Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:08 am
slighter tilted his head "come on i know it something "he said has he smilled and layed down next to the side of the cliff and clsoed his eyes lettign the wind breez through his fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:11 am
slighter
slighter tilted his head "come on i know it something "he said has he smilled and layed down next to the side of the cliff and clsoed his eyes lettign the wind breez through his fur.
* really paniking now, takes a deep breath and slowly thinks of what to say* uhmm well you know what ummm...you kept saying about me.....you know what you thought the lick meant and everything uhmm well...........thats true...*i cant believe i just said that... like hes gonna care....i gotta get away looking up and seeing a ledge a little ways up flys up and lays down*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:14 am
slighter looked at at her "i know what you meant, you love me"slighter blushed alittle"and well..."he then whispered to himself "i love you to" he said has he layed down on his side and looked down at the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:16 am
slighter
slighter looked at at her "i know what you meant, you love me"slighter blushed alittle"and well..."he then whispered to himself "i love you to" he said has he layed down on his side and looked down at the lake.
*she blushed sadly, he knows now and now hes mumbling about how stupid i am* what did you say? *she said quietly  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:17 am
"oh umm, nothing"he said has he jumped on the ledge and sat next to her and he looked around nto knowing what to say anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:20 am
slighter
"oh umm, nothing"he said has he jumped on the ledge and sat next to her and he looked around nto knowing what to say anymore.
* whining sadly* you think im stupid and you hate me know dont you.... i ... i have to go* and jumps down from the ledge tears forming inher glowing eyes*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:22 am
slighter looked at her and turned inot his human form and grabedx her befor she could jump down "no...i don't hate you....its...its just..."slighter blank out for a momment "i love you..."he said has he blushed has he held her close in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:24 am
slighter
slighter looked at her and turned inot his human form and grabedx her befor she could jump down "no...i don't hate you....its...its just..."slighter blank out for a momment "i love you..."he said has he blushed has he held her close in his arms.
*turning into her human form was stunned and didnt move*.........*finally snapping out of it looks into slighters eyes and kisses him*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am
slighter slighter smilled and kissed her abck and held her close her himself has he looked into her eyes "i don't hate you..."he said smilling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:31 am
slighter
slighter slighter smilled and kissed her abck and held her close her himself has he looked into her eyes "i don't hate you..."he said smilling.
*turning back into herwolf form lays down next to him* i have always wanted a family *looking away*will you be my family....  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:34 am
slighter looked at her adn turned into his wolf form "....don't you think we should wait?" he said has he layed down next to her smilling  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:36 am
slighter
slighter looked at her adn turned into his wolf form "....don't you think we should wait?" he said has he layed down next to her smilling
of course *smiling at him* i want you to be my family, maybe someday we can start our own pack.... would you be ok with that  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:40 am
slighter shook his head "actually i was planning on staying here, alot of my friends are here" he said has he moved closer to her and layed his head ontop of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:42 am
slighter
slighter shook his head "actually i was planning on staying here, alot of my friends are here" he said has he moved closer to her and layed his head ontop of her.
*looking worried* do you think sky will allow us to ... have pups of our own......  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:45 am
"well i don't see why not, he is a nice guy. he helped me once"he smilled and looked at her eye and licked her muzzled

((well i have to go now, im going to head home and talk to you later, ok))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games