Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:34 pm
Kuro Feuer
after standing for a moment, just listening at the conversations back and forth, Kuro sighs, turning around, pulling out a nice bottle of rum and pouring himself a glasshot of it, adding a little squirt of lemon, he sat behind the bar, half listening to the conversations, half staring at Artemis -just make a move already Kuro!- but he did not, he just sat there, absently drinking his shot, staring and hearing...

Walks up to Kuro slowly and leans on the counter, smiling at him. "Taking a little break there are you?" She giggles and puts a rage down on the counter top. "So'k, things are really slow right now. By the way, what did you make yourself?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:43 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer
after standing for a moment, just listening at the conversations back and forth, Kuro sighs, turning around, pulling out a nice bottle of rum and pouring himself a glasshot of it, adding a little squirt of lemon, he sat behind the bar, half listening to the conversations, half staring at Artemis -just make a move already Kuro!- but he did not, he just sat there, absently drinking his shot, staring and hearing...

Walks up to Kuro slowly and leans on the counter, smiling at him. "Taking a little break there are you?" She giggles and puts a rage down on the counter top. "So'k, things are really slow right now. By the way, what did you make yourself?"

Kuro nearly snaps awake, while he had been staring at her, his ears had been picking on Kleah's story, he smiles nodding "yeah, taking a break before it gets crowded..." he stretched slightly, then set down his shot, looking up at her "oh... this? it's nothing, just rum, but If you want I can get you something real nice, you've been working too much, why dont you sit down a bit while more costumers arrive? "  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:49 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro nearly snaps awake, while he had been staring at her, his ears had been picking on Kleah's story, he smiles nodding "yeah, taking a break before it gets crowded..." he stretched slightly, then set down his shot, looking up at her "oh... this? it's nothing, just rum, but If you want I can get you something real nice, you've been working too much, why dont you sit down a bit while more costumers arrive? "

Nods and sits down in one of the stools. "I think it wouldn't hurt if I took a break and I'll have whatever you are having." She takes a look over in Kleah's direction and smiles, turning back to Kuro. " You liking it around here Kuro?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:49 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Kleah, do you want anything to eat or drink? I know you just had something, but I need something to do. I feel so cooped up here, but I don't feel safe going outside anymore..... sweatdrop You can't keep an outdoor cat indoors like this, ya know?

Kleah blinks and hmms to himself for a moment, then shrugs. he says, remembering the vodka from yesterday, shuddering slightly. He yawns and stretches a bit, looking around boredly.
Manda pours a dish of iced tea and adds a touch of honey and a lemon slice and brings it over to Kleah and sits beside him, stroking his back as he drinks. "Yea...would definately be nice to get out. You know...I've never seen the Forest..."

Kleah smiles and swishes his tail, then takes a few sips of the tea. he pauses and licks his lips. He then laps up some more. After a few moments he stops again to take a breath. he says and sighs. He smiles again and takes a few more sips, his tail unable to sit still.
Manda watches Kleah thoughtfully for a while while the silence between them lingers on, interrupted only by Kleah's lapping. Once he's finished, she takes the dish and sets it in her lap. "Tell me about your parents." It was not a demand or a request. It sounded like simple conversation. But Manda was anxious to know that someone else could share with her a tale of woe. She was tired of feeling like the only one to suffer, even though she knew she wasn't.

Kleah blinks and lifts his head again with a sigh. He stares in no perticular direction and thinks a bit then turns back to Manda. he trails off and falls silent for a moment. He lays down by the bowl of tea and stares at the ground, then resumes. He pauses for a few moments, then grins faintly.
Manda wraps her arms around Kleah in a strong, comforting hug, burying her face into his fur and breathing deep the scent of Feral. She knew that that would be a smell she would remember for a long time. "Sometimes, I think that the Shifters should all get together and hunt the Hunters. See how they like it. But then I know that I wouldn't want to stoop down to their level. We already know that they won't listen to reason. And no one wants to leave their homes. But we can't live like this!" She rests her head against Kleah's side and sighed, staring up at the ceiling.  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:57 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda wraps her arms around Kleah in a strong, comforting hug, burying her face into his fur and breathing deep the scent of Feral. She knew that that would be a smell she would remember for a long time. "Sometimes, I think that the Shifters should all get together and hunt the Hunters. See how they like it. But then I know that I wouldn't want to stoop down to their level. We already know that they won't listen to reason. And no one wants to leave their homes. But we can't live like this!" She rests her head against Kleah's side and sighed, staring up at the ceiling.

Kleah mrrred and nuzzled against her as she hugged him, smiling faintly. he says softly, then sighs, nodding slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:59 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

"

Nods and sits down in one of the stools. "I think it wouldn't hurt if I took a break and I'll have whatever you are having." She takes a look over in Kleah's direction and smiles, turning back to Kuro. " You liking it around here Kuro?"

he nods, preparing a little shot of rum with lemon as well, carefully setting it in front of her "there you go cutie"

he smiled at her as he gave her her drink, but his smile slightly faded as she finished her question, his expression turning a bit more serious now
"yes, very, not only this is a very lively place, and I can have real food... but also.... well, I like feeling accepted for a change, being feared by wild ferals or hated by purebreed Anthros is not nice, at last here I was able to sleep peacefully for the first time in a long while...." he gulps down the last of his drink, compelled to have another, but he knows better than to drink during job, so he just prepares himself a lemonade to keep with the conversation  

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:03 pm
Tele yawns and finishes her coffee as she stands. She stretches and smiles as she grabs her stuff and heads into the kitchen, dumping her stuff on a hook by the door. She throws on an apron and pokes her head through the door as she ties it, "Alright! The chef is in the kitchen now, who wants food!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:05 pm
****OOC****

Erk, 'fraid I have to go now... sweatdrop Night everyone! ^.^

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:06 pm
Manda sits up, yawns, and stretches. "Wanna try to go for a walk? I don't know the area well, but if we can find our way out of the city and take a little walk along the edge maybe...? I'll repeat the fact that you just can't keep an outdoor cat indoors all the time..." She winks at Kleah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:15 pm
Cade flew in and landed in front of the door, "what a day, 5 hours of overtime." he opened the door and walked in, "at least I don't have any work tommorow." Seating himself at the barn he yawned and pulled out his laptop and put it aside with a case of CDs.  

Vashyyk

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:18 pm
Manda sighs, slightly disappointed, as she watched Kleah move off to do his own thing. "Let him be alone," she chastised herself. Hearing Tae's call for food, her ears perk up, and she stands. "I'm starving, make me something, anything...!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:20 pm
Kuro Feuer

he nods, preparing a little shot of rum with lemon as well, carefully setting it in front of her "there you go cutie"

he smiled at her as he gave her her drink, but his smile slightly faded as she finished her question, his expression turning a bit more serious now
"yes, very, not only this is a very lively place, and I can have real food... but also.... well, I like feeling accepted for a change, being feared by wild ferals or hated by purebreed Anthros is not nice, at last here I was able to sleep peacefully for the first time in a long while...." he gulps down the last of his drink, compelled to have another, but he knows better than to drink during job, so he just prepares himself a lemonade to keep with the conversation

Blushes, taking the drink and brushing her hair beind her ear. "Thank you." Lowered her gaze as he started to talk, playing with her drink in her hands, still not having any of it. "I really hope this place can continue to be a safe heaven for you and others in the same situation." Quickly drinks her rum down and slams the glass down in the counter, letting out a deep breath. She slowly looks up, with a serious expression. "But even this place is not entire safe. There are those that I can call to helo defend it, but... I do not wish to start fire fight in the middle of the city. I just can't let that happen, I have to keep this place safe for all, even... even any hunters that come in here."  

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:24 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Blushes, taking the drink and brushing her hair beind her ear. "Thank you." Lowered her gaze as he started to talk, playing with her drink in her hands, still not having any of it. "I really hope this place can continue to be a safe heaven for you and others in the same situation." Quickly drinks her rum down and slams the glass down in the counter, letting out a deep breath. She slowly looks up, with a serious expression. "But even this place is not entire safe. There are those that I can call to helo defend it, but... I do not wish to start fire fight in the middle of the city. I just can't let that happen, I have to keep this place safe for all, even... even any hunters that come in here."
Manda makes her way over to the bar to join in a conversation now that Kleah's gone. "Well, just so long as the Hunters know their place in here." Sighing, she settles an a bar stool and looks at Kuro hopefully. "Any chance I can get something to drink too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:26 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda sighs, slightly disappointed, as she watched Kleah move off to do his own thing. "Let him be alone," she chastised herself. Hearing Tae's call for food, her ears perk up, and she stands. "I'm starving, make me something, anything...!"
Tele grins and nods, her head disappearing back through the door to cook some food. Her voice is heard again, "Hey Manda! ya want anything in particular?" She moves around the kitchen, looking for her stuff..

((Heh.. Stupid mistake on my part.. I posted my bio as Teleria, and I was posting as Tae sweatdrop ))  

MellyBean

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:28 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

he nods, remembering the point of the another conversation "violence should not be fought with violence, right?" he reached over to pat the back of her hand "you are doing the right thing here... and for the sake of all of our kind... I hope you do succeed" he gave her hand a soft squeeze before retrieving her empty glass "if I can be of any help... well, I'd be more than glad to do anything you ask of me"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games