Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

Li Mei

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Focus"

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$500.00

Li Mei made her way to the park and was pleased to see it empty, as it should be the day after Christmas. Thankfully the snow on the ground was thin and the air was just cool enough to keep her from sweating much at all since "Breath in....breath out...." she said to herself as she assumed her position in the middle of an open area. Li Mei then began to perform a series of kicks and punches, practicing the martial arts that she learned from her self defense classes. Her face quickly grew very serious looking as she got more into her practice and began to kick and strike with greater strength.

river rocker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:38 pm
river rocker
User Image

Clothing: Buisness man Money: 1000 cash Mood: Grumpy, Thoughtful

Jester parked his car at the edge of the park, turning off the engine, pocketing the keys. Why did his daughter have to be such a pain in the a**. Running his left hand though his curly hair, stopping just before he reached the leather seat in order to keep his bangs back, he closed his eyes "I'm just worried" he whispered softly before opening his eyes again to look out at the park, it wasn't busy which was just what he needed. After hearing that the general manager of his clothing company had up and quit without even a single notice of his departure had left him and his company scrambling around for a replacement, and no one seemed to fit the bill, which was why currently he was hauling around that infernal beeping device, the electronic hand held phone, that went off every twenty or so seconds without him even having to touch the bloody thing, it was, well, at the very least, the most annoying thing he could have ever had to encounter to date.

Slowly getting out of his Mercedes S, he clicked the remote controlled lock and watched as the locks dropped, and the car beeped, signaling that it was secured. Turning on his heel as he put his keys into his front pocket he dropped his hand from his head and let his curly hair just drop, covering his left eye. He walked into the park and looked around until he saw a strange Asian looking woman in the park, kicking at the air. Raising an eyebrow in interest he started to walk over to her, stopping about thirty feet away and started to watch for a few moments "Whats that called?" he asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:Cellular device, Car Keys, Wallet

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 am
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Bored [ Location ] Sol Park [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes
"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}

{The Military Brat}

Theme Song-Fighter

{Thoughts:Was he really homeless?...}

Kuro had yet another sleepless night. The reason this time? Guilt. Overwhelming guilt. It wasn't like she was a particularly mean person. She just didn't get along with people very well. She more then often ignored them all. However, the male she met earlier, it kept coming to her mind was he really homeless? Was he out there in the cold, just selling his stuff to make a living? She didn't know his background. For all she knew, he could have been similar to her, just trying to escape being forced to do something and be someone you weren't at home. She knew that feeling all to well. The military routines having been drilled in her. True, she wasn't overly girly and was quite simple, but she still enjoyed artistic things. Such as art and home-made jewelry. She hadn't let on, but she really was quite impressed with what was made. Even if it had not quite been to her tastes. Now if he had something to do with butterflies, that would have caught her interest for sure. Butterflies were such magnificent and graceful creatures to her.

Anyway, back to what she is doing. Though not her normal route to work, she decided to walk through the park to see if she would run into the male again, her thoughts completely occupied so she was not very aware of her surroundings. What am I going to do if I meet him again. Should I offer my place? Well perhaps until he gets his own...I would have to change up and clean up a bit around the place. But if he really is homeless...I wonder if he does have anything with butterflies. Such intriguing insects. Start so small and helpless and trapped. Then evolve into a beautiful and free creature. She really should be paying more attention to where she is going, but often times when lost in thought about something, she just walks straight on ahead, figuring her appearance would intimidate most to go around her.

OOC: Since she is thinking about him Lol. Guilt Trip xD. Sorry I'm still sick Dx
User Image

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher woke up before sunrise, sitting under a streetlight for a while and trying not to scare the holy fire out of early morning joggers. He hoped he had a generally disarming smile, he couldn't help being a creep out here. Sure a hotel would be nice, but he'd only managed to save a grand before leaving home. He wasn't going to making that money back easily. He probably wouldn't make enough to pay for a room for one night on his usual days! He had to be smart about how he was using this money. Phasing into his celestial form would help him last longer than average, but he'd experience a weird period of detachment once he tried to phase back. The ginger rubbed his hands down his face, trying to think to himself. He'd done this in the past, but it was easier to survive in the past. These big modern cities with higher crime rates than in centuries, it scared the ghost out of him. Grimacing, Fisher soon looked up to see the sun. Fantastic! Pushing his cart of luggage into the bushes, he equipped his sketch pad and stretched out on a patch of (moderately) dry grass to materialize some ideas that'd been floating through his head. Some people floated through, one doing fighting routines (?) and another taking a walk, but almost no one besides that. That was until he was overshadowed by a meandering form, his eyes almost bulging in surprise as he squeaked and attempted to barrel roll out of the path of the military daughter absently strolling about. "G-Greetings! Lovely day, isn't it?" He squeaked, half cowering behind his book.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! C-C-C-Customer!◈ I'm Doin'! Sketching my next product ◈ I'm Hangin'! With No one . . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man Again ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 pm
ShadowStar369

Shiruba Katsushika

Shiruba sighed softly, enjoying the calmness of the park. There weren't too many people here but everyone seemed to keep to themselves anyway. He didn't mind, he was just enjoying the outdoors before he went to work. He had just gotten hired and he didn't want to start looking like an idiot by being late on his first day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:26 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

נєяσмє "נɑɮє" Ⓛσяєηzσ

User Image

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Jerome bit the inside of his cheek as he linked arms with his beautiful twin sister. Jaquinne had sent them out of the house for some reason, and now the two were stuck wondering around aimlessly. The duo strolled down a gravel path as they enjoyed the scenery. It felt odd to be without Jaquinne at that moment, but they coped. The twins shared a thought, hoping that their beloved carer was okay.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

Single |Cain Reincarnated| 17 | Unemployed

OOC: Sorry it's short.  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm
ShadowStar369

Shiruba Katsushika

Shiruba got lost in thought, watching everything except where he was going. Before the silvernette had time to react, he tripped over a rock in the path. Tumbling forward, Shiruba ran right into someone and knocked them over. When Shiruba opened his eyes, he realized he was laying on top of whoever he ran into. Jumping up quickly, the blue eyed male just started spitting out apologies. "I am so sorry, are you alright? I should've been watching where I was going." He felt like an idiot now, glancing at the person he ran into.

OOC: no worries, it's enough to go off of  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image

Li Mei

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Focus"

Company:
Some guy

Single

Account:
$500.00

(OOC: Listen sorry it took so long but I had no idea you posted, quote me next time lol)

Li Mei continued with her training as the man walked up and asked a question "Kick Boxing" the young woman said without losing form, she continued for several more strikes before stopping for a three minute break. She turned to look at the man whom asked the question with a rather annoyed look on her face "Why? Did you think it was Karate or Muay Thai? Or maybe Jiu Jitsu?" Li Mei asked her rhetorical question. It was very obvious what she was implying, she was a Japanese woman performing martial arts after all.

river rocker

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:59 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick walked to the park with his date, Roy after coming from the cinema. He hadn't been to this park since the day the snowmen attacked the town. He was really hoping coming here would distract him or help clear his mind of the romance they had seen. Made sure to stay within close proximity of Roy while he was looking around and walking. "Anything you would like for dinner?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:36 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy was walking with Patrick, enjoying the cool day after being in an admittingly stuffy movie theater. The Officer also would admit that he secretly enjoyed having Patrick walk so close to him, it felt...nice. Roy then listened to Patrick ask if there was anything he'd like for Dinner "Um...well...You know me. I'm not that choosey but maybe something easy to make like...burgers of something?" Roy wasn't much of a meat guy but a burger seemed like it would be an easy enough thing to make, he didn't want Patrick to spend so much time cooking like he did yesterday.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:58 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick glances at him after hearing what the other may want for dinner. "Beef or veggie?" he asked him. He knows how to cook either one and Roy could help out like he did yesterday with the cooking and the salad the other day. They could have Roy's chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting for dessert. "Would you be interested in a fruit smoothie as a beverage?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy listened to Patrick and thought for a moment "I'd prefer Veggie but just make whatever's easier for you, you've done so much cooking yesterday that I'd like you to have it easy..." the Officer explained as he glanced at his date. Roy then smirked as Patrick asked about a smoothie for a beverage "That sounds very refreshing!" he said with a smile before Roy decided to reach over and take Patrick's hand in his own as they walked, he was trying to be a tad bit romantic here.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I do like a challenge every once in a while. Having it easy too often can get boring after a while and I don't normally get to eat meals with others and cook for them"
Patrick explained why he doesn't mind eating big meals. "The leftovers from yesterday got eaten up by Kenzie except for the cake and by me this earlier in this day. He doesn't like peanut butter" he tells him. "Okay, I will you be in charge of the smoothie making then" he said smiling. Glances down at his hand being held by Roy and he doesn't mind it.
╚══════════════╝

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
".....just say it..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy listened to Patrick speak of how he liked having a challenge "Well OK, I suppose that makes sense he nodded as they continued their walk through the park and thoughts were going a mile a minute as he was thinking of saying something very particular but his voice kept on getting stuck in his throat every time he tried to speak.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks around as they continued to walking in the park. He sees other people in the park also, but is pleased it isn't overly crowded around here. When he turns his attention back to Roy, he noticed he hasn't said anything else. "Is there something to matter?" he asked him. "So where did put the dog statue at your place?" he asked thinking he should try to continue a conversation.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252
StarsInTheDark97

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games