Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanya_the_elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:24 pm
Okay well, intro:
Everyone calls me Elf so I don't suppose this should be any different. Tanya's not my name, she's one of my characters (though I don't rp much with her).

I've only gotten into three or four online rps and those were with neopets x.x I'm going to try things out here so I can hopefully bother more people than just the two RL friends of mine I torture. ^-^ And for anyone who's wondering, I usually rp over msn, because it's quicker for me and I love being able to see that the other person is 'typing a message.' And it's rather hard to forget about an rp if there's an orange tab and a blinky noise to catch your attention... >.> Or rather, I'll get to it faster if it makes noise. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm a fantasy rper, though I'm not at all against branching out. Fantasy is just more fun to me.

I'm 15 and have a potload of pets... (because I share this with everyone) 7 rabbits, 2 bearded dragons, toad (who's 9+ yrs old), 2 dogs, 2 cats (one thinks its a dog), and what ever happens to come through our door (though that's a 'catch and release program')

So... I'll be stalking around the rps and eventually I'll find one that suits. ^-^ Later everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:16 pm
Good evening. I am Joseph Elias Severn here; and elsewhere I am known by other names.
My roleplaying experience is- varied. My primary pursuits are Vampire:The Requiem, and Dungeons and Dragons, under the 3.5 edition rules. This, at least, accounts for tabletop role-playing "games".
As to roleplay on Gaia, I am a former member of a dispirate few RP guilds; in one playing the part of a general of Templar (this character since deceased), and in another a dolorous poet-knight.
However, this is not so much a character as it is my actual personality. Though it may be it simply is a character I play exceptionally well, and quite continuously.
At any rate, I look forward to getting to know you all and playing with you to whatever extent. I'm sure it will be a consummate pleasure.  

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:27 pm
I was about to ask a stupid question involving whether or not your Templar character was related to the science fiction series started by the Hyperion book by Dan Simmons, when I realized that you were probably referencing the REAL Templar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:42 pm
Penden
I was about to ask a stupid question involving whether or not your Templar character was related to the science fiction serious started by the Hyperion book by Dan Simmons, when I realized that you were probably referencing the REAL Templar.

You guessed it.
Though, since I started this particular brand of the name, I took a little creative license. The original templar didn't have quite the Tuetonic and Nordic influences I brought to them, nor did they utilize Asian-style training techniques.
Nor flintlock rifles and pistols and such.  

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:19 pm
Joseph Severn
Penden
I was about to ask a stupid question involving whether or not your Templar character was related to the science fiction serious started by the Hyperion book by Dan Simmons, when I realized that you were probably referencing the REAL Templar.

You guessed it.
Though, since I started this particular brand of the name, I took a little creative license. The original templar didn't have quite the Tuetonic and Nordic influences I brought to them, nor did they utilize Asian-style training techniques.
Nor flintlock rifles and pistols and such.

You just need to add poetry, dear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:29 pm
Penden

You just need to add poetry, dear.

That would pretty much cover it, yes.  

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:43 pm
*sticks her head in* "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:55 am
MoonKitsune

Hello! We've missed you.  

MrsMica
Crew

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:14 am
Penden
MoonKitsune

Hello! We've missed you.

I preemptively missed you before we met. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:22 pm
Umm...Hello. My name is Ayane The Clever. I joined this guild to learn how to Rp better and to be in a good Rp for onces. ^^  

Milla V

Semienigma

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:18 pm
Hello? I'm...I'm Semi and i came here for the same time the girl above did...did i come at a bad time? seems to be no one here...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:50 am
The Intro:

::Waves.:: Err... um... hello, yeah my name is Hae. : razz oints up above her name at the three letter word.:: And as you could probably tell I'm new here. I just now found the time to post and say hi.

I'm currently serious about three role-plays two of them which are futuristic which I find funny because I really know nothing about that stuff. razz ::Is a Scifi n00b.:: That's probably one of my reasons for joining. The other rp I'm in is a fantasy related one. ::Loves fantasy.:: heart whee

The second reason I joined, I cannot rp fight.. at all. ::Is also a fighting n00b.:: xd I did a fight just two days ago and really didn't do well. My main problem is that if I cannot see what the other characters are doing when I read their post then I can't write a reply. -_-;; Another reason why I think I am not good a fight is because I'm afraid that I may accidentally god mode. sweatdrop

I guess I consider myself semi-literate. redface Unless I'm tired or can't think then... yeah. xp I also my own worst critic when it comes to anything that involves writing. >.<

And um yeah... I think that's good for an intro post. sweatdrop Thanks for letting me into this guild. 3nodding

~Hae  

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

jack_frost999

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:18 am
hi im new to the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:46 pm
INFORMATION
name:Selene
single or taken:Single
birthday: 12-31-91
siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
hair color: Dirty Blonde
eye color: Sea blue
shoe size: Left foot:8 Right foot:10
height: 5'3"

RELATIONSHIPS
who is your best friend?: Mer-mere, Shorty, Micky, Mullie, Hannah, M, Nicki, Alex, Carson, and Mee (Not myself.....my friend Young mee...)
Boyfriend??: nope

FASHION
where is your favorite place to shop: Um....a shop???

SPECIFICS
do you do drugs?: nope
what kind of shampoo do you use?:Dunno...some "generic" brand
what are you most scared of?: Tornadoes. (I have extreme lilapsaphobia
where do you want to get married?: um....a church???

FAVORITES
color:Red, Blue, Green, Black, purple
food: Sushi
subjects in school: Everything but math
animals: Clouded Lepard and Jaguar
sports: Soccer

HAVE YOU EVER
smoked?: nope
bungee jumped?: nope (it's bad for your organs!!)
ever been in love?:No
made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: yes
cried when someone died?: yes
lied: yes! I'm a professional liar!
fallen for your best friend?:nope
been rejected?: nope
rejected someone?: yes
done something you regret?: yes

CURRENT
clothes: Um.... pants and a shirt??
music: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
make-up: nope
annoyance: Questions. Especially stupid questions. Unnecesary noise, and people who shake the table while you're trying to write something.
smell:Winter and cinnamon
favorite group(s):Linkin Park, Evanescance, Flogging Molly heart
desktop picture: Clouds.....
book youre reading: Girl With a Pearl Earring, Half-blood Prince, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!! heart Running out of Time, Flipped, Things not Seen, Grim Grotto, Secret Garden, Girl in a Cage
in cd player: Vanessa Carlton
in dvd player: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!! heart

ARE YOU
understanding: Maybe....
open-minded: Sorta
arrogant: yes
insecure: yes
interesting: yes
random: *cough* Was voted most random 15 times running......
hungry: nope
smart:yes redface
moody: yes twisted
hard working: yes
organized: yes
healthy: Yeah
shy:No. But I'm politely modest and subtle
difficult: yes
attractive: People say I am....but I don't believe them.....
bored easily:*Wanders away from the comp*
messy: yes
obsessed: yes *cough* PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!! heart

RANDOM
In the morning i am: WATCHINGPHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!! heart
all i need is/are: Family
love is: all you need once you find it
dream about: Aliens, vampires, time travel, donuts, camps on waterfalls

NUMBER
of times i have had my heart broken: 1
of hearts i have broken: 0
of continents i have lived in: 1
of tight friends:Why bother to count??
of cds i own: like 50???
of scars on my body: hmmm...... over 14

FINAL QUESTIONS
do you like fillings these out?: YESS!!!!!!!
favorite anime?: Hmm.....DBZ or Inuyasha.... ORIGINAL JAPANESE!
could you live without your computer?: nope
would you color your hair?:Yeah.....for a play or something
could you ever get off the computer?: Maybe....*chains herself to the comp*
drink alcohol?: nope

Sorry! That was LONG!!! sweatdrop  

Selene_13_Immortal

VwolfV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:17 pm
Hello all,

My name is Jeremy. My main gaming experience has been Larp which I have been playing for about 9 yrs. I havent played Vampire the Requiem yet, but have read the rules and it doesn't look promising to me. I also have minor storytelling (ST) ability, and am trying to start/run a Big Eyes Small Mouth game. I also have decent narrator skills which are undermined usually by my somewhat crappy Rock-Paper-Scissors ability.

Some nights ya got it, some nights ya don't...  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games