Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Nothing to Sneeze At (MINIBOSS PG 18!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 pm
It was a huge relief when he didn't brush her off again, but as he took her hand the thrill of it was shortlived, his question had her frowning again. She sighed, giving his hand a squeeze. "I..I do not know what came over me. At first I was simply annoyed. I came to you to share in my excitement and you put a hand in my face and shooed me away as if I meant nothing. Over a child that is not even yours. It bothered me, but not enough to hurt you. Only enough to just ignore you and pour myself into my work instead."

Her shoulders sagged slightly as she tried to pull his hand closer so she could hold his hand in both of hers. "But I was only annoyed. I had other things to think about...but then I was just so angry. I have never done to anyone what I did to you, and I am sorry I did." She pouted then, making a slight huff of irritation. "I did not even feel any better after hitting you."

A pause, golden eyes turned down a moment and then up to the stallion standing before her. "Can you forgive me?"

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:34 pm
Wrath's frown deepened. "I will admit that I was quite enthralled by the foal. I have not held one so small in my arms in a very long time. It ignited within me a spark of hope, for the future, and to be allowed to be entrusted with such a precious thing, if only for a short time well...it gave me a great sense of pride, and filled me with peace, Na'ima. Peace." That, he thought, should have meant something to her, considering how rough his mental and emotional state had been when he'd first returned to find that his family all destroyed. If she did not understand before, why the child seemed so important to him, surely his explanation (for once a lengthy one) would make it easier for her to see.

He let her pull his hand closer, because he was not actually angry with her. Still confused, but not angry.

"So you were jealous?" He guessed, and then, with a slow grin. "You do not need to worry, Na. I will not trade you in for a younger model yet."

Especially not one that young. That was just plain wrong.

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:55 pm
Na'ima fell quiet and just listened. It was rare for Wrath to freely speak at length so anything he did she would always stop everything to listen. There was a perplexed look on her face at first, one that spoke her confusion for her, up until he spoke of peace. Oh..she supposed she understood now. Like when she found Falair...except Wrath's sister was gone, all he had was that foal for the few minutes he was given to hold it. Frowning, she brought their hands up to press her lips against his knuckle, then his palm, then slip her fingers between his and hold his hand. She had already apologized, hopefully this was his way of forgiving her.

Golden eyes fluttered open as he spoke of jealousy, widened at the sight of his grin. Her face felt hot, and the mare was glad for her dark skin to hide the way her face flushed with embarrassment over the correct guess. "No," she lied in a flat tone, eyes narrowing at the man. "And when you do I will kill her and show you those younger than me are weak and not worth your time and energy." Simple as that. They didn't use words but Wrath was hers. Just hers. She had no intentions on sharing him anytime soon. She moved his hand again to guide his arm around her waist as she stepped closer to reach her arms up around his neck and lean into him. He was teasing her, that seemed sign enough of forgiveness.

"If I hit you again I will explain why first, and then hit you," Na'ima swore solemnly, though she smiled the entire time. "However..for now I am very tired...will you take me home?" Smiling lips turned into a slightly pleading pout as she put her chin against him to look straight up at the stallion. Carry meeeeeeee.

Seussi

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces