Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:51 pm
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

A small hum escaped Kristine's lips at the proposal to teach the other about shadowboxing, "I'll think about it." She wouldn't promise that there would be time to attend to the other, considering the weather wasn't in good shape right now. However, the fact that the other may be interested may not be so bad, as it may be boring to stay cooped up in the house she shared with Sigmund all day. The female stood up as soon as the permission was granted to use the treadmill, approaching the spot where her shoes were put aside and picking them up so that she would wear it. Her eyebrows were raised at the dramatic rant about that poncho together with those movements. Definitely, what a weirdo, but sometimes, it would be refreshing. Kristine covered her mouth, resisting the urge to laugh loudly, considering that the scene was also funny.

"I might let you get close to my umbrella, though just for this once," her attempt to make a joke was horrible, but her urge to help the other out was strong. Kristine left her bottle and towel on that side before approaching the treadmill. She adjusted the settings to medium through tapping several buttons before hopping in. Her footing was steady, legs agile, as she starting jogging via the machine.

"Y'know, about rock climbing... I may want to get that a shot, since I hadn't done that yet. Perhaps us exchanging information about what we know may sound like an interesting proposal," she spoke. She had become a bit too friendly, but she should branch out her exercise routines a little bit more. That adrenaline rush may help to chase away some, if not all, of the negative feelings that were gnawing inside her head for a long time. Indeed, depression that was coupled with PTSD was something she didn't ask for, but at least, it could be managed with something that she could do with the therapist's advice, as long as she wouldn't strain herself too much in the process.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: taking a break
Company: another female
Money: $107.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

❝I αm somєbody єlsє’s story. Thє girl who sєrvєd thєir drink, thє pєrson thєy pushєd pαst on α crowdєd strєєt. I hαvє hαppєnєd in so mαny plαcєs, to so mαny pєoplє—thє єssєncє of mє livєs ion in thєsє nuαncєs, thєsє momєnts. Yєt nєvєr hαvє I bєєn boldєr or brightєr thαn I αm with you. Not oncє hαvє I єvєr fєlt so αlivє. Whαtєvєr vєssєl wє pour oursєlvєs into, minє is now ovєrflowing, brimming with lifє. It is trαnscєnding into somєthing nєw. Hαnds αrє no longєr hαnds. Thєy αrє cαrєssєs. Mouths αrє no longєr mouths. Thєy αrє kissєs.❞
                                        ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Maylin was promised that her newfound gym acquaintance would think on her offer and that was honestly all that she could ask for. This whole talking to strangers and potentially making friends thing was foreign to her and so obviously didn’t come naturally. From her most emphatically dramatic position on the floor, the quirky girl watched the younger’s movements, finding some amusement in the appearance of everything being upside down. Taking advantage of the space around her while the ravenette worked the treadmill, she started stretching, exercising some of her practiced yoga and other aerobics that Emmaline had made her memorise for such an occasion. One of her old excuses to stay home from the gym was a ‘what if all the machines are in use and there’s no classes on and nobody I can talk to?’ To which she had been promptly reassured that such a thing wouldn’t happen and if it did, she would do best to remember some ground in exercises that she could do on her own without assistance. Maylin had retorted with a rhetorical question on what to do if the floor was lava. She’d earned a whack to the back of the head for that comment but she hadn’t missed the amused smirk on her friend’s face as she’d departed. The two of them were closer than words could describe and she honestly felt that Emmaline was the only one she could comfortably be herself around. Em wouldn’t judge her for anything, though she did have a habit of trying to talk sense into her at times. But that was easily overlooked in the wake of her divine cooking.

“What use is an umbrella if my only ally has abandoned me to the elements? I might as well just wait here to die while she’s off borrowing books and doing other rich girl things.. thanks for the offer though?”

Maylin struggled to tell whether the other girl had been serious in her offer or not so she covered all bases in her own quirky reply. She had no trouble unleashing her inner weirdo, provided her anxiety didn’t act up to ruin it. Being as weird as she wanted kept strange people away from her. It was a bit of a contradiction really, part of her wanting to befriend people she could be herself around and trust, but another part of her not trusting anyone and thus not letting them close. Honestly she didn’t know how Emmaline put up with her sometimes, because even she knew she was a bit of a handful. Then again, Em was just an angel. Even if she had horrible taste in men.

“Really? You’d like that? Then that’s a proposal I’d be willing to accept. Though rock climbing isn’t so hard. You just gotta be willing to fall on your a**- I’m Maylin, by the way.”

Maylin seemed to light up at the prospect of discussing such things with the younger woman and had introduced herself without realising. Not that it bothered her too much since Em said introducing ones self was a polite thing to do.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXX My nαmє is no longєr α nαmє, it is α cαll.

LOCATION → [Fiddle’s Gym]
                        COMPANY → [Some chick]
                        FEELING → [Moody, embarrassed]
                        DATING → [Olaf ⛄️]
                        SONG → [Here I Am]
                        OOC → [...]

❝And lovє is no longєr lovє—lovє is you.❞

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:20 am
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

"At least it's better than nothing... I guess," she spoke, knowing that the other was still feeling hesitant about her assistance. It would definitely suck to leave the other like that, though Kristine was now curious whom the other female was referring to. A close friend? Even a parental figure? She wasn't sure. The seventeen-year-old was mostly in solitude after she left Lehakoe, just like what happened in the past. Her footsteps kept on going as the pink-haired was glad about the upcoming proposal, and a small smile lit up the raven-haired girl's face. She was definitely looking forward to the day, though timing was of the essence because of the weather right now. Much better if it's a sunny one.

"Maylin, huh? That's a nice name. My name's Kristine, and it's a pleasure to meet you," she responded to the introduction, though her actions never ceased even when she connected her gaze with Maylin. "And I won't mind falling down on my butt, because I have to stand up and try again until I can get that right," her comment was towards the setback, though her green eyes were now focused on that window. Though she knew that the silver lining was something that was difficult to achieve, at least that was something to hold onto so that she would keep on living, even if the odds were against her. After her time at the treadmill, she let go, and picked up the towel once again to wipe the sweat off her face and neck.

"Will be doing some meditation next. Feel free to join me if you want," she proposed. Martial arts wasn't all about the body; the mind was also that mattered as well so that she would stay focused. That's one way for her to stay sane, to stay calm for the sake of getting the job done.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: exercise mode
Company: Maylin
Money: $107.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ②⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨①
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

Shifted 1323 Ombre Single

►----------------------

The past few days had left the loner coyote a little on edge. Ever since she did that reading and found out about a wolf in town she couldn’t stop thinking about it. Was there a pack of them? Was it just her? Did she still even live in town? She hoped she was long gone, and yet the chill down her spine let her know her hope was pointless. While she fretted over all the “what if”s Aiyana came to the conclusion it was probably best for her to prepare for any altercations by heading to the gym. She wasn’t about to run away after spending most of her money settling down. It was too soon.

Walking into the gym, she couldn’t help but feel nervous. Aiyana was no stranger to exercise and physical activities, however, using such contraptions was beyond her. She stood awkwardly in front of one and just looked over all the little bits and parts, occasionally reaching out to fiddle with it. It was no use, she still didn’t understand how it was meant to be used. She let out a soft sigh as her gaze looked around the room for anything that was easier to handle. Perhaps a treadmill. There was no downside to building up endurance with running, at least for her.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Alone
                                      Mᴏᴏᴅ: anxious
                                      Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: work out clothes

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:42 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku let out a deep breath as she slowly lowered herself, the downward weight pressing onto the three fingers she was using to hold herself up. It was tough even for her, but she had gotten good enough to do fifty of them in a row before tiring. She held it, gritting her teeth together before directing her gaze across from her person to the seemingly mystified woman wearing track pants and a jacket bearing the name of the gym. It was as if she had not expected the enormous woman to be able to do it, but most people at the gem know that when it came to physical intensity then Kiku was top-of-the-line. That wasn't to say she wasn't bearing any strain of course. Kiku smiled before pushing herself all the way up with just a groan and falling to her feet with a grace unfitting for her gargantuan size.

The woman began to clap for her and fished the candied apple she had in her bag out for Kiku, tossing it to the elated Tigress who caught it and proceeded to devour it with twitching ears and soft chuffing "Thanks Suzy!" she said happily to her co-worker who scratched her ears and walked off to go do her joke. Once Kiku had quickly devoured the treat she threw away the trash and headed out. The goddess was dedicated to her craft, though this was no dojo or temple she would offer her assistance to anyone who wanted or needed it, and of course attend her appointments.

She walked around greeting people and saying hello before seeing a woman standing in front of a machine looking fairly confused. Kiku watched her for a moment before approaching with a friendly, welcoming grin "Hi!" she spoke looked at the machine "Are you interesting in doing some weight lifting?" she asked as she looked at the machine "Its best not to do things without a spotter! Need help?" she asked, her tail gently swaying behind her.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Gym (Main Area) // オカシ$940.0 // 同朋: New Girl // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:02 pm
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

►----------------------

Aiyana was about ready to give up with the whole “workout” thing. At least for anything more strenuous than a jog. She turned around to go find the treadmills when a gargantuan woman suddenly filled her vision. Her brown eyes widened slightly as she seemed to look up forever before meeting the woman’s gaze. “Hello,” she managed to spit out rather stiffly. She had to give herself a moment to take in the entirety of the tigress, ears, tail and all. It was the first time meeting such a character, but she doubted she’d be the last strange sight. She was beginning to see that something drew the more peculiar variety to the city, much like it drew her in.

The corner of her lips quirked up ever-so-slightly as she finally caught her words. “Yes, to some degree I was. Unfortunately, I don’t often visit the gym and I’m a little confused on how to use everything.” At the offer of help she was very grateful. With how little she knew of the gym equipment it was better to have someone safely show her instead of accidentally injuring herself. “If you wouldn’t mind, I would appreciate that very much.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: trainer? (Kiku)

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:50 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku could of course recognize the surprise in the woman's voice, but didn't bring attention to it as she merely stood by and waited expectantly. It didn't take her too long however as the woman eventually admitted to wanting to work out and not knowing much about the machines. Kiku began to chuff as her held was accepted "Wara Wara~! I don't mind! Its my job!" she pumped her arm which actually did show quite a bit of muscle with movement and tension. The woman moved over to the machine and began to take weights and set them on either side "This machine isn't so hard."

It was just a smith machine, but if this was Aiyana's first time here then she understood her being nervous or confused. Kiku was like that too once when she was broken from her statues, and even when she got here she was confused. She was much more used to traditional workouts like the types she did at the monastery, but this was how normal people did it. Kiku however seemed to put on her every weight but given her own size, it was only right as she showed the woman how to do it "Feet forward, when you go down don't move past your toes. Works the muscle without killing the joints." she advised as she did a few squats before placing the bar on one of the notches and taking weight off.

Kiku moved away just to see if this is what this woman wanted, but she was here to help "Oh! I'm Oshiro Kiku by the way." she said before realizing "Kiku Oshiro. Sorry. Welcome to the gym!" energetic despite her gargantuan size. The tiger goddess waited by, hands together as she waited, an air of welcoming circling around the large tiger.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Gym (Main Area) // オカシ$940.0 // 同朋: New Girl // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:55 am
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

►----------------------

When the woman admitted to working at the gym she wasn’t that surprised. It made more sense than a stranger coming up and offering help out of the blue. She probably should’ve noticed her work tag earlier but with how much there was to see of her it was hard to focus on one thing. At least until she flexed her arm. Now that got her attention. It was incredibly awe-inspiring to see such a strong form. “I don’t doubt you’ll successfully show me how it works, but I have a feeling you’ll make it look easy.

While the trainer started getting the machine ready for her use, Aiyana delicately pulled her long hair up into a ponytail to get it out of the way. The action was also done to keep her from feeling awkward just idly standing there waiting for the woman. She nodded as she watched her demonstrate the proper technique and warning her to be careful. “I’d prefer not ruining my joints so I’ll try my best not to.” She figured it might take awhile before it even felt comfortable to do at all.

She took the place of the woman and was about to give it a go when she introduced herself. She paused at the confusion of her saying her name twice. Backwards? It clicked then that the woman was possibly Japanese. “Thank you. My name is Aiyana.” She was a little hesitant to speak further but she also didn’t want to be rude and make her uncomfortable by calling her the wrong name. “Do you prefer going by Kiku or your last name instead?” She wouldn’t admit it but she only really understood the custom somewhat because of anime. For all she knew she was entirely wrong about the use of saying their last name first.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Kiku

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:04 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:06 pm
╭---❦---╮
ᗩIYᗩᑎᗩ
╰---❦---╯

►----------------------

The previous day had been a little strange for Aiyana. It wasn’t because of the person she met either, as peculiar as a large tiger woman was, though her aid was partially the reason. For the first time in a long time she felt the faintest spark of confidence. Normally she was easy to scare off at any sign of wolves in the vicinity, but something about the city tugged at her and kept her from taking such drastic actions. She might’ve not accomplished much in terms of gaining muscle, but sticking around and even joining the gym was something she felt almost proud of. Even so, it was too soon to actually let herself feel it. A few hours of working out could hardly allow her to defend herself if the occasion arose.

Entering the gym, this time slightly less anxious than the day before, she glanced around to all the other gym rats already there. She was trying to see what equipment was available, and a small part of her was hoping to spot the tiger woman. She didn’t know if she’d see Kiku there again, it wouldn’t be weird seeing an employee twice in the same week, yet she was slightly holding her breath that it wasn’t her day off so she could get more pointers and help. Of course there were other trainers, but she didn’t want to disturb anyone. The tiger woman at least seemed proactive enough to offer help without needing to be asked, which was a good indication to the coyote that she wasn’t being bothersome. At least she hoped.

When the quick glance around didn’t turn up anything, Aiyana figured she probably wasn’t there. It didn’t bother her too much. She began weaving through the different equipment until she stood in front of the same one from the day prior. Since she was shown how to work the weird smith machine she thought giving it another go would at least help reinforce what she did the other day. Not only that, but she would become even more familiar with the machine and how it worked. That was always a plus in her mind, especially if she eventually did get run out she could have that knowledge for the next town. Trying to recall how the trainer adjusted it, she grabbed some weights and did her best to put them on the right way.

----------------------◄

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: trainer? (Kiku)
                                      Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: black shorts and tanktop

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:22 am
User Image

TonyTrace

With: NPC's l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony walked into the gym, saying hello to the receptionist behind the desk at the gym before strolling into the main area where all the other gym rats were exercising. All seemed well for most of them which worked out just fine as the personal trainer walked into the nearby office where personal trainers like himself sat in. Occasionally Tony would poke his head out and walk around with the lanyard around his neck that held his ID card as a personal trainer of Fiddles Gym. However today he had to check in on an old client who stopped showing up to their meetings recently after showing such promise. He was a bit worried to say the least so he rung up their personal number that was given he smiled a bit in relief when the other person picked up "Hey, it's Tony! You haven't been to our last couple meetings without a word. You OK?"that was when the other person informed him of a severe injury they attained which caused the man to take on a worried look but thankfully they assured him that they'd make a full recovery which caused him to breath a sigh of relief "I'm glad to hear that, take good care of yourself, buh bye!" well at least they were doing alright, it was all he could really ask for. With his day suddenly opened up Tony would open the door to his office and quickly walked around helping people who might have needed it. At the moment he was spotting for a body builder who was lifting some heavy weights and Tony would make sure the other man wouldn't push his body too hard. Of course if he got called to the front desk to help someone who needs a personal trainer then he would get right on that as soon as the man was done lifting.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image

Desi glanced around a bit sheepishly as he entered the building. What in the world was he doing at the gym in the first place? Was he nuts. He wasn't an athletic guy! Though, he supposed that was all the more reason to come in. No Desi wasn't anywhere near unhealthy, but he also didn't have much muscle to him either. Just the other day he was knocked to the ground in the park when a medium sized dog jumped on him! He'd never been more embarrassed in his life! That and just trying to paddle a kayak to the reefs left the male a bit out of breath. Now he wasn't hoping to gain a lot of muscle, just enough to get out of the 'stronger than a 5 year old girl' range. That and a bit of exercise wouldn't hurt, especially with the amount of sweets he eats.

Heading up to the front counter, he smiled softly to the person behind the desk. "Um. Just the one day pass please." He said before cocking his head to the side a little bit as the receptionist asked if he would like to pay a little more for a personal trainer. Pausing, Desi considered the option. The last time he'd done any real exercise was during gym class... when he wasn't skipping the class that was. A trainer might be able to help him out a bit better. "Sure." The male said softly. "Would you prefer a male or female trainer?" Desi simply shrugged. "Either is okay with me." He said before standing patiently as the receptionist called a trainer to the front.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here | Status: Single | Outfit: Black Sweats and a Plain pink T-shirt | OOC: -
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

With: His newest trainee l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony had thankfully just finished spotting for the weightlifter when he got a sudden call to come up to the receptionists desk. He'd wave his goodbyes to the man before wandering up to the front desk and smiled at the two people there "You need me?" once he was informed that the young man was looking for a personal trainer and the 6'6 man's gaze quickly shifted to the admittingly scrawny but not unhealthy looking young man. He quickly offered a friendly smile to the other man before approaching him with an outstretched hand to shake "Nice to meet you! I'm Tony Trace, looks like I'll be the one whipping you into shape!" he joked in a friendly tone before, making sure to give a firm handshake before motioning to the side where they could speak a bit more privately. Once there Tony folded his arms over his broad chest and looked him up and down once to size him up quickly "Alrighty! So tell me, what are you looking for? Endurance? Muscle mass? Or maybe a combination?" Tony more so offered a combination because right off the bat from just appearances alone the young man looked to be a bit on the weaker side. It wasn't the first time he'd trained people like him and it was always satisfying when they managed to meet their goals and even surpass them. But of course it all depended on what Desi wanted.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

Chewing at his bottom lip a little bit, Desi glanced up as a voice approached. Seeing the man, the small demon couldn't help but widen his eyes a little bit. That guy was huge! Quickly getting rid of the shocked expression on his face, Desi attempted to try and not be too intimidated by the stranger. It was a little hard when at your full height you stopped right at the other's shoulder. Not to mention the guys muscles! Staring up at him a moment, the male gave a tiny involuntary squeak before blushing a little bit. "N-Nice to meet you! My name is Desi Jameson." He said softly as he shook the other's hands. It was rare for the male to be at a loss of words! Giving a soft chuckle at the other's joke, Desi tilted his head a little bit. "Well. Both would probably be ideal. I'm looking to be able to lift 300 pounds or anything, As of right now, being able to easily lift 50 pounds would be a miracle." He said, slightly embarrassed. "And on a good day I can run a mile without getting too tired, but since I don't have a car yet, I'm going to be needing to walk quite a bit."

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here | Status: Single | Outfit: Black Sweats and a Plain pink T-shirt | OOC: -
By Bi Blitz

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games