Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:40 pm
hola darl....nothing wrong with eatign all day...i do it...and look at the size of me! i'm a squidger!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:41 pm
ethuil
hola darl....nothing wrong with eatign all day...i do it...and look at the size of me! i'm a squidger!
Hey, I used to eat maccas, 3 times a day, everyday for about 3 months  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:43 pm
The Del
ethuil
It's bad because now most of my winter clothes don't fit anymore... although it is an excuse to go shopping... pity I don't have the time... sweatdrop

Deli, that isn't good sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:43 pm
The Del
ethuil

*hurls* i caouldn't do that...my friend nick does...and the smell of it everyday makes me want to turn vegan....not that it'll ever happen but hey. razz i think i could live off calamri everyday... xp  

ethuil

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:44 pm
I think I've equalled it out now though... Since I don't eat and stuff  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:48 pm
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil
It's bad because now most of my winter clothes don't fit anymore... although it is an excuse to go shopping... pity I don't have the time... sweatdrop

shopping...i miss it so...i have the time, just need the money...although, i did buy myself a funky new tweed hat on friday... razz

del: bugger...not a healthy way to go really... smile ...comign from me who was livign off air and water for a week a fortnight ago... xp

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:49 pm
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil

shopping...i miss it so...i have the time, just need the money...although, i did buy myself a funky new tweed hat on friday... razz

del: bugger...not a healthy way to go really... smile ...comign from me who was livign off air and water for a week a fortnight ago... xp
I love shopping... damn hips... crying

Why were you living off of just air and water??? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:50 pm
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil

Just cause I used to work at maccas. xp  

Delithraldur

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:52 pm
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil

Why were you living off of just air and water??? :O

i love it too, but i'm odd...i have a tiny waist and UBER long legs so the size for my waist is always five inches too short in the leg... confused ... stressed

i paid my rent...and therefore had no money to go and buy much needed food...then when i did...i ate it all in a day... sweatdrop ...so i'm flogging stuff from home and taking it back up with me tonight. xp

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:53 pm
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil

Why were you living off of just air and water??? :O

i love it too, but i'm odd...i have a tiny waist and UBER long legs so the size for my waist is always five inches too short in the leg... confused ... stressed

i paid my rent...and therefore had no money to go and buy much needed food...then when i did...i ate it all in a day... sweatdrop ...so i'm flogging stuff from home and taking it back up with me tonight. xp
Hehe, my legs are short... sweatdrop

I'm so glad in that regard that I live with my parents... sweatdrop

So you're going back to uni tonight?  

Chemical_Kitten

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:53 pm
The Del
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil

i want a job... crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:56 pm
Chemical_Kitten

you are lucky. I hate it. I mean, ppl look at my pants and ask if i'm wearing heels...soemtimes i am...not often...they make me look taller from a distance cuz all you can see are my pants. gonk

yah, my mum is driving me back up after work and we go shopping. I have to go see my teachers tomorrow and explian to them that i won't be in class this next week...even though i should be out for another two...i can't handle missing classes. I feel so bad in myself when i do...

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:57 pm
ethuil
The Del
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
ethuil

i want a job... crying crying
I like my job... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:59 pm
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten

you are lucky. I hate it. I mean, ppl look at my pants and ask if i'm wearing heels...soemtimes i am...not often...they make me look taller from a distance cuz all you can see are my pants. gonk

yah, my mum is driving me back up after work and we go shopping. I have to go see my teachers tomorrow and explian to them that i won't be in class this next week...even though i should be out for another two...i can't handle missing classes. I feel so bad in myself when i do...
Hehe, I have to buy pants to make my legs look like they are of normal length xp Just makes me look shorter than I already am... sweatdrop

You get to go shopping... I've got to leave for uni in an hour... crying

Good luck at uni this week and don't feel bad for missing classes... I feel bad for missing a lot of classes about two weeks ago when I just avoided class all together... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:01 pm
wanted: job...of any sort...
will drop sling for food...
will not strip...will nurse and dance... xp

sorry...the pain killers have gone to my head...

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games