Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:02 pm
Tentaigo
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
demonoftheblueflame

Memories have it that Ken and I were the biggest rivals. wink Well now our characters are brothers, and fighting along side each other. We're not listening to Matt. We're giving a big hand in this operation of war. The Leaf village is being attacked from every angle. stressed That lakeside thread isn't the only place being attacked. Time doesn't stop. Instead of focusing on protecting one location. Maybe you should put your Jounin somewhere else. Like Ken and I and fight the fight. Will be okay.. we're tough. We won't die. You were our sensei.

User Image

scream I'm only fighting temporarily and we are getting out of there. :/ Besides I just wanna get through this so I can finally start training. there's TOO much to go through for the next bit.

We've already dispatched! rolleyes Ken we're at war. We can't.........run... away.

Ps.

Okay we clear out the Riverside Markets, and then we go to the next location being attacked. twisted Somehow, someway, the leaf village will obliterate this threat. I know it seems impossible and hard. But, we just have to show what our ninja's have been taught. redface I .. am not a ninja who runs away. I feel like the Corruption is underestimating the Leaf Village, baka
gonk Inari's probably going to get scolded for this s**t. Prolly not going to get to train for a bit.v-v;; Why did I have to make him care about family!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:34 am
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
demonoftheblueflame

Memories have it that Ken and I were the biggest rivals. wink Well now our characters are brothers, and fighting along side each other. We're not listening to Matt. We're giving a big hand in this operation of war. The Leaf village is being attacked from every angle. stressed That lakeside thread isn't the only place being attacked. Time doesn't stop. Instead of focusing on protecting one location. Maybe you should put your Jounin somewhere else. Like Ken and I and fight the fight. Will be okay.. we're tough. We won't die. You were our sensei.

User Image

scream I'm only fighting temporarily and we are getting out of there. :/ Besides I just wanna get through this so I can finally start training. there's TOO much to go through for the next bit.

We've already dispatched! rolleyes Ken we're at war. We can't.........run... away.

Ps.

Okay we clear out the Riverside Markets, and then we go to the next location being attacked. twisted Somehow, someway, the leaf village will obliterate this threat. I know it seems impossible and hard. But, we just have to show what our ninja's have been taught. redface I .. am not a ninja who runs away. I feel like the Corruption is underestimating the Leaf Village, baka
gonk Inari's probably going to get scolded for this s**t. Prolly not going to get to train for a bit.v-v;; Why did I have to make him care about family!

Excellent idea. stare Training! scream Hmm.. when the corruption dies down. Let's hide somewhere and train for a bit before. We meet up with the others in the village later. Idk about you.. but I'm hiding. I need to learn at least 3 new jutsu. Also. Maintain power.  

Tentaigo

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:32 am
Does anyone know if i can get the 8 gates that Lee has? would it be under unique Jutsus?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:14 pm
thewomboldt
Does anyone know if i can get the 8 gates that Lee has? would it be under unique Jutsus?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!! Get it quick before the slots are full. surprised Only a limited amount of people can have that. xp Chakra gates are Kinjutsu. A forbbiden Taijutsu technique. Kinjutsu are forbidden techniques the villages consider too dangerous. And prevent anyone from learning these techniques. However, there are some of the kind, that always get their hands on these. blaugh Post in the Unique Jutsu Spots that you want the Chakra gates for your character. pirate

User Image  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image

Maito Gai after opening the last Chakra Gate. He surpassed Hatake Kakashi. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:56 pm
Photoshop. xd At the end of the war, Kakashi doesn't have a Sharingan anymore. sweatdrop As should be he returns to a regular genius-level, but ordinary ninja. Lost Obito's Sharingan in the war.

Anime/Manga Spoilersss

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:53 pm
Tentaigo
Photoshop. xd At the end of the war, Kakashi doesn't have a Sharingan anymore. sweatdrop As should be he returns to a regular genius-level, but ordinary ninja. Lost Obito's Sharingan in the war.

Anime/Manga Spoilersss

shouldn't spoil things in Naruto

dredging through so much filler is hard work

I've watched 80 something episodes in 2 days and haven't lost any plot even though it only took me like 6 hours total xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:16 pm
Makako-ma
Tentaigo

Anime/Manga Spoilersss

I've watched 80 something episodes in 2 days and haven't lost any plot even though it only took me like 6 hours total xD

Yeah. All of the characters became extremely strong. wink Literally everyone who lived became extremely strong. That expression that goes, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." That's how I would define the manga, Naruto. heart Excuse me. I did spoil a few plots, and storylines. Neji dying was proper. stare It set foundation for Naruto to actually finally take Hyuuga Hinata's hand. In marriage with kids. But also as far as his life was concerned. The only girl who loved him was Hinata. So it was like he actually became serious about reality question Neji dying was sad. But, it made a man out of Naruto. Also. Kishimoto Masashi... is the man. Did I say that?

User Image  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:51 am
Tentaigo
Makako-ma
Tentaigo

Anime/Manga Spoilersss

Yeah. All of the characters became extremely strong. wink Literally everyone who lived became extremely strong. That expression that goes, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." That's how I would define the manga, Naruto. heart Excuse me. I did spoil a few plots, and storylines. Neji dying was proper. stare It set foundation for Naruto to actually finally take Hyuuga Hinata's hand. In marriage with kids. But also as far as his life was concerned. The only girl who loved him was Hinata. So it was like he actually became serious about reality question Neji dying was sad. But, it made a man out of Naruto. Also. Kishimoto Masashi... is the man. Did I say that?

User Image

not sure how neji dying sets that up. Hinata had been trying to hit that for like 10 years lol. Did she ever even tell him actually?

2 random facts

1. hinata lost every major fight she was in for most of her shinobi career until recently

2. in his entire ninja career from what I've seen Naruto has not intentionally killed even 3 human beings. You could argue that he has not even intentionally killed one. He only kills monsters and zombies.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:54 am
Ok so I don't get a quote for days, the corrupted doesn't seem to have noticed my attempt to do anything to it and I go back to find a genin summoning a death god to deal with the corruption bugs...

wtf dramallama  

Makako-ma

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:45 pm
Makako-ma
Ok so I don't get a quote for days, the corrupted doesn't seem to have noticed my attempt to do anything to it and I go back to find a genin summoning a death god to deal with the corruption bugs...

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:08 pm
Daikagiri
Makako-ma

wtf dramallama
this is how we do? Lol

So do people just pass those kinjutsu out like candy now or what?

xD should let us have that one for free maybe  

Makako-ma

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:11 pm
Did someone say Kinjutsu.. you know? wink They're Forbidden Jutsu for a reason. Take heed..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:16 pm
Tentaigo
Did someone say Kinjutsu.. you know? wink They're Forbidden Jutsu for a reason. Take heed..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Makako-ma

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games