Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:48 pm
Gloom would probably sell the wand, so it makes no difference to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:23 pm
heh, there assumptions being made on how much it will cost Hopkins to replace his prize bull he put out for stud. I'll just say its more then 75 gold but well within the proposed amount to be given to Lupa.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:20 pm
well I'm certainly okay with that breakdown for lootsharing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:47 pm
Kowsauni
heh, there assumptions being made on how much it will cost Hopkins to replace his prize bull he put out for stud. I'll just say its more then 75 gold but well within the proposed amount to be given to Lupa.

He is getting something, which is more than he had. 150 gold gets him a new bull and more.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:37 am
I'm going to try and get a post up when I get home from work getting my hair cut after work tomorrow. I haven't been able to figure out what to write so I keep stalling, hoping a post will come to me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:03 pm
Kowsauni, it's your intention to end the chapter, right? Should we all be deciding a good stopping point to work towards?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:04 pm
well, we're a ways from that still....or at least...a full night and morning's worth of events away  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:16 pm
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Rain Yupa

Ryssa Blackblood

The chapter is essentially over (unless you guys start something in town). Once Hakka finishes her interaction with Jonathan and settles down for the evening, I'm going to advance the time to the next morning so she can go talk with Ying. If players are done and don't have any other interactions they wish to carry out, they can effectively stop posting if they wish until I start up the next chapter. Those who do, please let me know if you are done and just waiting for chapter two.

Also if you plan on dropping out (as I think Blue Moon has stated) or wish to switch to a different character before the next chapter, please let me know as well. I will probably try to recruit one new person for chapter two, though they will have to have a good backstory linking to one of the original players to explain how they came to join the group.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:18 pm
As now indicated in the main thread, I'm all set with this chapter.

I do want there to be a chapter 2. What I need to figure out is if I want to continue playing Revenge or not.

On one hand, I've never liked Paladins, in any platform. Plus I think his "no unnecessary bloodshed" stance doesn't mesh well with the bloodysheddy nature of everyone else. I purposely wrote an exit if I end up choosing to drop him.

On the other hand, he's delightfully complex and on top of that I love torturing my own characters and I completely loathe unresolved stories, with a passion.

So I'm going to sit on it for a few more days while everyone wraps up their stuff for the chapter before I make my decision.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:07 am
Rain Yupa
As now indicated in the main thread, I'm all set with this chapter.

I do want there to be a chapter 2. What I need to figure out is if I want to continue playing Revenge or not.

On one hand, I've never liked Paladins, in any platform. Plus I think his "no unnecessary bloodshed" stance doesn't mesh well with the bloodysheddy nature of everyone else. I purposely wrote an exit if I end up choosing to drop him.

On the other hand, he's delightfully complex and on top of that I love torturing my own characters and I completely loathe unresolved stories, with a passion.

So I'm going to sit on it for a few more days while everyone wraps up their stuff for the chapter before I make my decision.

For the sake of what I have already planned I would prefer if you continued playing Revenge for at least this next chapter as I've altered the story to accommodate his backstory. Chapter 3, if we play it, will be a good time for you to switch.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:55 am
I am sort of in the same boat, I really like Kuori, but kind of want to play a warden.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:17 pm
Well that was simple enough. Revenge it is!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:19 pm
Kowsauni
On a side note. You all can advance to level 5 once you get an extended. rest.

Is it a good point to update/level now?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:57 am
yes  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm
CHANGES TO CHARACTER SHEET

Level: 4->5
Hit points: 47->53
Daily power gained: Martyr's Retribution (PHB)  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games