Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:29 pm
applz
Lur looked at the wolf, puzzled. What does he mean? he thought to himself. But instead, he looked to Branwen and said, "Will you stay here and aid this wolf?" he asked. "I need to return to my family". Lur waited for Branwen's reply before he would leave to go back to his cave.
"thank you for your help pal, my names shuicho by the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:29 pm
Lur nodded, but he longed to return to his cave. "Pleasure to meet you, I am Lur" he said politely. The sky was beginning to darken. "I'm sorry for my swift departure, but I should get back to my family. If you need any further help, I suppose you can visit my home... but only certain times" he said, thinking about Dark and hoping she wouldn't mind a visitor to come into their cave once in a while when necessary. "I'll leave now, I suppose Branwen can aid you" he said, lookign to Branwen and then quickly climbed up several rocks to reach his cave behind the waterfall ((which was approximately six feet from the surface of the water)).

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:48 am
*Branwen looked to looked to Lur and listened about Shuicho's condition. So, he has a broken leg. "Ummm no, problem. I can fix it. I'll take over from here. she said confident nodding to Lur. She returned a positive look towards Shuicho. "Hello, Shuicho. I'm Branwen. I'm a gifted healer. I can heal your leg with my healing powers. You'll still have to stay off of it a couple of days. I know a vacant cave further down. Let's take you there first and than I'll heal you. If you'll allow me to heal you of coarse." asked Branwen looking at Shuicho with a smile.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:55 am
Kalten approached Tharran and Angel, wondering what they may have been talking about. "Tharran, Angel, would you like to play a little more? Or maybe just sit by the fire and rest or talk a bit. How about some food?" he said, throwing a series of questions so that his brother and sister would have a list of possibilities. But neither of them seemed to care much.

"Maybe later" Tharran said, looking towards his brother.

Lur entered the cave, and all three pups looked up to their father. "Hey, what are you up to little ones?" he asked, noticing that they were all sitting around each other, farther away from Dark.
"Nothing father, just sitting" Tharran said, smiling and wagging his tail.

"Who was it that was outside, dad?" Kalten asked, remembering the voices he heard behind on the other side of the waterfall.

"Just a young wolf who had fallen from the top of the waterfall and had broken his leg once he hit the bottom" Lur answered, hoping to feed his pups' curiosity. "That's why I advise you never to try that" he added, then walking over to Dark who was falling asleep at the end of the cave.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:16 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
*Branwen looked to looked to Lur and listened about Shuicho's condition. So, he has a broken leg. "Ummm no, problem. I can fix it. I'll take over from here. she said confident nodding to Lur. She returned a positive look towards Shuicho. "Hello, Shuicho. I'm Branwen. I'm a gifted healer. I can heal your leg with my healing powers. You'll still have to stay off of it a couple of days. I know a vacant cave further down. Let's take you there first and than I'll heal you. If you'll allow me to heal you of coarse." asked Branwen looking at Shuicho with a smile.*
"that'd be great, especialy if it'll get rid of the pain.i hide my pain most of the time i try being macho so i hide most of my emotions."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:25 pm
* Great, It won't hurt at all. She touched you with her paw. She closed her eyes and your body began to glow and tingle funny. Her incredible powers were healing your leg and other cuts on your body. Once she was thru. She openned her eyes and smiled at him. "There, that wasn't so bad. Now was it?" she asked smiling. She layed down a moment. " Are you hungry? I'll go hunt for you. I healed you but that doesn't mean you should jump or fall off another waterfall just yet." she said smiling. *  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:17 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Great, It won't hurt at all. She touched you with her paw. She closed her eyes and your body began to glow and tingle funny. Her incredible powers were healing your leg and other cuts on your body. Once she was thru. She openned her eyes and smiled at him. "There, that wasn't so bad. Now was it?" she asked smiling. She layed down a moment. " Are you hungry? I'll go hunt for you. I healed you but that doesn't mean you should jump or fall off another waterfall just yet." she said smiling. *
"yeah i guess not and i guess next time i should let my wings out and catch myself in mid air. yes i'm quite hungry, thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:35 am
Kalten watched as his brother and sister moved closer to their parents. He was curious of what had happened outside, and who got hurt from falling off the waterfall.
As he grew desperate to find out the answers to his questions, Kalten began to look for a safe exit from the cave. He didn't want to go through the watefall, because then he might fall several feet from the cave. He spotted a passage way in which the swift water did not go pass. Quickly, he ran through and began making his way outside of the cave.... into the world he had never seen yet before.

Nearly a foot away, he saw the end to the passage, where he could finally get a glimpse of the outside world. Kalten grew more and more excited as he neared the exit.
Suddenly, his back paw slipped on a wet rock, and he found himself dangling on the egde of the rock, holding on as the waterfall stung at his back, pulling him down with it. His tiny claws could not hold onto the slippery rock, and he soon fell down with the water.

The fall was quick (since the cave was only several feet from the surface of teh water) but the water seemed to have him hostage as it twirled and turned in a strong current at the surface, eventually submerging him. Kalten held his breath as best he could, struggling to fight back the strong water and pressure as he sunk lower... and lower...
His head began to throb painfully and to make it worse, he hit several rocks that happened to be underneath the water. Opening his eyes once the horrible roller-coaster stopped, he noticed that slim creatures with strange fins and tails were swimming in the water (fish). Several odd plants were living in teh water too, stretching up to the surface. He tried to swim towards one of teh plant stems so that he can quickly make his way up to the surface before he ran out of air, but he didn't know how to swim. A movement of water pushed him closer and he grabbed onto the stem before the water movements were about to pull him back.
He climbed the stem, actually enjoying the low gravity underneath teh water.
When he got to the top, he began to choke, cough and breathe in for air at the same time. The air was cool and the temperature stung at his wet fur. He clung onto the plant, glad that he had abandoned the underwater world, but he was scared that he might get submerged again. He looked around, shiverring and noticed that two wolves were on dry land near the water. He didn't know wether he should cry out for help, or not.
"Excuse me! Please help! I fell out of my home in the cave behind the waterfall and now I don't know how to get back" he said as he continued to choke a bit. As he waited for the wolves to reply, he looked around this world, admiring the tall trees and the darkening sky with the setting sun. He looked back at teh waterfall and suddenly realized how high and scary it was. He couldn't believe that he had fearlessly lived beside it all his life so far...
I hope mom's not worried... he thought...

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:07 am
applz
Kalten watched as his brother and sister moved closer to their parents. He was curious of what had happened outside, and who got hurt from falling off the waterfall.
As he grew desperate to find out the answers to his questions, Kalten began to look for a safe exit from the cave. He didn't want to go through the watefall, because then he might fall several feet from the cave. He spotted a passage way in which the swift water did not go pass. Quickly, he ran through and began making his way outside of the cave.... into the world he had never seen yet before.

Nearly a foot away, he saw the end to the passage, where he could finally get a glimpse of the outside world. Kalten grew more and more excited as he neared the exit.
Suddenly, his back paw slipped on a wet rock, and he found himself dangling on the egde of the rock, holding on as the waterfall stung at his back, pulling him down with it. His tiny claws could not hold onto the slippery rock, and he soon fell down with the water.

The fall was quick (since the cave was only several feet from the surface of teh water) but the water seemed to have him hostage as it twirled and turned in a strong current at the surface, eventually submerging him. Kalten held his breath as best he could, struggling to fight back the strong water and pressure as he sunk lower... and lower...
His head began to throb painfully and to make it worse, he hit several rocks that happened to be underneath the water. Opening his eyes once the horrible roller-coaster stopped, he noticed that slim creatures with strange fins and tails were swimming in the water (fish). Several odd plants were living in teh water too, stretching up to the surface. He tried to swim towards one of teh plant stems so that he can quickly make his way up to the surface before he ran out of air, but he didn't know how to swim. A movement of water pushed him closer and he grabbed onto the stem before the water movements were about to pull him back.
He climbed the stem, actually enjoying the low gravity underneath teh water.
When he got to the top, he began to choke, cough and breathe in for air at the same time. The air was cool and the temperature stung at his wet fur. He clung onto the plant, glad that he had abandoned the underwater world, but he was scared that he might get submerged again. He looked around, shiverring and noticed that two wolves were on dry land near the water. He didn't know wether he should cry out for help, or not.
"Excuse me! Please help! I fell out of my home in the cave behind the waterfall and now I don't know how to get back" he said as he continued to choke a bit. As he waited for the wolves to reply, he looked around this world, admiring the tall trees and the darkening sky with the setting sun. He looked back at teh waterfall and suddenly realized how high and scary it was. He couldn't believe that he had fearlessly lived beside it all his life so far...
I hope mom's not worried... he thought...
*shuicho heard a cry for help out side abnd perked his ears to listen better*"what was that"*flew out of the cave and found a pup by the water*"are you okay kiddo did you lose your mom"*shuicho sniffed the pup*"you smell familiar, i think i know one of your parents"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:46 am
Kalten continued to cling onto the plant as he looked up at the other wolf. "K-keep away from me" he declared, still shivering and nearly slipping off the top of the plant (or lillypad). "Unless you can help me get back home" he added, pointing his small nose towards the waterfall.
Kalten then remembered what the wolf said. "You know one of my parents?" he said, and then continued to think of how that was possible. "Wait, are you the injured one?" he asked, remembering that his father had explained to him and his siblings that a young wolf had fallen off the waterfall. Kalten wagged his tail underneath the water. "My father told me about you, can you help me get to the shore?" he said, struggling to stay afloat on the plant.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:55 am
applz
Kalten continued to cling onto the plant as he looked up at the other wolf. "K-keep away from me" he declared, still shivering and nearly slipping off the top of the plant (or lillypad). "Unless you can help me get back home" he added, pointing his small nose towards the waterfall.
Kalten then remembered what the wolf said. "You know one of my parents?" he said, and then continued to think of how that was possible. "Wait, are you the injured one?" he asked, remembering that his father had explained to him and his siblings that a young wolf had fallen off the waterfall. Kalten wagged his tail underneath the water. "My father told me about you, can you help me get to the shore?" he said, struggling to stay afloat on the plant.
"yes the injured one is me i can fly you there, but i have to carrie you in my mouth"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Kalten thought of teh idea. "You have... wings?" he said, shakily. His sister had wings... and she was a demon. For some reason, he did not feel like being carried in someone else's mouth. "I think I'll be able to make it inside myself, I just need to get out of this water" he said, as teh sun set and the air began to cool.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:04 pm
applz
Kalten thought of teh idea. "You have... wings?" he said, shakily. His sister had wings... and she was a demon. For some reason, he did not feel like being carried in someone else's mouth. "I think I'll be able to make it inside myself, I just need to get out of this water" he said, as teh sun set and the air began to cool.
"well come with me, kiddo you'll freeze to death unless you get out of the cold, and i'm sure that branwen, the healer, can help you tommorow morning."*shuicho said with concern*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:36 pm
* Branwen returns to the cave with a dragging a deer with her. She found the cave empty. "I wonder where he went?" She sniffed about discovering he left outside again. " She glanced outside wondering where he had gone. He's still recovering. She glanced about looking for sign of him. "It's amazing to know another who has wings. I don't feel so lonely." she said to herself.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:35 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen returns to the cave with a dragging a deer with her. She found the cave empty. "I wonder where he went?" She sniffed about discovering he left outside again. " She glanced outside wondering where he had gone. He's still recovering. She glanced about looking for sign of him. "It's amazing to know another who has wings. I don't feel so lonely." she said to herself.*
*shuich yells to branwen*"hey i need your help with somthing branwen"*walks into the cave with a pup trailing behind him*"that male that rescued me, this is his pup. he fell out of his cave. i broght him back so he doesn't freeze or starve, oh branwen there's somthing i need to ask you, it's about you and me, but it can wait until we take this pup home"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games