Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

O Ren Ishii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:12 am
Alias of choice: O-Ren
Naruto Knowledge: Um... I've been reading it for at least a year, and I'm waiting patiently for the dub, 'cause I'm too lazy to download the sub. sweatdrop
Favorite character(s): Hinata, Naruto, Ino, and Kakashi... because they all just rock.
Anything else you'd like to share: Um... I do fan art sometimes, but since I have no scanner, it just piles up under my desk. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:13 am
Alias of choice: musurao of the sand
Naruto Knowledge: up until chapter 196
Favorite character(s): ten ten gaara naruto kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share:yeah i know i haven have much knowledge of naruto i just started reading the manga in may so im kinda dumb but im no noob i can keep up with most of hat you are saying  

LiL kEoN

Storminu

Ferocious Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:46 pm
Alias of Choice: Midnight or DarkMidnight
Naruto Knowledge: haven't seen any on episodes and have read 6 mangas.
Favorite Characters: Naruto, Gaara, Kakashi, and Hinata
Anything else you'd like to share: The only reason I haven't seen any episodes is because Naruto isn't out where I live yet and there are only 6 mangas out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:55 pm
*welcomes new members by performing the 'new member' dance*  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Naerin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:39 pm
Envy-san
*welcomes new members by performing the 'new member' dance*

To accompany the 'new member' dance, I shall preform the the 'new member song' and it goes like this.

This is the the new member welcoming song~
It isn't very long~

The End

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:57 am
Alias: rainmaker
Naruto Knowledge: all episodes so far, and some manga.
Favorite character(s):Lee, Gaara and Jiraiya.
Anything else: Born in Bangladesh, live in Kansas.  

Ziffon

Piffle_Princess_Misa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:59 pm
Hai! I'm Mika Sakura, age 16. Pleased to meet ya! My Naruto knowledge is verrry slim, since i'm not allowed to download anime. But i am a loyal manga-reader! I love all things ninja and I hope i'm not shunned for my total noob-ness! My favorite characters are Naruto himself and the uber-awesome Kakashi! My cosplay club/theatre troupe/ninja clan is heavily influenced by Naruto (even though we existed before anyone i knew had even heard of Naruto!), and we even have logo forehead-guards! 3nodding I am a huge Naruto yaoi fan, and hope to draw many smutty pictures in the future! I also hope to wear an arranged female Naruto costume to A-Kon next year, and will post my design plans in my journal. Its nice to meet you all, and thankies for allowing me to join your guild!
Bai Q, peace out, and much ramen!
Mika-chan ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:14 am
Alias of choice: Kosuke, Kosuke-Chan, Ero-Kos, Kos-no-baka, you name it!

Naruto Knowledge: I started watching the anime a few weeks after it was released in Japan. I immediately was hooked. Since then i've slacked on the anime, but read the manga as I find it every week.

Favorite character(s): Naruto of course!

Anything else you'd like to share: I fansub anime for Anime-Keep. So show some love and come say hi on mIRC!  

Kosuke-chan

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:49 am
Alias of choice: DarkFoxRyu

Naruto Knowledge: Alot but I cannot think of much at the moment...It was my girlfriends fault for getting me hooked into Naruto....She had box set 1-3 and she said here take and watch these...Little did I know I would become a Naruto addict like many...Its like speed...you get hyped up when you watch the big fight scenes...How did you miss him!!! NO GET UP GET UP!!!

Favorite character(s): Naruto....cosplayed as him at Animation convention....If you wan't pics mabey I can get my g/f to give me some to post...But sasuke is cool too...just naruto is gonna kick his a** one day...I swear it!!!

Anything else you'd like to share: Ummmm sure...I got a leaf real metal ninja band..Mwhahaha...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:56 am
Yeah, my old account has an intro in here, but ya know what, my opinions have changed since then-- fave characters, ect.

Alias of choice : Envy
Naruto Knowledge : up to volume 15 I believe in manga; seasons 1-3 anime
Favorite characters(no particular order) : Zabuza, Dosu, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Iruka, Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:56 am
Alias of choice: Cos, Cos-mos7
Naruto Knowledge: All the current manga scanlations from Chuushin.
Favorite character(s): Naruto! XD I like Gaara, too. And the new Sakura a lot.
Anything else you'd like to share: I roleplay Naruto.. >>; And I think I'm just a teeny bit obessed.. <<;; Ramen is good, and this anime/manga has got me hooked on it. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:28 am
Alias of choice: Sa
Naruto Knowledge: All the current manga scanlations, the first movie, and a few of the latest episodes.
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara, and Neji!!!
Anything else you'd like to share: ...I'm hungry. 3nodding  

C r a y o l a

eaten by a domo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:23 am
Alias of choice: no clu
Naruto Knowledge: All 249 chaptrs (all fan-scans)
Favorite character(s): Orochimaru. -fu fu fu fu fu-
Anything else you'd like to share: read through all chapters in 2 days  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:27 pm
Toon name :Ibu
Naruto Knowledge: i own all the combic books japanese and chinese version from book 1 to recent , currently watching all the anime, its soo good ~~
Favoirte chars: Naruto, Gaara, Sandaimei.
anthing else you'd like to share: finished from book 1 ~20 in 1 days~ booya. (i have no life -.-)

and i try to make my avi look like an anbu ~~ but i need a kitsune mask >.<
questing!!!!! help me scream  

Ibuka

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:40 am
Alias of choice: Hauai___Kumori and Pluto Hon
Naruto Knowledge: All current 269 chapters but jutsu list
Favorite character(s): Neji, Itachi, Sasuke(Im mad at him at the moment though), Naruto, Orichimaru, the Fourth, Gaarra.....Closed door pervert(Ebiki)-Last place
Anything else you'd like to share: I really love naruto and have made a cool thread based off of it...(Not here though) I want to get a ninja headband...Ive saved up 28.5 k. Also I luv anyone else who luvs Naruto. I want to make a Sasuke avi....later. Much....on the good one.
Rpg names: Ti, Leo, Hayato, Ryu, Okita, Risa.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games