Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xyoukillmewellx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:03 pm
Yeah, everyone is busy around these times. lol. I hate school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:22 am
The great Kyo has returned from the inactive and come back to be... well, less inactive!  

Junsei Zaigou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:00 pm
Kyo Neko
The great Kyo has returned from the inactive and come back to be... well, less inactive!
^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:59 pm
Whoooo! Finally some people to talk to. Maybe. I guesss. Gosh, I'm a loser.  

xyoukillmewellx

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:53 am
xyoukillmewellx

Yeah.... To create a conversation I will ask, Is the manga being translated faster then the anime? The anime is at the part where Kimimaro shows up  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:32 am
Kyo Neko
xyoukillmewellx

Yeah.... To create a conversation I will ask, Is the manga being translated faster then the anime? The anime is at the part where Kimimaro shows up
Well, with the manga on delay until the end of January, I suspect that we are either A.) Near the end of the Manga or B.) There are more filler episodes coming. As for what is getting translated faster, if you mean by each week, the anime takes about a day to be translated, the manga takes a day or two also. The manga may take longer because it's translated from kanji. If you meant which one is farther it's the manga. But the manga's lead is dwindling, hence my two suspected options at the beginning of my post. ><"  

xTwisTx

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:33 am
xTwisTx
Kyo Neko
xyoukillmewellx

Well, with the manga on delay until the end of January, I suspect that we are either A.) Near the end of the Manga or B.) There are more filler episodes coming. As for what is getting translated faster, if you mean by each week, the anime takes about a day to be translated, the manga takes a day or two also. The manga may take longer because it's translated from kanji. If you meant which one is farther it's the manga. But the manga's lead is dwindling, hence my two suspected options at the beginning of my post. ><"

Neh I'm sure there will be more filler episodes... If it just suddenly ends I dont know what I'd do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:41 pm
Kyo Neko
Neh I'm sure there will be more filler episodes... If it just suddenly ends I dont know what I'd do.
Same here. sad  

xTwisTx

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:53 am
xTwisTx
Kyo Neko
Same here. sad
I would wander for all of eternity, searching for another anime to fill the void that was once Naruto.... Or I'd watch the series over and over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:08 pm
*pokes her head in*
Sorry guys, I haven't been around. I haven't seen the double ep yet and I've been going through relationship difficulties lately.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:50 pm
Oh my god! I bought the Naruto headband when it came out for 4000 gold and just sold it for over 10000! I loooove Naruto even more now....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:35 pm
Raiva
*pokes her head in*
Sorry guys, I haven't been around. I haven't seen the double ep yet and I've been going through relationship difficulties lately.

I'm sorry you've been having a hard time. I had relationship problems once. They're better now.....I think.  

xyoukillmewellx

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:15 am
Thanks xyou. I'm glad yours are better, if they're actually better xp
I've got everything sorted out now. I'm with a new guy, now I'm just working on getting caught up with everything in my life. You know...schoolwork, talking to friends and catching up with Naruto eps. *grumbles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:00 pm
At least there's finally a new manga chapter this week. whee  

xTwisTx

xyoukillmewellx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:23 pm
Yep. xd  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games