Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:01 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
*slumps in chair by fire* phew! what a day! *pulls bag onto table in front of her* i like your shoes. very nice. my parents sent me a pair of glasses. *lowers the glasses and inspects shoes.*

(i am online. gaia is being stupid right now)
(I know.) Anyway, I love shoes. I bet I have nearly 20 or 30. I love candy to! HunnyDukes is the best. There are no candy shopes in West Virginia. I wish there was. So, what did you do today in Hoogmead?

Hogsmeade . . . um, i went to the quill shop and bought a fancy pink quill *pulls it out* isn't it adorable!? I also went to Honeydukes. Maybe we just didn't see each other. I stopped off at the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer, and that was about it.
I like it! I was kinda following Draco Malfoy. I can't help it. I have issues. It's like the bad booy vs the good boy. It kills me. Finally after about an hour or so, I took off towds the Three Broomsticks and amired Harry from a far, and then I was looking at some new witches cloths to maybe buy. Then I saw Draco again, and got this felling that he was talking to someone, but I don't know who. I couldn't see them, and then back to Honey Dukes for some more candy, were I saw Ginny looking at someone. I think it was eitehr Dean or Neville, and then I came back here. *burp* Exsusse Me! redface

lol. if you didn't notice, i left something out. mrgreen i also went shopping for a certain LeighMae. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:03 pm
you know what? I have homework due on monday, i should get that done. *looks guiltily at bag of books* i'll do it now. *pulls out books and quill and begins to write (in reality I'm also typing my 14th chapter. lol. rolleyes )  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:07 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
you know what? I have homework due on monday, i should get that done. *looks guiltily at bag of books* i'll do it now. *pulls out books and quill and begins to write (in reality I'm also typing my 14th chapter. lol. rolleyes )
( 14th chapter to your book. Cool. Are you still going to be here?) Yes, I know how that is, but I still have tomorrow. Why don't we head up to the room and work on it together?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:08 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
( 14th chapter to your book. Cool. Are you still going to be here?) Yes, I know how that is, but I still have tomorrow. Why don't we head up to the room and work on it together?

ok. *gathers books and heads upstairs*  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:11 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

I am going to try and make some tea. Here goes nothing. (I am going to make some. brb.) *Looks at the water* I think I did it. why don't you taste it. Please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:41 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
*slumps in chair by fire* phew! what a day! *pulls bag onto table in front of her* i like your shoes. very nice. my parents sent me a pair of glasses. *lowers the glasses and inspects shoes.*

(i am online. gaia is being stupid right now)
(I know.) Anyway, I love shoes. I bet I have nearly 20 or 30. I love candy to! HunnyDukes is the best. There are no candy shopes in West Virginia. I wish there was. So, what did you do today in Hoogmead?

Hogsmeade . . . um, i went to the quill shop and bought a fancy pink quill *pulls it out* isn't it adorable!? I also went to Honeydukes. Maybe we just didn't see each other. I stopped off at the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer, and that was about it.
I like it! I was kinda following Draco Malfoy. I can't help it. I have issues. It's like the bad booy vs the good boy. It kills me. Finally after about an hour or so, I took off towds the Three Broomsticks and amired Harry from a far, and then I was looking at some new witches cloths to maybe buy. Then I saw Draco again, and got this felling that he was talking to someone, but I don't know who. I couldn't see them, and then back to Honey Dukes for some more candy, were I saw Ginny looking at someone. I think it was eitehr Dean or Neville, and then I came back here. *burp* Exsusse Me! redface

lol. if you didn't notice, i left something out. mrgreen i also went shopping for a certain LeighMae. mrgreen
I did notice. Thank You. biggrin heart  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:52 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

I am going to try and make some tea. Here goes nothing. (I am going to make some. brb.) *Looks at the water* I think I did it. why don't you taste it. Please.
*Kaytee looked at LeighMAe. "Are you crazy? How can we be sure that is not something else? I am not touching it! *Then they looked at each other. wink * "Oh Seamious! (spelling, not looking at books)" They both said. *They headed down to the common room and found him.* Would you like some tea? *he looked at them confused. Then he took the tea, and took a drink* "This is rum!" He exclamed. *Then He handed the cup back to LeighMae and headed for the boys doorms Then LeighMae looked at Kaytee* Well, at least we now know. *They headed back to there room. Finally, they went and took at bath and then headed for bed. LeighMae was thinking as she was getting into bed, "That was good." Got into the bed, unlite her wand, and closed her cutian.* "Goodnight Kaytee." "Goodnight LeighMae." *and they fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:48 pm
my goodness, haven't stopped in the common room forever! I ran into malfoy, and him and Harry were at eachother's necks again! *sigh* they just won't give it a rest. i've been in the library for the past couple days because of my catch-up homework. 'cause i was sick and all . . . so, LeighMae, you are here, right? *shifts eyes around common room* ninja  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:35 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
my goodness, haven't stopped in the common room forever! I ran into malfoy, and him and Harry were at eachother's necks again! *sigh* they just won't give it a rest. i've been in the library for the past couple days because of my catch-up homework. 'cause i was sick and all . . . so, LeighMae, you are here, right? *shifts eyes around common room* ninja
*Look over in the by the window. Fred and Greorge are standing in front of me. I know you think that they are cute, but come on. lol. Sorry, I was reading stuff that someone wrote. wink *  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:05 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
*Look over in the by the window. Fred and Greorge are standing in front of me. I know you think that they are cute, but come on. lol. Sorry, I was reading stuff that someone wrote. wink *

that who wrote? what? *looks over at Fred and George and smiles a bit* they're ok. Harry's much better. *raises eyebrows and lets eyes wander over to the fireplace where Harry, Ron and Hermionie are sitting doing homework.*  

~+is_Kaytee+~

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:11 pm
I'm gonna go sneak to the kitchens for some food. Be back in a few minutes. . . I'm gonna borrow Harry's cloak. shh! *sneaks upstairs to get cloak and then sneaks outside of portrait.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:16 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
I'm gonna go sneak to the kitchens for some food. Be back in a few minutes. . . I'm gonna borrow Harry's cloak. shh! *sneaks upstairs to get cloak and then sneaks outside of portrait.*
Kaytee, you are horriable. xp Bring me back something.  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:32 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

that who wrote? what? *looks over at Fred and George and smiles a bit* they're ok. Harry's much better. *raises eyebrows and lets eyes wander over to the fireplace where Harry, Ron and Hermionie are sitting doing homework.*
Sorry, I need to pay more attachen. You ( wink ) Get it now. Don't forget to bring me something from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:03 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

Sorry, I need to pay more attachen. You ( wink ) Get it now. Don't forget to bring me something from the kitchen.

sorry, I got back just now. (i was dragged over to watch Star Wars 3. have u seen it? it's so sad. crying i'm still crying.) i'm gonna head to bed. 'night.  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:17 am
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

sorry, I got back just now. (i was dragged over to watch Star Wars 3. have u seen it? it's so sad. crying i'm still crying.) i'm gonna head to bed. 'night.
(Yes, I have seen it. It's one of the best. I now understand the whol Star Wars thing.) It's okay. I am going to finish read this, and drinking my hott choclotte, and then I will be off to bed. Goodnight.  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games