Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

As light hearted as it had been, if Victoria hadn't told him to 'step it up,' Hakem might have let the opportunity pass to shoot retribution shots at the golden eyed female running the opposite way from his fiancé. The red head had shot him in the a**, so this wasn't him being a white knight who thought she needed too much watching out for. Still, if his girl said he'd better watch for letting someone else come too close, he felt the same impulse that was natural for any man with a claim on a woman. It was a fresh target no less, and he smoothly shot her on his way to reload. (Skye, hit) Staying ahead of Tyrese, the wolf scurried into the reload station and quickly squared down to hoard a handful of pellets and drop them into his hopoer. He'd be gone a split second from now, as soon as he spied out a new target.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Skye; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee: Welcome back~

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0 (-1)
9:0 (-1)
8:0 (-1)
7:0 (+ 4 || + (-6))
11:6 (-1)
10:6 (-1:-2)
9:4 (-1)
8:4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

masterDenton"

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:42 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aiming @ Max ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present

Hakem was motioning back towards their base and Tyrese got the message, but he'd only just got back from his smoke break and didn't need another clip. He tried expressing such but the slightly shorter quadruped already had his back turned. With a small roll of his eyes, Tyrese abandoned his position to follow, staying slightly behind and soon stopping as his mind pulled up a bookmarked scent for him to recognize. Oh, he didn't know Maxwell had come! He hadn't heard from the guy since that misunderstanding with Bree crying when he arrived home the day Max was in charge of watching her. He didn't remember being harsh? But if a look had done it...Tyrese shrugged and projected his first successful first try hit at the other blunette, his face contorting with hilarity as his navy orbs dropped to the surrendered gun and observed the completely splattered male. It was funny! (Maxwell, hit) "Hey, the exit sign is around that corner, unless you were trying to lure me into a false sense of security?" A warm chuckle before he ducked behind a covered statue.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

13 || 27 (-1 || -19)
12 || 18 (-0 || - cool
12 || 10 (-1 || -2)
11 || 8 (-1 || -3)
10 || 5 (-1)
9 || 5
oOBookwormYumiOo"

MasterDenton

asbloodrunscold"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image

Hakem closed the hatch over his hopper and exited out the entryway opposite of the one he'd used to dart inside the small space, hopping over a crate and rounding to the other side of a statue where Tyrese had given a sudden excited exclamation. The father had taken aim at a feline scented female, but had missed twice already before the astronomer assisted. With a scrunch of his finger he slammed the trigger of his gun and splattered the orange clad female in purple paint. (Lai) "You're just a sore loser." With a calm tease underway he left the less than sheltered spot to take high ground once more. He wanted to find that tealette once and for all, and the game was almost over! He laid stomach flat, his only protection being the divided bars of the iron railing, and waited for whomever came by. Surely he would cross the man again!

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Lai; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee: I thirst for vengeance! >>>:v

8:4 (-1)
7:4
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

masterDenton"

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

She hissed again, shot in somewhat near the same spot as before. God damn it that was going to leave a bruise now! She cursed quietly beneath her breath and turned to find the same bright blue haired woman (Lelwani) before that she had scoured outside of the cyan base. She sneered quietly and aimed back, pelting off several shots in her direction. Two hits in a row, one just barely catching the edge of her shoulder, but the majority of the paint fell off elsewhere. Did she have something against her? Or did they just so happen to be in the same place at once for the second time in a row? She rolled her head to the side, turning to glance at Victoria - who managed to be pelted by the same woman, and then another and another with splatters of white paint. She looked... Annoyed. She watched as the red head turned on her heel and headed off into the direction they had come from, leaving the brunette alone. "T-Tori?" She began, but instead chewed on the inside of her cheek to check for more passing members.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Alright. That was it. She had had it. At the feeling of several pellets of paint smacking her left flank, she swiveled her head to finally catch the white vest scurrying away from the position and immediately turned on her heel to run after it. She bolted, leaving her friend clearly out in the open with a vengeful gaze in the makeshift alpha's eyes. She growled beneath her breath, following the scent with her newborn nose without hesitation. She would find her. And it wouldn't be difficult. With a lift of her head, she shot off 3 pellets in return, each one splattering the woman's (Skye) backside with cyan color splashes. But instead of finding a hiding spot, she only stood in place - basking in the small moment of vengeful relief. Her teal gaze stared down each successful splat of paint and she ran her finger across the trigger before bolting towards several obstacles to the right.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

asbloodrunscold"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:44 pm

User Image
✗ Aiming @ Lai ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads

AHA- Tyrese mentally stuttered as he fumbled his gun to turn it on the creeping brunette. Oh finally!!! He could see her in there like a sitting duck! Sweet payback! He could have laughed a throaty evil chuckle, smirking as he tried shooting within the doorway opening into her team's reloading station. He knew he'd find her again eventually! He wasn't phased by five misses, though he did bite down on the side of his tongue before the sixth hit its mark. (Lai, hit) Worth it~~! He wolf glanced his uncle whom had joined him, snorting when he hit the woman on his first try. "I was handling it." Alas the man was right, he was a poor sport. Ty poked his lips out in a half pout as they split off after his hard worked victory, his head snapping slightly to one side before he released a slow breath. That was Victoria and Bree he could hear, his cold near black orbs darting over to his teammate once more. He knew she was in the lead and wanted to stay there, but, "If you aim at her one more ******** time I'm breaking your ******** gun in half!" A growl flittered off his jaw from deep in his chest, shaking him slightly as he breathed it out. He didn't give a damn where she aimed or the fact they were all here to play the same bloody game, it was pissing him off! Did she need to have bruises up and down her legs now too?! Ya know, it was already an issue ladies complained about all by itself when pregnant and all! Tyrese probably would have gotten worked up with just her prior months worth of trials, pregnancy aside. Nevertheless, he'd had enough of it from anyone.

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:@ Shadow: I. Thirst. For. REVENGE!!! *crazed, hysteric laughter* -insert lightning flashes-

13 || 27 (-1 || -19)
12 || 18 (-0 || - cool
12 || 10 (-1 || -2)
11 || 8 (-1 || -3)
10 || 5 (-1)
9 || 5 (-1, -5)
8 || 0
oOBookwormYumiOo"

ShadowStar369

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:46 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

It didn't take long for her to see past the person she had currently shot at. Her wrist flicked and she found her next two targets, both of which she felt somewhat fondly for. One more so and different than the other. His build was familiar, attractive. The smile on his tan lips was unforgettable - she wanted to kiss them. And his eyes... She rolled her shivers to ignore the shiver that passed over her spine. Instead, she peered through her sights, narrowing down on the man next to him instead. She had shot Camille already, and this time, she was aiming for the older brother (Max). With a twitch of a smile on her lips she took aim and shot, covering the same side Victoria had managed to hit not moments earlier. If he wanted to be a target, then that was just fine for Bree. The game was the game as it stood - and he was becoming a more camouflaged target with every shot that he took. At this rate, it would be hard to differentiate between him and the painted walls and obstacles nearby. She laughed quietly to herself before turning and peering yet again, this time at Tyrese. However, she withheld the shot for now.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She snorted softly to herself, only coming to quick realization on what her vengeful actions had led towards. And now, a pregnant woman stood somewhere unprotected. It wasn't as if she didn't have enough body armor on - what with the heavy, longer vest and helmet - but that didn't mean Victoria would allow any part of her being hurt to land on her own shoulders. She backtracked, padding steadily at a jogging pace down towards the obstacle she had come from. The mat was sprayed with occasional small, finger sized dots of white and purple next to the kneeling Aubrey. She followed the sight and paused for a moment. Was that not the same man she had shot just moments before hand? She laughed somewhat, startling the brunette in front of her for a quick second. But even so, she didn't miss the shot she fired. "If I'm not mistaken, I think teaching you how to actually shoot may have been a bad idea." She murmured playfully, easing her own gun against the side of her knee closest to her torso. She needed a small rest. How the pregnant woman could even continue, she wasn't entirely sure. But even so, she commended her for the spurt of energy. "Need a reload?"

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4"

MasterDenton"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image
                                      Get away. Get away. Get away. That was the only thing going through Skye's head as she ran, she didn't even stop when she felt herself get hit with a paint pellet. Hell, she wasn't even concerned about where it came from, she just wanted to get away before the woman she had shot found her. Though, she of course wasn't that lucky! The werewolf gave a startled yelp as she felt herself get hit in the rear three different times. "I suppose I deserved that!" She called after her before holding her gun tightly and running the opposite way. It hurt a little to run, but it wasn't going to kill her.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc So many posts I can barely keep up with what's going on! *Facepalm*
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3

Lelwani didn't have much of a reaction to Tyrese. She instead yawned and walked over to him, looking up at him with her hands on her hips as she tilted her head to the side. Lelwani was mostly friendly, but unlike Mel she had a limited capacity for the emotional weakness of the people around her "Listen child, if you don't have the emotional ability to be around others without controlling your own aggression. It would be best if you didn't participate. Lack of control is not conducive to good times. Got it? " she smiled at him. now it might have been seen as provoking or not, Lelwani didn't care, she had no desire to treat these people like adults if they just wished to be children. She might have been Mel's heart, but she was nowhere near as naively kind.
She tilted her head to the side "Have a good game." she said and her tone was less than respectful. She painted her finger at him and clicked before she turned and walked off. Lelwani wasn't going to let someone pass her by just because someone could not control their own emotions and if he wanted to go she was perfectly willing to give it. Her mood was not soured however as she was once again back on the hunt though now she wondered what that one boy from the standoff had gone.

Ammo: 5
Extra: 2 clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Hunting. Hunting. Hunting.

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 am
User Image

Who was that hot head trying to start a fight with now? Hakem patiently sighed within his mental space, flowing his gaze over to the younger wolf and shooting him once for good measure. He couldn't move the world around Aubrey, and she'd outright volunteered for this. For extra reassurance, Victoria was directly beside her in case anything turned out of safety's favor. Or, er, she had been. He could practically feel the musician's fire from here as she sprinted after the gold eyed female, the charged ripple flowing along their link with electric speed. He stifled it on his own end, seeing the red head shorty he'd been all but picking on and shooting him again. (Chester, hit) By that time the female wolf was tracking back to their old friend, if Ty was worried he needn't be. He also didn't need to get arrested for shouting threats at a time like this. Not that wishing someone would die like the non related but similarly blue haired man had shouted a few minutes ago was much better.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Chester; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee: *tarzan screech* -insert chest thumping-

7:4 (-2)
5: 4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

masterDenton"

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 am
User Image

"Yeah..." She began, her voice trailing off as she watched Tyrese suddenly storm across the way to the bright blue haired woman that had shot her twice beforehand. With a gentle lull of her head, her eyelids fluttered over her gaze, sealing away the bright lights from above for a short moment. She leaned her gun back against her side, feeling it slip from her grip as Victoria handled it without hesitation. She turned her head from curiosity, watching the red head pull several paint pellets from her vest pockets and pour them in one at a time before glancing back to the now angry-faced Tyrese. Seconds ago he had been smiling and now- Nervously she chewed on the edge of her lip, catching the what might have been a tail end of a threat. A hot blush rushed against her cheeks, heating the skin beneath the helmet even more so. She wasn't angry, no. She was absolutely flattered. Not two weeks ago they had proclaimed their love for each other and still.. Her heart pounded against her rib cage. She hardly noticed the gun being pushed against her hand, her name being called after the third and fourth times.

If she hadn't managed to catch the woman's (Lelwani) response, she might have shot him and called that she was alright as extra security. Instead, she ground her teeth at the disrespectful show and fired off five shots in a row; though two of them would miss. One against the side of her helmet. Not a day would come where she would allow someone to show off any indecency after what he had been through. One against the crest of her shoulder. Not after everything that b***h had demolished in her wake - leaving him with a kid she suddenly no longer wanted to take care of. The last against her neck, extending the color of her hair downward.

She lowered herself down again. What in the world was he doing? Her ears perked and she picked up on the sudden threat thrown the woman's way. Then again, if she were in his position, she more or less wouldn't be able to keep her own tongue to herself either. But, they had made a mental deal with Aubrey. And that was to keep her safe - even if they all understood the game. She gently took the gun away from the brunette and pulled open her vest flap, pouring a few taken pellets into the top tank of the gun before sealing it shut again. She closed the flap and pushed the edge of the barrel into the back of Aubrey's hand. Once. Twice. Thrice. "Aubrey." Four times. "Aubrey." She murmured again, this time giving a harder push. Obviously the woman was perplexed on the interaction happening before them, but still took the gun regardless. It didn't take long for her to realize the gist of the conversation, a particular finger being flung and her exit clear. No, she was in trouble now if she didn't watch it. And that was on her own team; much as they had done previously to the man sitting at the top of the stairs. She inhaled between her teeth, lifted her gun, and shot a pellet directly at (Tyrese's) side. A somewhat friendly warning shot.

whiters4

asbloodrunscold"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:37 am

User Image
✗ Aiming @ Leiwani ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads

Tyrese hitched a brow at the heel turn and approach, his nostrils flaring as he shifted his weight to one hip and laid the barrel of his gun against his shoulder. His tongue flicked over his canine and he snorted indignantly. Child? She might have rightly needed to learn that the proper term was 'animal.' However, he had a policy concerning how he wouldn't treat any woman, and politely, he maintained that. Did he need to call her names? Why would he! Did he need to speak down to her aside from the literal sense? Heaven forbid he go there. He made it simple with a small bob of his head in his woman's direction. "Be smart, don't aim at her again." He let her walk away, one foot tapping with measured patience. Was he a child? Hell to the ******** yeah. Did he lack 'emotional ability?' Oh you'd better ******** bet. With a flick of his hand gun, he shot the female in the back. He snorted a laugh right after, having barely flinched or noticed Hakem's or Victoria's (*cough*) warning shots just a few seconds before. His uncle wasn't here to keep him in line. Besides, it was twice as funny because the woman got shot by someone else at the exact same time. A glance over his shoulder and he wasn't all too surprised, but slightly so, and raised a brow at the curly brunette.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: M-My baby is still developing his character, forgive him

13 || 27 (-1 || -19)
12 || 18 (-0 || - cool
12 || 10 (-1 || -2)
11 || 8 (-1 || -3)
10 || 5 (-1)
9 || 5 (-1, -5)
8 || 0 (-1)
7 || 0
oOBookwormYumiOo

ShadowStar369"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:54 am
User Image

She stared back at Tori as a bright color of cyan splotches the male wolf's side. Confusion laced her expression, but the teal gaze refused to come down from their stance. She turned back to look at Tyrese, a dark brow raised in her direction. I-It had to be somewhat easy for him, what with everything she had basically strewn him through these last few months - but even so the feeling felt, well, new to her. She bit down on the forefront of her lip, sheepishly raising her gun and giving a teasing shot at his side. Splat! She pulled her gun back down and rose her hand to wave to him, her amethyst eyes glittering at his appearance. He was protective of her and she couldn't blame him anymore. She opened her mouth go mouth something, her cheeks flushing a dark red before she decided against the notion. She had to focus, and if she said it now, her mind would be completely diverted from the action around her. Instead she inhaled smoothly and opened her mouth again, pointing to her leg. 'I'm okay.' She could almost feel the words leaving her mouth.

He didn't need to be making a scene in the first place. And if she got in trouble for it from either her fiance or friend crouched beneath her, then so be it. But for now, she focused on gaining his attention, her teal eyes peeled to watch for any sign that he'd calm down soon. With the blue haired woman's response, she'd think not. But perhaps at least a small glance over to see that Aubrey was just fine would be enough to keep his temper at a somewhat low level. He had had his qualms about participating at an event in the city. And hell, she did too. But that wasn't to say that when they were together and expecting it, they didn't work better as a team. She hadn't been stupid. She could tell the teamwork they each put in to keep their pregnant friend safe and sacred above all odds. Somehow, she had only been hit twice - and that alone was a miracle to Tori. Each on the legs as well. She swallowed harshly, watching the two until she was sure that he would t leave her alone for now.

Well, until he left a final shot on his own team mate's back side. she stifled a snort. No, she'd be hypocritical to say he was an a** for doing it. She herself had done it, what, not an hour ago. She rose a timid pale hand in response to his gesture at the brunette, curving her fingers in an awkward wave. Fortunately, it didn't look like he'd take any shots towards them. And so instead, she lowered her guard and turned to the opposite side, finding her next prey.

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:55 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3

Lelwani didn't seem to mind the shots, hardly even flinching as she walked almost as if they had never hit, though the one of her neck did make her stop for a moment. She looked for a moment "Assassin like shot there! Nice aim~!" she called to the woman who shot her in a genuine moment of congratulations. While others might complain, Lelwani wasn't fragile, she'd taken harder shots than this so it was still in good fun. Of course Tyrese spoke again. Lelwani turned back in his direction.
Lelwani looked back for one moment "I think I'll continue as I have been." she warned him her tone, while not being respectful was hardly angry she smiled "Be smart yourself youngster." she said her eyes narrowed for a moment "I'd hate to ruin this pleasant event with an unpleasant happening. You two are cute, be happy." she stated very plainly she aimed her rifle at the wall next to her and fired it three time to mark it with purple before aiming at Tyrese and firing one (Tyrese - 4- Hit!) and shot him in the chest, right above the area where a persons heart would be. She smiled a very friendly, but devious smile. She said nothing instead giving him a two finger salute.
She had one bullet left. She'd save it for someone less annoying when she found them. Speaking of which after awhile she would find some woman running away. She aimed her rifle and fired 1 shot (Skye - 6 - Hit!) and managed to hit her shoulder before she zoomed by.

Lelwani needed to reload now. She exchanged her clips one again. Unpleasant teammates aside, she was having fun.

Ammo: 20
Extra: 1 clips, 1 empty clip

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Lel is much less understanding than my ghost.

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:07 am
User Image

Hakem huffed silently and shot the dark haired teen again as he saw him, lowering his weapon afterwards to lull his cheek into his palm. (Leon/Ryan hit) This was a vivid recall of Tyrese's teenage years for the blue haired relative that furrowed his brows and frowned from his skyward position. Oh come on, Ty, have a little control. Hakem lifted off his belly, one hand feeling for the rails and dragging himself up at bit more. "Tyrese." He wouldn't lose himself and raise his voice even a fraction of an octave, the author could hear him regardless. Hand leading on the wooden banister, Hakem began down the stairs with a shake of his head. Their teammate had a point, the enamored male should be addressing this situation with more tact; however, her own tone and gestures weren't setting a much better example. He'd let Ty dig his own grave if he didn't know how far the wolf could escalate without someone with actual calm reasoning to speak past the animal he was so natrually attuned with. "Alright, break it up." He added, his tone reflecting his old 'head of the classroom' manner as he turned his gun strap on his shoulder and crossed his arms over his chest. And what was Aubrey doing from all the way over there? How riotous. "Lets' all keep our heads, if you please." His eyes turned with the female as she strolled away, plum orbs then crossing the wall and falling on his nephew with his new purple badge of altercation starting. "Honestly."

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Leon; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

7:4 (-2)
5: 4 (-1)
4: 4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo

masterDenton"

asbloodrunscold

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                      Before Skye could make it to a hding spot, she was hit again. Gritting her teeth, she growled a little before she dived behind an obstacle and took a moment to rub her now sore shoulder before making a face as she looked at her now paint coated hands. Eww.. Snorting a little bit, she decided to peek around the corner before pausing and cocking her head to the side a bit as she saw what seemed to be a sort of argument going on. Sheesh, the people here were competitive weren't they? Eyeing the man that threatened the girl she had shot earlier, the female instantly felt like he was the sort that you shouldn't get on their bad side. Shuddering a bit, she watched as the scary male and the girl she had shot earlier continued to argue. Skye honestly thought both of them her behaving badly! This was supposed to be something fun dammit! Making a split second decision, she peeked around the obstacle she was hiding behind and fired four times, twice at each of the blue haired men standing there. The two shots at Hakem hit, but only one of them hit Tyrese on the shoulder. As soon as the shots had been fired, Skye hid again and quickly scurried off to a new hiding spot before either male tried to go after her.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc Soo much going on, can barely keep up *Flops over* x - x
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games