Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:47 pm
Sora's steadily walked through the den, struggling to see through the darkness, he whimpered again. He began pacing faster. "Hello? Is anyone there? Please someone tell me where I am.." his eyes started becoming watery and he was ready to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:36 pm
"you are in a wolves den young one" said a monstrouse wolf at the emediat left of sora. as he said this he walked out to meet the young one.

(occ: im a friend of hearts nice to meet you go back a page or two and youll understand)  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:05 pm
Sora suddenly fell over frightened by the older wolf. "W..who are you..?" he asked the stranger while laying against the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Tim_Scoville
*why did he abandon the pack and rebel*
She looked away for a long moment, "Sky has not shown his face in a while, I do not know why, My son rebeled because he had a side of darkness that he discovered with the help of one of the wolves, he was also jealous of my other son."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:21 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Black woke up in the den and yawned. She layed on her stomac and yawned. Stretching out her legs she came to a stand. SHe blinked as she looked around and walked outside the den, looking ofr anyne. SHe saw Heart and smiled, wlaking over to her"Hi Heart" she smiled and licked her muzzle as a greating and layed down next to her, curling up a little, her ears twitchimg at different sounds and her tail wagging

Heart looked around and saw Black, "Oh hi Black, long time no see..." Heart licked Black's nose as she layed down.

((Just so ya'll know I'm still grounded but I'm sneaking on))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:19 am
Wolfs Heart
Babe_In_Black1881
Black woke up in the den and yawned. She layed on her stomac and yawned. Stretching out her legs she came to a stand. SHe blinked as she looked around and walked outside the den, looking ofr anyne. SHe saw Heart and smiled, wlaking over to her"Hi Heart" she smiled and licked her muzzle as a greating and layed down next to her, curling up a little, her ears twitchimg at different sounds and her tail wagging

Heart looked around and saw Black, "Oh hi Black, long time no see..." Heart licked Black's nose as she layed down.

"yeah...i no see daddy in long time either. I sawed him, but only for a little bit. And i sawed uncwe swighter and...no j00^_^"She smiled and pawed at the ground,. stretching a llittle and luicked her back.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:59 pm
Sora dashed away from the stranger wolf and bumped into another wolf named Black "Oh uhm sorry!" he whimpered and was about to run off again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:08 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Wolfs Heart
Babe_In_Black1881

"yeah...i no see daddy in long time either. I sawed him, but only for a little bit. And i sawed uncwe swighter and...no j00^_^"She smiled and pawed at the ground,. stretching a llittle and luicked her back.
"Well i haven't seem much of anyone except...hmmm..." Heart looked at the pup who had just ran into black. Wondering if he was new because she'd never seen him before, "Hello?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:23 pm
Malik came to an abrupt stop and slowly turned his head "Uhh..hi..miss wolf lady.." he looked up at her nervously  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:29 pm
Yami_Malik
Sora dashed away from the stranger wolf and bumped into another wolf named Black "Oh uhm sorry!" he whimpered and was about to run off again.
Black jumped a buit and looked at him, smiling abit"Its ok...are you ok..why are you running?"  

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:33 pm
He tilted his head while he tucked his tail inbetween his hind legs. "I don't know where I am..or who I am..or anyone of you.." he whimpered and took a step back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:38 pm
Heart looked at the pup and at Black and stood up as she walked to Drave, "the stranger", she layed down and watched them from where she was.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:43 pm
The wolf looked over its shoulder at Heart and noticed his strange black and white swirls on his fur. "Dizzy.." he shook his head and looked back at Heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:46 pm
Heart hadn't payed to much attention to what this pup had looked like before, but now she noticed the strange markings of this wolf. She looked at the markings curiously, "Weird" she thought  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:48 pm
"Hey why are you looking at me for?" Sora asked Heart curiously.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games