Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenia Sol

Greedy Shopper

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:12 am
Hi, my name is Aurora Evergreen and i've just turned 15 on January. My fave characters include Harry, Ron, McGonagall, Hagrid, blah blah...except for Ginny and Cho. Yup, like everyone here, i'm a mad HP fanatic as well. I feel its great to join this Guild on V-day,, so as a side note, happy v-day everyone! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:27 am
hi! i'm a harry potter fan (obviously, or i wouldn't be here)! i thought i'm a hp fanatic until i visited the site www.mugglenet.com and read the articles there.. i don't know if they memorized the book but they are really well-versed in the whole hp book series.

i hope to have a good conversation about hp here at the guild.. peace out! biggrin

happy valentines day to y'all! heart  

Da_Pretender

The Boombox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:11 am
I'm Lorelai. I love Harry Potter especially ootp!!! I'm 14!  
Red Velvet Vampire rolled 20 100-sided dice: 72, 22, 36, 45, 55, 42, 96, 11, 94, 23, 32, 96, 88, 37, 58, 7, 85, 31, 48, 19 Total: 997 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:10 am
Hi! I'm 13 and I heart Draco Malfoy!  

Red Velvet Vampire

YourMom.EXE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:30 pm
Hello, I am YourMom...heh...and I am -37 years old...

I enjoyed reading the HP books and enjoyed watching the HP movies more...well, sorta...

Anyways, Happy Valentines Day!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:13 am
Hello everyone! ^_^ I am Kaniki/Rae/Rei {Call me any of those} and I am fourteen years old. I love Harry Potter {No, really?}, Writing, Reading, Anime, Bishies etc. My favorite Harry Potter Characters are Fred And George {w00t! ^_^}, because they be so awesomeness~! ^-^ -proud Weasley fangirl- I will commonly start ranting about things that have nothing to do with anything at all >.>; And I tend to be quite hyper ^-^;

Lets see.. what else? Oh! One of my other Nicknames is Hermione xD I have been called Hermione for almost four years now because 'I look like her' {Says everyone else}. Mostly because the hair -.-; ..And... My favorite HP book would have to be POA ^-^  

Kaniki

MaximaCoita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:07 pm
Hi! I'm Heather! I'm 14. I've only read the first 3 books (working on the rest) but have seen all of the movies.

happy to be here smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:06 pm
Im FieldsOfBerries, You can just call me Berries though. Im almost 13 and love Harry Potter! My favorite character is Sirius Black and Nymphadora Tonks.  

FieldsOfBerries

Witch of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:11 pm
Well.... IM new... Im 23, from Puerto Rico. English is my second language so I dont speak English that good as Spanish but I try my best. And the most important thing ...I love Harry Potter mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:17 pm
Hey there! I'm Phyrefly or Phly 4 short.. I am 23 and have ** heart LOVED heart ** Harry Potter movies/books since their creation. Thx for the invite to join, and muchly glad to be here!  

phyrefly

[ Voldemort ]

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:20 pm
hello. smile
i am voldemort (grr. >D), a sixteen year old canadian girl who is abnormally obsessed with harry potter.
and many other things, but i'm too lazy to list them all.
just go through my sig for a little while, and you'll probably be able to figure them out. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:08 am
Hi, I'm B. No, that's not my actual name, but just about everyone calls me that. I'm 16 and I am slightly (cough cough) obsessed with Harry Potter. sweatdrop  

ChocoChan

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:03 pm
Hi. I am Wayward. My favorite characters are Snape and Sirius. Can you say conflict of interest? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:38 am
My name's Inufreeek132! Or, on better terms, anythin else you'd like to call me domokun I love nicknames. I'm a completely obsessive Harry Potter fan, and love reading, writing, and ranting about Harry Potter! yes, I have a tendancy to write mary-sues in which my character falls in love with Sirius..but, honestly, I can't help myself!! I'm 15 (16 in May) and a East Coast girl, oh, and I love to sail, and pirates! ^-^ oh >_> and I love literate rp's
domokun  

hassan163

Fang Xian

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:28 am
Hi everybody biggrin I just joined the guild  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games