Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:37 am
Kai reappeared and grabbed Kenji. "Duton." Kai said making us disappear under the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:42 am
"Wha!?!?!?" Kenji's cry of surprise was cut out once he got pulled into the ground. Where'd you go? Was the sign that his eyes gave when he looked at Kai.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:47 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"Wha!?!?!?" Kenji's cry of surprise was cut out once he got pulled into the ground. Where'd you go? Was the sign that his eyes gave when he looked at Kai.
We reappear in a thick layer of bushes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:49 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
We reappear in a thick layer of bushes.

((Ok, dude, I gotta go, I still got classes to finish. I'll see you after an hour ok dude? See ya))  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:16 am
((Okay, I am back. Sorry about that, will not be happening any time soon again.))
Shinji quickly glanced back, he had the odd feeling that he was being followed. As his head snapped back he found that Kenji and Kai had disappeared.
"Hmm that's strange..." Shinji said as something or someone's shadow loomed over him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:09 am
((who do I go to to become a jounin? And where is everyone?))  

m00nPanda

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:20 am
Nitroxic 4jer

{(I think you go to Genji or Amari to become a Jounin. Besides, I thought your character was a Jounin. Hey, has your character gone anywhere since last week?)}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:34 am
Spots someone near a small lake.
"A Hidden Rain Jounin. Kenji stay here." Kai said disappearing and reappearing metres away from the Hidden Rain jounin.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:19 am
"What the?" Then, Kenji's senses twitched. There are more!!! came a disturbed thought. He can handle them right? I'm sure he can.

((Seems like Sabu and Shinji are going to be met by some "travellers" if you know what I mean))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:40 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"What the?" Then, Kenji's senses twitched. There are more!!! came a disturbed thought. He can handle them right? I'm sure he can.

((Seems like Sabu and Shinji are going to be met by some "travellers" if you know what I mean))

Two more Hidden Rain Jounin appeared.
"I can see your serious about this. Then you won't live." Kai said activating the sharingan.
All three of them used water dragon projectile making three dragons form in the water aiming at Kai. Kai jumped into the air performing hand seals.
"Like I said you won't live. Suikoudan no Jutsu." Kai said as three pillars of water quickly form striking the three Hidden Rain Jounins piercing straight through their chests. Their dragon projectiles fall back into the water as the Jounins fell in making th water become blood red.
"These must have been new Jounins that's why they didn't stand a chance." Kai said walking along the blood coloured waters surface.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:47 am
True about them being new Jounins, but then there won't be just three... "KAI!!!!" Kenji saw movement, and by instinct he drew a kunai swiftly and as swiftly, threw it at the intruder that was behind Kai. Though the throw was out of instinct and not aimed right, Kenji's shot was a lucky one.

The kunai went flying straight into the Hidden Rain's spine, disrupting the nervous system, and cutting of the signals that ran from the brain to the rest of the body. The Jounin of the Hidden Rain was now a 'vegetable,' dropping to the surface of the water, and sinking slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:53 am
"Suiton Mizukuri no Yaiba." Kai said and a sword of water formed in his right hand.
"Now. Suiton Mizu Barrier no Jutsu." A turtle shaped shield of water formed on left arm.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:55 am
"Neat," Kenji breathed. One hell of a lucky shot I made... I wonder if Kai would have handled it anyway. Came the though in Kenji's head. He decided to watch on, and wondered if Kai would need help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:57 am
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer

{(I think you go to Genji or Amari to become a Jounin. Besides, I thought your character was a Jounin. Hey, has your character gone anywhere since last week?)}
((no actually. I was at camp for a week so I missed a lot. sweatdrop ))  

m00nPanda

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:06 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"Neat," Kenji breathed. One hell of a lucky shot I made... I wonder if Kai would have handled it anyway. Came the though in Kenji's head. He decided to watch on, and wondered if Kai would need help.
"I don't have time for this." Kai released his water sword and barrier jutsu. Kai appeared next to Kenji. "There not trying to win their trying to distract us that's the only reason they would have weak Jounin here. Let's hurry back to Konoha and see what's happening." Kai said jumping quickly along the tree line.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games