Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:56 am
Mouse534

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azure was floating so it didn't really hurt when the demon crashed into her she just kind of floated over a little and she looked to see who had knocked into her and heard them fuss over if she was alright. Az smiled "I'm alright, more importantly, are you alright? That was a big crash." She giggled she didn't drink so the drink she had went straight to her head. "I'm Azure." She said and held her hand out to offer to help the demon up. Az was amused that the demon was a red as she was blue.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:28 pm
Laoise took a look at Kadri, smiling when he kissed his hand. It certainly made her(him) quite happy and her(him) cheeks were burning with shyness at that move. The moment, however, was ruined by the atmosphere of the party changing course, taking on a more techno vibe with crazy colors flashing everywhere. Her(his) eyes went wide, looking to Kadri once more and just got pulled to the aquatic dance floor. She(him) had to admit... the beat was really cool. And so, she(he) started to move her(his) hips, swinging it this way and that way, moving with the beat.

"This is so cool!" the Seera shouted, swirling around in glee; her glowing green were glowing to match the funky vibe going on. She was exhilarated!

Menelie
Laoise to Kadri

Dream WhiteWitz

Mouse534

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:34 pm
User Image

Meri takes Azure's hand and gets up dusting herself off and adjusting her dress. 'I'm okay, I've done worse to myself. Not the biggest accident I've had and at least this time I'm not coughing up smoke and oil. My name is Meridiana but most just call me Meri, it's pleasure to meet you.' Her embarrassment was slowly melting away, filled instead with thoughts of nervous excitement. Azure seemed quite elegant floating around the dance floor, like the complete opposite of herself. 'Not the best first impression but at least they aren't angry, this is my moment to talk to someone that isn't a foot tall; I really need to give Gilbert legs' Meri mused to herself before shoving the thought away. 'I love your dress, it's very chic. I seem to be wearing..' looking down and swaying her dress 'you, no?'

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:50 pm
Tugger was too 'manly' to ever use the word love lightly, but meeting Kally had been like finding the other half of himself he had never known was missing until that point so he guessed he should call it love. They'd spent days side by side, enjoying the facilities without any more trouble from silly little whisps. But ah, the ball, that was where he and Kally were going to SHINE. He wore a stunning green dress (because really who gave a s**t about gender norms) with an absolutely fabulous feathery ruff (it rather reminded him of the feathernuggets and he wondered how he could use their feathers when grown, to his, and Kally's, advantage.) and he literally sparkled when he walked, also sporting an equally eyecatching Mask

His arm felt light against Kally as he held her as they entered, watching eyes follow them and smiling, damn right they watched his queen step out, he was also on the watch for anyone who's gaze lingered TOO long. He purred into Kally's ear "Whatever the lady wishes, perhaps we should sample the champagne on offer and follow with a light snack, so that we are fulfilled and ready to enjoy the rest of the evening" he said, pulling her posessively into his side as a male casually ogled her, his expression alone had the random Pae scurrying off as he claimed what was HIS, just as he knew Kally would do the same if any female tried the same.
Twitchapher the 3rd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mobie defintely wasn't the first to get to the party but he also was far from the last, he'd chosen a fairly simple Mask and a fairly simple but elegant tunic, his lower half remaining bare due to his tentacles, he was rarely clothed anyway, feeling no need to 'cover' up, it's not like there was really anything indecent about being naked anyway. He had ventured to the punch bowl and had just taken a sip when he felt another p***k, "Oh no" he muttered, remembering what happened the last time he'd felt that sensation, but suddenly it didn't matter, he was here, at a party and it was good, vaguely he wondered if the punch had been spiked but who cared. He wandered among the other guests, smiling like an idiot.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:53 pm
Mouse534

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azure smiled and said "Nice to meet you Meri." She laughed again "Well I hope you will be more careful I wouldn't want you to get hurt, smoke and oil doesn't sound good, I don't like oil in the water I swim in it's yucky." She made a face. She looked again at Meri's dress and she fluttered her wings and giggled "I guess you are wearing me." She blushed to realize what she had said. "Umm you know what I mean?" She asked suddenly shy. "Thank you for complimenting my dress." She spun around her tail moving about as she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:01 pm
Erminea hadn't been sure about the big ball, she wasn't one for large parties but Peka wanted to go to the 'fancy dress party' so she had relented. If she was going to go, well damnit she was going to dress the part for sure. She had found a beautiful gown (though she'd had to alter it, her own wings being more than enough and false ones weren't needed) and matching mask for herself and even she had to admit she looked rather nice, with her natural pale-ness. She'd gotten some help picking an outfit for Pekania though, not many had brought children along so there had been some rushing about to find just the right, cute little dress and a rather more elegant mask, though how long that would stay on the toddler's face, was another matter indeed.

She entered the ballroom rather late due to trouble with Pekania having been napping at the time it started and she wasn't going to wake her child up just for a party. Finally they'd been ready, as she'd entered and made her way towards a quieter area, (with Pekania gasping at all the pretty costumes) she felt something p***k her arm, absently she rubbed it, thinking it was just something off Peka's dress. "MOMMY" Peka said loudly "MY MOMMY PWETTIEST" she shouted, causing many to turn and gaze at Erminea, who hadn't realised it had been an arrow and that it had made her that much more stunning to look at in her gown, and she felt very weird about the stares and mutterings that were going on.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Voula bounced into the room, twirling a red glowing stick in her fingers. She didn't quite match the rhythm of the music that was playing, as if she were dancing to a beat only she could hear. Her smile was broad and warm, her hair fell in long, soft waves, and with her mask, she looked a little bit feral. Unlike many of the other ladies, Voula was wearing pants. They were skin-tight through her rear and thighs, and flared out dramatically below her knee. Her pants were covered in gold sparkling discs that caught the light. Her shirt was also tight-fitted, and really only covered her chest, leaving her midriff and shoulders exposed. It also had a deep, plunging neckline, and a drape of fabric that swished around over her stomach. It was covered with the same sparkling discs as her pants, only they were multicolored in rich jewel tones. On Voula's wrists, golden bangles clinked as she moved.

As she made her way to the dance floor, hips gyrating, she collected some pae who clearly needed help getting their dance on. A sullen harpy, a mini deer who appeared to be flying solo, and a blue-haired demon, she collected all of them as if they were her close girlfriends, and bounced them all to the dance floor with a bright smile and a "C'mon!"

DaemonGabrielle
Voula has dragged Hibiscus onto the dance floor!

Revel1984
Voula has dragged Vixen onto the dance floor!

MiddyGlow
Voula has dragged Linda onto the dance floor!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:25 pm
Something about Beltan's tone sustained that "falling" feeling in Xoana. The mist swirling around their feet didn't help either. "Well, she began with a little giggle. "It would free up our other hands." Xoana lifted her eyebrows suggestively. She didn't necessarily trust the drinks here either, but cradling a fragile glass for the whole evening also didn't sound like fun.

"I'm game if you are," she said, only beginning to notice the change in music and atmosphere. What's the worst that happened? They got a little drunk and, what? Did what they were both 100% planning to do after this party anyway? Xoana could live with that. She took the delicate glass and took a sip, making sustained eye contact with Beltan as she did. The bubbles tickled her nose, but the actual drink was as smooth as silk.

Elros Namasi
Xoana > Beltan
edited to add a little more

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Linda was shocked when the strange pae dragged her out onto the dance floor she had not wanted to be out here without her husband so she stood there glaring daggers at the pae who had dragged her into the middle of the dance floor. She crossed her arms and still refused to dance. She didn't know who they thought they were that they just decided to drag a bunch of pae around without a word. She looked to see what the other two pae were doing who had been dragged here as well. She considered walking back off the dance floor but decided to wait a moment. Besides getting back out was harder than it sounded since there were so many dancing pae.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:07 pm
Danica looked at the Fae that she had splashed as she watched his hand move to his lips. She blushed again he was hot. "Umm Mmmy, My name is Danica. She said with a slight stutter, "Iii gottt thhhe Drink fromm ttthe Cheruubs over there." she said pointing to the the moving trays of drinks. She had never seen such a sexy pae ever.

She did not notice the smoke coming in only that their was a sexy fae in front of her. "You are sexy." she blurted out not sure if it was the drink or the atmosphere that made her say that. As she realized what she said she turned red with embarrassment. "OMG."

Wolfs Heart
Neo you have just charmed Danica lol

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:24 pm
Cinnamon cocked his head to one side "So Mossy is a Birdy. ok understood." He nodded to him self as if he now understood that the thing that had caused him to go on guard was actually just a just a weird Bird named Mossy.

"You can call me Cinnamon." He said with a bow "I have have never seen Bird Pae before?" He had mostly spent his time with his master who was normally not around that many other pae due to her work. As he was talking to Mossy he noticed the fog and the lights again his hand went to the sword. ready to fight off any attack.

Cinnamon was confused as he saw pae come in holding colored lights. "Ok this is different?"

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:02 pm
User ImageArc smiled a bit as he looked over at Lyn and the mask he wore. It almost looked like....him. That thought made him blush as he looked around at everyone else. They seemed to already be paired off for the most part. He was about to ask if Lyn was hungry, they could wait until some of the girls were free, but then Lyn spoke.

And...asked him to dance? "O-oh. Um. Yeah, o-okay," he said and chewed the inside of his cheek. He was stuttering again, his heart racing as he smiled over at Lyn. He hoped Lyn didn't notice. He never stuttered with Lyn anymore. Only with Pae that made him nervous. Taking a deep breath, he offered Lyn his hand and a smile.

Fea Line
Arrow = N/A

User ImageNoelani accepted the drink that was thrust at her and downed the whole thing at once. She hadn't seen the friend she'd met on the way in and she sighed. So much for making friends. She'd never been good at it before, why would now be any different. With a scowl, she stole another drink from somewhere before making her way to the dance floor. On the way there, the lights went out and several Pae came from out of nowhere and started dragging others to the dancefloor.

Noelani watched them for a moment before she was swept up by one of them and led to the floor. This was...interesting. Were Venus' parties always like this?

Quote:
Noelani is free for interaction!
Arrow = N/A

User ImageKai was looking among the ladies, trying to decide which one to woo onto the dancefloor and possibly into his bed when the lights went down and Pae came out of nowhere. One of them grabbed his arm and hauled him onto the floor. "Hey! What the hell is this?" he scowled, but allowed himself to be dragged onto the dancefloor.
Quote:
Kai is open for interaction!
Arrow = N/A

User ImageZhong was already bored and he heaved a sigh, only perking up when he caught sight of one of the pretty harpy girls that he'd met at the lodge. Making his way through the crowd, he smirked as he came up to her. "Fancy seeing you here, beautiful," he said and offered her a hand as the lights dimmed. "Care to dance?"
Dream WhiteWitz
For Rosamin~
Arrow = N/A

User ImageEa blinked as she was handed a drink. "O-oh! Um, thank you?" she said and took a sip. And then coughed. Wow that was strong...but it tasted pretty good. She continued drinking it as she made her way toward the dance floor. On the way, she noticed a certain seafauny. "Toby!" she said and waved to him, swimming over to him. "Would you like to dance with me?" she asked, a shy smile on her face.
MiddyGlow
Arrow = N/A

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:09 pm
Strawberri Stardust

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Toby turned hearing someone calling his name he was pleased to see the same colored sea pae that he had shared a gondola with earlier. He moved over to her when she asked him if he wanted to dance with her. "I would love to Ea." He didn't bother to ask her how she knew it was him in his blue-green turtle mask since just like her they were both easily recognizable colors. He moved to take hold of her to start to dance. Once he had one of her hands and a hand on her hip he asked. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:30 pm
The party had turned into a rave with its wild colors flashing everywhere, not to mentioned the beings that were practically dragging others onto the dance floor for entertainment. Rosamin, the pink and blue harpy, sighed as she looked around. She haven't seen Mossy for a long while now, but most of her time from the beginning to now was such a blur, quite frankly not even sure she could remember. Out of her gaze, a stranger had approach, and her vision had went pink and hazy with heat rising up throughout her body. Definitely, she remembered this feeling before, just couldn't place it like her missing satchel.

"Uh... hah. Hi," she gulped, her cheeks tinged. The brilliantly-colored purple male Harpy had made sensations for her a rather sensual one. And when he offered his hand, her eyes widened followed by a muted nod as a way to saying 'yes'. The young female harpy grabbed Zhong's hand and was spun onto the floor to the funky beats.

Strawberri Stardust
Rosamin to Zhong

Dream WhiteWitz

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hanna had also been hit by the happy arrow or whatever it had been and the first day for the both of them had been very enjoyable! Luckily the dinner with her parents had gone well too, though Philip still offered a "job" to Selich that was probably a lot more illegal than he had let on. Still, they would meet after Venus Day and hopefully they would be able to talk more then!

Eventually it was time for the ball and Selich managed to snag a mask that made him look very handsome. She grinned. "You look amazing. Though I would love to take it off later... but that will be after the dancing! And hopefully not falling into another labyrinth." Or whatever they were. Mazes? Who knew, but she really did not want to go through all of that again. Chaos here she could take. Chaos in another realm that she had no idea if she would escape? Not fun.

She took one of the many, many pink masks that the Cherubs were offering and wondered why there were so many. At least it would fit all of her family though, so they could relieve some of the others of the burden of wearing the color.

"I think we're all ready to go." She said, adjusting the dress she was wearing a little to make sure it hadn't bunched up anywhere.
Elros Namasi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alexander had a lot of fun with Eleora and had wanted to see her again, but after a day of not seeing her on the slopes again, he realized that she may not have been used to such physical activity. He was as he often competed with his best friend in a lot of physical activities, so most likely she was recovering in the spa. He figured that even with all of the pae around that he would see her again eventually.

Unfortunately it hadn't happened yet and already it was the day of the ball. He managed to snag a brown party mask which was simple enough, though it would be harder to find her when all of the pae had the masks on, which meant that he couldn't find her by her face. He could try to find her by something else though... the outfit that she had warn made it harder overall but maybe her wings? He thought he had caught a glimpse of them, and decided to look all over the party until he thought he saw a female pae with the same wings.

He decided it wouldn't hurt to ask and wandered over to her, lightly tapping her shoulder. When she turned towards him he couldn't help but blush in slight embarrassment at asking a random pae who she was, but still wanted to confirm if it was her or not. "Eleora?"
Wolfs Heart
If that's okay!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas