Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:24 pm
" Uh well not many friends, I guess the manga tells you why right? " Mokuba asked as he turned from the game looking up at you. Me and Seto are passing the puck rather harshly back and forth, when it comes to air hockey I can get violent. It goes into Setos slot giving me a point. " Alright. " I call out though not shouting. As the puck returns we continue our harsh tacktics to the puck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:30 pm
"Man... if they keep that up I'm going to need red and blue streaks..." I comment. "And ya, I figure semi-automatic weapons and tasers and things are a pretty good indication. That was kind of cool though, I mean, it's not everyday you see an eleven year old kid threaten to cut off anyone's finger seriously."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:05 pm
Mokuba blushed a little, " Yeah I guess it was kinda cool, though I like things better now. " Mokuba explained. " And also, at least no one calls you weak and useless like they do in the dubbed series. You actually stick up for yourself more and threaten if not taken seriously. " I replied while grunting from hitting the puck. Seto and me hitting both as hard til I make the game point. " Alright, I win. " I say smiling. " Good game Seto. " I reply with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:21 am
"You're losing your touch Seto." I comment, amused by his look.
"Scoring device must be faulty..." From his tone it's obvious he knows better.
"No, you just suck is all." I giggle.
"I beat you." He smirks.
"... shut up." I fiegn a pout.
"Ha." He looks around. "Is that a DDR console? In the arcade? Aren't they banned by now?"
"Nope. Want to play? I'm terrible at it, and you could use the ego boost couldn't you?" I grin at him actually thinking it over.
"Okay, but try not to be distracted by me." He smirks.
"I'm more of a gamer than a fangirl!" I stick out my tongue and jump onto the dance pad.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:28 am
" Good luck, I cant play that game to save my life." I reply with a sweatdrop. I sit down with Mokuba, " Let's see if your brothers good at DDR. " I whisper. Mokuba nodded as he grew confidence sure his brother would win.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:27 am
((Personally, I think he should be really good at it, what with his implied martial arts training.))

"Seto?" I ask, still keeping my eyes on the arrow.
"What?" He's doing likewise, judging by the string of perfects.
"People are staring." I have a string of greats which aren't quite as good.
"Really? Don't worry about it. It happens." He's still going.
"Pfft. Stupid fame... why didn't you pick the money instead?" I ask, my tone is short, because I'm concentrating on the game.
"I picked the power." He replies.
"Excellent point." I smirk, seeing a boo on his side of the screen.
"I wish people knew the words to these songs, before they put them in."
"Why?" I ask.
"Nevermind. I'll explain once you lose."
"Not going to." I smile.
"Sure you're not..." Joey comments, "Hey, isn't it almost time for that movie to start?"
"Shoot! Yes! Seto, we'd better quit this. Call it a draw okay?" I jump down, and Seto get's pulled down by Joey.
"Baka make inu..." He mutters.

((Ha! Baka make inu hopefully means Stupid Mutt or something along those lines. It's pronounced bah-kah mah-keh ee-noo))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:54 am
I just laugh walking towards the door as the crowd sounded disappointed from the show being stoped. We headed to the theatre and started picking out somethings for snacks. " I'll have large pepsi with some sours worms please." I ask taking them as MOkuba orders next. " I'll have some grape soda with those chocolate milkballs. " Mokuba also ordered moving so the others could get what they wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:05 am
Seto being the money carrier came up with the cash and pays the usher who is busy blinking at the fact that he's talking to a 6'1" Japanese kid.
"Batman rocks so much... they'd better not have screwed him up in any way, shape or form. I'll beat up anyone who even thinks about it..." I continue my rant on Batman's coolness until Seto interupts me.
"You're the ultimate otaku aren't you? Are you in a genshiken somewhere?" He looks at me strangely.
"We don't have genshiken here. We have the anime club or the manga club, and I'm not in either of those, since it's summer and I haven't started university yet." I explain. "But if we did, I'd be in it faster than you could say 'Otaku'."

((Genshiken- society for the study of modern visual culture, or anime, manga and video game club all put together with no preference towards any of the three.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:35 am
" Yeah, I dont have one of those in my school either, but I was planning on starting one, but I dunno if they'll go for it. " I reply. I walk in sitting down setting my soda in the cup holder. " I also hoped they did'nt butcher this movie. " I whisper agreeing with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:44 am
"And Batman had better be hot and not riding around in that pimp-mobile from the new animated series. The Batman my-" I'm interupted by Seto.
"Luna, do I want to know what you mean by pimp-mobile?" He asks, eyebrow raised.
"Erm... maybe not..." I giggle nervously.
"Shush you two, movie." Joey has his mouth full of popcorn, but we still make it out and shut up.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:48 am
Mokuba sat looking at the screen. Though I saw some of the previews and the car looked really cool, I kept my mouth shut knowing you two would see it soon enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:56 am
((In other news... I haven't seen Batman Begins yet. I used my movie budget for the new Harry Potter book, so since no one conversates during a movie, we shall skip it.))

"Okay... I'll give him the fact that he wasn't riding around in pimp-mobile..." I pout. "But they messed up somewhere, I just know it, and they didn't follow the comic book and-"
"Luna honestly, stop using that 'pimp-mobile' term or explain to me what it means." Seto crosses his arms and looks at me.
"Uh... well... see a pimp is a guy who owns a lot of whores and the current pimp style is to have custom everything and lights under the car which must be a low rider." I try to explain, not knowing whether to be embarassed or not.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:25 pm
Mokuba got a sweatdrop expression, " I see well..enough abotu the pimp mobile. " Mokuba replied still with the same expression. " So whats should we do now?" I asked everyone to see if anyone had any plans.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:32 pm
"Well, you're being nervous enough for me, there's no reason why I should be. Except perhaps Seto's eye tick..." I giggle, knowing full well Seto won't find that amusing at all.
"" Seto mutters in Japanese.
"I know! We should go clothes shopping. That way we can dress Seto and Mokuba, and you too Joey, you're not getting out of it." I exclaim.
"Does this mean we can dress you two up as well?" Seto asks with that tone o'doom really meaning that he's going to like it or not.
"Well... alright, you can dress me up, but only because you have style and I like it." I reply. "But don't let Joey even try."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:52 pm
" Hey, it's cool with me, btu yeah, dont even let Joey. " I replied with a grin. Mokuba smiled but hoped that we wouldnt do anything to silly with him and his brother. " But what about Yugi and Anzu? " Mokuba asked.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games