Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aion The Sinner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:05 pm
I'm on ep. like 105 i think...can't remember...it kind o sucks though. I know whats going to happen cuz i read the manga...lol. I always like Sasuke better then Naruto though. And I think there should be way less flash backs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:40 pm
PurpleFriday
I Do owe you an apology for being rude... I'm very sorry. I'm under a bit of stres but that's no reason to bug out at someone. But you stated Puberty in general, not height/growth / mental maturity. But even speaking in terms of those attributes, most male youths begin devolpeing at approximate age 13, hit the peak of Puberty around 18, and usually end no later than 21. But anyway... it's a pointless argument, and I do apologize again.
Understandable. I'm just glad this didn't turn into a huge arguement. Some people can be real jerks.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:11 pm
DanieBarton03
PurpleFriday
I Do owe you an apology for being rude... I'm very sorry. I'm under a bit of stres but that's no reason to bug out at someone. But you stated Puberty in general, not height/growth / mental maturity. But even speaking in terms of those attributes, most male youths begin devolpeing at approximate age 13, hit the peak of Puberty around 18, and usually end no later than 21. But anyway... it's a pointless argument, and I do apologize again.
Understandable. I'm just glad this didn't turn into a huge arguement. Some people can be real jerks.

Yep I agree with that.
Anyways, I'd also like to see what happens to Naruto in three years...it'll be kind of cool, I guess...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:50 am
I get all giddy whenever I think of Naruto in general, let alone about Naruto in future awesomeness. whee  

Equanimity

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:55 pm
PurpleFriday
I get all giddy whenever I think of Naruto in general, let alone about Naruto in future awesomeness. whee

*agrees totaly* 3nodding 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:38 pm
Gah! 242 was too short!  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

nightlight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:52 am
DanieBarton03
Gah! 242 was too short!
oh geez, you're right! it was too short! but on the other hand...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KAKASHI'S WHITE CHAKRA FROM THE FANG'S BLADE!!! i wonder what became of that anyways, and if he still has it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:37 am
nightlight
DanieBarton03
Gah! 242 was too short!
oh geez, you're right! it was too short! but on the other hand...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KAKASHI'S WHITE CHAKRA FROM THE FANG'S BLADE!!! i wonder what became of that anyways, and if he still has it...

*is still on th e second volume* crying crying  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:36 pm
I can't wait till the Kakashi Gaiden is over. I wanna see Naruto!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:03 pm
KyuubiPandoraChan

heh heh...yeah...but still the Kakashi Gaiden is pretty cool...we get a look at who Obito is and what happened between him and Kakashi.  

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

Ninashka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:57 pm
Kagome Kaori Gryffindor
KyuubiPandoraChan

heh heh...yeah...but still the Kakashi Gaiden is pretty cool...we get a look at who Obito is and what happened between him and Kakashi.
But we know already. What's the point in torturing ourselves by reading it. It's so sad. gonk crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:17 am
Chouji died in episode 114 crying  

Piro21

xange

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:38 am
Piro21

crying he used to be one of my favorite,  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:35 am
Piro21

EDIT:

SPOILER

He wont die..

hehe..  

[Jiraiya-Sama]

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:40 am
psssst...... maybe u should cover those spoilers?.... xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games