Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:28 pm
Hmm... I wonder if "they" would agree with you about that, Juniper.

*he pulls out the letter from his robes and hands it to the nurse*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:15 pm
Ailin is frozen. she is so scared that she merely nods her head at Tabby and takes an ear. After she hears the conversation, she looks at the people around her and whispers, "Me knows too much...... I'll be sent away to Durmstrang.............. again." She falls on her knees and cries. "Miss Tabby, please dont let them send me away!!!"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Tabby looks up helplesly at Kitty and Lyra "You don't think Professor Adonis will send her back do you?" she whispers quietly enough to where Ailin can't hear her. Then to Ailin she says "Don't worry i won't let them!" but there is no hope in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 pm
"they'll send me away, i know it." crying "I promised! I promised i wouldn't be a bad elf!!! they'll send me away and i'll be mounted on a wall!"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Tabby decides to let Kitty comfort the elf this time and concentrates on the conversation being made with Madame Basore and the headmaster.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm
"What? When did you get this?" She grabs the letter and opens it quickly to scan through whatever the hospital has to say.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Ailin goes back to her normal composure before anyone else notices. She is ashamed of her actions, but is curious enough to keep listening. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Just a few minutes ago. They seem to think that incident with Philbert is related to this somehow.

*the headmaster looks at the nurse sternly*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 pm
The nurse gasped, "The old house-elf? But that was years ago, sir. That was just an accident; he turned out fine in the end I swear." Her face paled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 pm
*the sparkle of fun in the headmaster's eyes fades*

I hope for your sake, that's true, Juniper. But until then I'm taking you off active duty in the wing until this is settled. Talk with St. Mungo's about this before we have another incident. I don't want anything to endanger the school. Understood?

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:18 pm
She sighed, "Yes, sir. But, what about the hospital wing? I'm the only one qualified to take care of this place."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 pm
*the glimmer of fun returns to his face*

Oh, I'm sure we can find someone to fill your shoes in the meantime. Not like you're the only nurse in Britain y'know. Heh heh! No, don't worry about the hospital wing, I'll leave it in good hands while you're gone. Yes, indeedily! wink

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Tabby looks up curiously at Kitty and Lyra "What happened to Philbert, I wonder."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 pm
"I don't know." Kitty glanced at the house-elf, "I also don't know why Ailin is so calm now. Are you ok, Ailin? Why would they want to send you to Durmstrang?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 pm
"Ailin has mental problems, thats all there is to that, but i don't know about Durmstrang..." Tabby said looking curiously at the little elf, her eyes wide.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games