Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razoru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:45 am
IC:

"Well im fine with the whole thing soooo ill go pack my things when we are done."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:15 am
|_Amari_
OoC: Itachi, I know all this is about team work, but you can't make your posts depend on other people, act as if they will catch up to whatever you're doing. Just making posts talking and waiting for someone is boring. Do something...Um..Like.. saying you're gonna go on ahead, try to sneak insde the base and kill Slash that way, while you let the other try to kill him however they want.

And kaiq, relax, stop making fun of everyone because of small mistakes.

OOC:Ok I get it now I'll meet everyone els in slashes Headquarters.

IC: Hikiro Itachi started running in Slashes Base and gave the yen to him
"There you go Slash hand over the ANBU Members" said Hikiro Itachi

"Ok, There you go" said Slash and then Hikiro Itachi sent the 2 ANBU Members to Headquarter and then Hikiro Pulled out his Katana and tried to Kill Slash.

But Slash Kicked Hikiro square in the stomache and Hikiro Hit the wall.

Batman on XTC

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:48 pm
OoC: Ok, and thanks for editing your post Kaiq.

- Too lazy to post - I'll wait until more people from my team post, however, if they don't do it by tonight, I'll make the post that kills Venia, so our mission can end, I really want to change the A.N.B.U teams around and give everyone a more storyline-based misson.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:58 pm
|[ So we are allowed to control the NPCs, A? <_< I wans't sure. ]|  

Nuclear Riot

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:01 pm
OoC: Lol, yes, couldn't you see me telling what Venia did/said? =p  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:51 pm
-He stayed silent for a while as Reiha asked him for his advice. Feeling quite out of place being asked such a question since this was not up to him he remained quiet up until Reiha was summoned away. Rising from the hot spring his now heated bodyhitting the cold air causing steam to elevate from his body. Hiro came over with a towel so he coudl dry himself off. He accepted it and cleared the excess water off his body in which he traded Hiro the towel for the Blue and white Silk Kimino he'd been wearing earlier-

"Thank you, Hiro. I apologize if I have been a rotten guest. It's just I'm not used to depending on others. My family never found it necessary to nurse me to health when I go hurt in training. Because as pacifists they saw treating injuries from war simulating excercises abominable. So I had to take care of myself for a long time."

-Hiro just gently nodded his head through the whole story taking the words of the ANBU Captain to Heart-

"It's no problem, Toshiro-sama. As a servant before I came to live with Reiha-sama, I have endured the worst treatment imaginable. Compaing yourself to those dispicable people would be an outrage."

-He nods in return and holds out his arm so that he could be assisted back into the house. Hiro takes his arm and wraps it over his shoulder to help the injured aNBU captain up into the house. He motions to Hiro to be quiet as he over-hear his team talking in the living room. Removing his arm from around Hiro's shoulder he walks slowly into the door way of the Living room. Overhearing the plan reiha had suggested he finally spoke up when she gave it to the floor to add their thoughts-

"That plan is fine if you don't want to obtain any useful information at all. Yoshimaru is recruiting shinobi, right? Well...why not disguise yourselfs under the guise of missing-nin interested in joining the cause. I'm sure our Hunter-Nin Contact, Sayako, here will be able to disguise you all as wanted missing-nin and also provide ya'll protection from other Hunter-Nins out there. I know it's going against the scroll, and it will be more dangerous...but it's the only way we'll obtain information worth having."  

PenguinNoJutsu

Shureika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:21 pm
OoC:Lu Shi won't be on for awhile since she went to the mall. sweatdrop

IC: As they were discussing their plans she just sat there quietly not speaking a word.This is boring.....She closed her eyes and fiddled with her fingers.While there was complete silence between discussing the two plans she finally spoke up but stayed in the same position and opened her eyes again."I'm not the one to make the decision of the plan here but may I give a suggestion?"she said and paused.When both captains nodded she continued,"Not that I care which plan we take since both are pretty good, but to make it even why don't we combine both ideas?"she tilted hand in a gesture.

When Reiha's mother came to give refreshments she simply bowed her head silently in respect of elders and took a sip of tea and put the cup down."I'm not trying to be disrespectful but think of it this way not saying that your plans are bad or anyhing but if we had gone along with Reiha's plan, like what Mitsuya said it would take long to find valuable information and if we followed Mitsuya's plan it would be too obvious and dangerous.I may be your guide but I was not sent to provide protection for all of you or be responsible for your safety during this trip.It would be difficult to disguise and move around as a group of missing nins being chased just by me, other ninjas may ingage you and I can not stop it or I would be suspected as well,"she said calmy.

She then continued," Getting to the point, if we are seperated doing different things it would be less obvious to the sound ninjas and villagers. So if your team is split into two groups, one pretending as merchants and gathering info, the other as missing nins while I alone go searching for info by myself in other areas, we would be less suspected and could gather information faster.As time passes and gets dangerous for one or two of you as missing nins I will be watching over you all though it's not part of my job,"she implied.

Sayako took a deep breath before continuing,"Think of it of me just being nice which I normally don't help others like this.As soon as any of you finish gathering the information we should meet at the Soundbreaker pub at 3pm every other day until we are finally regrouped again. How does that sound for all of you?"she said as she finally finished her idea. Lifting her arms in a carefree position, she crossed her arms again, took a sip of her breverage, put it down, What a troublesome mission this is going to be.she shook her head and put her hand on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:46 pm
-He listens intently to Sayako's plan absorbing the details, though her snide attitude did tend to rub him in just the right way to make it less that tolerable-

"That is indeed an ingenious plan. Though you must realize Sayako, none of us have asked for your protection. You being a hunter-nin would allow our missing-nin's to escape forces like you. Because the last thing we need is a war between the ANBU and the Hunters. It would do no good to either organization. And as far as I am concerned, working with a Hunter, as advantageous as it seems, may prove to be problematic. Especially one whose personality could level forests with its antagonism."

-Reaching his arm to rest across Hiro's shoulders. he starts with the aide towards the stairs heading for the guest room for some rest. Stopping at the first stair he turns to look at his team in the leaving room-

"I wish you all a good journey. Come back to me in one piece guys. Take care."

-He disappears up the stairs with Hiro at his side until he gets up-stairs and into the guest room where he is left alone with the bed and the random amount of snakes slithering around the room. I'll heal as fast as I can...Maybe I can contact...though he lives quite far.. His thoughts race as he lies on the bed waiting for a nice slumber to overtake him-  

PenguinNoJutsu

Shureika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:36 pm
OoC:Sorry PenguinNoJutsu about the attitude I did it for my character's personality.

IC:".............."was her reply. After hearing his words Sayako said nothing, she stood up looked at Reiha then stared at Mitsuya emotionlessly for a moment then turned and started for the door."My work is done here,meet me at the Soundbreaker pub when you're ready,"she said in a serious harsh tone without looking at any of them. As she approached the door she turned her head towards Reiha's mother,"Thank you for your kindness,"she said slightly smiling and tilted her head,"It was a pleasure meeting you again in such a long time that we have seen each other aunt-in-law." Then she turned and left. After she got out the door, she paused to feel the wind breeze, blowing at her hair.I guess it can't be helped, that's why I hate working with partners, she raised her hands in the air, shook her head and put her hands down.Sayako took a breath, though it is a beautiful day today. After she finshed enjoying the moment she went to prepare her equipment and headed straight to the sound country.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:48 pm
Erm.. Hello I'll be using this space for my registration..I'm a friend of PenguinNoJutsu and he said he wanted me to join the RP so yeah...as soon as I've got my character figured out I'll post the information here.  

OnigawaShosuke

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:58 pm
OOC: Sorry for being late again... sweatdrop

IC:
-Reiha just listened as the two exchanged ideas. She thought about it for a minute and nodded. Sayako left the house looking very bothered. Reiha blinked at her mother.-
"Did she just call you aunt-in-law?...nevermind...let's talk about this later..."
-Reiha stared at Toshiro as he walked up the stairs slowly.-
"Thanks Captain...we hope to see you as soon as we complete our mission...you better get well soon to see us."
-She smiled and then turned to her teamates with a serious face.-
"Anyways, I agree with Sayako. Her plan seems pretty good. We will gather information 2 ways. One person will go with Sayako and one will stay with me. I suggest that Kaiq will go with Sayako, and Razoru you'll go with me. Razoru you will pretend to be a missing-nin and Sayako will assist you in finding information from smugglers, theives, and be interested in joining the cause. Understand? We leave now, and we must meet Sayako at the Soundbreaker Pub."
-She picked up her bag and started to walk out the door, getting her thoughts together, and making sure she's ready for the trip. Reiha looked up at the sky and closed her eyes.-
'This is dangerous...so...if I don't live...I wish that Hiro would take good care of mother...konoha to live in peace...and that captain fully recovers.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:35 pm
Name: Onigawa Shosuke
Cloak color: White
Codename: Silver Seraph
Apperance: Shosuke
Hair: Black with a Purple Tint
Eyes: Grey
Height: 176cm/5'11"
Weight: 65kg/147lbs
Unqiueness: The Onigawa clan is known for it's unique growth of brillant feathery wings. With their wings, they can take advantage of their ranged weapon of choice, the bow. As an effect their continued use of the long bow, the eyes of the members of the Onigawa clan have evolved the ability to see long distances, and even zoom twice that naturally which furthers their ability with the long bow, though this does strain their eyes quite a bit and even run the risk of becoming temporarily blind. This bloodline limit is referred to as Tenshishoken or Angelic View.
Weaponry: The Onigawa are crafters of the world's finest bows, however the bows can only be operated inside the clan for a secret enlies within the bow and the user that allows its use.
Alliance: (current)None, (former)Guardian Angels of the Cloud Country - This group is derived of nine Medical Jounin who use their expertise to defend their country and also carry out assassinations should the need be great enough. However on one of these such assassination missions Shosuke fund the target rather morally taxing upon him and resigned from his rank as Guardian Angel of the Cloud.

OoC: Sorry Amari I thought I'd just make a new group for my involvement in the RP. Cause he might just resign from the Gaurdian Angels to become an ANBU or soemthing like that. Not sure yet..need to talk with Penguin about it somemore.  

OnigawaShosuke

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:54 pm
OoC: YAY!! You're Here! w00t! Yeah Amri I thought that we could use him. He's probably just as good as I am at RPing so..I thought he'd make a kick-a** addition to the RP whether he be ANBU or Guardian Angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:20 am
OOC: Hello I'm back! I Finally Have the Kitsune Mask I've been wanting since like July! I had to sell a Blue Gift Box for 4000 Gold and a Olympic T-shirt (Black) For 200 Gold no worries about the Olympic shirt I have 3 More ^_^ Now to begin Roleplay...

IC: Hikiro Itachi Got up and pulled the Katana out.
and shouted "HIDDEN FANG NO JUTSU!!!" 5 Dogs bit Slash and then Hikiro Itachi Kicked Slash in the Face Slash went flying into the wall

Batman on XTC

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:52 am
crying blaugh gonk Finally!!! We LEAVE!!!!!!!!! xd
btw you said you reserved a post.. on the page befor this.. ??? but you made a new one?
Btw, hikiro, you have 5 dogs.. stressed sounds like a copy kakashi no jutsu

Kaiq walked out of the house, and ran down the streets with his partners.

"Finally.."

Kaiq muttered, they ran for a while when they were nearing the Sound country's border and the Kohona's border.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff