Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Mood: Normal
Company: Small girl
Inventory: Keys, Wallet, Vial of Blood, Odd Necklace
Checking out: N/A
Crush: N/A

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

Alex made his way down to the beach, not seeing any point to stay in town since everyone was at the ball. Man these events are a pain in the a**. Nothing to do on days like these unless you're in them... He complained, putting his hands in his pockets and staring up at the sky as he walked along the edge of the water. What to do. He looked along the coast and noticed a girl standing in the water. From what he could hear she was humming some sort of melody. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head curiously. What was she doing out here so late? Alex made his way over to the girl. He stopped a few feet away and just...stood there. He watched her hum to herself. Who was she?

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

OOC: It's Alright! I think its fine. Sorry For the late reply! I was doing college stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $500
Listening: Nothing at the moment
Outfit: Cold Wear
Job: N/A
Currently At: Beach
Currently With: Mystery guy (Doesn't realize it yet)
Relationship Status: Single

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

After getting a melody down by the sound of the waves and quietness, Miki began opening her mouth and started singing. Though her voice wasn't too high as she began singing due to the chorus of the melody she was humming was quiet at first then got a little louder. The melody and song she was singing was Yakusoku no Basho. As she continued singing, Miki turned her head back as she placed her shoes and socks down, then began to sing a bit louder, but not too loud as she placed her hands together, looking at the sky. The song was her favorite song and sang it passionately. Continuing with her song, Miki twirled around slowly and walked a bit deeper inside the water, reaching to her thighs then walked out. Miki didn't care what was going around her, but then stopped as the song was coming to a close and sat down on the sand, wrapping her arms around her legs and finished the song, placing her head down on her knees.

Having finished her song, Miki sighed quietly as she still came blank in her song ideas, she stared at the starry night with a sad look, then looked down to her feet. Oh why must writing songs be so difficult...? Miki thought to herself as she slowly drifted into her own little world.

Out.Of.Clouds: The song I put is from Final Fantasy 13-2 the ending song, if you ever played it.

It's alright. I don't mind.

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

Alex was watching quietly until the girl started to sing. The song started off soft but began to grow louder and more passionate. He raised an eyebrow curiously. Alex figured that he was going to be here for a while so he squatted down on the sand and laid his arms across his knees. He closed his eyes and listened to the satisfying yet somewhat melancholic song. It brought him back to a simpler time, when he didn't have what he had today and when he was a different man. Alex was so lost in his own blissful memory he forgot to keep up his tough guy act, if only for a moment.

When the girl finished her song Alex opened his eyes slowly. It took him a minute to adjust his eyes back to the scenery but now the girl was sitting in the sand. As if she were lost in thought over something. Alex stood up slowly, putting his left hand back in his pocket. He took a few more steps, shortening the distance between the two, before speaking. That was a lovely song miss... He said, smiling softly.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $500
Currently With: Mystery Guy

Being completely lost in her own little world and slowly closing her eyes from the sound she was hearing around her, until she heard someone spoke to her and the song she was singing. Miki returned to reality with eyes wided opened as she heard what the voice said. Someone heard her sing.. The last time she sang in front of people was from school in her last year. Miki was a bit embarrassed as she didn't know someone was near and hearing her sing, though she couldn't just ignore the voice. Miki got up from the sand and slightly bowed her head down, "Heh thank you..", Miki said as she brought a little smile across her face then faded away. She really didn't expect someone to be here at the beach late at night, but she shouldn't say anything since she's here late at night. An awkward silence came between the two, Miki didn't know what to say, but then looked at the man and opened her mouth. "How long were you there listening?", she asked wondering if he arrived to the beginning of the song or to the middle.

Out.Of.Clouds:

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

Alex watched as the girl stood up and bowed. He raised an eyebrow at her odd sense of formalities. He hadn't seen anyone bow to give thanks in a while. He tilted his head curiously as the girl thanked him. Well It's been a while since someone has bowed to the likes of me. He said, giving the girl a grin. When she asked him how long he had been listening he wondered himself. Just how long had it been. Well I got here when you started humming to yourself, I kinda got lost in a trance. He said while casually rubbing the nape of his neck. Alex figured that it would be best to give some sort of introduction instead of wondering who he was. Oh right! I'm Alexander Dragos but everyone calls me Alex. He said with a soft smile. Alex made his way closer to the girl before putting his hand out for a hand shake. She was short, short enough to be a grade-schooler in his opinion. But from what he knew not many kids lived around here. Alex realized that he was staring so he quickly turned his attention elsewhere, trying not to be rude although it was written across his face what he had thought.

OOC:
Jayylee10

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:58 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:20 am
User Image
мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $1000
Currently With: Mystery Guy

When Miki heard what he said about her bowing and haven't been bowed in a while, Miki was still a manner like person and had to show graditude some how. She wondered what did he mean by the likes of him. Was he someone kind of troublemaker or something? But whatever the case was, she still needed to thank him for listening even though she never knew he was there in the first place. Hearing when he got there listening to her, Miki slowly nodded her head at his response. Weird.. She should've have some kind of feeling or ears twitching knowing if someone was closed by, but having her head in her song and the nice waves relaxing her, she couldn't feel his presence nearby.

Miki looked at the sky as the moon was going down more and the sun rising up. Seems like the yesterday is over. Miki forgot about introductions and turned her head to the man, until he spoke introducing himself and walking close for a handshake. She stared at him and look how tall he was and how short she was. The size difference was... amazing... Before she can get lost in her thoughts, she raised her hand up and shook hands. "Hi. I'm Miki Hikari..", Miki said as she bought a little small across her face, "A pleasure to meet you, Alex."

After the introductions were finished, Miki sat back down on the sand, putting both her socks and shoes on then stood up, thinking what'll she do next and also a bit embarrassed by how small she was compared to Alex. The size difference didn't bother her, but just made her feel embarrassed for some reason.

Out.Of.Clouds: Uhmm.. seeing how I respond after the day change, do you think it's okay if the two stayed at the beach until morning?
I didn't know how to respond after the day change, sooo I was hoping if they can stay there until morning? I was slightly planning to leave Miki at the beach until the next day and make her leave at the middle of the day or so. I'm sorry for responding after the day change.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:00 am
User Image

Company: Miki Hikari

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☩╗
Alex listened as the girl introduced herself. Miki Hikari... He thought to himself as he put the name in his memory banks. The way she spoke was so formal that it seemed from another time. He wondered if she had some sort of time travel incident, hell at this point he would find it logical compared to what he had seen in this city. Alex looked as the sun came up slowly but it was followed by a horde of storm clouds rolling in. He frowned lightly before looking back over to Miki who was know putting on her shoes. Miki, I think we should go somewhere...not so dangerous. My father once told me that being by water during a storm is bad luck. He said, mainly stating the last part just to put a little emphasis on how urgently they needed to leave. Shiro didn't want to get caught up in the storm and have to find a change of clothes. It felt like it would have been to much of an unnecessary hassle. Alex put out his hand to help the girl up from the sand.

After that he put his hands back into his pockets and began heading off of the beach in a somewhat timely manner. Oi Miki, if you wanna keep talking follow me. We can stop by the coffee shop or something. He said, turning his head back to see if the girl was following him already or not. Alex shrugged regardless and made his way off of the beach and back into the city. He needed a cup of coffee anyways from such a long night.

[Exit]

╚☩═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:It's Fine! I just wanna get them off of the beach since the weather report is rain sweatdrop
Jayylee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $1000
Currently With: Alexander Dragos

Looking at the sky as the sun got up and after a bunch of clouds coming in, Miki looked at her outfit as it wasn't for much of a rainy day outfit, though she didn't mind it, but got wet from the rain. Listening to what Alex said about being next to water by a storm is bad luck, Miki nodded as he told her to go somewhere not too dangerous. Miki ran somewhere with a shade and cover from the rain and stayed under the cover for a bit, not wanting to get wet more. She didn't much get bothered by the rain, and loved rainy days when she was young and usually outside playing with the puddles she'll see in front of her house or backyard.

Watching as Alex began getting off the beach and telling her if she wants to talk more, follow behind to get coffee or something, Miki thought about it for a bit. Seeing how it's morning, raining and a bit cold, Miki nodded. She didn't mind to drink something warm and could use something to heat her body up from the rain. "I wouldn't mind some coffee.", she said and followed behind Alex, leaving the beach and into the city for some coffee or something.

[Exit]

Out.Of.Clouds: Ah yeah you're right.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Having ran all the way from Pasedena District, Ichigo had continued running until her legs had finally given out. Collapsing onto her knees on the warm sand beneath her, she burst into tears. Looking like a child with her red cheeks, waterworks and pouted lip. To some it might look cute but no amount of words could express the amount of pain, sorrow and anger she was feeling, not to mention how embarrassed above all for letting someone get close and use her in such a humiliating way.

xTwisted Jester

Current Theme: Sorrow
Account: $1,495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Prior to working late last night at the hospital, with all the work he had to do, Skylar's boss had just let him off work for the day. He had done an incredible thing last night as the doctors were always surprised by. Saving someones life just makes him feel so damn good. He'd only wished he could do more but you can't make him. He always had a limitation on when using his powers. Mainly because they could kill him if he overuses the pain enduring one.

With his back faced down on the sand and his eyes pinned to the sky, a sigh escaped his now smiling lips. He felt like today was going to be very relaxing. That is till he heard some sobbing near by. Leaning up to see the source of this sound, he spotted what was a brunette girl crying on the ground. Being the concerned person he was, he got up and walked over to her. "Hey are you alright miss?" He leaned down to her level with a concerned look.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Hearing a soft voice that wasn't Setsuko's thankfully, the brunette looked up to see a green haired male with the brightest green eyes she had ever seen. They were soft yet comforting in a way, as well as his voice when he had walked up to her and asked if she was alright. She stumbled to her feet, legs weak from all the running she had done, as well as the sand and small rocks that had cut into her knees from sitting on her knees. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hands, she did her best to wipe her face while she managed to answer him, totally broken and vulnerable. Usually she would tell someone like him to F off but after today, she didn't have the strength to."I'd like to say yes...but...all my life until this point, I've felt nothing but pain. Today was a real eye opener of how I'm alone in this world and how you can't trust anyone..."

xTwisted Jester

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

His eyes trailed down to look at the girl while he leaned up with her. The scraps and wounds she had on her. He felt pretty bad for what happened. If she wanted it he could heal and take her pain for himself. He can simply endure it for her before having it dissipate as quickly as he absorbed it. Ah the benefits of him being this type of creature. He'd only wish he met more of his kind.

His crystal eyes blinked a few times before he sighed. "No one is alone in this world, no matter how hard you think you are, someone will always come along to help you." Like he was doing right now. "Trusting another straight up can be a dangerous path, take your time before making that decision." His distance remained from her as dared not make this situation worse.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Despite his claims the girl wasn't convinced; where was her someone when she needed rescue from her horrible mother? When her father went missing and she had no one else to turn to but herdelf? Unable to completely stand on her own she would lean on him only slightly as she tried to keep her balance, even if her legs felt cold and numb."Yeah...say.....mind calling a cab...? My legs are..about to give out and I'm not sure I can stand in the cold like this."

xTwisted Jester

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Even though it was a cold day, Sky could really not feel it at all. Guess working late shifts and walking home all the time really made him feel accustomed to the rain and all. He freely moved his hands to help stand her up straight. "I can certainly do that for you." He moved one of his hands away from her and into his pocket. His phone followed out as he retracted his hand, and began dialing the cab company's number. He looked at the girl for a moment or two before pressing the phone to his ear. He waited a few seconds for it to ring and when someone answered, he stated where he was and who it was for. Though he did not know her name he just said he needed a cab for the girl to pick her up. When everything was sorted he popped his phone away.

"Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" He would do anything in his power to assist her. Even though he only had just found her, somehow he felt obliged to help.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

Lady Sonnet

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games