Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:13 pm
this would be the best blood line.if sasuke and Hinata had a kid it would have both of the eyes moves.then if that kid had a kid with some one from hakus clan...there kid would pwnd every thing  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:44 pm
shikamaru and chouji..
the trust-relationship that bonds them together is really amazing  

kaerukaerupi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:03 pm
sasuke and sakura heart ...Temari and Shikamaru...... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:54 am
ITACHI AND ME XDD  

Sakura Mishiyuki

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:47 pm
NarutoxHinata forever!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:40 pm
Shikamaru and Ino...by far. Further than that blasted ShikaTema..that's for sure...

here...let me explain, in a short way...

Exclude Ino's schoolgirl crush on Sasuke ('cause all girls have to have a crush)
She actually shows care for Shikamaru...to the point where chouji doesn't just mention it once..he mentions it TWICE! She cheers Shika on equally as much as she cheers Sasuke ok. Yah..play it off as he's her teamate...but if it were just that, why the Chouji comments? Think logically people.

Ok, on the Shikaru side...
He actually says to Chouji that Ino is "one of a Kind", and even though he is a lazy a**... he jumped into Ino's fight to protect Sakura....he didn't jump up or care at all during his match against Temari.

Also...Ino is pig headed enough to get Shikamaru off his lazy a**, she is just like his mother, and you know how guys are with their mothers. Odd isn't it..that peple say the same thing about Temari...Ever heard of a crush? Temari is Shikamaru's Sasuke.

On just a side note: Shikamaru has the same Height/weight (Therefore BUILD) as Sasuke, he is also exactly one day older the Ino...which is the closest birthday of the konoha Genin (Save like...Sasuke and Konohamaru..who have the same b-day..but Konohamaru isn't a Konoha Genin..)

Yes I know there are Pro -Shika/Tema aspects of Naruto, and frankly, I wouldn't be suprised of it happening, sept it's ridiculous...But that doesn't mean that they just belong together because they fight together and she saves his a**...Temari is Shika's rival..rivals usually don't go well together, and don't any of you point SasuNaru at me....Yes I think it's cute...but not probable.

Frankly...I think Shikamaru wouldn't like a girlfriend who is as strong as Temari. After Chouji, Shikamaru obviously would worry too much for a loved one in battle...and if he would be with Temari, it'd wreck him, and being wrecked is Troublesome. Ino is more of a homekeeper. She wouldn't worry him nearly as much, though she would keep him on his toes.

Ok...that's it for my ShikaIno rant...

Couples I also Like :
SakuLee
KibaHina
Kabu/Shizu
Tsu/Jira
Neji/TenTen

Couples I don't mind:
Chou/Ino (though I can't see him going out with a Ninja..period)
Naru/Saku
naru/Sasu
Saku/Sasu
Tema/Sasu
Tema/Orochi
Shino/Hina

Couples I HATE:
Naru/Hina
Shika/Tema
Gai/Kaka  

Paena

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:05 pm
Naruto and Sasuke all the way! It all went downhill from that kiss I tell you, why would you think of the other person before death? It is just there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:09 pm
Regarding Sasuke and Naruto...

As soon- AS SOON, I SAY- That they kissed on the... (Third episode...?) They were immediaely donned "COUPLE." The whole "Haku" thing didn't help either. Wildly popular as a pairing.

Alas, it also happens to be one of my favorite couples...

Go figure. ^^;;;  

Kitsune-chi

[-Saki-]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:52 pm
Kakashi/Iruka heart 3nodding wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:59 am
Orochimaru/Kimimaro
<.<;
>.>;  

anime_merrick

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:15 am
I really like ZabuHaku. They had such a close teacher student bond and their story was so tragic. I love them both. *huggles*

Pairings I like and (or) dont mind: ZabuHaku, ItaKisa, NaruHina, KibaHina, NaruSaku, KakaSaku, SasuSaku, Gaalee, KisaDei, ItaSasu, NejiHina, NejiTen, AsuKure, KimiOro, KimiTayu, ItaSasu, AnkGen, OroAnk, OroSasu, ShikaTem, ShikaIno, ChoIno, NaruNeji, NaruGaa KimiTayu.

Pairings I hate: OroKabu, SasuKabu, IruKaka, KakaGai, KonoNaru, GaaHina, GaiLee, GenHaya, OroJirai, KakaSasu, SasuNaru.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:59 pm
Sasuke an' Gaara forever!!! The two lonely boys... heart

*fangirl sigh* So cute together...  

~the Love Goddess

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:17 pm
Any pairing involving Sakura, Ino, or Hinata paired with Naruto or Sasuke makes me want to stab myself in the face repeatedly. Especially since the fangirls of SasuSaku are the types that are interested in the whole goodgirl-badboy dynamic through their own delusional preteened girl fantasies. Sakura is almost always Mary-Sued in fanfiction of that pairing and Sasuke is horribly out of character. If that's what Masashi Kishimoto has in mind, I'm sure he'll be able to write it just fine and that I won't complain (too much), but until then those couples don't interest me in the slightest.

Shikamaru and Temari are one of the few het couples that actually make sense to me, and I'm still convinced that Zabuza and Haku are practically canon. (Come on. "I don't want to scar your perfect body. BLUSHBLUSH.") Uh. Kakashi and Iruka are adorable together, and you have to be blind to miss the NaruSasu subtext from the most recent episodes. But that's just the fangirl in me talking.

Also, Tsunade totally has something going on with Shizune. <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:25 am
Frindships -

Shikamaru and Chouji
Sakura, Hinata, Temari, Ten Ten, Ino (nevermind)
Naruto and Sasuke

Relationships -

Sasuke and Sakura
Naruto and Hinata
Kakashi and that purple headed ANBU...
Asuma and Kurenai....
Shikamaru and Temari....  

lKiCk-l

CornBreadtm

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:29 am
Naruto heart Hinata biggrin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games