Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chilly/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese snorted at another text from Finn, sighing to himself as he turned the screen up to get a glimpse at the time before putting it away. It wasn't his fault Finn waited until after midday to get Bree out of the house. Ty was under the impression they'd be doing this in the morning. At least this way his time with Sela and Lillian hadn't been interrupted. Walking up the sloped driveway, he stopped at the doorway and pressed the heel of his palm to the doorbell. After it rang once or twice, he dropped his hand again and waited.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:26 pm
INN EAGAN

Work Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

There was a knock on the door. "Bah! And I wasn't even done with my sandwich yet," he mumbled as he got up from the chair, putting his barely eaten sandwich on the plate. He decided not to spend anymore money. He spent enough on the furniture and breakfast yesterday. Dear lord, that was a lot of money for a guy who wasn't loaded like some of the people he knew. Lumbering to the door, he opened it and smiled like an idiot; like he often did. "Ty! Buddy! I've been waiting on you," he said as he motioned him inside. "I was just eating a snack cause I woke up late." Not his fault by the way! He was at work at an ungodly hour working. Actually he was still tired, but he had things to do.

"Come on, we're starting in the attic. I'm moving Bree's office up there and..." he paused to give a saddened face, accompanied by a mock sniffle. "Getting rid of my...my gaming cave." Oh the torture! The things he did for his wife. But hopefully she'd be happy surprised by the outcome. "Tomorrow, we'll be working on Bree's office to get it moved and converted."

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese tucked both hands along his jacket lining as Finn opened the door and the wolf entered. "Mm, then snack away...I'm in no rush." He shrugged, pulling off his jacket and glancing for a place to store it. He tossed it over the back of the couch and looked up as he was directed upstairs by his downtrodden friend. Ty blinked unsympatheticly until he began thinking about it. Finn would need to get a car, so he couldn't even convert his garage. "It sucks, man." He replied, the subject of children back at the forefront of his mind. They couldn't escape it now. He sighed, one hand rubbing the back of his neck as he mounted the stairs.

"Yeah, whatever you need. My tomorrow is free." He replied once more. Suddenly it was baby seats, cribs, diapers, and keeping a hormonal wife happy for Finn. For him it was picking up out of nowhere, bed time, schedules, bonding and putting a relationship back together the same way you piece together a shattered vase. Men seemed dragged along when things like this happened. Note to self: buy Finn a manual before it was too late. "Do you have a dolly for moving all this stuff?"

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Well, if he was okay with it, then alright! Walking back to the kitchen, Finn
sat back down and picked up his sandwich, taking a rather big bite. Finn smiled over at him, "Thanks. I really appreciate this," he replied, chuckling softly to himself as he remembered what Sela had said the other day about Ty and Lillian having another baby. It would be hilarious to see the guy freak out like he was. To just once, see him lose his cool and become a frazzled mess. It would be entertaining for everyone!

Taking another bite, he wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb as he thought. "Mmm...I think I might, in the garage. If not, we can make it work I'm sure," he replied with a shrug. He wasn't all that worried. Between the both of them, how hard could it be to lift a few gaming consoles? Besides, they could slide them most of the way. It was only at the stairs that they needed to pick them up. "Heh, maybe I shoulda asked for your girlfriend's help instead," he added with a more audible laugh.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese sat on the last two steps of the staircase, resting his elbow on his knees to keep his chin propped up in his hand. He stared at the corresponding window, half in tune with the conversation. Good for Finn being excited, maybe he should mention that he and Bree were getting along. Well, he never thought they had problems, but in whatever way Bree had an issue involving him it was resolved now. He was sure Finn would be happy to hear that. Lillian was still up to par in how well they'd all get along; when it came down to it, Lillian was more willing to be social than he was, but she wasn't actually as sociable. Maybe it was her intimidating nature, but as far as high school went, they'd had the same number of friends.

"Oh ha-ha. Feel free to call her then." He huffed through his nose and shook his head, his smirk hidden behind his hand. "Did Bree tell you about the double date I suggested?" He then asked, his shoulders slumping lazily as he sat there patiently. He'd been going stir crazy before he got out of the house to walk hare, but after waking up so early he wouldn't mind a nap now. "And yeah, thanks for announcing all those pleasant things you said on stage the other day. I was soo honored."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:50 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Completely forgoing the first statement, Finn sat up straighter at the question. Double date? "Mmm, nope. This is the first time I'm hearing about it. But I got home kinda late and passed almost immediately after getting home. I didn't even make it to the bedroom! We just slept on the couch," he replied with a light shrug. And although Ty couldn't really see it from where he was sitting, Finn made a face to signal that he was clueless about this supposed double date. Where were they having it? When were they having it? And why were they having it? Since when did Ty want to do something like that? Was something wrong with his brain suddenly?! Oh god! Maybe the stress from being a dad fried his brain, causing him to lose his mind! Finn got up, the last few bites of his sandwich in his hand, and shuffled out of the kitchen to properly look at his best friend.

He seemed pretty well put together. Nothing really seemed...different about him. All except for that date idea. He wasn't against it, just surprised. He blinked stupidly at him, "Hey wait a minute! I didn't actually say anything about you guys; just that you were going through stuff," he replied taking another bite. "Although, I did tell Bree yesterday that you probably wanted to hit me for it." He couldn't help but laugh good naturedly about it.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese lifted his chin several inches from his hand to stare up at the brunette who walked over for some strange reason. Finn seemed to see fit in staring at him with a month half full of bread, the wolf only quirked a brow at the ex athlete. "Oh, that's too bad then. It'll come back up later." He hoped anyway, assuming Bree remembered to ask. It wasn't something he exactly wanted to do, but it was a good way to get Lillian acquainted. If this was one part of his family, Lillian should be familiar with it too. At least, that's what he wanted for his part of the family.

And then he stared blatantly at as Finn laughed, blinking with a new dull expression. By now he was over it, but before then it wasn't his cup of tea to be mentioned at all perhaps for the fact he'd somehow come into involvement in what Bree was upset over. He would ask how things went after they left, but they left early so it took no effort at all to guess how it went. Besides that, Bree had been crying like a baby. Dropping his gaze away from Finn, he tapped his lips thoughtfully. "Anyway..." He shrugged and leaned back against the stairs. "No surprise you two won the contest after that."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:35 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Hey, I was surprised by it!" he replied, sputtering through a laugh. He finished the last bits of his sandwich, wiping his hands on his pants. "I wasn't trying to win points with anyone else other than Bree. She almost freaking tore the house apart by the pipes! Do you have any idea how nerve wracking that is? Our house could have been destroyed and we don't got the money for another one." It was the truth. She had flipped her lid that day she ran away to the beach. Holy cow! Finn tried not to let a lot of things get to him, scary things included, but man! He was terrified at that point. He was already asking his in-laws for a car, he couldn't ask for a house too.

"Well, come on. Let's get this over with before it gets too late," he said as he walked around Ty on the stairs and started ascending them. "Oh! Wait, I gotta see if I have a dolly or not," he told himself before quickly making his way back down the stairs. Briskly walking to the garage, he walked in and rummaged around the spare things stored there. "Whoo! Thank god for managerial positions!" he called from the garage as he rolled a dolly into the house with a big grin. "Now we're in business!"

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese laughed, "Yeah, I have an idea." He should try taking the food of a demon and ask him that again. A couple things were already broken in Lil's home. Like he figured out before, men were only dragged along for these things. Thinking of the blonde, the things they did and talked about yesterday, took away his smile for the time. He was always the worrying type, always aware of the worse possibilities; he should learn to look at the bright side....well, Lillian was open to building a relationship with him and he was gradually bonding with his daughter. He was happy to know his own child, it was something he couldn't fully describe.

Managing an amused shake of his head, he turned to look at Finn until the other male remembered the dolly, at which point the book author got up and stretched himself out in preparation for heavy lifting. Lil really would be a big help, but they didn't have that luxury, it was enough he ended their moment last time in favor of helping Finn somehow. Having her feel as if this was her family too, that was all he hoped for...he was still getting through his trial period anyway. "Brilliant. Let's get started."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:53 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Whaddap!" he cooed in a sing song tone. Jogging to the stairs, dolly in his hands, he began ascending the stairs backwards to pull the dolly with him. He was excited to get things started. Bree was going to be so surprised by the time everything was done. She was going to weep and laugh and tackle him and so many things. His night would be full of him getting all sorts of special wife treats. Maybe he'll even get...that thing he denied her for because they were fighting. He was stupid for doing that by the way. He never should have told her to stop...Finn quickly shook his head. Having thoughts like that was not something he needed while hanging around his best friend. Ty would probably think him a freak if he suddenly got a hard on out of 'nowhere'.

Okay! Walking into the attic, he pulled the dolly beside him, a hand on his hip as he looked around. Man! He really wished he didn't have to take them down. Sighing in defeat, he knew he was doing this for the right reasons. They needed the extra room and he wanted Bree to keep her office; that was more important than his gaming room. "This is the first time you're seeing this room, whatcha think?" he asked as he looked towards Ty.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:32 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese chuckled and allowed Finn to lead the way, grasping the rails as he followed with mild anticipation. Knowing how Finn was with games, Ty was expecting anything. Maybe the man owned every game console in existence, he wouldn't be surprised. Ty wasn't one for gaming, but everyone who knew him knew that. For heaven's sake, the wolf knew how to hand sow, yet remote controls were foreign to him. He was backwards minded compared to most American males now and days. When he was asked his opinion of the room, he had very little to say. "I didn't know you could still buy arcade games like this. You've got a decent amount, too."

And as he thought about whether Bree played video games like her husband, he suddenly realized he hadn't received a call from his daughter yet. Checking his watch, he leniently assumed they were still at the museum. He imaged Sela wanted to see everything as well as buy a souvenir, and afterwards they would have wanted lunch. Then maybe...It would have been naptime. With all those activities, it would be easy for Sela to forget. The male removed his watch and dropped it into his pocket. It was fine as long as she called before bed. "Say goodbye to it for now, man." Whoho knew how long it would be before Finn found room to resurrect it.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:52 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Oh yeah man! Collectors are all over this stuff. Antique stores and stuff too," he replied proudly. His lips thinned together, sniffling like a baby. "Don't, remind me!" The terrible truth of his life! He walked over to one wall, dragging the dolly with him. Sliding it under a console, he gasped as if he felt something shoot him in the heart. It was so painful to watch! "I've already unplugged them all. The basketball one and...three racing games we'll have to actually take apart first because they're obviously too big," he said as he leaned down to move the cord out of the way. He was just going to have to find a new way to unwind from now on. Maybe he'd start going to the bar more often; not that he could hold his liquor at all. But, it'd give him a place to enjoy himself where kids weren't allowed.

Finn groaned softly and banged his head against the side of the gaming console. He was still ridiculously, beyond scared and nervous. He didn't think he would make a good father honestly. He didn't have any experience to work from so he didn't have the first clue on how to be a father to another person. Sure, he could interact with little kids just fine, but babies were a completely different story.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:26 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese grew a smile and remembered to be sympathetic, clapping his friend on the back before clearing the couch from the center space of the room. He was figuring everything was coming out of here, and would know once Finn gave him instructions. They could utilize an extra pair of hands here. "How often did you normally come up here anyway?" He asked, looking back as Finn proceeded to batter himself with the machine. "Calm down a step. At least you aren't getting rid of it all, it'll be fine." He attempted to encourage, running a hand through his hair as he watch the brunette. Finn sure was taking this hard.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn took a deep breath at his words to calm down. He was right, he wasn't getting rid of them...Although he actually would have to part with them for the extra cash. Looking up at him, he sighed softly, motioning with his head, "Come on, gimmie a hand. Push it towards me." There was nothing that could be done about it. He still had his more compact gaming consoles like his Xbox or Playstation. Those would keep him company and were easier to handle. He'd have to put them in their room once their baby was old enough to start walking around, but until then he was forced to only stick with them. That was okay too; that meant Call of Duty and Halo.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chilly/ Driving

Tyrese nodded supportingly when the other male took a calming breath, walking over and hoisting the machine back onto the dolly. There shouldn't be any strain on Finn taking it downstairs, but since Ty wouldn't try lifting one on his own he would assist the meta human anyway. "Why are you worried, kids don't start being impressionable until you get them at the age mine is. Until then it's all about eating and sleeping. Think of it this way: if you have a boy, you'll be back to playing your video games again as soon he can hold a remote." He chuckled and shrugged, going to the basketball game and looking at how it would need to be disassembled.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games