Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

sfedgrhghntjtjfggjfyjty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:06 am
uhh.......If you want to know about me, go look in my profile (i'm too lazy to rewrite it all) My goal is to finish my avitar (duh), and to sell a total worth in the market place 1 million gold (i'm pretty damn close to that goal). To finish this avi, i'm after red, black and white items. i want to be so cluttered it will hurt to look at my avi!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:45 pm
My name is Eric, as you probably figured out. I live in Virginia. I don't use the market place as much as a lot of you probably do, but I am interested in the Gaia economy (and the IRl economy, too).  

OoBn637O

boondock king

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:39 pm
hey my real name is Anthony i live in Akron,Ohio i also love to fish i love video games and thanks for putting me in the guild. biggrin smile mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:14 pm
Hello there. The name is Anthony. I live in Chicago, IL.
Ive been on Gaia for about 2 and 1/2 years now.
I'm pretty much a Marketplace mogul. I specialize in selling cheap things in large quantities. Most of which are flowers, trash and bugs. Once in a while I'll throw in some tickets and other items and I usually underpice them to make a quick sale.  

XxScythexX

TheBakaness

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:19 pm
Well hello everyone. Call me whatever you wish =] I do go to the market place a lot for sales and such but as for me...well I usually sell useless stuff >>; Never expensive but yea...I'm an anime fan...addicted to Ouran High School Host Club right xD..Love many others...and yep, that's basically it. '__'; Nice to meet you too...^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:56 am
the names tyler

i love the market. my main goal right now is to get a lunar cloak and two lunar cowls  

TehAnti-Tyler

Charming_Nienna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:46 am
My real name is Lore. I'm 19 years old and I live in tiny, tiny Belgium. I like regular things like going out, hanging with friends, music, playing tennis, ...
I'm on Gaia since a couple of months, thanks to some girls on another forum.
I like it here, made some really nice friends. When I'm on, I love to wonder around in towns to collect items to sell in order to gain money to complete my dreamavi.
That's also why I love marketplace. I have a shop on there with almost always something in it. I try to sell the things I don't need with a little profit.
For now, I am trying to complete my dreamavi (which is in my sig). It still needs a lot of work, that's why I started a quest thread too..
That's all for now I guess..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:59 am
My name is Haru, im 13 years old and i live in california. i started gaia a year and a half ago thanks to my friend thunderxtiger. when i go to gaia, i usually chat on mail with alot of really cool and awsume friends, shop in the market place r just go on my guilds to see wats new. i have a really big dream avvie i wish to complete which might take me 100 years, but i still do it because it makes me look foward to sumthin, it keeps me going. tats all!  

waterxslayer

sheba210

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:57 pm
hi, my names Erin, and I am trying to get a look for my avatar. lol theres not much to work with since im poor on this website... XD . eh. i have a pet snake and lovebird, and i live in alberta, canada. you know... the province with the biggest mall in the world? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 pm
I'm Melinda.. and I'm 18 years old and I've been on this site for about 3 weeks give or take a few days.. Not long but I love the marketplace if you hadn't been able to tell. I sell things regularly, buying cheap, selling a little bit higher but still cheap. Of course I'd love to make my avatar prettier, I admit it, doesn't everyone? I don't take donations from anyone except Sinistril, but that's because he gives me donations randomly anyway. I like to earn things myself. I'm learning Gaia really well, I think anyway. That's about it. Have a spiffy keen day.  

emo_toothbrush_of_doom

Ros!e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:16 am
Well my names Rose.. I'm 16
Ive been on gaia since april 05..
I just post in guilds, in my art shop and in the exchange.
I'm not really on gaia much to talk.. I enjoy the challenge of making money.. I don't really even care about the items much..
I live in QLD australia.. I really love my dogs.. and art..
I'm a student, and I wanna become a fashion designer..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:08 pm
my name is kevin
i like almost everything, i cant tell you my location, i tend to daydream frequantly about somethings that do not conserne you, and i am very smart, i will probubly put up a topic for the better business on the market  

TownCrazy

Ueda Tatsuya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:24 pm
Hi, hi. My name is Aidan, I'm eighteen in body and about ten in mind, and I'm actually male contrary to the female avi... Anyway. :3

I don't have much to do with Gaia outside of the Marketplace and my few guilds... I'm addicted to changing my avatar, though, and my Marketpimping is what really helps me there... Buying cheap and selling back pricier. It takes time and a bit of patience, but when you get back the 5k profit, it feels worth it.

I sell a lot of random crap, too, that I pick up from the new Daily Chance. I have no use for game items like fish and trash, so I try to just clear those out of my inventory for selling them uber freakin' cheap. I'm sure the three gold here and there eventually adds up and so on, but meh... e.e;

Wow, I ranted. >.>; *hides*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:20 am
Salutations. You can call me whatever you want. I live in Texas, I'm 18 and I practice predatory pricing to achieve my goals in the marketplace. You can always count on me to be the lowest price on any given item at the time I sell it.
I like kittens and fighter jets, my favorite color's red, and I don't like to work. XD  

Hyperpolysyllabic

Chimeiteki

O.G. Noob

8,875 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:24 am
Hey all.

My name's Fatima, you can call me by that if you want, or you could use my username. I live in Lebanon, but at the moment I left due to the current situation. I'm 19 and in University.

Umm, my goal for now is to get a sash, then maybe a devil tail. And I'll get them by working hard in the vends and exchange. 3nodding  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games