Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:48 pm
Shadow ripped off peices of her rabbit, chewing it thoughtfully and burriing the bones.
Smiling as she covered them back up.
"Done" she said finally, just about a minute after Sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:50 pm
He started walking aimlessly this time. "So what was it you really wanted to say Shadow....I know something was on your mind if you were looking for me so hard." He looked back at her. "So just tell me."  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:51 pm
Shadow turned her gaze to the ground,
"no" she said softly, "I cant."
Her tail laid low and her ears were to the sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:54 pm
Shadow72
Shadow turned her gaze to the ground,
"no" she said softly, "I cant."
Her tail laid low and her ears were to the sides.
He sighed and nodded. "Okay." He jumped into a particularly large oak tree resting on a large bough of the tree.  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:55 pm
Shadow looked towards the tree and took a leap, jumping off it and hitting another tree, jumping off that one, untill she landing on a branch somewhat away from Sky but close. Not in the same tree, the one beside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:59 pm
Shadow72
Shadow looked towards the tree and took a leap, jumping off it and hitting another tree, jumping off that one, untill she landing on a branch somewhat away from Sky but close. Not in the same tree, the one beside.
He looked at her and smiled biting a leaf off of a branch and spitting it at her.  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:00 pm
"Eww! Sky!" She said, disgusted but smirking, "Stop that" she growled, picking off a twig and hitting him with it by throwing it.
"Bwahaha.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:01 pm
Shadow72
"Eww! Sky!" She said, disgusted but smirking, "Stop that" she growled, picking off a twig and hitting him with it by throwing it.
"Bwahaha.."
"Hey! Cheater!" He takes another twig and throws it back at her.  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:02 pm
"How am i ceating? you spit a chewed leaf at me!" She retorted back, taking another twig and chucking it at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:03 pm
Shadow72
"How am i ceating? you spit a chewed leaf at me!" She retorted back, taking another twig and chucking it at him.
He did it with a whole mouthfull of leaves this time.  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:04 pm
"Eww eww eww!" She cried out, snapping off a branch and hitting him with it, but keeping a hold of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:05 pm
Shadow72
"Eww eww eww!" She cried out, snapping off a branch and hitting him with it, but keeping a hold of it.
He fell over with a yelp. "Hey!"  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:10 pm
Shadow made a wolffish smirked as she opened her mouth, letting the branch fall to the ground.
"Serves ya right!" She said sarcastically, leaping the to branch he was on, stretching her sleader body as she was in mid air before landing and lying down.

((I gotta go))

Shadow yawned and blinked ehr eyes twitce, after tears welled in them from yawning.
"I might be of to bed" she said, surveying the dark forest.

((Its 1:10 here and i gotta get up early! bye Sky!...Oh...Poetic. I'll post in the morning!))

"Im going back, come if you wish" she said, leaping to the ground, without hurting herself and started to trot off slowly, seeing weither or not Sky was coming before quickening her pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:12 pm
Shadow72
Shadow made a wolffish smirked as she opened her mouth, letting the branch fall to the ground.
"Serves ya right!" She said sarcastically, leaping the to branch he was on, stretching her sleader body as she was in mid air before landing and lying down.

((I gotta go))

Shadow yawned and blinked ehr eyes twitce, after tears welled in them from yawning.
"I might be of to bed" she said, surveying the dark forest.

((Its 1:10 here and i gotta get up early! bye Sky!...Oh...Poetic. I'll post in the morning!))

"Im going back, come if you wish" she said, leaping to the ground, without hurting herself and started to trot off slowly, seeing weither or not Sky was coming before quickening her pace.
He just lay there silently.  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:50 am
Black walked into the forest. She layed down under the tree that Sky was in. She yawned nad continued to lay there, un aware of his presence. Here ears twitched a bit and as a soft breeze blew by, her fur ruffled.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games