Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:36 am
The magical wonders of inquiry. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Speaking of Magic, the new Wizard sets are teh cutest.
heart

LustrousJade

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:18 am
LustrousJade
Speaking of Magic, the new Wizard sets are teh cutest.
heart
Yeah, they're not bad. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:00 pm
I just watched the first 3 episodes of Bleach (a subtitled Japanese version) from one of my friends who "kidnapped" her brother's MP3/Video player....
ninja
It's really cool, and it corresponds to the first volume! I love the ending theme!
....yep....it's true...anime has taken over my life....
3nodding

miken-chan

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:07 am
Umm..yeah. Umm..dear mods, can you stop by the guild banners thread and approve/disapprove the new banners?
Pretty please?
lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:05 am
miken-chan
I just watched the first 3 episodes of Bleach (a subtitled Japanese version) from one of my friends who "kidnapped" her brother's MP3/Video player....
ninja
It's really cool, and it corresponds to the first volume! I love the ending theme!
....yep....it's true...anime has taken over my life....
3nodding
Yeah... Bleach Rox!! I need to finish watching that series still... and Full Metal Alchemist.

Jade- We'll get there asap, I need to be sure that it's Janus's ok as well as mine...Mima and Glen can sub ok too...but Janus is the one you really have to convince.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:58 pm
Now there's more good news, a friend of mine who is banned form buying any more manga got her hands on Bleach 2, now I can really get to know the story!
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:30 pm
Melody Rhyme

Jade- We'll get there asap, I need to be sure that it's Janus's ok as well as mine...Mima and Glen can sub ok too...but Janus is the one you really have to convince.

Ok, thanks.
domokun

LustrousJade

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:22 am
It's a bit late but thanks for checking out the banners (and approving one).
<3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:58 pm
LustrousJade
It's a bit late but thanks for checking out the banners (and approving one).
<3
yup. Sure thing!! heart mrgreen  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:16 am
Wow Mel! You sure got another look for yer avi going. It's pretty good but I liked the other one better. Just my opinion...

You know everyone, even though we have adult swim here now, we are still missing some good shows like bleach. I wish they bring that over instead of the lame shows we get like "teen hunger aqua force". I think I was telling Sephiralen about this. Has anyone seen that show?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:00 am
Aw, I love that show. It can take some getting used to, but it's very funny. Master Shake is such a jerk. xd  

Mimasaka
Crew

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Mimasaka
Aw, I love that show. It can take some getting used to, but it's very funny. Master Shake is such a jerk. xd
That is so true... he is jerk. It's an ok show. Not my favorite, but I won't say I hate it either. I do wish they'd come out with bleach though.

Hypno-Just trying something new. Showing off some other stuff I own.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:35 pm
Why am I not authorized to view the new RP subforum?
crying

LustrousJade

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:35 pm
The RP forum is not technically up yet. I am going to work on a few things for it, then when I have a little more time, I will open it up to everyone.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games