Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:38 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Master Kiro II

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Dylan:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Putting her phone down back in her bag as she sent the text, her eyes wondered around the place. She was eating here and there and drinking after a couple of bites in her food. Time was surely going kinda slow for her. She wondered what time it is and how long she has been in the restaurant. Felt like days or something since she was still there, eating, and doing nothing important as well. Looking up and watching as Dylan moved to her table, her eyes shifted down on her phone and read the message she received, not too long before Dylan sat down across from her. She nodded to herself and with the text appearing in her phone, she was able to see the time. Wasn't too long before Chester was out of work. Jessie's eyes then shifted back to Dylan as he said something. "Huh? Oh not really, but kinda.", she said as she turned straight and looked at Dylan, "So have you been here long in this city?" Jessie was nearly finished with her food, she just had about three to four more bites and then just half a garlic bread left. Again it was kinda awkward to her for speaking to random people she just met, she couldn't really think of anything to talk about. But this can be a start.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Sorry for the long wait!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:03 pm
Kurisuchin Sayuki

JayyLee10

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan began eating his pasta before listening to his question. Once he chewed and swallowed his food he nodded. "I've been here for quite a while you?" He said with a sift smile on his lips, his eyes scanning all her features. He found her to be quite beautiful but a girl like that was probably already taken so he wouldn't mess with that. "What brought you to Soleil city?" He asked her before taking a sip from his glass of soda. He wouldn'tmind being here friend, he could use some friends right about now andmaybe it was time for him to look for some.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

With the sandwich being eaten, it had provided him with more energy for him to do the final stages for the goal. Plus, with some more customers asking for the dessert, his pace had to speed up a bit. Once all four cakes were done, all put in the fridge, he could just serve the slices whenever the customers ordered for them. During the minutes wherein he could settle down, he sat down, humming a tune while cleaning up the workstation. His first day off would start tomorrow so it would be worth the arduous effort. Once he was done cleaning up, he wiped the sweat off his brow with the designated towel, resting a bit before having to clock out later.

But in case there would be a change of plan, him hanging out with Jessie may just resume tomorrow. He wouldn't mind being delayed as long as it's worth the wait.

Mood: tired and relieved
Company: Jessie, Sahar, and a few others
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:29 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Red suits her well? It was the first time hearing such a thing. She found it a little embarrassing to hear, especially when she was the one who was supposed to speak of such words. Her eyes would flutter shut, unwilling to gaze at him. "You're the one who's being mean.." her voice was soft, barely above a whisper. The fox knew very well that the djinn was taking pleasure watching the sheepish expression she pulled but even so, she couldn't seem to break out of this embarrassing situation. She'd pout when he'd quote what she said just moments earlier. All is fair in love and war. It didn't seem all too fair now, did it? Her golden orbs shifted towards his expression, hers clearly unamused. "I may or may not have noticed how you snuck quick glances at my lips now~" countered the fox. Vixen would flinch ever so slightly when his hand that cradled her neck would brush against the few spots the love marks were left the night before. It felt a little unpleasant, but nothing too unbearable.

His lips were warm and they felt so soft against hers. He had a pleasant lingering scent and it made her indulge just a little too much into her teasing kiss. The soft, delighted hum he made would curve her lips into a smile and she found herself unable to pull away. Their kiss started out playful, but passion put an end to that. When she finally ran out of breath, her eyes would slowly flutter open, meeting a pool of mysterious golden-brown orbs that peeked through his half opened eyes. Her lips were half parted, realizing that she had been holding her breath all along while she indulged herself in a kiss that felt surprising even for the person who had initiated it. He didn't back away just yet, neither had she. Their faces were so close, lips just an inch away from one another. "Are you sure about that?" followed by a hum, he asked. "Mmhmm~ unless you prove me wrong." a soft chuckle escaped her lips, allowing him to take his lead until their attempt was interrupted by the soft chime of a bell, both forcefully pulled back into the harsh reality. A soft groan of frustration could be heard when she no longer felt the warm touch of his fingertips.

With a cross of her leg, she'd find herself propping her chin up with her petite hands once more as she felt his lingering gaze. "Oh? I thought you're what I might be having~" she teased, sending a wink as he went off to fetch her food.

Meanwhile, Vixen felt a little conflicted. She couldn't bring herself to toy with another person, not after last night. It would be nice if she could fall in love, but she couldn't. The fox was trapped in her haunting past that wherever she goes, she'd look for signs of her dead fiance. Sahar's short platinum blonde locks, Dylan's emerald eyes. Lexus had them, all and whenever she looked at them, she would be reminded of him: the one person she once so dearly loved. However, she could feel her heart flutter just ever so slightly from the kiss they shared earlier and it was the one thing that confused her ever so. She was undeserving of such kind people and she knew that she'd only waste their chances of finding someone more deserving of them, someone who'd love them with all their heart, give them all they have to offer. Vixen would, too. But she had nothing left. Her heart void of any love left to offer. Lexus took it all with him when he died, every last bit of it. She shook her head, giving herself a small pat on the cheeks. She couldn't get distracted, not now. It's all in good fun, nothing more, nothing less. Then.. what would explain the small tinge of disappointment that lingered when his lips failed to touch hers moments earlier? Perhaps today, she'd indulge herself for whatever that may happen. Perhaps only today, she'd let her emotions get the best of her.

Her eyes would glisten when her dish was placed before her. The strong aroma that followed made her heart melt and her mouth water. Their standards never fail to surprise her at all. She'd shake her head at Sahar's request to switch the dishes and she'd take a spoonful into her mouth. The herbs along with the sweet, tender fish felt so good upon her tongue and she'd find herself eating spoon after spoon. "It's amazing! You're amazing!" she chuckled, taking a scoop and lifting the spoon in his direction. "Join me?" she'd ask, her voice soft and tender.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Ahhh I'm glad you're able to rest! Take care! ;A ; Glad to know you're alright!

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Master Kiro II

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Dylan:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie nodded her head slowly as she listened to his response. He must have been here not too long. When he asked her about her intentions for coming to Soleil City, Jessie rose a brow up as to why she came and stayed here. "I was traveling around the world, exploring and seeing new things you don't see in other places.. though for staying in Soleil, I guess I got a bit hooked up in this "rumor" people were talking about in the island away from Soleil", the girl said as she placed her now empty plate to the side and waved a gesture to the waiter to get her empty plate and serve the dessert to her, "I just moved in a couple of days ago, I'm just getting to know around the city. This place has a lot of eye-catching buildings." Jessie give a small smile as she explained why she stayed at Soleil City and then turned her head to the waiter that came over and took the empty plate away. "How about yourself? What was your intention to move to Soleil?", the girl ask as she turned her head back to Dylan.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:15 pm
Kurisuchin Sayuki

JayyLee10

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan ate his paste as he listened and he was almost done with it, his eyes fixed on her's as he listened to the words coming out of her mouth. He waited until the waited was gone to answer her question. "Well im a technomancer so in the eyes of most humans im considered scary or dangerous." He said as he made his tiny soldier finger stand up and wave at her, making it clear he could control it. "I grew tired of hiding so I came to this place to be free to be myself and also find that one person to settle down with. Not that I've had much luck with that." He said remembering the night before, that one night stand he had. The fact that the girl was in the same restaurant aswell it made it worse. His eyes turned to Vixen who was flirting with a waiter before quickly turning back to Jessie. "I run a small buisness here. I repair any piece of technology so if you ever have a broken computer, phone, or anything just let me know. It's kind of my expertise." He said to her.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:29 am
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

While he was sitting down, he could hear bits and pieces of the conversation between Jessie and the male stranger. When the male stranger mentioned about being a technomancer, he was now pondering if it was real or certainly just a magic trick mentioned in most anime shows. But at least with him owning a small business, the ginger-haired would admit that he had some experience making money for himself. His current occupation as a baker would certainly allow him to gain more cash, as the DJ business would be difficult especially with the expensive equipment. If what that guy said was true, better make sure that the end result was worth whatever fee I had to cough out to him. After a few minutes, he stood up, picked up his phone and ventured to the lockers. He unlocked his designated spot, grabbing his bag and locking it afterwards before heading out of the kitchen.

He emerged from the kitchen looking a bit tired but was otherwise alright. He smiled as he approached the two. "Well, I'm finally here, done with my shift." He then turned his attention to the girl. "So, ready to go?"

Mood: still a bit tired, but happy
Company: Jessie, Sahar, and a few others
OOC:

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:48 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Master Kiro II

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Dylan:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie tilted her head to a bit as Dylan called himself a technomancer. She had little experience when meeting non-humans, mainly when meeting one, they look totally normal and human like, but that was what they showed her until they showed their true colors. She also didn't notice the little soldier figure sitting on top the table, when the figure waved at her, Jessie gave the figure a small smile and waving a single finger to it. "I didn't even know this little fellow was here.", the girl said to him as she was distracted and didn't notice Dylan looking somewhere else, "Well I don't know much about romance or anything, but I think that will come naturally on it's own or when the time is right.." Romance was the female's uninterest. She could care less about it, she was too much of a focus worker to even deal with that. Though she'll be quite surprise if she found someone to be with. When Dylan mention his small business of repairing electronics, Jessie nodded her head a bit to it. "How much will it cost to get something repaired?"

Having a decent talk with Dylan, Jessie's head turned to the side, where the kitchen was located at and watched as Chester came by to the table and asked if Jessie was ready. "Yeah I'm ready. Just let me pay my bill and we can go.", the girl said to him as she gave him a soft smile and turned back to Dylan. "It's a pleasure to meet you Dylan. Hope to see you around the city sometime", she told him as she got up and grabbed her bag off the seat, "I'll be right back, I'll hand this to one of the waiters and we can go." Jessie grabbed her bill of her food and began walking to the check out cashier and paid her bill, before heading back to the guys and waved farewell to Dylan.

{EXIT}

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
@Kurisuchin: Can Chester bring Jessie's cake to go? x3

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:33 pm
Kurisuchin Sayuki

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan nodded as he listened to Jessie's advice. 'Know when the time is right?' It made him smile a bit. He was not feeling good but her words sorta helped him. Once she asked how much it would cost to have something repaired he chuckled. "Depends on the equipment that needs repairing and also what needs repairing in it." He explained it to her for a few minutes before Chester came by. He gave Jessie a smile and a nod before waving to the both of them. "Nice to meet you too. If you ever need any equipment repaired you know who to find." He said before they left. As soon as she left that feeling started hitting him again. It was annoying and he needed to get out of there. He was done with his food so now he was paying the bill. He looked over at his little soldier and sighed before writting his signature and standing up. He made his way over to Sahar and handed him the bill before grinning softly, his eyes looking at both him and Vexen. "Be careful with this one." He said to the man jokingly as he pointed to Vexen before waving. "You two play safe." He simply said before putting his headphones on and walking out with his hands on his pockets. He wondered who he was going to meet next.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image

Chester smiled back when Jessie said she was ready for the time together after the shift. At the man's funny warning about the fox woman who was currently having some fun with Sahar, he blinked but then turned his attention to both of them as the technomancer left the restaurant. "You two have a great time, but no funny business in this establishment. There are houses for that." His warning was a simple one but at least he said it with a goofy smile in his face. "See you later, guys."

His last gesture before leaving the restaurant for today was a casual wave. Now, he was ready for his first time knowing more about Jessie, the girl who caught his eye ever since the day she walked into the restaurant. There would be a lot of questions later on.

-- Exit --

Mood: a bit impatient
Company: Jessie, Sahar, and a few others -> just Jessie
OOC: And here's the little warning to delay the fun. HOHOHOHOHO. XD

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

It looked like he had been caught. Then again, Sahar hadn't really tried to keep his lingering glances secret, just as he didn't hide his amusement at her embarrassment. Maybe he should have, though, seeing as she looked unamused by it. He couldn't really help it, however, the djinn felt what he felt and saw no reason to deceive others. Besides, Vixen wasn't truly mad at him, if she was she wouldn't have initiated their kiss. Sahar knew it hadn't lasted too long and it had started chaste, yet by the end of it, his head was nearly spinning. If it wasn't for the dreamy look in the brunette's eyes he would have felt silly about feeling so shaken over a small kiss. Vixen laughed at his question, her words coaxing him to steal her lips.

It was a shame that they were so rudely interrupted. A groan left the fox when he pulled away and he was half tempted to voice his irritation as well. He knew that there wasn't really anything to complain about, though, he was supposed to be working. Plus there would be time later...Sahar laughed at the tease. "Perhaps later." Ah, he was starting to feel giddy all over again. This game they were playing was starting to get dangerous, yet the blond man couldn't bring himself to stop flirting with Vixen. He wanted to be near her, to spend time with her, and see the variety of expressions she could make. He wanted to see her happy and cheer her up when she was sad. Could Sahar really call someone like that just a friend...? He would worry about all that later, at the moment he wanted to enjoy his time with the lovely lady waiting for him.

Golden eyes shone as bright as the sun when he delivered her meal and pride swelled up inside Sahar. He didn't imagine she would like the soup so much, her enthusiasm was enough to rival her excitement when presented with sweets. "Oh-ho? Does that mean you have fallen in love with me?" A glance at the clock showed that it was time for him to clock out and it looked like the other customers were finishing up. "Only if you continue to feed me." He conceded, having a seat at the table.

Before he could accept her offering, the male customer approached them. The took his bill, his expression curious as the man joked about Vixen. Did they know each other? "Sure, Thank you, have a nice day." He gave him a polite smile, no less confused than before. That was weird...He was interrupted once more when Chester came over to tease them as well and Sahar shot him a half-hearted frown, trying to ignore the heat rising to his face. "Are you my mother or something, jeez!" He huffed before offering him a lighthearted smile. "Bye, Chester, see you later." Setting the bill aside, he turned back to Vixen, leaning forward expectingly. "Ahh~" He hummed, opening his mouth so he could be fed.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, expectant. <<<<<

[[Ooc: Thank you! I'll try to not push myself again, I hate not being able to do anything x.x ]]

Master Kiro II
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:33 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

"Perhaps later."

Two words. One sentence. It was enough to send her heart hammering against her chest. Vixen would quickly turn away at his unexpected remark. She had expected he'd counter her with a halfhearted frown like he did moments earlier but it seems that wasn't what he had in mind. Her emotions were getting a little out of hand. The small hammering of the heart against her chest, the excitement, the anxiousness when she'd wonder what would happen next. Vixen didn't understand the exact reason she was feeling this way but she supposed it was because someone was being affectionate to her. The fox had stopped approaching people at one point of her life. She became detached, an empty vessel, and she'd lunge herself towards open arms. What she wanted wasn't love, what she liked wasn't sex. The fox only wanted distraction from her thoughts, from reality. She wanted to run away, yet when people showed her affection, she would be afraid and she would try her best to avoid them at all cost. She feared those tender loving gaze. She feared that one day, they'd disappear like he once did and she never wanted to go through the pain of losing someone she held dearly. Her thoughts were once again cut short when the djinn spoke up. He seemed rather proud that she was fond of the dish, and Vixen would find herself laughing. What surprised her was the fact it wasn't forced but rather, it was a genuine laugh. However, she would tense up at the word 'in love'. Was she? Vixen knew he was simply teasing her but she would find herself pondering that question. "Hm? Why don't you tell me, sweetheart." she would brush her question off, but when it would linger in her mind, the fox would breath a small sigh and ask: "Have you ever.. loved someone to the point of no return, Sahar?" have you ever loved them to the point it hurts? Did they leave you? Were you ever able to recover from it? She had an array of questions she wanted to ask but she chose not to. Why sour the mood when she could simply keep herself distracted in this lighthearted one. There was no need to reminisce the past. Not yet, at least. "What are you? A baby?' she sassed, though even so, she'd find amusement in feeding the djinn who took a seat on the opposite side of her table.

When she'd extend her arm towards him, a familiar voice emerged from behind. She would turn her head, her golden orbs meeting a pair of emerald ones. She didn't feel awkward the slightest bit, only sad. She felt sad because she ran away when she noticed how he had caught feelings for her, she pushed him away after luring him in her direction. Be careful with this one, he would say in a joking manner however, for Vixen, it was like a stab to the heart. A hard slap across the face. A wake up call from reality. That's right. They should be careful, so very careful because if anyone were to come any closer, she would hurt them. Not physically, but emotionally. It was the only thing she was capable of doing. Hurting others. She looked down upon her ring finger, her fingers gently running across the scar upon it. The scar that circled her ring finger that gave off the appearance of a ring. A mark that she was taken. However, that was in the past. She was alone, abandoned. Instead of letting any signs of hurt show upon her features, she'd only smile and wave as he left. "Play safe.. you say." she murmured, her voice hardly audible, one barely above a whisper. When she thought it had ended, then came another man. A co-worker of Sahar's it seems. They were all playful comments but each one of them was a wake up call, a reality check. What was she doing? What is she going to do? Before her thoughts escalated any further, Sahar countered his playful warning. Chester, his name was. She had become a little less enthusiastic than she was before but seeing the light blush upon the djinn's face would make her chuckle. Is it really okay for her to indulge herself in this moment? Should she really let this play itself out? With his mouth open as he leaned forward, Vixen reached forth, feeding him a spoon full of fish stew. "Well, doesn't that just taste so good?" she hummed, propping her chin up with her left hand as she gazed at the man seated before her. Her smile was present however, her golden orbs appeared clouded, a little sad even, but it wasn't anything noticeable if one wasn't paying close attention. She'd part her lips to make a witty comment, but when she did, her voice wouldn't come out, and she found herself at loss for words. What should she say? Nothing. The fox simply reached forward and cupped his cheek with her free hand. He was warm, unlike her. She was stone cold. Cold to the core. "Hold me." she murmured. Why? Why would she say such a thing? She seemed surprised, but her lips moved as if it had a mind of their own. "Won't you hold me..? I just want to feel your warmth.. Just a little while..?" the fox asked. Just a little while, let her indulge in her own fantasy. Let her dream. Let her.. get detached from reality, take a break from living.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Even if it was at his expense, Sahar was happy to hear Vixen laugh. Her laugh had a soft lilt to it and, like her expressions, he only wanted to hear more of it. She brushed off his question, returning his playful tone before becoming a bit more serious. "To the point of no return? Are you that head over heals for me?" He joked lightly, wondering what brought the question about. "Well, I have loved people before, but they were never really lasting relationships. I was always too busy helping my father to worry about a serious relationship." He answered her question honestly despite his curiosity. Had the fox been deeply in love with someone before? It wouldn't be much of a surprise, she was a wonderful and attractive woman. What had happened to her past lover, then? It was obvious she wasn't with anyone now, not with the way she flirted with him...

The atmosphere was only tense for a moment more before she continued to jest with him. "You are the one who offered." He pointed out, not phased by her smart remark. Sahar had been focused on their two brief guests that he didn't notice how their words affected Vixen until he heard her laugh once more. Well, at least she wasn't put off by the interruption.

Despite her jab earlier she fed feed him and the djinn hummed lightly in delight, partly because he counted it as a win for him but mostly because of the stew's savory flavor. "It does! The chief's here really are-" He stopped mid-sentence when he noticed an odd look in his companion's eyes. Those golden orbs were dull compared to earlier and her smile didn't come close to reaching them. "Vixen..?" Sahar's voice was soft as his eyebrow's knotted in concern. What had happened to make her look that so upset?

He was given no answer. Instead, she reached out to cup his cheek, her hand cool and soft against his skin. The half-breed could only stare, puzzling over what to do, until she spoke. "Hold me." It was only two words, but it was enough to tug sharply on his heartstrings. He could he refuse such an earnest plea? Sahar pulled away from her touch so he could stand up, then made his way to her side of the table once more so he could wrap her in his arms. Vixen felt small in his arms, fragile even, and it made him want to protect her. He was quite for a moment, his cheek pressed against the top of her head before he spoke in a quiet murmur. "My shift is over now. If you want, I can get your bill and we can go somewhere more private..." He wanted to console her, but he knew it probably wasn't good to cause a scene here where anyone could interrupt them.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: worried. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
yo punny nut

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

I'm feeling: Confused, Frustrated | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

"I don't know.. maybe?" and she'd tease him in attempt to cover up her frustrations that were clouding her mind, to avoid souring the mood between them. However, according to his answers, it seems Sahar had never really been in a long lasting relationship before. Not a serious one, at least. Somehow, it made her a little sad and not even herself can understand quite why. Why is that? She wasn't quite sure either. Perhaps she simply wanted someone to understand the pain she's going through. Perhaps she simply didn't want to feel so alone, to shoulder this pain alone. Nonetheless, she smiled. By 'father', she can only assumed he meant Raheem. Vixen didn't bother going into details after that for she felt it wasn't quite necessary at this point. She didn't want to bring his mood down, and she was sure she'd only wind up crying if she were to speak of it any further. WIth her fish stew finished, she'd end up staring at the empty contents of her bowl. It reminded the fox of herself: empty. She shook her head her gaze returning to Sahar the moment he countered her witty remark. The atmosphere lightened ever so slightly but she could still feel the tension. The tension that never really disappears. She crossed her arms and huffed, a small pout present upon her features once she found herself at loss for words. He was right, though. Then again, how could she resist teasing him? Seeing the expressions he pulled. It was then, she would freeze. What does his expression have to do with her? She loved poking fun at people, but never once had she wanted to dwell even deeper, had she ever wanted to see everything regarding one person. Vixen stared blankly at him, dumbfounded by her own thoughts. She was getting a little too carried away, and that has to stop right about now, before she hurts another person, before she breaks their hearts, but somehow, she couldn't tear her gaze away. Especially not from his. His golden-brown orbs would latch onto her, and she felt herself unable to budge, not even after he came to realize her frustrations that she kept hidden. Normally, she would run, take her leave right about now, but she couldn't. She was unable to move, terrified by how sharp his gaze was, how he was able to pierce through her facade so easily. Had she always been this easy to read? No. He was just observant.

"Oh, no.. what am I even saying." she gave herself a soft pat on the cheek, pulling herself into reality. "I'm sorry, forget I ever said anything. I just got a little tired, that's-" she paused, feeling a strong pair of arms wrapped around her fragile body. "..all?" her golden orbs widened in surprise but she made no attempt to back away. Her body was cold. She was empty, but with just a single touch of his, she could feel herself filled with the warmth she had been missing for all these years, the warmth she so desperately craved for. The warmth she so dearly missed. His shift was over, it seems and it would be best to retreat elsewhere, but Vixen didn't answer. Her petite hands would reach forward and wrap themselves around his body, her quivering fingers grasped onto the fabric of his uniform. She stayed there, motionless, in complete silence. Is it alright if she stayed that way for a little longer? Is it alright if she spent her time with him? Is it alright to accept his kindness?

No. It wasn't.

However, she still chose to stay. For one more time, let her be selfish. Allow her to indulge herself in her own delusions. After another solid minute, she'd finally let him go. She felt slightly better, a little less emotional than she was before. It was always around this time she felt rather.. broken. "Yeah.. anything you say." she murmured, allowing her hand to slide away from his body, and the instant she let go, her fingers felt cold. "Take me away from her? I don't want to go home tonight." her golden orbs glistened beneath the faint light as she'd gaze into his eyes. Her voice was a soft whisper, yet it sounded like a plead, like a cry for help. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want to face anyone at the moment. She didn't want to see anything concerning Lexus. She just wanted to run away. From everything. Feelings, her past, her life.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Even though she had tried to hide it, it wasn't hard for Sahar to see that Vixen was upset. He had always had an eye for details, Raheem had praised him plenty for it when he identifies plants correctly, so he knew there was little chance that he was wrong. When she had asked him about his love life he had brushed it off as curiosity, however, once he saw her forced smile he realized that the question hadn't been random. He couldn't say what exactly was on her mind, but he guessed that it had something to do with the customer from earlier and maybe a past lover of hers. Love was a frightening concept, it could ruin people so completely, had Vixen witnessed that pain firsthand before?

Sahar didn't know what to do for her or what to say, all he could do was grant her request and comfort her best he could. There was a dull pain in his chest as he watched the fox try to take back her words. He didn't understand why it hurt to see her so sad, all he knew was that he wanted to make her smile again. He wanted to take away her pain. Vixen seemed surprised when he embraced her, she was frozen for a moment, before she finally returned the gesture. Small hands clutched the back of his shirt and he could have sworn he felt them tremble. Sahar didn't mind that she didn't reply right away, content with holding her for as long as she wished as she sorted out her emotions.

Even though she was the one that needed to be hugged, the djinn started to feel more at ease as he held her. Having Vixen in his arms felt so right. Or maybe that was just because he was lonely. It had been a while since he'd gotten close to someone else, most of the people he had met after moving to town he hadn't seen again. It seemed like the brunette pulled away all too soon, but Sahar didn't try to keep her in his arms. He pulled away as well, searching her face as he awaited her answer. She seemed better, in a way. Her eyes were still a big clouded, however, they looked more tired than sad.

Once again she made a plea to him, one that nearly broke his heart. How long had she been shouldering this pain by herself? "Of course, anything you want." His voice was quiet as he broke away from her gaze, the pain returning. "I will be right back." Sahar reached out to squeeze one of her hands lightly before clearing the table then heading to the kitchen to get ready to leave. He punched his time card and removed his apron, leaving the dirty dishes for someone else to clean. On his way back to Vixen he grabbed her bill and offered it to her. "You can pay at the cash register. I will be waiting outside, alright?" The djinn watched her for a moment, wanting to be sure she was okay, then went outside to fetch his bicycle. It was a good thing he rode it to work today, given the state that she was in Sahar didn't imagine she would like to walk to his house. If she didn't want to go home then his place was the only place he could think of to go to; not that he had any ulterior motives. At the moment, he just wanted to comfort her, and if she insisted on staying the fox was always welcome to the guest room.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: worried. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
yo punny nut

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games