Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Rune Seaker 2..Time Forth Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo
ahh
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:14 am
lya moved under the ground with glowing eyes she reached up and took his foot and pulled him down to her. "its ok..dont talk...you will get a mouth full of drit...use your mind...trust me.." she kissed him as she covered the mist that was on her to him.

((were is that other man>????))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:01 am
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
Vehemith turned and walked down the hall slowly locking like all that and a bag of chips. As you reached the first hall you could see fromthe corner of your eye somthing move from within the shadows. then it was was in another one untill sundenly a hand reached through one of the soldiers and retreated back ainto the shadows. you could hear many of these thing moveing all around you.
Sogue knew just what to do.
"RED COCOON!" he sheathed his daggers in a milliseconed and slammed hard onto the ground as red energy enveloped him. 4 1/2 seconds later the hall erupted in red energy shooting into every direction.
The energy bounced off the walls and hit every thing id the hall but a few seconds after the comotions died the figures cames back from out of the shadows and pounced ontop of you.
Sogue began to jump around, flipping around in many diffrent patterns, slashing at the creatures...

Just as you went for one another would pounce on your back in a cycle of atacks. As vehemith came back into the room he took a good look at the thing flying right at him just before beging knocked over, looking very stupid in the way becasue he basicly fell over himself and not because of the hit. He got up with a huge swing and split one open through the stomake. It cryed out with a loud shreak and the rest stoped.
((in basic npcs I alow you to god mode to add some excitment. If I want things to get harder I will add there counter in my next post))
Sogue had had just about enough of this. "RED HEAT!" he exclaimed as his eyes turned blood red and he began to pulsate with energy. Suddenly, red energy sprouted like a fountain from his body in every hole and pore in his skin.

the blast seemed to destroy every thing. Vehemith was untouched but everything else was in ruins. The shadow cretaures sudenly all turned and quickly fromed together. When all where combined a darak figure in a black robe stood still in the mist of the explosion and held a massive scythe in one hand as the other hand seemed to be unnoticed. He laughd to himself as he flooted just above the ground, his red eyes glareing you down.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Rike_Malen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:10 am
((hell.... Ill being using a new char this time)) RIke went down the path of darkness. I must find shelter before they find me  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:12 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
The energy bounced off the walls and hit every thing id the hall but a few seconds after the comotions died the figures cames back from out of the shadows and pounced ontop of you.
Sogue began to jump around, flipping around in many diffrent patterns, slashing at the creatures...

Just as you went for one another would pounce on your back in a cycle of atacks. As vehemith came back into the room he took a good look at the thing flying right at him just before beging knocked over, looking very stupid in the way becasue he basicly fell over himself and not because of the hit. He got up with a huge swing and split one open through the stomake. It cryed out with a loud shreak and the rest stoped.
((in basic npcs I alow you to god mode to add some excitment. If I want things to get harder I will add there counter in my next post))
Sogue had had just about enough of this. "RED HEAT!" he exclaimed as his eyes turned blood red and he began to pulsate with energy. Suddenly, red energy sprouted like a fountain from his body in every hole and pore in his skin.

the blast seemed to destroy every thing. Vehemith was untouched but everything else was in ruins. The shadow cretaures sudenly all turned and quickly fromed together. When all where combined a darak figure in a black robe stood still in the mist of the explosion and held a massive scythe in one hand as the other hand seemed to be unnoticed. He laughd to himself as he flooted just above the ground, his red eyes glareing you down.
Sogue did a backflip shooting a blast of Red energy at the target as he landed, flourishing Form and Essence.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Rike_Malen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:18 am
Rike_Malen
((hell.... Ill being using a new char this time)) RIke went down the path of darkness. I must find shelter before they find me
((oops didnt mean hell i meant hello))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:27 am
Rike_Malen

The path splits into two very sudenly and hs no other options. You feel a very suden distance from the world as you gaze down both roads. Both ways seem to bend off into darkness. The road on the left looked dark and had a evil call that seemed to reach out and pull you its way. The other to the right was bright and a white mist hung over it slowly riseing to the sky. Which will be your path? Light or darkness?  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:30 am
((so sogue))
The figure sticks a blacken hand out to intercept the wave of energy and it falls just like a mist as the energy burns out before reching the figure. You feel a suden pulse rech through your body and a clock countdown begins over you. It reads 2 hours and when the time reaches 0 there was a scull beaming in its place.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:35 am
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

The path splits into two very sudenly and hs no other options. You feel a very suden distance from the world as you gaze down both roads. Both ways seem to bend off into darkness. The road on the left looked dark and had a evil call that seemed to reach out and pull you its way. The other to the right was bright and a white mist hung over it slowly riseing to the sky. Which will be your path? Light or darkness?
(9so u didnt get my post when i said down the path of darkness)) Rike countiues down the path  

Rike_Malen
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:46 am
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

(9so u didnt get my post when i said down the path of darkness)) Rike countiues down the path

((I thought you ment you ran down a path and that it was night time. Just take your story from here))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:49 am
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

((I thought you ment you ran down a path and that it was night time. Just take your story from here))
((kk)) Rike Looks around trying to find a building to find form them  

Rike_Malen
Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:55 am
Joa-Boo
((so sogue))
The figure sticks a blacken hand out to intercept the wave of energy and it falls just like a mist as the energy burns out before reching the figure. You feel a suden pulse rech through your body and a clock countdown begins over you. It reads 2 hours and when the time reaches 0 there was a scull beaming in its place.
Sogue leared at the giant monster. "Well, we got a time limit eh? Just makes it more fun," Sogue lunged at the creature, cutting, blocking, whenever he had the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:56 am
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

((adding your own npcs I see......??))
There was nothing to be found but a mass of ruble. A broken down sign near by said property of Drew....Heven 7
The place was completly destroyed and in the distance you see a boy fighting some dark figure.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Rike_Malen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:02 pm
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

There was nothing to be found but a mass of ruble. A broken down sign near by said property of Drew....Heven 7
The place was completly destroyed and in the distance you see a boy fighting some dark figure.
"what the" runs over to see whats going on ((yes there called Organization 7 they hunt the deamonic))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:05 pm
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

"what the" runs over to see whats going on ((yes there called Organization 7 they hunt the deamonic))

((and why are they here?????))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Rike_Malen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:07 pm
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen
Joa-Boo
Rike_Malen

((and why are they here?????))
((my guys a deamon))  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games