Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:33 pm
"Screw the yules, I have money." *Shot* Sorry, can't help it.

Blame this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV1wLYtoAR0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:12 pm
"By the way, I picked up your autobiography at the bookstore the other day--Damned If I Know!."  

Ryu_chan

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:17 pm
LOL! That made me burst out loud! And trust me, it takes a lot to get me like that.

"Don't think too hard. A single remark from me may cause a malfunction in the electrical interpretation and chemical balance processings in your skull."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:04 am
(( redface Thank you...))

"Don't look directly at me; the sheer reflected awesome might blind you."  

Ryu_chan

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:06 am
The Enchanted Butterfly
"Screw the yules, I have money." *Shot* Sorry, can't help it.

Blame this: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV1wLYtoAR0

You listen to LittleKuriboh too? He's awesome! I favorited that video btw. Wow, Kaiba is so funny with all the quotes he'd say.

"Mokuba. It's time you learn the value of a 100 dollar bill." Sorry, I couldn't help it... Mokuba IS after all going to take over as President of Kaiba Corp one day.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you were talking. I was busy trying to plot a way to shut you up."

"Do you realize that I have no interest in talking to someone with an IQ of an electron?"

"I could tell you that you belong in a third-world country, but they suffer enough without you."

"Yes, you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to think you're stupid. Oh, wait, you don't know how to think do you?" The first part came from an icon and the second I added on.

"You have five seconds to get the f away." -from an icon

"If annoyed further, I shall spork your eyes out." -from another icon

"You are really boring. Consider getting a brain installed into your head." Again, the first part is from an icon and the second part I added.

"I wish I could care, but I don't. Then again, if I did, would that make you any less stupid?" -I got the first part from an icon and the second part I made up. Some of these are different ways of saying the same thing.

"Everyone thought you were so stupid, they couldn't put you into a school, because then you'd make everyone else stupid. Pathetic. It must be sad having a life like yours."

"One day, I hope you get sent to solitary confinement. For one thing, at least inanimate objects don't have any feelings or brain cells for you to destroy."

"If they sent you to military school, you'd die as soon as you got there. You're too weak and your mind is too poor to take the pressure."

All of these, I imagined Kaiba saying. Whether they are good or not is a different story.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:40 pm
"Your kind should all be selected for mandatory sterilization. Or in Wheeler's case, neutering."  

Ryu_chan

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:57 pm
"You only succeed is astounding me with how insufficient your mind works."

"Have you forgotten the card I last played? That is now your downfall!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 pm
"So, Mai, how's the Valtrex working for ya? I found a book the other day that you really should read: The Care and Feeding of Crack-Babies."

((I'd have used her surname, but I can't remember it. I seem to recall it being something like 'Kajuku' or something. And, for those who don't know, Valtrex is a medicine for genital herpes--an STD. sweatdrop ))  

Ryu_chan

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:07 pm
Close, Kujaku. Peacock! Perfect name for her.

"People who are as unexposed as you would never understand the position I'm in!"

"I don't need help from your troup of pathetic allies. My destiny is MY decision!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:14 pm
(( eek That is perfect for her!!!!))

"My, the mongoloids are certainly out in force today! Shouldn't you all be somewhere else drooling and staring at the wall?"  

Ryu_chan

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:29 am
"Is it too much to ask you to grow an IQ? I'm starting to run out of insults."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:52 pm
"You are where braincells go to die."  

Ryu_chan

Interbang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:15 pm
"I'll take it upon myself to make you disappear."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:24 pm
"Well, that was certainly an enlightening little rant, but now if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit."  

Ryu_chan

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:33 am
"I admire your example of an epiphone, Wheeler; too bad it's a negative one."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]