Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:19 am
slighter turned into his human form and looked over at her "yes but now you can't tell anything"he said has he get up in the tree holding his scyth over his head."And what if i am in love, what would make yopu think i would tell you"he said has he looked down at her with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:22 am
Star relaxed herself against the tree and looked up at him, smirking as well. "You think too low of me. Why would I wanna tell anyone? Why would you tell me? Because I'm your friend and I saved your a** many times. So sit your butt back down and stop pretending you're gonna kill me cause I know you're not about to."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:25 am
slighter looked down at the ground and smileld has he jumped down adn sxat abck down agains the tree. "Well i don't know if i love her, i never really experience the feeling so i wouldn't know"he said has he looked around"you know, if it is love im experincing it is wierd, we first got off getting ready to fight, then she licks my muzzel and i run off..."slighter shook his head" you know what love is, why don't yuo tell me" he said looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:37 am
"Yeah. Well, no one can really explain it...But from what I've experienced, it's something that makes you want the other near you all the time. You're constantly thinking about them. And no matter how far apart you are, or how long you haven't seen each other...you still love them just as much." Star smiled softly. "It really is a wonderful thing. But while they have the power to make you blissfully happy, they also have the power to break your heart."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:42 am
he sighed "love, the maker and breaker of life, sounds like me if you think about it"slighter said smilling has he kept thinking abck at hs past for awhile then back at himself and then at aubrianna looking at all the connections they have inbetween eachothers "tell me. how is it that im only feeling this when im 5 years old in wolf years while everybody else fells it when there about 2 to 3 years of age?" he said has he kept thinking it over. "is i because i never felt love while i was a pup? or is it because i reject evrybody?" he said has he seemed to be crying. but with his mask on like usual you can't really see the tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:54 am
Star laughed. "You didn't create any life." she let him have his silence as he contemplated about life. "Well, everyone matures at a different time. Think about it this way. If you had experienced love earlier or if you had a mate already, you wouldn't have met Aubrianna and fall in love with her. This was already all set, Slighter. Without the past you had, maybe you would never experience it at all. It's destiny. Fate. Accept it and embrace it. And you don't reject everyone...it just takes you longer to accept someone because of your past. I mean, in truth, you can be nice to me sometimes. And I'm glad to know you as someone I can call a friend." She noticed his voice cracked slightly. He thought she didn't know, but she did. She she kept her mouth shut again for a moment.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:04 pm
slighter shook his head alittle embarrased and got up and started walking in a random direction, he never cryed before or felt so embarrased then he said to himself " shy is my life always so hateful" he said has she started using his scythe has a walking stick since he had trouble holding his balance then has he was walkign along he picked up flame sent and he turned into his wolf form and whiped the tears away has he sensed him getting closer he looked around and sat down "why...." he said still thyinking of the past he had and he then turned inot his other wolf form and waited for him to get closer

has flame started to get closer to slighter he satrted to pick up his sent also, but noticing he was in his werewolf form he stoped walking so face and started walking slowly toward his sent and thenm he climbed a big red oak tree and looked down noticing slighter with star not far away from im and he looked around realizing he couldn't show himself there without giving away his true identity he climbed down the tree and ehaded off into the other direction away from slighter and star

has slighter sinced him going into the otehr direction he turned around and satrted walking back towards star but slower then he would usualy do walk and he turned back into his normal wolf form and went and sat on the opposite side of the tree."im..im sorry i just had to cool off"he said has he looekd up at the sky and jumped up on a low branch on the tree and kept lookig at the clouds going by.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Star gave a small smile. She was happy to know that he found someone and was happy to see this different side of him that she rarely ever saw. Her eyes followed him as he walked, making sure he didn't actually fall when her keen sense of hearing picked up someone else nearby. It seemed to have seen Slighter because it left in a hurry. Why did he leave so soon...? If it was a new wolf, they'd approach, if it was a friend, they'd definately come out, if it was an enemy...why wouldn't they come, after seeing what state Slighter's in? She couldn't help but wonder who it was. Shaking off the thought when Slighter came back, she smiled. "That's alright. I understand. Thinking about love can be overwhelming, I know." She looked up into the tree at the branch he sat on. "You have to introduce her to me sometime, Slighter. I'd love to meet her and see for myself the one who was able to make you so happy. But promise me one thing. Don't forget about your friends now that you have someone. Or else I'll be extremely sad. Of course, you wouldn't want your old buddy to be sad, right?" Star couldn't resist grinning. She jumped up to the branch where he was and started petting him again. "Your fur really is softer than normal, Slighter. So don't move. I want to pet you." She laughed quietly.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:44 pm
slighter smilled has she started petting him again "well i don't mind being pet, its cool you know"he said has she seemed to start purring he looekd around in the direction he picked up flame sent and he kept lookign there woundering what was going on with flame since he wasen't being himself. slighter then looked the oposite way at star and smilled "so what about you, i haven't seen your umm...mate in a long time. is he ok?" he asked her has he smilled and then started lickign his front paws.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:48 pm
"Oh. Him." Star looked down as her pets slowed. "I wish I could answer you, as I'm asking the exact same question as well. I haven't seen him since...since...it's been so long, I don't even remember..." She fought back tears but they came anyways. Not wanting him to see how weak she was, she buried her face in his fur.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:52 pm
has she burried her face in his fur slighter bursted out laughing "well, i gusses you miss hi alot there eh?" he said has he looekd around and he sat down straigth looking up at the clouds again "don't worry star, i know your drying i felt your tears on my fur, and i know your weak and its ok, just let it out."he said has he looekd at her "its not like im going to figth you since your weak, ive changed since ive met her you know."he said has he looked around smilling "and il see if i can get you to to me sometime" he said has he turned around facing her "and the tear that fell on me help you know... even if you didn't mean to use your healing power you did and i feel better now..." slighter smilled and licked her cheek "now, lets play like we use to"he said has he tackled her down from the tree branche playfuly and satrted jumping around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:10 pm
Star frowned when he laughed. "Yes, I do. And I don't think it's funny at all. You may have your mate near you, but I don't. And I miss him so much... It makes me wonder sometimes how much he really loves me...but then...just when I prepare and calm myself for breaking up with him...the next time he comes back...he makes me fall in love with him all over again..." Tears fell harder now and her voice choked. The tears came uncontrollably. It took her a few moments to regain control of herself and she wiped her tears away on her sleeve as she tried to smile. "That'd be nice. And you're welcome. Thanks for lending me your shoulder." Her eyes started to glimmer mischeviously as usual as she turned into her wolf form and bit his ear like she did in the past. "We haven't played for ages! I think I see a white piece of fur on you, it's been that long." she teased as she rolled away and started running.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 pm
slighter smirked "yes but she isin't my mate"he said has she bite his ear and he jumped back"and since its been that long, maybe we should play like we use to"he said has he pounced her her and his her ear back and jumped back to where he was he got ready to dodge her. "and you should go easy on me this time." he said has he slowly started to moved around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:33 pm
"She will be soon!" Star wiggled free as she protested him biting her ear back. She crouched low, ready for anything as he circled her. "Oh? And why is that?" Her tail wagged madly as her tongue rolled out from happiness since she had not had this much fun a long time.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:36 pm
"yes perhaps soon"he said has he kept circaling you" and eys you hurt me lots last time"he said sarcasticly has he jumped over her then back to his spot befor he pounced at her again. making you fall down and he started laughing"come on i know you can do better then that" he said laughing.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games