but Vixen wouldn’t give him a direct answer. Instead, she turned her head away as she took a sip from her drink. ”You’ll never know.” she chuckled, reverting her gaze back to that crimson gaze of his. She felt small beneath his gaze. Then again, she really was im comparison to his size. ”We’d only wear each other out, y’know? You won’t be able to gain anything out of me.” they were both feeding off of each other. Neither of them would benefit. He would regain what he lost, and she would too. Vice versa. His hand felt warm upon her fingertips, and she’d trace his fingers with her slender ones. Why do men always have such big hands? ”You have warm hands.” or perhaps hers was simply cold.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:36 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic chuckled and shook his head once she turned away and told him he would never know. When she mentioned them wearing eachother out he tood another sip of his drink before focusing in her. "Wear me out? Thats something that hasn't happened yet." He said to her before placing the glass down as he was done. He asked for more whiskey though. He felt her fingers run over his hand as he looked at her. "I guess I do. Yours are quite small." He said to her

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games