Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:54 pm
"" Cried out a man Seto had never seen before, but was clearly Merlin.
Seto ran over to his brother, kneeling in front of him. He was shaking lightly and Seto could see that the sight of the gore had scared him. He wiped the blood off his cheek with his sleeve.
"Now do you see why I won't let you watch Battle Royale?" He asked hugging him. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:01 pm
Still shaking a little he huggled Seto tight slightly snuggling into him. He nodded slightly but was still a little shook up. Dark blade vanished back to its card but Mokuba didnt seem to notice. He flet confortable in Seto grip but he wondered if he wanted to go visit Merlin, he was sure he would calm down after awhile. " You wanna go see Merlin now? " Mokuba asked softly voice still shakend but was more calm as he tried hard to make.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:29 pm
"I want to make sure you're alright first. I don't care about any of the rest of this, I just want to know that you're fine, after how badly you were shaken up from before..." Seto hugged his brother.

((Ya... the before he's talking about is anything post adoption and pre Death T.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:38 pm
Mokuba let Seto hugged him and nodded. He still was shaken up from all of this not to mention all the stuff that happend before like Seto was talking about. He stayed in Setos grasp for a little longer hugging him back til he calmed down." I think I'm ok now.." Mokuba whispered into Seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:42 am
"Alright." Seto took Mokuba to meet Merlin.
"" commented the wizard.
"" Seto said.
"" Merlin said. ""
There was a flash and the next thing Seto knew he was unconscious.

Merlin meanwhile proved that he could in fact, speak the same language as Mokuba, and introduced him to his son Wynter. They were in a sparkling room in the Starlight Citadel.
Seto was laid on a what could have been a fainting couch and there was a tall blond man along with Wynter.

((Oh, how I wish I was making this up, but the Starlight Citadel isn't mine...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:23 am
Mokuba greeted Wynter with a bow, " It's nice to meet you.." he stated before looking over at the couch, " Is my brother ok? " Mokuba asked calmly since it seemed like he was hurt or anythign but he could see that he was out of it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:07 am
"He'll be fine. He was knocked unconscious because his water element doesn't allow him to be teleported by a fire element like my father. You being a fire element yourself, it was easy to bring you here." Wynter explained. "Here, give him some of this, and he should wake up with nothing more than a headache."
"It's like a bad hangover." The blond commented, his arms crossed. He gave off the air of being perpetually annoyed with everyone and that wasn't helped by his sophisticated British accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:10 am
Mokuba nodded going over and giving the stuff to his brother. He was confused about all this element stuff, but the guy seemed annoyed so he didnt ask a she waited for Seto to wake up.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:48 am
"Ough..." Seto moaned, waking up. "My head..."
"Mmhm, exactly like a bad hangover." The blond commented, with some smug satisfaction.
"Your highness, please. The boy's been through a traumatic experiance. He's never teleported anywhere before, let alone by the opposing element's method." Wynter said.
"I got used to that." He crossed his arms annoyed.
"Got used to what?" Seto asked, still scraping together his wits somewhere in his pounding head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:40 am
" Merlin teleported us from the stadium to here. Since he used elements and you werent use to them you blacked out. " Mokuba explained.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:00 am
Seto decided it would be better not to comment on that. "So where is here?"
"Otherworld, and it's not technically a where or a when," the blond commented. "And you're not dead, so don't worry about that."
"Then why does my head feel like I just fell off a building?" Seto asked.
"Because you were teleported here by the opposing element. We couldn't very well leave you and your brother in the past." He said. "And some one find me Jameson and my brother. When I get my hands on those two there will be hell to pay."
Seto blinked, then decided once wasn't enough so he continued thus. He was forced to stare rather blankly when he saw himself appear in a gush of water, which looked very much like some unseen force was pouring a tall glass of him from an invisible pitcher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:12 am
Mokuba looked shocked at this. " Wow..Seto thats awsome. " Mokuba replied. As if he didnt think his brother was cool enough to begin with.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:28 am
((I should explain I guess, that the Seto who just poured in is actually that Paladin I won't shut up about and Mokuba's Seto is still on the fainting couch thing.))

"Heh... It's nothing really. I've got wings too." He commented before turning to the blond. "I hate to break it to you Brian, but they aren't anywhere. Nobody can find them, not even Kaara. She says they're still alright though, and Kris thinks they're hiding on purpose... Alex doesn't even think they're hiding..."
"Can the four of you agree on anything?" Brian asked.
"Not usually, but Kaara will come up with something I'm sure." He hated Brian, but was trying desperately not to show it. He turned back to the version of himself who was clearly very confused and shocked.
"Oh get over it." He said, and disappeared, looking very much like he was turning to water from his feet up and splashing onto the ground, except that no water remained and there was no splash.
"What. Just. Happened?" Seto asked, enounciating every word and giving each it's own sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:33 am
((oh sweatdrop ))

Mokuba still looked at him like that was the coolest thing hes ever seen. He felt bad for Seto though because he knew Seto was still a non believer of this kind of thing. He could see that Seto had a rude awakening to it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:54 am
"That was a Paladin. He's just another version of you. Think of him as living proof of the string theory." Brian explained.
"You mean that's actually right?" Seto asked.
"Of course it is." A girl with brown hair and green eyes appeared after what looked very much like a meteor struck the ground, only there were no singe marks and nothing was burning. "Hi. Mokuba, Seto. You guys are probably going to end up meeting yourselves before this is through. Oh, and here."
She dug in her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper, handing it to Seto. "I kind of need it back, but that's the math behind what's causing this."
Seto looked it over, and understood it. He handed it back to her dumbly.
"Seto, honestly, I can explain all of this in my own way, but right now, scrape your wits together and get over it. You met a version of yourself who can do magic. So what? I meet different versions of me all the time."
"Karla, I that's a little harsh isn't it?" A version of Mokuba, hair braided and sword at his side appeared very much the same way that she had.
"There you are! I was wondering how long you'd take to answer me. Jeez..." she commented.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff