Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ioed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:53 pm
Hey, I joined because I not only thought that the song was awesome whee I also was pleased to see that there was a pro-choice guild here.

So... yay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:59 pm
Hello All! My name is Globunny and I am 23 years old. I am currently studying pre-med to become a doctor. The reason that I am pro-choice is because I have some extensive research on practices used before abortion was legalized and have found that no matter what the government says some women will go to any lengths to terminate a pregnancy. Having that in mind why not let abortion stay legal, at least that way women won't suffer the terrible injuries that resulted from abortion in a non-clinical, non-sterile setting. And moreoever, why help to create a black market for these procedures?  

globunny1981

HeartlessBastrd34

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:10 am
Hey there. n_n My name's HB, 18.

I live in Knoxville, TN, US and I've recently been accepted to Princeton on a full scholarship. I plan on being a lawyer.

I'm pro-choice. As it is an on-going debate, I believe that the woman should decide what to do with her body. The fetus is not yet able to decide, hurt, think, or feel. The woman, on the otherhand, can do all of the above and more. Also, what Globunny said about the illegal aspects of abortion. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:15 pm
I joined a while back, and don't remember if I introduced myself or not. sweatdrop

I've been a lurker around this guild for a while. I joined because I support pro choice, and it's nice to actually have a guild for it. I support pro choice because I think the mother has the right to do what she wants with her body.

And now for random things! Yay! I like, nature, animals, tarot cards, metaphysical stuffs, writing stories and poems, photography, music, ancient cultures, Egypt, Ireland, Japan, a few other countries, and I am a rp gamer and a video game junkie(when at a house that has a video gam council, woot for being poor!).

Alas, I am done now. xp  

Luna Wolfe

annieduck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:59 am
I just joined, I'm a 15 year old girl who chose a male avatar to confuse people and because their hair options are more fun and is currently pursuing alternative education.
I've been pro-choice ever since I first found out what it is, as I feel it is a fundamental right for everyone to havel control over what they do to their bodies.
I think it's awesome that there's a pro-choice guild here, and I'm proud to be a part of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:01 am
Hi all, I'm Brianna, 22, engaged...umm...really bad at intro's lol...let's see, I'm a redhead and true to the stereotype I've got a massive temper not to mention a big mouth and alot of opinions about almost everything. While I'd never consider it as an option for myself (unless there were health issues involved then maybe) I'm rather rabidly pro choice for the pure and symple reason that I don't believe that anyone else has a right to tell you what you can/can't do to your own body...in any circumstance...ok well guess I should prob stop ranting now lol  

Kryptic Insanity

Kadevi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:32 am
Heyla. I'm Yvonne, and I'm a 16-year-old high school junior going to school in California's wonderfully diverse Bay Area. I'm a not-so-stereotypical Asian working myself into the ground trying to get good grades for a good college. I support the military, and the Marine Corps most of all. Semper Fidelis. Always Faithful.

Why am I pro-choice? Granted, I don't understand a lot of the scientific stuff about it, but I do think that women who do not want their baby should be able to choose to abort it in a safe way; abortion is a choice for women who cannot have their baby for health and medical reasons. I believe a person should have the right to decide what happens to their own body - nobody else should be able to say what you can and cannot do, especially about something as life-changing as having a baby.

Also, if abortion were made illegal, women who really wanted/needed it would still find a way to get an abortion - most likely, in an unsafe manner that would endanger their lives, or might even kill them. Women NEED the option of abortion, if only to keep unsafe abortions from happening.

I am glad there is a pro-choice guild here on Gaia; I'm proud to be pro-choice!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:55 am
Hey I'm Louise, I'm 19, and I'm from England. I'm never really sure what to say in these things, so I'm just gonna direct you to my personal website which has lots of stuff about me on, and if you have anything else you wish to know feel free to PM me ^^  

Dracolich

Dangerous Vampire

[Visadi]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:28 pm
i am new to the guild, but not to=i am very pro choice. my mother and father told me that it is always the womans choice. thats what i belive. and if anyone has the right to choose if a woman to go through nine months of pain and mood swings, it should be the woman  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:10 am
Hi. Rin here. I joined the guild because I firmly believe in not only the availability, but also the protection of the ability (and anonymity) for women have a choice about whether to have an abortion or not.

As for a bit more background about me, I'm an English Honours student at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a card carying member of the New Democratic Party of Canada. I'm a poet with a few poems published in various anthologies in the UK, US, & Canada. I'm a moderator over at http://dndresources.com - a site devoted to Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing. And I keep my own writing site online that contains poetry, short stories, essays, blog entries, and other odds and ends. You can find that at http://rintaran.klaporte.com . A lot of my writing contains political messages of one sort or another.  

Rintaran

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Serahikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:12 am
Hey! I'm new and i joined this guild because i am very strongly pro-choice and wanted a chance to discuss my views with people with similar mindsets. biggrin ninja mrgreen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:45 pm
Hey I_I I'm Fallor, I've known of this guild for a long time, and I've been pro-choice for a long time, but didnt join till now because I feel that I've not really had a strong opinion about abortion. This world needs some SERIOUS population decline, start killing off stupid people, too.

Random facts - I like music, sneaking out, shoplifting, eating, and travelling.  

foomonster

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:16 pm
Holy s**t, I never posted here.

I'm Neth, I'm 24, and I'm pro-choice. And chances are if you've even glanced sideways at an abortion thread, you've seen me, since I've been the one in there telling people what's what.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:43 pm
Hiya. Glad to be among friends. Not that abortions are a central issue in my life (I don't plan to get one anytime soon... which is really why I'm pro-choice - why should I or (by assosiation) anyone else decide what you do to yourself?). What really ticks me off is the close-mindedness and bigotedness of politics... so, yeah... sweatdrop  

Opppi

Deformography

Liberal Genius

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:07 pm
*waves* I'm Sinthe! I was once pro-life... then I saw the error of my ways. *nods*  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games