Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:11 am
(we're getting off subject here... whee (I'm like totally taking over Miss Chloie's way of quoting whee ))
Malik sat on Honda's lap, and felt the need inside of him grow. He had to do something. He kissed Honda on the mouth, passionately.
He then looked down, at his own lap.
Miss Chloie
"Malik? Why don't you answer me?!" Honda said as he lifted the boy onto his lap. He hadn't the faintest idea of what was going on, but it looked immensely painful. <"Is he having a siezure or something? oh, wait, no... No visable violent shaking. An asthema attack? He is panting--but... I dont' think the breaths are deep enough... Maybe an alergic reaction?">

As you can see, Honda was very confused.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:40 am
((yes, we are, so I'll make this short...
Inu~the luck that you were online when I posted that.

I read the RP that you guys are working on, and it was pretty sad. You two RP really well together. sweatdrop I didn't cry, but I think thats because I'm somewhat of a hardass when it comes to things that I'm not physically faced with.

and thats totally okay that you're "taking over" my way of quoting. whee I find it to be more reasonable, anyhow. I mean--its not like its stated somewhere that we have to write text on the bottom--its a pain to have to keep scrolling down to read the text. smile ))
--

Honda was taken aback. <"Whoa, is that the way that he kisses everyone? No kidding Isis told him to only kiss the special ones in his life...but in a way... ..could it be that I actually enjoyed that?"> Honda glanced at the boy in his arms. He couldn't see the boy's face, but he guessed that he was ashamed. "Thats okay, Malik," he said, "I don't mind."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:58 am
Malik looked up at Honda with big puppy eyes.
"You really don't?" he asked with a shaky voice.
"C-Could I.. do it again..?" he asked, hoping for a yes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:17 am
Honda's eyes jumped, a little surprised at the offer. <"Please do..."> "Uh... sure... I suppose so..." he said, reminding himself that he couldn't just jump into something just because he wanted to. That might ruin his reputation for being a tough street punk...  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:17 am
(dah, tough street punk XDDD)
Malik slowly closed his eyes, and kissed Honda on the mouth again.
He let his left hand stroke Honda's jawline, and the right stroking his hair.
He moved his left leg between Honda's legs, and pushed it a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:14 am
Honda straightened lightly when he felt presure between his legs. He returned the kiss favorably as his tongue ran over the other's lips before snaking into his mouth.

(Gr, I always want to type "mough" Its so bizzare, because I never do that when writing, only typing. >.<)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:21 am
(I confuze the e and he a mostly... sweatdrop )
Malik clinged to Honda.
He felt the feeling getting worse in waves, and started sobbing.
"It hurts.."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:30 am
Honda was silent for a moment. Malik still hadn't told him what exactly was hurting, but even if he had, he was unsure what he could do to help him. He decided to try and take his mind off of whatever pain that he was experiencing. <"If he doesn't like it... he'll just tell me to back-off, right?"> Honda thought as his hands slid down to malik's waist. He leaned back and pulled the boy with him. He began to gently place kisses along the side of the boy's neck.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:50 am
Malik nodded as he felt Honda's hand and kisses.
He then suddenly sat up and froze.
His eyes were opened wide, and he seemed to be in some kind of shock.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:57 am
<"Oh... guess he doesn't like it..."> Honda thought. "I'm sorry Malik..." he started, "I guess I just kinda thought..." he trailed off. When he didn't get a reaction, he asked, "um, are you okay? Like I said, I'm really sorry..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:03 am
Malik's expression changed from heavily shocked to very evil.
His face stretches out again, and he put his nails in Honda's legs.
"It is you...." he whispered with a cracky voice.
"If YOU dare, touch ME agian, I SWEAR I'll send you to the Shadow Realm AGAIN!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:10 am
"Alright! Alright! I get it!" Honda said showing his hands, "You didn't like it, I got it! I'll leave you alone...." He decided not to mention that Malik had never sent him to the shadow realm in the first place. (I don't think that he did...) But he continued to not bring this to his attention. <"Its so odd... It seems like Malik wants to be loved, yet whenever I try and do so he goes and gets all wierd on me..."> (lol, not meant to be literal xp ) He felt the nails digging into his legs, but didn't motion to remove them, because he was afraid of what any sudden movement might merit to Malik.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:43 am
Malik shook his head, and tears appeared in his eyes.
"N-No, don't leave me... Please, Honda-kun... I-I don't want to be alone.. Because.. whenever I was alone in my room, and everybody was asleep, my father used to come in and... touch me in a nasty way.. I'm afraid... " He burst out crying while telling this.
(lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:50 am
Honda was deathly confused. "Well, what can I do then? You just said that you don't want me near you...well, you pratically just said that..." He wanted to comfort him, but he was afraid that if he touched him, that he would get mad.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:19 pm
Joey was having a weird dream. He was pretty sure he'd heard Duke yell and then cry, and that it was because of something he'd done... He snuggled closer to Duke his mouth a little open.

((My goodness, poor Honda...))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games