Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xapao

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:15 pm
i want to be Akamaru! biggrin

arf! arf! murf! raff! *give me food pills hehe*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:42 pm
*big smoke vanishes* gamabunta finally comes out*
"sorry for the delay ribbin sama sweatdrop  

beautiful3ulogy

Captain Galactor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:51 am
*sneaks around* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:25 pm
FallenRaven49
OoC: i think u might have to change it now, Sketched...since Ribbin is using his own attack agaisnt me sweatdrop

IC:

-Gaara staggered to get up as he also pull the kunai knives out of him. He bent down to try and lift the unconcious Klou, but trying to pick her up only made the wounds in his back burst with pain. "E-Eri...come on help me pick her up.... we have to get away from here!" he yelled, his voice was still dry and cracked.-

((GAH! sorry for my lame ness sweatdrop ))

"I'm a bit busy here!" Eri yelled back as he threw Futoi into his pack. It latched up "by itself" as Eri spun Gaikotsu around and pulled him by his side. The pair ran to Gaara and Klou's side as the puppet picked up the girl easily and Eri threw Gaara's arm around him. Eri moved Gaikotsu along as he started to breath harder. He had expended alot of chakra summoning and controling 2 puppets and it had started to take a physical hold on him. The gennin turned and watched Youndaime fight.
"Hokage-sama, buy us some time!" With that the gennin and his slave took the pair out of alleyway to put as much distance between and the fight. Eri thought of something.
"Hey Gaara, you control sand dont you? Well then the city isnt the place for you....." He smiled as he dragged the ninja to the forest outside the city....  

Sketched

Misfortune Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:36 pm
Can I be Anko? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:05 pm
-Gaara smiled slightly at Eri's comment. "Its true I dont really like the city.... but just because I control sand doesnt mean I like it...." He strained his eyes to stay open, he wanted to close them so badly. But you know what they say....when your injured like this you shouldn't fall asleep, you could die.... He swallowed the spit and blood that was in his mouth before he finally gave in and closed his eyes.-  

FallenRaven49

Sketched

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:19 pm
FallenRaven49
-Gaara smiled slightly at Eri's comment. "Its true I dont really like the city.... but just because I control sand doesnt mean I like it...." He strained his eyes to stay open, he wanted to close them so badly. But you know what they say....when your injured like this you shouldn't fall asleep, you could die.... He swallowed the spit and blood that was in his mouth before he finally gave in and closed his eyes.-

Eri gave him a sharp nudge in the ribs to keep him awake, no matter how much the pain was, if he passed out it could spell trouble if he was cornered carrying dead weight......plus he plan wouldnt work well.
"Comon now, cant have you dieing on me. I need you just in case were followed...." Eri grunted as Gaikotsu wobbled slightly. It was becoming bit by bit harder to use his chakra so he used little chunks to keep his puppet going, carrying the unconcious girl.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:02 pm
Klou was motionless, eccept for the movement of her breath shallowly entering and exiting her lungs, causing her chest to rise and fall. She was growing paler by the moment, and her lips were starting to go blue...  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:14 pm
OOC:Wicked! Gamabunta! Sorry if I came off pissed. But it's just that lots of people started this then never RPed much at all. Glad to have another RPer.

IC:Yondaime looked below him. He was standing on top of a giant frog. "Perfect." He muttered. His summoning had worked, he was happy for that. But the fact that he had to summon to finish off this weirdo was dissapointing. Oh well, faster this way. It would be much more dangerous with Gamabunta, but the frog was overly effective. He spoke so that only Gamabunta could hear him. "You may have to spit somethinng flamable in his direction, wait for the signal." Kuroppoi was gonna die today.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:15 am
arf arf! ((yay i'm officially akamaru!))

raff arf grrr raf rafff arf arf murf irf! sweatdrop

xapao

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:09 pm
Ribbin_Sama
OOC:Wicked! Gamabunta! Sorry if I came off pissed. But it's just that lots of people started this then never RPed much at all. Glad to have another RPer.

IC:Yondaime looked below him. He was standing on top of a giant frog. "Perfect." He muttered. His summoning had worked, he was happy for that. But the fact that he had to summon to finish off this weirdo was dissapointing. Oh well, faster this way. It would be much more dangerous with Gamabunta, but the frog was overly effective. He spoke so that only Gamabunta could hear him. "You may have to spit somethinng flamable in his direction, wait for the signal." Kuroppoi was gonna die today.

x3 im sorry it took long!!

Gamabunta looked up to where the blond boy was standing, wrapped his tongue around him and gave Yondaime a good look*
"Kid, who are you to order me around? Where the hell is Jiraiya that lazy b*****d?"
Gama than turned to stare at Kuroppoi.
"I don't know who you are kid but now that you summoned me, explain who you are and who is that UGLY guy over there?"

whee *sorry, i felt the need to add that X3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:37 pm
ribbin sama crying did Kuroppoi kill you? im sorry my fire ball missed whee  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:33 am
Yondaime gave a funny look towards Gamabunta. "I am the Fourth Hokage. I was once a student of Jiraiya. But I have surpassed him, I am now the leader of my village. That ugly guy over there." Yondaime chuckled for a second. "His name is Kuroppoi, he is my enemy and I must stop him to protect someone. I believe I could have finished him off myself, but I'd rather not take that much time and I felt it was a good time to try summoning you. So, will you help me defeat him?" Yondaime hoped that he could control Gamabunta. If Jiraiya could summon him and work with him, shouldn't he be able to?

OOC: uh, pip, you haven't shot the fireball yet. sweatdrop I'm still alive. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:55 pm
Ribbin_Sama
Yondaime gave a funny look towards Gamabunta. "I am the Fourth Hokage. I was once a student of Jiraiya. But I have surpassed him, I am now the leader of my village. That ugly guy over there." Yondaime chuckled for a second. "His name is Kuroppoi, he is my enemy and I must stop him to protect someone. I believe I could have finished him off myself, but I'd rather not take that much time and I felt it was a good time to try summoning you. So, will you help me defeat him?" Yondaime hoped that he could control Gamabunta. If Jiraiya could summon him and work with him, shouldn't he be able to?

OOC: uh, pip, you haven't shot the fireball yet. sweatdrop I'm still alive. XP

Gamabunta laughed in ignorance of the world. "Yea right!! A kid like you? Sarutobi is still around, what happened to him? YOU, surpassed Jiraiya? You talk big, kid" Meanwhile, Kuroppoi got impatient, aimed and threw a kunai at Yondaime. Gamabunta flicked it off with his tongue. "YOU, Yondaime!!! Quit your talking and fight me!!" Gamabunta looked at the 4th hokage and said, "I'll finish this talk with you later, right now, lets rid the world of this guy." Gamabunta then posed in combat position and waited for Yondaime to order his attack...

[ribbin sama is ALIVE =D *does the happy dance* ahem* ignore that fireball thing sweatdrop ]  

beautiful3ulogy

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:29 pm
((UHG!! sry guys skewl has been soooooo annoying!!!! stressed ))

-After Kuroppoi threw the kunai knife he got even more angry. 'All I want to do is finish this stupid guy off!! First Gaara and now this!! How many more inturuptions?!?!?!' Kuroppoi then stood in a defensive stance and pulled out two more kunai knives.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff