Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Music Classroom ♉Company: Ciri ♎Feeling: Alright ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As they both walked together, Morgan didn't say much other than what he had said earlier when she had started to pull him. When they reached the training room where their second period was going to start, a soft sigh came from Morgan. "I know what you guys will be doing okay. So don't be too lovely dovy" Morgan would warn before closing his eyes. When they opened back up they seem to have become a lighter shade of red and the demonic aura seemed to fade.

A smile would appear on his face as Ahnack would instantly plant his lips against Ciri the moment he got control of his body. "Sorry Morgan is a bit...rude" Ahnack would say wrapping an arm around her waist and keeping her close, having completely forgotten about her saying no to do these type of things around her mother.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack & Yen l Item/s ➤: Sword

As the reached the entrance, Ciri gave Morgan a stone face. She really didn't understand what his problem was... Sadly there wasn't anything Ciri could do since the two were tied together. She would just have to live with it.

Once the demonic aura was gone, Ciri immediately felt better. She felt Ahnack's lips against hers, and she immediately was happy. Pressing her lips against his, Ciri placed her hands on his chest. Pulling away gently, she couldn't help but giggle. It's ok... I just don't understand why he doesn't like me... Ciri felt a little sad, but shook her head. Suddenly, Ciri broke up how close they had been and looked at the woman who was approaching them.

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teaching Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & Student l Item/s ➤: None

The bell rung and she dropped the snowballs she had conjured. Alright, sadly we couldn't do more. Tomorrow we will be picking up where we left off. Get a good night sleep because I will be much harder tomorrow. she announced as she dismissed the rest of her class. Too bad they didn't get far in the lesson... if it wasn't for the paint they would have.

Yennefer could feel her daughter near by, and she needed to tell her thank you for last night. She also had decided that she wanted to train Ciri more during lunch and after school. It was important now that there was someone attacking the school. As she approached Ciri, Yen sensed another presence near by. A dark aura, that suddenly...vanished.

Walking up to Ciri, she say another student close by her, a boy with dark hair and red eyes. Noticing her daughter's flush cheeks, Yennefer got a bit suspicious. Was everything her fiancé told possible true? Ciri liked a boy? Ciri, I need to talk to you after class.... who is your... new friend? Yennefer's violet eyes didn't shift away from the boy.

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:05 am

Penny panted heavily as she made her way into her class. She had not been the best student since she had gotten to the academy. She had missed her first class this morning and missed all of her classes the day before. She sighed Hopefully next week shall be better She looked around and could see the paint had been cleaned up. A long sigh escaped the kitsune as she waited for her class to start.

Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E
Person I'm with: Myself
How I'm feeling: Bad day.....?
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:49 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

When the Bell rang, Yarost was saddened that she didnt get to test this new body's physical limits. This was something very important! But an even more important matter began walking away. Taking off the blind fold, Yarost spun on a heel and started running to catch up with Kuroda. "Wait I still need you to teach me!" Her voice squeaked out. Its was almost too cute for someone like Yarost to do normally...but this was far from her normal situation. Running past Ciri and the two newer students, Yarost rushed out of the room to catch up. Running also felt weird with the new "lumps" on her chest.
-Exits-

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:22 am

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Training yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful (Irritable) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ugh I dont know whats worse...Heaven or this. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Walking to his next class, Berlioz saw a couple of students from the previous hellhole. There was a new face as well as who looked like the teacher...considering the age difference. With his Tome in hand like it was his child, Berlioz walked closer to the group of people. He kept his "happy" demeanor but was quite sickened and disgusted by everything he saw. Berlioz looked around the place and sighed. Hopefully Serael was having better luck than he was. This was going down hill way too fast. He would have to give the order to Carnifexs soon but with Lucius watching his every move...this would be problematic. This time the boy decided to stay quiet.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Training Grounds ✲ Company: People ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A little panic entered Selene's eyes when she realized that they were wearing blindfolds. What kind of lesson required blindfolds?! Her heart felt like it was beating a mile a minute, trying to leap up her throat. She couldn't do that.. No, right now, she just.. She couldn't. She edged back when the figure she assumed was the teacher approached her. She didn't like people standing so closely to her at the best of times.. This was not the best of times. Even though it was also easier to make out people's faces when they were close to her. She lowered her head, fixing her gaze on the ground rather than looking at the teacher. She just.. Couldn't do it.

A surprised look crossed her face when the woman said that she had helped heal her yesterday. With Val. She didn't have a clue what had happened while she was unconscious, but that made her glance up at her for a second. She hadn't really had a chance to even notice that the bite from yesterday had been healed.. She had immediately been whisked away by that.. Person. She lowered her head again, biting her lip while once again tugging on her sleeves. She stiffened at the comment about her body having been through trauma, then quickly shook her head. No, no, nothing could be wrong. If people were really noticing, then she.. She needed to hide it better! She was distracted from her anxious thoughts when she noticed an odd blue glow from the woman's hands.

She took a small step back, trying to make herself seem smaller as she squinted at the woman's hands. She didn't know what that was, or what she was going to do with it. But moments later, the soreness in her body faded until it was practically gone. She shifted slightly, blinking a few times before glancing up at the woman. Just in time for glasses to be offered. She hesitated for a few moments before she took it. She turned them over in her hands, then slowly held them up to her eyes. It always felt weird putting on glasses after not wearing any for a while. She was surprised to be able to see clearly out of them. That was just in time for her attention to be drawn to the twins as they seemed to be arguing or something. A moment later, the bell rang.

She flinched, looking around nervously. It was time for the next class. She took a couple steps towards the door, then hesitated. Her hands were clasped, fingers twisting together as she opened her mouth.. Then closed it and took a few more steps away. The twins left. Yarost left.. And other people were already arriving. There was a little more hesitation before the girl whispered, "Th-thanks.." And then she rushed from this class. She moved a lot quicker now that she wasn't hurting anymore. There was no discomfort in her movements. She was also feeling more steady, but she was still really tired.. She definitely needed coffee as soon as possible.

{Exits}
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Surprised, ✲ Thoughts: It doesn't hurt anymore..?

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:51 pm

♈ Location: Training Grounds ♉Company: Ciri, Random People ♎Feeling: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

Ahnack gave a small shrug, "It's not that he does not like you. He just does not think that we being together is going to last" Ahnack would say bluntly seeing how that was Morgan's thoughts which he saw no problem with them. When the woman from before, the one who looked plump and delicious, appeared and started to talk to them. He gave a friendly smile and looked to Ciri for one second then back to the teacher. "My name is Ahnack. We met before...you were sleeping. Morgan helped out" His ear twitched out the sound of two other people enter the place. Glancing behind him he noticed two people enter him, grabbing Ciri's waist he pulled her close a soft growl coming from him trying to ward of any other males from coming near her before looking back at the two and giving a friendly smile.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teaching Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & Student l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer watched as new students entered her training grounds. One was a young girl, and the other a young boy. For some reason, the young boy seemed... familiar. He kind of reminds her of her fiancé. Shrugging, she drew her attention back to Ciri and the boy. His arm wrapped around the Gil's waist, causing Yennefer to arch her brow. Ciri would you... like to explain this to me? Her eyes darted between Ciri and Ahnack.

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri's eyes watched the new students arrive. One of them was a cute little fox girl, and the other... she wasn't too sure. There was something about him that made her feel... uneasy. She didn't pay too much attention once she felt Ahnack draw her close to his side. Giving him a smile, Ciri looked back at her mother and blushed. She wanted to keep the relationship a secret, but the cat was kind of out of the bag. W-well Ahnack and I are.. dating... we talked a lot after he helped me save you last night... I really like him... Biting her lip, Ciri looked down at the ground. She didn't realize how embarrassing it was to tell Yen something like this.

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:57 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Training yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful/nervous (Annoyed) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Is he growling at me? Lets see how animalistic he can get . |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Ahnack |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Even though Berlioz kept his distance and remained quiet, the other boy...growled at him. Like a beast hoarding a mate. Disgusting. Even though Lucius had a tight leash on him, this was something that annoyed him greatly. Without a traceable source, everyone's phobias would slowly start growing ever so slightly stronger. At the same time, as Ahnack growled, Berlioz scooted back and put his hands up in the air. "Whoa there, Im not going to do anything!" Belrioz exclaimed with a slightly nervous look on his face. Sleep well pitiful creature... Berlioz tagged Ahnack with a signature Shadow Stepper mark... The Mark of Nightmares. There would be no rest for him for a good time. All the while, Berlioz only acted like he was nervous with some kid growling at him. I swear if Lucius didnt brand me...

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 pm
]

The kitsune was lost in thought but only for a few minutes. She began noticing how many people were actually in the class and how loud they were getting. Observing each and every one. Her ears twitching at the sound of their voices and conversations they were having. She tilted her head as she heard one of the males that were talking to the teacher begin to growl with the guy who came in after Penny. Hey isnt that... She recognized the girl back from when she was with Mithos. The one who kept arguing with the sub the had. The Kit sighed. This was the only class she had ever made it too and it already seemed as if there were always gonna be problems. The kitsune simply took a few steps back from the little crowd not wanting to get caught in any mess that could happen.

Person I'm with: Myself and a bunch of strangers/students
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & Student l Item/s ➤: None

Yen let out a sigh. Lucius was right... she is with a boy... There were many things she didn't know about her daughter since she entered this school, and that irritated Yen. Mainly, it was because she was already hormonal, but also because she feared of loosing her little girl again. Yen felt a heavy weight fill her chest as she began to think about loosing Ciri once more. Placing her hand on her head, her brain tried to make clear of things. Why am I... Ciri is right here and she is fine... Yen told herself calmly. Why did she all of a sudden fear that her daughter would vanish? That she would disappear? Or worse, what if Ciri got hurt?

Trying desperately to calm herself down and keep face, Yen turned her attention to the other students. Perhaps her emotions were off the chart because of the pregnancy? No... It has to be something else... Then it hit her. It wasn't easily sensed, she actually only felt it by chance. Magic was being used, but Yennefer couldn't tell where.

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri giggled and looked over at Ahnack. You don't have to growl silly, be nice~ Her voice was sweet as she explained to Ahnack that it was going to be ok. Looking over at the new boy in the class, Ciri waved to him to indicate she was sorry for Ahnack.

Looking back at Yennefer, all she could see was a disgusted look in her face. Once her mother averted her eyes away from Ciri, she felt like her heart cracked. Ciri immediately felt sad, and she looked down at the ground. Does Yen hate me now...? Because I have a boyfriend...? Did I disappoint her..? Mommy...? All these scary thoughts began to fill her mind: the thought of being hated, the thought of being alone.

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos walked into the training grounds to see a lot more people then there had been yesterday. There were a few familiar faces, and many that were new, including what he assumed to be the teacher. A female PE teacher...? Odd... She doesn't seem fit...but I can feel a very strong aura from her... Best avoid pissing her off... Mithos saw Penny and quickly walked over to her with a smile on his face. Hey Penny! How did you sleep? He slightly blushed as he saw her smile. Why was he so...different around her?

Mithos got a very weird sense coming from the boy with silver hair. Looking at the boy out of the corner of his eye, Mithos was on edge.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

vampire_queen_star

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 am

For whatever reason that classroom made her feel uneasy. She shook her head trying to pry her head out of the clouds and push her feelings away. She had to focus. Her gaze went back up towards the male who had come in after her as he exclaimed that he hadn't done anything. Her tail swished lightly as she brought her right hand towards her mouth and began unconsciously biting on her nails.So many different emotions could be felt in that room it was starting to make her feel dizzy. Just then a familiar voice broke through her thoughts She looked over at Mithos surprised. "O-oh..." she mumbled before her memories from the night before flashed before her. She blushed and smiled. "Oh...Hey Mithos" The kitsune brushed her hair off her face as she looked up at him. "I slept... um" she made face remembering all the tossing and turning she had done and the awkwardness she felt with her roomate. "Lets just say it could have gone better" She tilted her head "how about yourself?"

Person I'm with: Myself and a bunch of strangers/students
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:51 pm

♈ Location: Training Grounds ♉Company: Ciri, Random People ♎Feeling: Annoyed ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

Ahnack watched as the mother of Ciri started to question her about him. As Ciri explained that they met last night and that she liked him a smile appeared on his face. "I like Ciri too. She nice and has soft squishy breast" Ahnack would say bluntly having no shame or at least no awareness of how embarrassing that could be for Ciri. Seeing the other male back down, Ahnack would stop growling and smile at Ciri who told him there was nothing to worry about. "Sorry...not good with people" He was also very protective over what was his. Suddenly a weird feeling to scratch at the back of his mind. His body shivered as he felt goosebumps crawling up his skin, crouching down he felt shivers run down his spine. He once again started to growl. Not only to the same guy from before but the new guy that came as well, they wanted to steal Ciri from him.

Morgan wasn't very pleased to see his friend in distress, with him being in a emotionally weak state it was easy for him to flip control of the body. Putting his nails against his forearm, his nails would draw blood as he stared down at the male. "You think it's amusing messing with someone's mind?" Was he jumping to conclusions. Probably but there was only 5 people in the room before this feeling of dread started to consume three of the said people, he could sense the emotional turmoil going through their heads. In fact the scratch marks in his arm was slowly healing from the emotional pain. The other female didn't even seem to have paid them any attention and that left only the white haired male Ahnack growled at to be the cause of this.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

I for once didn't have the same dream, so it was nice.. Penny looked uneasy, and she wasn't smiling. This made Mithos feel... unhappy? Why do I care about her emotions..? The girl seemed ill, like something was wrong. He didn't even notice until that moment that magic was being used. It didn't affect him, but it seemed to affect those in the vicinity.

Looking around the class, Mithos saw one of the boys growling. He is affected...or just feral. Could be either. The two women standing next to him seemed to be in distress as well, however the black haired woman was handling it better. Lastly, there was another boy with silver hair. He must be the source... Mithos really didn't care, but the boy seemed to interest him. Turning his gaze back to Penny, he put on a concerned look. What's wrong Penny? You don't seem happy...

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

vampire_queen_star

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games